Just a Slave

Story Info
Clean, hung, broken, flogged, finally used, and sent home.
2.6k words
4.27
32.9k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My cheek is on the floor and I can't move. It is cold, and I'm naked. There is metal around my neck, wrists and ankles. A man is walking towards me, I see him thru the bars of my cage. Jangling the ring of keys he taunts me in a foreign language. Reaching into my cage, he grabs my breast roughly laughing at the fear he reads on my face. Winding his hand in my hair, he unlocks me and pulls me from the cage keeping me on my knees he leads me down a hallway. I can't stand up; the chain connecting my wrists and feet isn't long enough. He leaves me chained and alone in a damp warm room. I'm waiting, but I don't know for what. I wake to the sounds of water.

There is a huge tub steaming and fragrant. There is a woman touching me and cooing in a language I don't understand. She has kind eyes. She leads me to turn over laying my back to the stone floor, and unlocks all my bonds. She points to the only door, and shakes her head sternly, and I see the burly guard through the grate. Reaching into a small earthenware pot she pulls out a handful of a gritty oily substance that she lays on my naked belly, and begins working it into my skin, scrubbing every inch of me, turning me over and slowly standing me up, she walks me to the basin. I don't want to get in but she is urging me to, in her language, I try to tell her it's still steaming, it's too hot but she keeps directing me to go up the step to get into the water. Out of nowhere I feel a solid blow to my butt! With a small stiff whip she points at the tub. Again I shake my head and in rapid succession she rains blows all over my ass and thighs. She is so quick about it I can't think. My bottom is hot from it, I cry out, lonely and confused.

She now nudges me forward with the whip across my back, and I reluctantly step up and into the tub. She then begins with a ladle pouring water over my body and soon I am used to the temperature. I sink into the water and it feels glorious. She then washes my hair. I'm let to relish the fragrance while she is busy doing something in another part of the room.

She comes back to me and beckons me to one side of the tub, where there is a step just below the water. She kneels me there pouring some warm liquid and rubs it in to all my sore muscles. Gathering my hair in her hands she holds me in place and quiets me as she begins rubbing the liquid into my bottom, and slowly she works it into all the folds of my flesh, steady and strong her left hand oils my sex and with her right hand she holds me still. Slowly she lets go of my hair trailing her hand down my back to my ass with gentle but firm fingers I feel her spread me open and starts stroking my nub with both thumbs. I feel myself reaching my peak and just as I crest she enters my body with something thick and hard that fills me up and I rock my body on in enjoying my orgasm. She laughs and again tangles her hand in my hair, and turning on some sort of machine I realize she is cleaning my insides as well. I am shocked and dazed and this thing inside of me is a whole new sensation. I am aching with need. When she removes it I feel strangely full still. She begins with both hands on my sex stroking and pinching till I am ready to burst again. I try to hold it in and not let go. I think she senses my reluctance. She then decides to circle my small puckered hole and my pearl with opposing thumbs and I yell as I helplessly gush. All of the excess fluid rushes from my body in a flood of fear and anxiety. Allowing me to fully finish, she then rinses off my swollen parts and lets me sink back into the tub.

My mind is reeling. I have just experienced the most mind-blowing sex of my life, and I did nothing. I did not touch or kiss. I am a captive, and am at the mercy of my keeper. I am scared. I am excited.

Motioning me out of the tub she points to a spot on the tile. Then turning from me she claps her hands and the door opens. Two attendants rush in and begin drying me with rough pieces of cloth. I am again chained but allowed to walk. I reach out to her as they remove me from the room, but she does not respond.

I am taken to a new cell. Chained to a low bench I am fed much like an animal: two shallow bowls, one with a veggie stew, the other water. One of the attendants kneels and lowers herself to the water bowl and drinks, and then points to me and the bowl. I try to pick up the bowl and she shows me a whip shaking her head. I get it; I bend down to the bowl and drink. She wipes my face clean after I am done with my meal. I am left there. Over the next few days I am fed and watered, taken out much like a pet on a leash sometimes on my feet sometimes on my knees. I keep wondering when my next bath might be.

One morning I am taken to a sunny room, and put in a hanging cage with a small velvet seat. I am humbly positioned with my legs spread widely apart and my hands are bound above me. I am just a slave. I am hung and on display. The guard tells me with hand gestures, simple words and a whip to keep silent. I am learning the keeper's language. Every so often people walk in the room and inspect me, as if looking at art on a gallery wall. The women have demure smiles, with longing eyes and the men have bulges in their robes. All their eyes trail over me noting my rigid nipples, my slick sex, my ragged breathing. I seem to be amusing to them.

A server brings my tray of food, but the guard takes it deciding to hand feed me, leering at me, makes me drink some sort of wine. He is scary. He walks to the door to leave, looks about and walks back to me. He reaches in squeezing my thighs I try to close my legs, but I can't they are well bound apart, he smiles. He moves his calloused hands slowly up my body till his large grasp is easily spanning my rib cage, and then with a feathery touch slides his fingers over my taunt nipples, and then walks away leaving me aroused and frightened.

A female attendant comes to my cage, checking on my restraints. She dips her finger into a pouch hanging from her belt and rubs them together; she then pinches each of my nipples hard and fast with a balm and then hurriedly walks out. My nipples warm with the balm, soon they are hot but it is not painful, only needful, echoing the need and burn I feel elsewhere. I'm not so worried about being captive, I just want someone to use me, as the slave I obviously am.

There is a man standing in the doorway. He seems different; I think he's a keeper not a worker. He walks to me and circles my cage. From behind he grabs my hair pulls my head back and rubs his free hand across both of my nipples. My breath quickens as he plucks both peaks in turn.

My body is dripping. He walks to the front of my cage eyeing the wet spot on the cushion, raising his eyebrows he locks eyes with me. Putting his hand on my belly he strokes with his thumb just above where I wish he'd stroke. He then circles my waist pressing my skin, digging into my flesh with his fingers, I moan and plead with him to no avail he only grasps me tighter and then leaves the room silently. With only my throbbing wetness I am left frustrated beyond bearing, aching and tired.

Night comes, and I am removed from my cage fed and watered and put back in my cell. The next day I am taken to the baths again. I am overjoyed! Trembling with excitement, at being with my keeper woman, longing for her nimble fingers, gently eyes, but she isn't there. I am given a very simple quick bath and dried. My tears run freely.

This time I'm brought to a room with a cushioned raised square that has cushions all around. I am chained all fours down on my back. Attendants come and spread a thin textured see-thru material over me and then they arrange small food items on my body. Later as part of the keepers' entertainment of a meal I am eaten off of. I am conscious of every contact. Towards the end of the meal, the fabric and leftovers are removed, and one of the servers drizzles something warm allover my body. The guests begin licking the substance from my thighs, belly and breasts, steering clear of my quivering mound, approving murmurs assault my ears. I am proud blustering with desire, every lick and suck a bite of flesh agonizingly drawing my breath out of me, I have slicked four times over, I am in heaven, or I have died and gone to hell. Pure bliss. Their meal is over. Dessert is done. I'm just a platter waiting to be washed.

I am cleaned and fed, brought back to my cell, I try to seduce one of my guards, and I am punished for it. He seats himself on my bench and drags me across his lap, but instead of pleasure, I found pain, at least at first. He alights several heavy strikes with the palm of his hand. Putting me to my knees in front of him, he smiles. He stuck two fingers into my mouth, and stroked. He then brushes aside his long robe to show me a hefty cock. He rubbed the tip of him self on my mouth and I greedily devoured every inch. It was just before he climaxed that I realized he was not one of the regular guards. His hands were strong but not so calloused, and he remained masked the whole time... it was him. I could smell his scent and I remembered the day he held me in the hanging cage. He let go a deep guttural growl, and spilled into my mouth, rocking his hips, he looked down at me, but I couldn't see his eyes. He stood, fixed his waist robe. Standing me up, he led me down a series of hallways and staircases to a room.

It was her! My lady keeper! She sat on a seat at the end of her enormous bed reading a book. Not looking at me she spoke to him as he entered the room. He chained me to the wall opposite the bed, with my hands so high I was on my toes, faced to the rough hewn wall, my nipples were laid across with my every movement. They conversed quietly, and then he turned me around in my chains. Rising she shed her only robe to expose her nakedness, she was beautiful. Full heavy breasts matching equally full hips, her skin was like bronze honey. He laid her back on the chair and quickly got to his knees to lick and suck at her making her writhe with splendid strokes to her sex, making mine swell with heat and slick with wetness as I watched them. He then entered her driving hard and fast till they both shuddered still. I am the audience wishing to perform. Every thrust made my body contract made my nipples hard as pebbles aching to be touched. He kissed her, dressed and left. She napped, as I rubbed and squeezed my legs together trying to put out my fire, but I aggravate it more instead.

Upon waking, after freshening herself, came to me and turned me to face the stone wall once again I am tethered to. I heard the whip before I felt it. From the small of my back to just above my knees was ablaze and possibly bleeding, and still I begged her touch. A dozen more sharp little whacks and she turned me back around. Her eyes shone. She bent down and sucked one tight nipple into her mouth and with her tongue rolled the tip of it. Exquisite lust jolted through me. Faced to the wall again, I was assailed by another half a dozen strikes. They all seemed aimed towards the tops of my thighs; I couldn't help but to arch my back.

Soon she had the whip between my thighs lightly and then with more force she made me spread my legs. She then whipped straight up on my sex, I screamed after a few more of these light strokes, I came hard and surprised, a short quick fury mixed with awe and a little guilt. Untying me she lead me to her bed, bent me over a large round pillow and on my hands and knees with all of me open and very exposed, she began slowly licking me from the bottom where my flesh began it's split to the other end. She nibbled and sucked my fleshy pearl and moved away whenever I was too close to letting go. She reached forward under me and pinched my hanging nipples. With much care, she eased a thumb into my tight back hole using the other to keep my pearl awake, succulently quenching all between, with her devoted tongue but wouldn't let me be over. Swiftly she's moving me off the pillow, repositioning me on my back. There he was again, I don't know when he came back in, but he was naked stroking his staff while she poses me at the end of the bed with my feet tied to the posters, she got behind me and from behind me wrapped her hands around and found my breasts alternately squeezing and pinching them, running her hands across the tops of them like he did when I was caged. He walks towards me and in one fluid motion enters and fills me completely. I start to tighten and with every stroke I explode more the whole while my lady keeper is teasing my nipples, and her breath is in my ear, she echoes my panting. I give way and passed out from the ecstasy. When I woke, I was chained on my side, on the couch at the foot of their bed, like a good pet, I climb into the bed nosing my way around finding random parts to suck and kiss. I find myself quickly impaled by my keeper again, while I nuzzle and lap at my lady's sex, after we all seem to be sated, a guard comes to fetch me, taking me away.

A new different bathroom, I'm given a robe and a key. The attendant appears, and informs me that the departure luncheon will be underway in one hour. With a deep sigh, I realize my fantasy vacation is over. It's back to the bump and grind, yes I tell her, I'll reserve two weeks next year!