Just a Walk Ch. 04

Story Info
Auntie Sandra takes Babydoll again.
6.2k words
4.57
100.2k
44

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 08/30/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fantaseeboy
fantaseeboy
1,623 Followers

Three painfully long days passed by without a word from Auntie Sandra. The time was spent in a constant state of worry. She had promised she would call, and now after so much time, I was nearly certain that she wouldn't. I was checking for phone messages and emails dozens of times each day. And not seeing one nearly broke my heart every time. I had no idea what her full name was, her phone number or email address. She even kept me occupied when driving me to and from her home, so I had no idea where she lived. I was completely helpless to contact her.

Even without her contacting me I had been keeping the two promises I had made. #1 - I had kept up on the shaving of my body, keeping it silky smooth for our next time together. #2 – I had been naked and touching myself each time I spoke with my Mommy on the phone. I hadn't dared squirt while talking to her, but I had to stop touching myself several times during each conversation, always afraid of her hearing one of my loud, squeaky orgasms.

By the third night, I was completely convinced I would never, ever see her again. The thought of that made me want to cry, and I did. That third night I cried myself to sleep. My heart broken and feeling as if there was something more I could have done. She was the only person I had ever met that could see through all the walls I had built around me. Actually see the real me deep inside.

The very next morning I got a call from the Temporary Agency I was working for. They had a job for me! Not that this was anything to get really excited about, I had been sent out on dozens of jobs without a single offer for a permanent position. Thankfully my car had been a graduation gift, and Mommy was making my rent payments directly to my landlord. I only had to make enough money to feed and entertain myself.

Taking a nice long, hot shower, I stepped out and wrapped a towel around myself. While I finished getting ready, my mind was fixed on Auntie Sandra. My trance was broken only when the phone rang again. Dashing across to the next room to answer it, thinking it was probably the Agency calling back because they gave me the wrong address. Before answering I glanced at the caller ID, I didn't recognize the number, and immediately hoped it was my Auntie.

I answered the unknown number with a cheery "Hello."

Her sugary sweet voice filled my ears and mind with a warm feeling as soon as I heard it. "Hello Babydoll, have you missed me? This is Auntie Sandra."

I squealed into the phone excitedly, trying to put into words just how much I'd missed her. Then babbling on and on so fast she couldn't keep up with what I was trying to say. Having so much to tell her, how I thought my heart broke the night before and that I hadn't stopped thinking about her.

With her soft soothing voice, "It's okay Babydoll. Calm down now. I'm calling now aren't I? Just like I promised I would. I would never, ever break a promise to my Babydoll." After a moments hesitation she asked in a soft whisper, "Are you touching your dolly?"

Glancing into the mirror across the room, I saw my first finger and thumb sliding up and down along my dolly's petite length. The towel that was wrapped around me now lay at my bare feet. Whimpering softly, feeling as if she always knew what I was doing before I did, "Yes."

After a quick giggle she said "Well, I know you aren't undressed yet. And Babydoll, I think you should be all naked. And, why don't you stop touching yourself for now. I want you to save up your juices for a little bit."

Bashfully, I took my fingers away from myself and admitted I was already naked. She told me how she loved me running around in my birthday suit. And, if she could have it her way, I wouldn't own a single piece of clothing. That way I would have to ask her for something to wear if I needed it, and she would be the one picking out what I wore. She promised I would never ever be very covered.

In that sugary sweet voice again, she asked if I would like that. I moaned into the phone that I did. She told me how sweet it was that I did. And went on to prod me about why I liked the idea of asking for permission to dress. I tried to explain that my mom (Mommy, she corrected me) had always made the majority of decisions for me while I lived at home. I tried to explain that having someone do that, made me feel loved and special. She ignored my answer but commented how cute it was that I still considered her house my home.

I knew what she was going to ask this time as soon as I heard the first two words, "Have you kept the promises you made to me Sweetie?"

I couldn't stop myself from giggling, when I proudly admitted that I had. Her voice smiled when she apologized for even asking, knowing that I would all along.

I told her it was okay and that I was proud of myself too, going on to tell her about the conversations I've had with my Mommy. With me naked and touching myself the whole time. How naughty it made me feel, but how 'right' it felt.

In a serious tone she asked, "Do you think Mommy knows how naughty you are being each time you talk to her?"

I managed to whimper a soft "no." I found myself sitting down on my bed, still facing the mirror, squirming around and grinding my bottom into the mattress, fighting the urge to touch myself.

"All naked and playing with your leaking dolly when talking to her, I bet she would take you over her knee and spank your bottom if she knew. Don't you Sweetheart?" giggling softly after finishing her thought.

I heard it before I even realized I said it, "I hope so."

Her voice changed to the 'all knowing, motherly' voice I have come to love, "That's good Sweetie. I think if you are naughty, you deserve a firm spanking too." After only pausing long enough to take a breath, "But I also think, even a good Babydoll needs a spanking from time to time. Just in case you've been naughty without me finding out"

I could only whimper softly into the phone while grinding my bottom down so hard on my bed. I even had to shift my feet around to get more leverage. I watched my every move and expression in the mirror. The desire to touch myself was almost overpowering.

"But Sweetie, this isn't the reason I called. What I wanted to know is if you had plans late this afternoon?"

My voice shot up a few pitches higher when I squeaked, "No! No plans! Are, are, are we going to see each other again?"

"Oh Babydoll, you have missed your Auntie. That is so sweet. I've missed you too. And, yes, I was hoping to pick you up later today. Is that okay, maybe, around 4 o'clock?"

My voice was bursting with glee, "Yes! I can't wait!"

I could hear the happiness in her voice too, "Now Babydoll, I'll meet you right out in front of your apartment. I can't ask you to walk out of there naked, so I'll drop something off for you to wear."

I was immediately nervous at the thought of walking out of my apartment in hardly anything. "What? I mean, what are you going to drop off?"

"Oh, it's nothing to worry about. It's just a little something special for you. Now Babydoll, I want you to walk out to me wearing only what I leave for you. That, and your apartment key, nothing else. Is that clear?"

After quickly chirping that I did understand, I asked where we were going and she avoided the question as if I didn't even ask it. We chatted a while longer and then the call came to an end.

That day turned out to be the longest day in recorded history. Thankfully, the job the Temp Agency sent me on was administrative. I had never lasted more than an hour on any of the manual labor jobs they sent me to. All day long my mind was filled with Auntie Sandra. My dolly must've gotten stiff fifty times that day. And it took me such a long time for it to settle back down. I'm sure my performance at that job wasn't the best they had seen. I wasn't expecting to be called back, and I never was.

Getting home as quickly as I could, I raced through the entry of my apartment and up the stairs to the third floor. Just as I turned the corner, I saw it. Hanging from my doorknob was a white bag with strings for the handle. I nearly sprinted down the hall and grabbed the bag, fumbled with my key (twice), and then stepped into my apartment.

Glancing to the clock, I had about 40 minutes and wanted to be on time! I left my clothes in a pile on the floor in my living room. After a quick shower and shave, I dried off and skipped back into the living room to open my prize.

What I found inside only slightly shocked me. I had been dreading the worst all day long, expecting something tiny, pink and transparent. But as I pulled out each item, one-by-one, it was no where near as bad as that.

The first thing I pulled from the bag was a very small, white t-shirt. Holding it up, the words "Aunties' Babydoll" were printed across the front in loopy, baby-blue lettering. The shirt seemed too small for me, but I laid it carefully on the table. The next item was a little pair of white shorts. No, not shorts, they were hot pants. There was no button or zipper on them anywhere, and the stretchy material made me squirm when I thought of walking down my hallway in them. The third piece I found surprised me. When it first emerged from the sack, I saw a really cute, baby-blue teddy bear. Turning it in my hands, I found it was actually a very small backpack. After giggling softly to myself, I laid it carefully on the table beside the other items. It was immediately obvious the backpack matched the lettering on the t-shirt perfectly. The last item I found in the sack was a pair of white flip-flops.

After a quick check of the time, I casually wiggled my bottom into the little shorts. They clung to my skin snuggly, loosening up only a little at the leg openings. After pulling them up, then down, then back up again, trying to find where they should sit on my hips, I positioned them to barely cover the upper portion of the crevice between my cheeks. I thought leaving the bottoms of my cheeks out in the open was better than having 'plumbers butt'. When they were finally in place, I bit my lower lip, these were by far the smallest shorts I had ever worn. For goodness sakes, I thought my underpants covered more than these!

Running into my room and looking into the mirror, my eyes bugged out a bit. They sat so low on my hips, well below my belly button. The gentle V-shape where my stomach met my waist was out for anyone to see. The inseam couldn't have been more than one inch. It felt like more of my legs were showing than when I was naked. Laying my hand along the side of them, I moaned softly when I saw that the palm of my hand, not including my fingers, was longer than the shorts! The outline of my very stiff dolly and its small sack of balls were blatantly on display under the tight, white shorts.

Dashing back to my living room and picking up the shirt. I held it up and smiled one more time at what it said before I pulled it on. It wasn't as snug as the shorts, but it fit tighter than any other t-shirt I owned. The big difference was its length. This shirt ended just above my belly button. This left several inches of my middle uncovered. I squirmed where I stood. Reaching to touch myself, I realized what I was doing and stopped just short of my fingertips making contact with the shorts.

Glancing back to the clock, I found I was running out of time. I slipped my feet into the flip-flops and pulled on the teddy bear backpack. Flipping and flopping my way back to the mirror, I touched-up my hair and readjusted the shorts. Biting my lower lip again while I tugged down the t-shirt, it popped right back up above my bellybutton.

Running back to my pile of clothes on the living room floor, I removed my apartment key from the ring. Then, standing at the door, wearing clothes that my Auntie chose for me, I paused to get my courage up. I felt exposed and vulnerable and I wasn't even out of my apartment yet.

I took another minute to think of anything that would completely soften my dolly. I suddenly wondered what Auntie would do if I put a long jacket on over my outfit. My cheeks warmed at the thought of her spanking me over her knee. My mind took off, wondering how hard she would spank me, if she would do it right in front of my apartment, would she strip me naked first.

When another shiver shot all the way through me, I glanced at the clock again. I had to leave right at that moment. So without another thought, I opened my door, locked it from the inside and shut it. Standing in the hallway, holding a single key in my hand, dressed as I was, I felt more alive than ever before. I was completely aware of every beat of my heart and every breath I took.

Biting my lip hard, I began to walk down the hallway. The 'flipping and flopping' of my shoes seemed usually loud in the quiet hallway. I knew the entire floor was going to peek out their doors to see what the commotion was about, but I didn't run into a single person. Down three flights of stairs, again, no one saw me. Across the entry and finally out into the afternoon sunshine.

The first thing I saw once my eyes adjusted to the bright light was Auntie Sandra standing beside her big Lincoln Towncar directly across street. Her bright smile, open arms, mammoth breasts and wide hips made me attempt to run to her in my flip-flops. It didn't work out, I nearly fell on my face. She didn't take a step toward me while she giggled. A deep blush spread over me as I walked as quickly as I could to the sidewalk between us.

I squirmed where I stood as car after car drove past, every eye in every car looked at me. I blushed so deeply and wanted to run and hide, but knew I would never do that. Waiting for a break in the traffic, I stared across the street at her, trying to ignore the passing cars.

Her pretty blonde hair was hanging down straight today, lying just over her shoulders. She wore a light denim summer dress and heels with denim straps. The front of the dress had a v-neck and wide straps across her shoulders. The dress hung down to just below her knees. I could see tons of small buttons up the front of that dress. For the first time I was able to steal a peek at the deep valley between the massive, pale globes of her mountainous boobs.

My dolly sprang to attention, standing up more proudly than before. My hips instinctively ground backwards and I reached down with both hands to hide myself from the passing cars. I realized what I had done as soon as I had done it, slowly lowering my hands to my sides. When I looked back to Auntie Sandra, she was making a tsk-tsk-tsk gesture, pointing at me with one finger and brushing along the top of it with her other index finger. The warm smile on her face assured me I wasn't in trouble for my mistake.

I dashed across the street when the traffic lightened, right into her arms. Her arms circled around me and held me tight. In her heels, my head was lovingly nestled between that perfect pair of perfumed boobs. While snuggling into her closer and doing my best to hug her back, I realized that each of her boobs was the size of my head, if not bigger. My hands rubbed her sides just behind her armpits. I felt the thick, strong straps of her bra, similar to the kind my Mommy wore.

She held me and gently rocked me against her, whispering to me. Telling me how much she had missed me, how much fun we were going to have that day and how much she loved me. One of her hands was under my teddy bear backpack, gently rubbing my back in circles. The fingertips of her other hand, gently traced along my lower waist, right at the top of my shorts.

When the hug broke, she had to lay her finger under my chin to get me to look into her eyes. She had a way of embarrassing me, not mortify or humiliate me, just make me blush and feel immature. When our eyes did finally meet, I felt like I was in trouble. I seem to get caught like that, staring right at her big boobs more often than I would like. Her warm smile remained, her hands lying on my hips, she told me we had to get going or we'd be late.

I didn't object at all when she took my hand and led me around the car, helping me off with my backpack before holding the door open for me. After wiggling into her car, she leaned over and buckled me in, the boob closest to me smushed against my face. She didn't leave me right away, she stayed just where she was and slowly laid one of her long fingernails under my dolly. I moaned and squirmed when she slowly drug than nail up to the dainty pink head of my dolly. My dolly reacted immediately, bucking up against her fingernail before it even reached the head. I heard her giggle while pulling herself out of the doorway.

She paused only long enough to whisper, "Oh I have missed my Babydoll. I may never let you go back to that apartment again. I might just have to decorate a room in my house and steal you away forever!"

Her voice sounded serious, and I hoped with all my heart that she was. After looking right into my eyes for longer than I would feel comfortable, if it were anyone else, she leaned in close and kissed me on my nose. Auntie carefully shut the door behind her before walking around the front of the car, never taking her eyes off of me. And she never stopped smiling either.

The car seemed to groan when she lowered herself onto the driver's seat. She turned her upper body to face me when she was comfortable. In that sugary-sweet voice she asked for my key, which I happily laid into her open palm. She dropped it into a small compartment on the driver's side of the dashboard. Taking the teddy bear backpack from my lap and opening it up. She giggled when she asked for my flip-flops. After tucking them into the bottom of the backpack, she asked for my top, not 't-shirt', but my 'top'! She folded it neatly while asking for my "shorties". I squirmed in my seat, her choice of words did that to me. Wiggling out of the tiny shorts and handing them to her, again, she neatly folded them on top of my 'top' and tucked it all into my backpack.

Before she stretched to put my backpack in the rear of the car, her eyes wandered all over me. I squirmed before her. She whispered, "Much better! Isn't it nice Babydoll?"

I nervously squeaked that it was. Her eyes continued to wander casually over my naked body, spending most of her time watching my dolly throb before her. After enough time to make me nervous, the warmth of the sunshine reminded me I was outdoors. Lifting my eyes to look around on the street for passersby, I saw a couple walking in our direction, on our side of the street. They looked familiar, and I knew I had seen the man and woman while getting my mail from my box in the lobby. I didn't think they lived on my floor, but they definitely lived in my building. I scooched down in the seat, not wanting to find out what it felt like, to pass strangers in the hall that had seen me naked.

Auntie Sandra must have felt how nervous I was becoming, with a turn of the key, the big car purred to life. I looked up at her just as she laid her hand on my thigh, gently spreading my legs apart wide. Let me assure you, spread so wide and naked in the front of a car as it drives down the street is tremendously exciting if you are with someone special.

Again I tried to inquire about where she was taking me today. She just smiled and told me not to worry about it. During this drive I tried to pay more attention to where she was taking me. When the stores and houses became nicer and nicer the farther we drove, I asked if this was the neighborhood she lived in. She told me she did live around here. From there we giggled and joked about our first drive together, how exciting and scary it had been for me.

When passing a small strip mall off of any main road, she told me we were almost there. The level of excitement in her voice rose as she spoke. She turned the corner, and then turned down the alley, parking in one of four spaces behind a store in the strip mall. There were houses behind us and the strip mall in front of us. While Auntie Sandra turned off the car and opened her door, she finally explained the first event of the day.

fantaseeboy
fantaseeboy
1,623 Followers
12