Just a Table

Story Info
Mandy finds herself used as a simple piece of furniture.
843 words
3.86
39.9k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sean Renaud
Sean Renaud
1,347 Followers

Mandy whimpered not that anybody present cared at all about her comfort. Cole certainly didn't care. If he had he wouldn't have put her in a position so physically and emotionally demanding as the one that he had. She was still having a difficult time believing that she'd allowed him to do this to her. The only comfort she had was knowing that just a few feet away Bella was suffering alongside her.

One thing that she could not deny about Cole was that he was creative when it came to his punishments. He'd told her when she submitted to him that he didn't need to spank her to make his point she'd laughed. It wasn't quite as funny now that she was nude on her hands and knees with a pane of glass resting on her back. Mandy's drooling jaws were wrapped around a bright orange ball gag. Her ass was stretched around a series of anal beads the largest of which was a little larger than a golf ball with a few larger ones hanging out of her like a tail.

Mandy was blindfolded as well. Cole had told her it was to keep her off balance unable to know how many people were watching her. She knew after a few minutes passed that he'd been lying. It was hard enough being nude and used as a table while her Master and his friends played cards and generally socialized. It would have been impossible if she'd been forced to look at them all, she knew all of them. He'd actually been doing her a favor preserving the smallest part of her modesty and along with it her dignity.

Being robbed of her sight had predictably heightened the rest of her senses to a frustrating degree. Her jaw ached around the stale tasting rubber ball crammed between her teeth. It wasn't just her jaws, her lower back had been throbbing since the third or so hand of poker. She was painfully aware of the cold beers they had seemingly intentionally rested on her shoulders and the warm pizza resting over her ass. Every so often someone would brush against her. Sometimes it was an accident, like a knee against her thigh or a food to her calf. Other times they would reach down and weigh her breasts or squeeze her ass.

Her sense of hearing was just as maddening. She might not have been able to make out every single comment made but she could hear enough to know they were talking about her and about Bella. They were describing the girls with terms like 'ripe', 'slut', 'full' and 'peach'. It wasn't that she'd never had anybody say those things about her. Cole sad that and worse all the time but not in front of all their friends. She knew Sara was in the room because she'd been discussing who would get to fuck Mandy if she won.

She was almost thankful for the mostly boring aromas in the room. There was the pizza, pineapple and pepperoni, well worn men's shoes, her own vanilla scented perfume and then the one scent she couldn't get out of her head. Of course it was because Cole had made quite a point of having Bella cover the anal beads in mint scented anal lube before the other 'victim' had forced the orbs into Mandy one after the other. Now whenever she managed to block out the other smells for a moment that one would come roaring to the forefront and with it the memory of her friend stuffing her with anal beads and that made her blush.

Normally her caramel colored flesh didn't show when she was blushing particularly well but she knew she was blushing hot enough to be scene because they were making comments about it. Apparently she was blushing enough that even her ass and calves had shifted. The poker players had even taken a few minutes out from there game to debate what color she had actually turned. There was some kind of fruit involved in both descriptions of her skin tone. They had eventually settled on it either being strawberry cinnamon or caramel cherry. She'd get to see what incredibly humiliating color she'd turned eventually. Pictures were taken, even on the various cell phone that they were taken she could hear them clicking away while more lewd comments were made about her.

Cole had been right. There were things worse than being beaten till you can't sit down for days. One of them was the utterly dehumanizing experience of being used as nothing more than a piece of furniture. To have her friends talking about her but not to her. Knowing that she was going to be given for the rest of the night to whomever won this game of poker.

Of course this was clearly a one time only punishment and there wasn't anything worse he could possibly dream up. If she could find the strength to endure this there wouldn't be anything left he could do to her.

Sean Renaud
Sean Renaud
1,347 Followers