Just a Tease

Story Info
A 40 y/o divorcee finds out it isn't nice to tease frat boys.
2k words
3.93
105.6k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It really did start as just a tease, a way to excite myself with a little fun.

About 2 months ago, I was laid off from my job and forced to relocate to another town. I quickly found a job at a tutoring club near the local college. I also found a beautiful house, 3 bedrooms, 2 car garage, and a beautiful backyard pool, for cheap. It came at a discounted rate because it was on, what the town referred to as, Frat Drive. The house was on a secluded corner, surrounded by 8 fraternity houses affiliated with the college.

I leased the house over a lazy summer, mid-July. When I was not at work with the dwindling numbers of college students who were forced to take summer courses, I was lounging by the pool, soaking up the sun through my bikini. I am 43 years old, and a divorcee, so I get the house all to myself, and have only the vaguest of inhibitions about being lazy about the pool. I thoroughly enjoyed the quite nights because of the seclusion. I found at times, mostly Mondays and Tuesdays, that no one was anywhere near my backyard, so I would occasionally, knowing I was alone and hidden by a 7 foot privacy fence, remove my bikini and swim stark naked all night long. I loved the feeling of the water moving around my naked skin. I was relaxed and excited both at the same time, feeling the water move between my 38C tits. Some nights I would sit in the portioned jacuzzi wade pool and let the jets wash over my mound, writhing to multiple orgasms.

Unfortunately, this was the only action I was seeing over the summer; which was about to change.

I got a full 3 weeks of relaxation like this. Working hard with the few students I did get, running 2-3 miles a day, and cooling off in the pool at night. Then the first run of college students began to return. I still had a few nights a week that were quiet, but those lasted only so long. Within 2 weeks, college was back in full force. I was suddenly surrounded by cut, 20 something men, longing for the start of a new year.

One night, I was laying in a lounge chair near the side of the pool, in a barely there white bikini. The sun was setting, and with my shades on, I think I drifted off. When I awoke, the last vestals of sunlight were vanishing. I was slow in coming out of my doze, but I quickly became aware of being watched. I gathered my towel and book, and moved inside. The next day, I inspected my fence and noticed a few small holes that had been drilled about 6 feet up my fence, 12 in all. I worked out that the holes had been there all along, but with the students out for college, I had never noticed. Well, if the boys wanted a show, I would provide.

I began showing off my body, every afternoon until the sun went down. Some days, I would swim or lay by the pool. Other days, I would do my workouts outside. Every Saturday, I would garden, trimming bushes, bending over the tend the flowers, lug the hose around to water plants. Regardless of my activities, I was always in a sheer bikini. I loved the idea of these guys watching my curves move around the yard. I took great measures in bending over in direct line with the fence, either to show off my ample breasts, or the tight ass I worked hard to maintain.

Though my skinny dipping nights were over, I would usually go inside, take a nice bath, and finger myself to explosive orgasms to the thought of the guys doing the same thing.

I did maintain an active social life, but none of my dates seems to go longer than three nights, and never to bed. My nights with the guys kept my love life busy, though I still craved hard meat. I thought I had solved that problem with Brad. He was a doctor at the local medical center and clinic. He was not quite 40, lean and tall, muscular, with dark brown hair, and strong legs. On nights we went dancing, I could always feel his bulge rising on the floor, I loved teasing him. After about a week of seeing him every night, I had decided to invite him home. We were sitting at dinner, in an exclusively dark corner of a restaurant. Suddenly I hear,

"Well hey there Brad." I turned to see a slight, blonde woman, with dagger-shooting eyes. It was Brad's wife, and I never saw him again.

I was so distraught over this, that I drove straight home, stripped off every piece of clothing I had on leaving a path to my back patio, and jumped in the pool. I swam my anger away, feeling the water move over my body, making my nipples hard, and stiffening my clit. After about 20 minutes, I was so excited, I lifted my self into the wading pool, turned on the jets, and rode the wave to a screaming climax.

As I propped there on the side, I realized I had a hidden audience. I could almost hear the sound of cocks being stroked. I got out of the pool, acting as if I was alone, went to the fence where a frisbee lay discarded, bent to pick it up, and walked back inside. I turned all the lights in the house off, jumped into the bed, and got myself off again.

After this, I skinny-dipped in this same fashion twice a week. I began to get myself off 2-3 times a night at the excitement. This went on for another 2 months uninterrupted. And then I fell asleep by the pool again.

It was a late fall day, school was out for some holiday or another, and I had spent the day out by the pool, swimming and tanning. About 5 in the evening, I lay on a chair, top off, and read my new mystery novel. It didn't take long for me to doze off. I am not sure how long I was asleep, but when I woke up, I couldn't move off the chair. My wrists were tied to the legs positioned under the hard of the chair and mey legs secured, spread eagle, to the bottom. I was topless, but still had my bottoms on. I began to shift against my bonds to loosen them when I heard,

"Don't worry, they won't give." It was a strong male voice. I turned my head to see, and realized that, whether it was dark out or not, I couldn't see, blindfolded.

Suddenly, I felt a hand move from the top of my bikini bottoms to my shoulders. I could feel the ticklish sensation across my back as my pony tail was removed, and my dark hair cascaded down my shoulders. The hand moved in firm movements around my shoulders, and my body responded, relaxing as it moved. I was relaxing, and completely forgetting my situation. Then the hand had a friend, then 2, 3, and then I lost count. I realized I was surrounded my men. I could feel at least 10 hands on my naked back. I could hear the shuffle of the feet around me. Next, I felt a pair under me. The poolside chair was the plastic kind with flimsy straps for support. My breasts were pulled through two straps, and my nipples were fondled. Now I started struggling. I pulled against the straps that had me tied, thrashed my head from side to side, and thrust my ass up and down, trying to escape the wandering hands. Then a hard hand came down with tremendous force on my left ass cheek. The abuse shook my entire being, and I was stunned. I felt the burning sensation of the hand print on my ass, especially when the straps of my bikini bottoms were untied, and the cold air hit the sensitive skin.

"Stay still and try to enjoy yourself. You have teased us for far too long, and we have decided to take our frustrations out on you." With that, I could feel the person speaking to me move. I felt a pressure near the bottom of the chair, and suddenly, there was a hot cockhead pushing between my ass cheeks. Despite myself, I could feel my juices drip onto the head as he rubbed two thumbs on the top part of my ass. I could feel the heat of his cock as it slipped between my folds and ran up to my bellybutton, before withdrawing. I could feel my entire body jump as it slid across my clit on the return. Then he froze. I thought that maybe he was thinking twice about his actions. Abruptly, the cock punched inside me, and he was in, balls deep. It didn't take long for him to work into a rhythm. I could feel the friction as his cock was squeezed by my walls. It was the first time I had been penetrated in over 2 years. Despite my fear, I could feel the warmth gathering in my body.

While this guy was using my body, the hands returned. The ventured all over my back, legs, feet, ass. I felt people beneath me nibbling on my nipples and breasts. Someone was standing over the chair rubbing the sides of my head. Suddenly, I felt the cock inside me jump, and I was pumped full of cum. The cock quickly moved, and was replaced by another. With the cum still inside, it slid right in and went to work.

The guy standing at my head was still rubbing the sides of my head, massaging my temples, and removing any resistance I could give. The new cock was larger than the last, and I was starting to feel my impending climax. Then, the cock shifted, hit my g-spot, and I was cumming all over this cock. I moaned through the climax, mouth wide open, when a cock slipped through the straps at my head and entered. Now I was being fucked in two holes. I had never enjoyed blowing anybody, but I was out of control. I began to act like this was a straw, and I was dehydrated. It didn't take long for both cocks inside of my to explode. I swallowed all but a little of the cum in my mouth, and slouched against the chair.

In the sudden bliss, I was lifted, and a body slid under me.

"I think she's ready." This new voice was a surprise, it was female. I felt a small hand move around my mound and guide a cock back into me. It began to move slowly. I then felt a new cock at the head straps that I quickly devoured. Next, I felt a cold sensation on my ass cheeks. The female hand rubbed my tanning lotion all over my ass and into my crack. I felt a finger work itself into my ass back and forth. Then it was gone, and replaced by a cock. I had never done anal before, and certainly not with two cocks already in me, but it slid in, and the other cock started a rhythm. I was being completely stretched, almost painfully. I was beginning to fear I was going to get hurt when a set of lips attached themselves to my clit. The female had slid under me, and was sucking hard. I began to orgasm repeatedly, it felt like one continuous cum. I hit what some might describe as nirvana. The last sensation I felt, before I passed out, was the three cocks exploding inside of me.

When I woke up, I was in my bed, washed clean, in a silky nighty, that was not mine. I had never felt some completely satisfied. I like my new house.