Just a Walk Ch. 02

Story Info
The day continues
2.5k words
4.49
92.2k
33

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 08/30/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fantaseeboy
fantaseeboy
1,622 Followers

As Sandra drove her plush Lincoln TownCar along the streets, I squirmed in the passengers seat. Between all the cars passing by and her occasional glances at my bare body, it kept me excited during the whole drive.

The silence during the drive made me feel very uncomfortable. I tried to say something about having never been out on a street or in a car naked before. She just smiled and giggled softly while laying her soft, warm hand on my thigh halfway between my knee and my hip. She turned and smiled again when she felt goose bumps pop up under her fingertips.

After this, the conversation seemed to flow more smoothly. It was a pretty one-sided conversation, she would ask questions and I would answer. Most of her questions seemed to be about my family, actually my mom. She was the only family I had.

After a brief pause in the conversation, she requested in her soft loving voice, "Reach into my purse down there sweetie and get my phone."

My back arched and I think I moaned a little as I stammered, "You, you will want to call me after today?" I bit my lower lip and looked over to her, praying that she would say 'yes'.

She pulled up to a stoplight and removed her hand from my thigh and moved it up behind my neck. She just held me there, looking right into my eyes and said, "Oh baby doll, of course I will call you after today. I think I may have had more fun that you did so far. Is it okay with you if I call you?"

My heart pounded in my chest and I felt my whole body flush with excitement. I squirmed in the passengers seat as I squeaked, "YES!" After hearing how loudly I said that, I blushed and sort of hunched over in the seat with embarrassment.

"It's okay baby, I'm excited about our relationship too. There is nothing you will ever have to be embarrassed about with me. Do you understand?" As she spoke those words so calmly, I couldn't help but feel even more love for her.

After calming down a little, I played with her phone until I got my number in there. Before saving it I saw another line for my email address. Looking up at her concentrating on the road, I quietly asked if I should put my email in there too.

Her hand still caressed the back of my neck as she replied that "it might be a good idea". After saving my information, I moved to put her phone back in her purse. Sandra stopped me before I could. In a very serious voice she told me it might be a good idea if I put my mother's information in there too, just in case something happened to me.

Holding the phone in my hand as my mind ran wild with what she might do with my mom's phone number. She might call her up and tell her how she found me running around a park naked. Or she could tell my mom about how I squirted right in front of ladies I didn't even know. Or Sandra could tell her how I drove home with her not wearing a thing.

Sandra's soft whisper broke my train of thought. "Oh, I think your little 'dolly' likes the idea of me having your mommy's phone number."

I looked up into her eyes, not realizing what she was talking about. She took her hand from my neck and slowly lowered it until the pad of her first finger rolled around on the slippery pink head of my little penis. She whispered again, "THIS is your dolly. And just look how excited it is. It even jumped when I asked you for your mommy's number."

I was confused and hurt and am not able to express how I felt at that moment. Feeling as if I may cry again, I asked why she called it a 'dolly'. Her explanation was honest and simple, it hurt my feelings, but it was honest. She explained that it was no where big enough to be a cock, hearing her say that word made me shiver. She went on to tell me that it was even small for a penis.

"And baby, you are so cute and sweet just like a dolly. So I think that's what we should call it. No more discussion, it's your little dolly from now on." Her voice was firm, not scary firm, just enough to let me know not to argue.

I've always known my 'dolly' was small, but after having been named that, I felt it to be absolutely tiny. Just as I felt tears forming in my eyes, she stopped me from feeling sorry for myself. She reminded me to put all of my mommy's information in her phone. My eyes had been lowered when she said that, and she was right, when she mentioned my 'mommy' my dolly jumped, hard.

Biting my lip and squirming in my seat like crazy while I typed in her name and phone number. No even allowed to think about it, she told me not to forget her email address. I thought for a brief moment about telling her I didn't know it, but couldn't bring myself to lie to her.

I hesitated before pressing the save button, knowing this couldn't be changed. Having just met Sandra earlier that day, I was placing all of my trust in her. I squeezed my eyes shut and hoped for the best as I pressed the button. I slowly closed the phone and slipped in back in her purse where I found it.

I looked up to the road just as Sandra was pulling into a pretty big two story home. Her hand slipped back down to my thigh and she smiled that warm smile while telling me we were home. The car stopped halfway up the long driveway. Sandra pulled the keys from the ignition, leaned over and slipped them into her purse before taking it in her hand.

"Why don't you run up and wait for me by the front door. I am going to get the mail real quick." Before she even finished speaking, her door was open and was stepping out. Before the door closed behind her, she leaned back into the car and reminded me not to cover up in a very cheerful voice.

My eyes popped open wide with nervousness, never had I seriously considered walking around in a neighborhood naked. A park was one thing, but a neighborhood? My eyes shot up and down the street, not seeing anyone close by, I quickly opened my door, stepped out and felt the warm sunshine and a light breeze on my naked body. I quickly shut the door before dashing up to her front door. My stiff dolly was bouncing around with every step I took. Remembering what she said, I kept my hands to my sides the whole way. Once I reached the door, I stood facing it, and looked over my shoulder for Sandra.

I saw her walking toward me slowly, smiling as usual. My mind was reeling. I had only met this lady a few hours ago, and I already felt extremely close to her. The little pet names she had taken to calling me, even though I had told her my name twice didn't bother me a bit. Honestly, those cute little names made me feel, well, they made me feel special. Even the name she chose for my little penis, 'dolly' wasn't bothering me after a few moments had passed. Without even thinking about it, I knew I would put up with any of her little quirks as long as I could be with her.

As Sandra neared the sidewalk to the front door, a car passed by in the street and I squealed and shivered. Sandra laughed behind me and I looked back over my shoulder at her. She was walking slowly up the driveway, her eyes casually wandering over every inch of my bare backside. Chills shot through my body while I watched her eyes examining me. Out of impulse I almost reached forward and covered my very stiff and throbbing dolly. Sandra's eyes narrowed, she knew what I was about to do. Catching myself at the last moment, I quickly raised my arms up and laced my fingers together behind my head. I was concentrating so hard on not covering up and staring at the door, not wanting to look back into her eyes.

After what seemed like an eternity, I felt and heard her step up right behind me. Sandra stood so close behind me I could feel her warm breath on my naked skin. I almost jumped when I felt her warm, soft hands on my bare hips. She must have leaned in even closer when I heard her whisper softly in my ear, "Such a good little one. You almost tried to cover up, but you didn't. I would have hated to have to call your mommy so soon and tell her you had been naughty."

All I could do was moan softly. My hips ground around in a circle and my back arched. Every time she even mentioned my mom, I just got more excited. I know I should have been worried or embarrassed, but I wasn't. Sandra's hands and fingers were caressing my hips and the upper part of my bare cheeks.

Sandra whispered again after letting me consider what she had just said for a moment. "I think someone deserves a prize. Spread your legs a little bit sweetie."

Of course I did as I was asked, spreading my feet apart and even going wider when she asked me to.

"Perfect." She hissed in my ear. "Now lean forward, put your hands on the door." She waited until I had done that before going on. "You are such a good baby doll, always doing as you're told. Now sweetheart, would you like Auntie Sandra to rub your dolly again?"

Whimpering softly, my back arched even deeper while my hips ground around so lewdly. Not caring at all that I was standing outside at the time. My voice was cracking as I whimpered, "Yes."

In that cheerful, sugary sweet voice of hers she chirped, "Yes WHO, Baby doll?"

Standing on her doorstep naked, so involved with Sandra and my thoughts on the way here I didn't even know where I was. And to top it all off, I was more turned on than I ever thought possible. I played along with her auntie game, needing her to touch me again. My voice squeaked in a higher pitched voice than usual, "Yes please, Auntie Sandra!"

One of her hands slid closer to my very excited dolly, the other slid up my body, tickling me the whole way, making me squirm around while I jerked away from her feathery light touch. Without even touching my dolly, the first finger of the other hand traced my lips. When that finger pressed against me, I parted my lips and sucked on her finger as if it was the natural thing to do. The hand near my dolly pulled my hips back toward her, and I felt her pants against my bare cheeks. Another moan slipped through my lips when Auntie Sandra began to grind her hips against my bare bottom.

Her voice was raspier than before when she said, "Oh my, you are excited for Auntie's touch aren't you." She slid that finger in and out of my mouth until it was perfectly slippery. Slowly, she slid the finger from my mouth and without letting the wet digit touch my skin; she slowly slid her hand down my chest.

In the softest whisper I could imagine, I heard her ask, "Are you ready for your prize baby doll?" With no time to answer, she looped the first finger and thumb around my dolly, not moving at all, just holding it. The hand with the finger I had moistened moved around between us, and quickly slipped between my cheeks. The sensation of that warm wet finger against my wrinkled hole made me see stars. Gasping for a breath, my hips bucked back against her.

That soft, sweet whisper filled my ears again, "It's okay sweetie, Auntie Sandra will never hurt you." While she spoke, I felt her finger shift around between my cheeks. Then, ever so slowly and gently, I felt the slippery, warm finger press against my virginal hole until it popped open and her finger began to slip inside.

While slowly working her finger into me deeper and deeper, I squirmed around, whimpering and my voice making squeaky sounds. The fingers of her other hand still only held my little dolly, as if she were protecting it.

Whispering in my ear again, "Does that feel good? Oh, yes it does. Auntie knows what makes her baby feel good, doesn't she." By now she was sliding her finger in and out of me, holding my dolly with her other hand. I can honestly say I have never felt so special before.

"Now sweetie, I want you to do something for me. Close your eyes and just listen to my voice."

My eyes fluttered shut, while my little hole quivered around her finger and my dolly throbbed and leaked its juice onto her fingers. Well beyond the point of thinking clearly, I did as I was told.

"You love your Auntie Sandra don't you sweetie. I know you do."

My hips were grinding back onto her finger, each time her finger sunk in deep, I popped up on my tiptoes and made squeaky noises.

"Did you know that Auntie Sandra doesn't like her baby to keep secrets from her? I know you are a good baby and don't want to upset your Auntie do you. No, you don't." her voice was almost hypnotic. Her finger slowly pumped in and out of my wrinkled hole, and I stayed on my tiptoes as I got closer and closer to squirting.

"I know something else baby. I know that your mommy would be so proud of you right now. She would also be jealous. Because I bet, she would LOVE to be me right now."

Unable to hold back any longer, every muscle in my body went super tight. My head tossed itself back and I felt the warm sunshine on my face. My bottom squeezed down on her finger so tight, and those strange squeaky noises slipped through my lips again. Just as my body began to shudder, my little dolly throbbed so hard and squirted its juice onto the ground at her front door.

Auntie Sandra's hand left my dolly as she reached and opened her front door. The orgasm, hands down the most powerful of my life left me in a daze. I don't even remember stepping into her home.

fantaseeboy
fantaseeboy
1,622 Followers