Just a Walk in the Park

Story Info
She knew today would be different.
1.2k words
3.57
68.7k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Opening the shower door, stepping out into the cool bathroom, I quickly dry off the last bit of tensions left from work. Leaving the towel on the floor forgetting all the everyday patterns, I tell myself, “today is going to be different.”

“This is the side that nobody sees, the sensual side. Everyone is used to seeing the nerdy drab person at work, I don’t even get a stare.” I say as I pout in front of full-length mirror in my bedroom.

I open the drawer to all the undergarments I have, “what boring things I keep. I’ve been working far to long. Maybe I will take a walk in the Lakeside Park not far from here, it always seems to clear my mind after a weeks labor. Then I will go out tonight to that goth-dance club my friends have been raving about.”

I shut the draw out of frustration and grab my comfy velvet pants and a thin white tank top. Sliding the velvet against my legs gets me a little excited; a smile parts my lips knowing that I am not wearing anything underneath them. I slip into the white tank, and look in the mirror, seeing my nipples press right through the shirt as it strains to hold the curves of my breasts. The velvet softens the look of my legs giving me a sleek sexy look. “Hopefully this will get the stares I have been so craving for lately.”

I grab a pair of socks and my sneakers throwing them on quickly so I actually have the nerve to walk out dressed like this without backing out. The panic and excitement build in me, trying to hold my mind from wondering about anything. I leave the house walking to the park.

The sun is setting in the sky, giving the clouds a gentle hue of violets, reds, and blues. Dusk is a beautiful time to walk, everything is peaceful and the traffic and craziness of the day subsides. People walk and talk and are in a somber happiness during this time. It’s a wonder how they don’t just give up their jobs and enjoy times like these. Nightfall comes quickly afterwards as I walk around the lake, but sadly not even one stare for the evening, but the walk was relaxing as ever. The crickets are chirping as the stars are reflected on the lakes shore, creating a somber tone to the evening. Not even the sounds of footfalls are near, so I decide to head back home and get ready for the club.

As I turn around a man is standing right there in front of me, smiling in a sick evil grin, fear rising and panic coursing through my veins. I try and move, but my feet feel like lead and I fall right to the ground. He steps on my ankle as pain shoots up my body. Next thing I know, he has my arms as I try to flail out of his grasp, but his strength hold me fast against his chest.
“You are mine tonight,” he whispers into my ear. I try and kick, but he throws me against the ground and pins me there. “I couldn’t help but watch your breasts bounce up and down anymore without having you for myself.”

Realizing what he wants to do with me sends shivers down my spine as I freeze. Then I feel cold steel against my chest, as the sound of ripping fills my ears. My beasts are freed from the tight shirt as its cut off from my body, exposing the hardened nipples to this unknown freak. Thoughts raced in my mind, “is he going to rape me, then kill me, or just cut me open and kill me. Am I going to die?” A hard slap woke me from those thoughts as my cheek stung from the hit.

“I can’t have my bitches thinking they are allowed to wear clothing,” He angrily growled at me.

“I’m not your bitch, I am no ones bitch. Get off me….” I screamed back but was stopped. I couldn’t breathe and my chest began tightening up as I suffocated.

“You like that, you like it rough and hard bitch? Try this!”

He punched me hard in my side, pain ebbing up my ribs, sending my head spinning. Then he tore off the velvet pants I had on, exposing my naked self to the ground and him. Excitement and fear traded off in my head causing mixed emotions swirling in my head. I wasn’t sure what to feel anymore. Until he spread my legs around his waist and let go of my mouth. Placing his rigid penis right on my lips, the sacred and untouched place fear started to leave my mind. The hard thrust woke that fears back up as he ripped my insides and dug his nails into my breasts. I only felt pain and I screamed in terror and pain letting everything out. I tried to fill my lungs again, but I couldn’t then I realized I am going to die; he doesn’t want me to live.

“Fucking virgin, I am glad I get to spoil your fruit to this earth, bitch. I am your master and I will tell you when to breathe and when not to.”
I blacked out for a second until the next hit in my abs came, this time it was harder then the one in my side. I thought I heard something crack, but I couldn’t see strait. I then felt him flip me over, and started fucking me in the ass. It felt like having razor cuts from shaving, but with lemon juice used as lubricant. He grabbed my hair and began pulling it back forcing me to ride his penis deep in me. I just wanted to die, to feel nothing, to be un-noticed and at work.

My body took over from there, and had enough physical stimulation and an earth-riveting orgasm racked my body. “Ooooooh my GOD….” I started crying right after that, letting his pounding rub my face in the dirt of the grass. I didn’t care anymore. He pulled out and flipped my limp body back over.

“Oooh, I know you want this” as he jacked his cum all over my sobbing face getting some in my hair, face, and in my mouth. He grabbed my hair and ears sitting me up and yelled to me, “Now clean it bitch!”

I pulled away and got punched in the face for it. My lip bleed down my chin dripping onto my breasts, my cheek hurt from the abuse. “Don’t you dare give me any lip, I tell you what to do, and if you know what’s good for you, you WILL do it.” And punched me again in the side.
I coughed and gagged, as this was the first time for me to suck on a man’s penis, sucking it for dear life. It got harder in my mouth and he started to ram it down my throat. As he came again down my throat, I tasted this salt yet sweet substance that I never had before. I found myself liking it.

He pulled out and put his boot on my mound, pushing down with his weight. “Bitch you did well, I can’t wait to see you again.” He left just as quickly as he appeared. Leaving my naked body on the lakeshore wondering what to do. After I cried for a bit, I put on my clothes, tied my tank top and hobbled back home. On the walk home, I found myself replaying what just happened in my mind and enjoying the torture I had just received. Tonight was a different night then most, and one worth repeating.