Just a Walk Ch. 03

Story Info
Auntie Sandra takes him home.
5.2k words
4.49
109.5k
30

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 08/30/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fantaseeboy
fantaseeboy
1,610 Followers

Standing in Auntie Sandra's living room, who wasn't really my Auntie, not wearing a stitch of clothing, with her eyes studying every nook and cranny of my body made me quiver all over. Her eyes on me were enough to keep my 'dolly' all stiff and excited. She had already made me squirt my juice twice that day, the first at the park in front of ladies neither of us knew, the second, only moments before standing at her front door.

Sandra sat in the middle of a plush leather couch, still wearing those khaki shorts, baby blue t-shirt and white tennis shoes. Her large chest rose and fell with each breath she took. The bumps of her nipples beneath the cotton of her t-shirt slowly danced before my eyes hypnotically. Sandra's wide hips almost completely covered one of the cushions on the couch. The way her honey blonde hair was pulled back, and the calm, proud look in her eyes kept me at ease. I had helped her to move the coffee table out of the way so I could stand in the middle of the room.

The questioning session from the drive to her home had started again. The questions had started out innocently enough. She mostly quizzed me on my childhood with my mother. Just hearing Auntie Sandra, say the word 'mommy' made me quiver and my 'dolly' jump. Part of the reason was because I had fantasies about my mother, not entirely sexual fantasies. They were more of a "caring for me" kind of fantasy.

Other reasons for my constant arousal when I was near her were because of the similarity she had to my mother. That and the fact that she had made me squirt twice in one day. And up until this morning, I had only brought myself to orgasm.

After a barrage of questions about my mother and my feelings toward her, Sandra stood up suddenly and excused herself. I was left standing naked in a strange living room with nothing to put on, and no idea how to get home. Just when I was getting really panicked, Auntie Sandra returned carrying a camera.

Biting my lip and almost covering myself up, but catching myself at the last moment. Auntie Sandra had reminded me more than once not to cover up. She insisted I was too cute to hide. As she sat back down on the couch, she smiled brightly at me while fiddling with the camera.

"Oh sweetheart, there is no need to be nervous. I am just going to take a few pictures of my little sweetie! Just relax baby. Why don't you dance for me while we talk?" With that said she reached over and picked up a remote control, the room filled with soft music with the click of a button.

With the camera still sitting by her side, I didn't know what else to do, so I began to dance for her. I have never been to a formal dance before, nor had I ever danced with a girl before at that time. But I had seen lots of movies of girls my age doing stripteases on the internet. I had always wished I could move like they did. And I had spent lots of time practicing in front of a mirror.

But already being naked defeated the purpose of a striptease, it didn't matter that much, I danced as best as I could. I was nervous at first, but soon relaxed and all my practice seemed to pay off. My hips were grinding around and my hands sliding up and down my body. I was especially careful not to touch my little dolly, knowing if I did, it would squirt in a second.

The more I danced, the hornier I got. Auntie Sandra was watching my every move, smiling the whole time. I kept dancing through a whole song before she spoke a word.

"Goodness sweetie, you are a really good dancer!" the enthusiasm in her voice just urged me on to dance even better. "Dance around in a circle for me, I want to see your cute little bottom."

Slowly I danced around until my back was to her. Wiggling my bottom around, arching my back, following the beat of the music. Hearing her 'oh' and 'ah' behind me got me even more excited. Spreading my legs wide, reaching back and gently parting my cheeks as I bent forward and looked back at her from between my legs.

The expression on her face had changed, it looked like she was sad. I stood up quickly and spun around already asking her what was wrong. Thinking to myself all of the things I might have done to upset her.

"Sweetie, please don't take this the wrong way, but something is wrong." Her voice was so calm while she spoke. She paused for a moment before going on, "It's just that a cute little thing like you shouldn't have..." A smile spread across her face before she finished the sentence. "Babydoll, do you trust me?"

Looking up and down my body self-consciously before answering in that high pitch, "Of course I trust you Auntie Sandra."

Her smile seemed to get even warmer with my answer. She stood up after setting the camera down and asked me to wait where I was while she got "things" ready.

It felt like I stood alone in her living room for hours, naked. I spent the time worrying about all the things that might be wrong with me. My mind was running wild. I just hoped and prayed that she still liked me.

Auntie Sandra appeared in the room suddenly, making me jump when she spoke. My nervousness made her giggle all by itself. After giggling for a moment or two, she took my hand in hers and led me further into her home.

During the short walk to the dining room, she explained to me that I had 'something' on me that didn't belong on a cutie like me. Her avoiding telling me what was wrong with me just made me more nervous.

The dining room in her home was as one would expect, formal table with seating for six, large china cabinet, and an entry into the kitchen and double doors that opened to a back patio. The lacey tablecloth was folded halfway back, in its place was a large white bath towel. Upon entering the dining room, Auntie Sandra helped me wiggle up on the towel. She scooted me around until I was on the edge of the table with my feet flat on the table and spread to my sides. I had been exposed all day long, but having my legs spread apart like this, and leaning back on my hands to keep my balance, left me completely and utterly exposed.

Sandra stood and looked down on me for a moment or two. Then she walked behind a counter which separated the dining room from the kitchen. She again asked if I trusted her. When I confirmed that I did, she smiled that bright smile that made me feel like I was melting. She came back with a big bowl of what I would later learn was warm water. She set off behind the counter again and came back with a pink can of shaving cream, several pink disposable razors and a small pair of scissors. When I first saw what she carried I squirmed, I had considered shaving myself before, but never did more than just trim my pubic hair back.

In that sing-song voice of hers, "I knew this hair didn't belong when I first saw you running around the park. And while you were dancing for me, I knew for sure that all this yucky hair had to go. Now remember sweetheart, you told be you trusted me. So I don't want to hear any whining, okay?"

I smiled a little before promising that I wouldn't. I knew hours before, that I would do whatever it took to make her happy. And if it meant loosing my pubic hair, that was fine with me.

Auntie Sandra spent a few moments getting everything organized around me. Once she was satisfied, she positioned a high backed chair right between legs and took a seat. My back arched, never had I had someone so close to my privates before. I could feel her warm breath on my most sensitive areas. And I found that I really, really liked the feeling. And my little dolly seemed to like the feeling too, it was poking up proudly and pressing against the pubic hair which I was about to loose.

Auntie Sandra started by taking the scissors in her hand, leaning in close and carefully cutting away as much of my pubic hair as she could. After this, she took a cloth from the large bowl and moistening the stubble and skin all around my little dolly. Laying the cloth back in the bowl, she picked up the shaving cream and squirted a large glob in her hand. Her soft, warm hands massaged the foamy cream all over my pubic hair, little pink sack and up and down my dolly. She even made a swoop up to my belly button covering the thin strip of hair that led up there.

Looking up into my eyes as she picked up a pick razor, she told me "Sweetie, you are being so good! Now, just hold really still. I wouldn't want to cut your dolly by accident."

She began with my dolly, taking slow swipes from the base to the head. Dipping the razor into the bowl and swishing it around from time to time. Over and over she repeated this. Each swipe made me want to jump. But I used everything I had to stay still. I think she knew what she was doing to me. The danger of being cut, her warm breath on my privates, all of this mixed with the feelings in my dolly as the razor passed over it. It was seriously hard to control myself.

She would slide the fingers of her free hand up and down the thin shaft from time to time to make sure it was perfectly smooth. Each time she did this, I would gasp. Her soft touch made me want to squirt so badly.

You have to keep in mind, the hair I did have down there wasn't dense. It was fairly sparse. Actually, the rest of my body was the same way. My body hair has always been light colored and thin, which made it pretty easy for her to remove.

When my dolly was smooth to her satisfaction, she moved onto my little sack. She would pull it taut before passing the razor over it. The same routine was used, shave away all the cream and repeat if she felt the slightest bit of stubble.

While she shaved, Sandra would ask questions to keep our conversation going. I was well beyond caring if we were talking or not. The occasional comment about my mother made me gasp and squirm on the tabletop. Sandra would have to wait until I calmed down before going back to her business.

She changed to a new razor after finishing with my little sack. Auntie Sandra had me lay back on the tabletop before addressing the triangle of hair that was my pubic mound. My legs spread wide while she stood up between them. I reached down to help hold my dolly out of the way, but she smacked my hand playfully and told me I wasn't allowed to touch it yet.

After removing that triangle of pubic hair, she took two strokes up to my belly button and removed that strip. She seemed so happy while shaving me, chatting away and humming a song I didn't recognize. I really didn't want it to end. And thankfully, it didn't. She had me remain lying on my back while she lathered up my legs, covering me in the white foam from the tops of my toes, clear up to my waist. She thoroughly shaved first one leg, then the other, having to lift them up high and apart to get behind and between them.

The more time I spent exposed in front of Sandra, the stronger my feelings for her got. She had a way of making me feel even more exposed than ever before. Spreading my legs and shaving me was an experience I will never forget.

I had my fingers laced behind my head to keep it from resting it on the hard table. Even with the towel, the tabletop was hard. Before I realized she was done with my legs, she had picked up the scissors again and had moved to my very ticklish armpits.

Fighting my ticklish reflex to twitch and squirm around on the table while she snipped away the hair. When she was happy, she moistened the area with the cloth and rubbed in the shaving cream.

Whispering in her soft voice, "Now, try and hold still you wiggle worm! You are going to look even cuter than before when we're finished here! Without all that yucky hair in the way, I'll bet that even more strangers will stare at you when we go out in public!"

We! She had said "we"! That meant I would see her again. My entire body warmed at the thought and I smiled so brightly my cheeks hurt. I squirmed around on the table while she shaved, trying my best to hold still, but I couldn't. Her constant, feathery touch and the words she spoke made me need to squirt more than ever before. Sandra would stand over me, smiling down and wait for me to recover before starting up again.

Sandra scooped up some of the left over shaving cream from my armpits and rubbed it down my chest. It only took three quick strokes of her razor to remove the few hairs that were there.

Standing up and stretching her back, she stepped back a step and told me to hold still. She hurried from the room and came back only moments later with the camera. Standing between my wide spread legs and holding the camera to her eye she asked me to say "Cheese!" I did. And she snapped off picture after picture of my naked smooth body.

She again switched to a fresh razor while chirping, "Almost done Sweetie! Just one more place to go. Roll over, up on your hands and knees. That icky hair on your cute little bottom is terribly out of place!"

I hesitated for a moment before rolling over and popping up on my hands and knees. My brain was temporarily fixated on what she could do with the pictures. She could post them on the internet for everyone to see. Or she could send them to my mom, I had put my mom's email address into her phone. That thought made me bite my lip and my baby-smooth dolly jump hard.

Sandra asked me to move this way and that until I was just how she wanted me. I wound up with my knees spread wide, my shoulders down on the towel. My head was turned to the side unable to see anything except the large china cabinet filled with her best dishes. The reflection I saw forced me to moan. There I was, on my knees, my hands were back, helping to keep my cheeks spread wide apart, and Auntie Sandra sat on a chair behind me looking at my quivering wrinkled hole.

She didn't say a word as she trimmed away the longish hairs. Then she squirted more than enough shaving cream into her palm. I waited for her touch, she seemed to be taking her time rubbing it between her hands, staring between my cheeks. Finally, her warm fingers and palms touched my cheeks. I whimpered softly while my hips thrust forward and back.

She caressed my cheeks and between them in the same loving manner she had my dolly. Being careful and gentle, but driving me crazy with desire. Before long the massage was over and I watched in the reflection as the razor touched my inner cheek, sliding slowly down between my cheeks. Over and over, swipe by swipe, the last of my body hair was removed.

Sandra took a towel and wiped away the remaining foamy cream. I stayed on my knees reaching back and spreading my cheeks wide apart even after finishing with the towel. Her touch left me and I almost said something. Before I could, she chirped, "Say Cheese!" I heard the camera taking even more pictures.

My mind ran wild again, to the internet, my mom, what she would think if she saw these pictures. Nibbling on my lower lip and trying to remain calm until she set the camera down.

Sitting up on my knees just enough to glance down my body was strangely embarrassing. Auntie Sandra had moved around to watch my reaction. There wasn't a hair in sight. My fingertips slid across where my pubic hair had been. Even my own touch felt different somehow. And without any pubic hair, I thought my dolly looked smaller than ever before. The myth of a shaved penis looking bigger is just that, a myth.

Sandra helped me up off the table while asking, "Now doesn't that feel better Sweetie? You look WAY more adorable than you did before. All that yucky hair just didn't belong, don't you agree?"

The question didn't register with my mind right away. The moment of silence keyed me in to reply with a simple, "Yes, Auntie Sandra." Looking up, past her huge boobs to her eyes, I must have looked worried or lonely or something because she took me in her arms and hugged me again. After holding my naked and excited body in her arms for quite a while, the hug broke apart.

"Come with me Baby."

With those words, Sandra took my quivering hand again and led me even farther into her home. She took me up a flight of stairs and down a hall to her bathroom. Her home seemed to be decorated and furnished like any other woman her age. Tasteful pictures and knick-knacks on furniture I couldn't afford.

She had me wait while opening the shower curtain and getting the water warm. While she worked she said, "A nice warm shower will feel good won't it? It's always good to rinse away that cream too. We don't want it causing a rash or anything."

Having always been naked around her, the way she seemed to always speak to me, the tone she used, the names she called me. All of this kept me feeling so small, young, and helpless. I don't know if this was her intent, but it made me feel as if I needed her.

When the water was warmed to her liking, Sandra stepped aside to let me into the tub/shower. She stood in the bathroom doorway, asking me not to close to the curtain. The curtain was clear anyway, it wouldn't have covered me up at all. With the curtain wide open, and Sandra watching my every move, I washed myself with her lady bath products. My hands sliding along my freshly shaved skin gave me chills. She spoke those familiar soothing words to me while I bathed. Reminding me how cute I was and informing me of any places I didn't wash well enough.

I told her the water felt different without hair. She giggled and said to only wash my dolly, not play with it. While saying those words, she held up one hand with its pinky finger pointing up, with the other hand she reached up and rubbed up and down the length of her smallest, skinniest finger. The words and act embarrassed me deeply, reminding me of how small and inadequate I was as a man. Honestly, I didn't even realize I was touching it. During the few moments of tremendously embarrassing silence, her expression never changed from the loving, all knowing motherly look.

Being seen naked by strangers that I would never speak to was one thing, but having been so intimately exposed to Auntie Sandra for most of this day was completely different. Shivers had shot up and down my spine throughout the day and goosebumps popped up on my skin with the slightest look or gentle touch.

Just when I had begun re-washing my body with a white exfoliating sponge, per her suggestion, she had to leave to answer the phone. I heard her talking to someone while walking back to the bathroom. She wasn't gone long enough for me to begin to worry again. She took her place back in the doorway and watched me while chatting to whoever was on the phone.

I had no idea who it was, and it spooked me when I realized I hadn't heard the phone ring. Worrying as usual, my mind took off at mach speed thinking it could be my mom. I did put her number in the phone after all. The conversation she had wouldn't confirm if it was my mom or not. But she was telling whoever was on the phone exactly what she was looking at. Going into great detail about all the things we had done that day.

An almost wicked smile exposed her white teeth while she said, "Yes, I think I can do that with this phone, one second."

She pulled the phone away from her ear and aimed it at me. My mouth fell open and my hands shot down to cover my very erect dolly. The proud look left her face, replaced with a scowl. For the first time she scolded me, "Babydoll!! Don't you think for one second that you are too big not to take over my knee for a spanking! Now move your hands away, smile and pose pretty! Do it quickly, before I have to call your mommy and tell her what a naughty little one you have been!"

The scolding frightened me. I wasn't frightened of never seeing her again, I was now frightened of physical harm. While moving my hands and attempting to pose 'pretty', her much taller and larger figure stepped closer and I wanted to run away. But there was no where to go. I moved around and posed differently until I saw her smile again. I faced the camera, my hands were both up acting like I was washing my hair again.

fantaseeboy
fantaseeboy
1,610 Followers
12