Just a Walk In the Park

Story Info
She goes down the wrong path.
1.8k words
4.12
106k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CTrei
CTrei
24 Followers

Lost in her own thoughts, she turned to take the shortcut through the park. If she had been thinking she wouldn’t have. Since the murders 10 years ago, no one went in the park after dark. Even though the two kids that did it were caught and sitting for life.

A slight crackling behind her startled her out of her thoughts. Looking around she realizes where she is and feels a stab of panic. Seeing nothing around, she tries to read her watch in the light of the full moon. A slight shiver runs though her as the time registers, the witching hour. Chiding herself for being superstitious, she starts to walk a faster. Now fully aware of her surroundings, she continues. Almost through the trees, she hears the noise again. Her pulse racing, she looks around. Again seeing nothing. Shaking off her fears she continues. Not even five steps further she feels a gloved hand covering her mouth and dragging her backwards.

She stumbling falls against a hard body. Unable to scream or even draw a breath, she panics, struggling. Only to be rewarded with a second arm snaking around her body trapping her to him. Lips are at her ear with whispered threats about silence and cooperating. These barely register in her mind as she silently curses her preoccupied mind. Realizing how much danger she is in, she starts to tremble. The husky voice chuckles in her ear, “That is more like it. You are going to be so much fun.”

She feels her head being pulled back, exposing her throat. His other hand reaches under her shirt. She knows she needs to focus and remember his face but it is hidden in the shadows as he towers over her, eyes glittering in the darkness.

Chuckling he bites her earlobe. She cries in pain against the leather glove pushed almost in her mouth. His other hand, gloveless, has pushed aside her bra and is roughly squeezing her breast. She can feel the bruises forming. Her attention once again is drawn to his mouth as she feels him bite her neck, hard. She isn’t sure that he didn’t break the skin, as he starts nuzzling and sucking the bite. The pain is exquisite and she feels her body responding against her will. Afraid he might notice, she tries to again to struggle. Earning her another bite and chuckle. The lips returned to her ear as she is roughly pressed against him, “Careful, sweetheart, you will get me excited.” The words accentuated by the grinding of his pelvis into her.

She gasps at the size of the hard member digging cruelly into her back. His mouth once again moves to her neck, choosing a now spot, bites down. She feels her body shudder in response, a dampness starting between her legs. She curses her body for its betrayal.

His hand has grown bored and moved to her other breast, crushing it. Her shirt and bra pushed up around her neck almost choking her. Slowly, painfully he drags a sharp nail across the nipple. She screams into the glove as a small river of blood runs down her breast to her stomach. She feels his hand wiping up the trail. The glove is moved as bloody fingers are forced into her mouth. The lips are at her ear whispering, “See, don’t you taste good, darling?” Then the gloved gag is replaced.

Startled by the copper taste of her own blood, she hardly notices her jean shorts are ripped open with inhuman force. His hand roughly thrusts between her legs, forcing them apart.

The low chuckle in her ear tells her he discovered her body’s betrayal. Unwilling, she arches to meet his fingers. Again she curses her body. She cries out as she feels his fingers thrust within her, her core shuddering in response.

The whispers again, “Mmmm, see sweetness, you are all ready for me.” His thumb rhythmically strokes her hard nub while his fingers noisily work their way in her. He stops briefly to push the short and panties to the ground. Her breath coming in pants now, she struggles to regain self-control, some restraint to fight the brutal pleasure she is feeling.

Suddenly the fingers stop. A moan escapes her mouth. She is rewarded with the now familiar chuckle, the words follow, “Step out of them, spread your legs a bit, love.” She obeys, not even thinking otherwise, only to feel him draw back a bit. Confused by the sudden breeze, she pauses. Then she feels his finger, slowly working into her ass. Thankful for the glove, she screams in pain and delight. Shuddering she feels an orgasm forming as he moves another finger into her ass. Working slowly, he uses her own juices to bring her to frenzy. Soft mewing sounds coming from her throat, she cries in pleasure as her body spasms. A disappointed sob escapes as he removes his hand.

The chuckle and whisper again as he holds her trembling form close, “See, sweetness, only pleasure, now I have a treat for you.”

She feels the glove moved from her mouth. Knowing she will not make a sound, she allows him to remove the rest of her clothes. She feels both hands, bare, pinching her nipples and arches her back in response. His teeth find her neck again. She purrs as he reclaims her vein. One hand moves between them to undo his jeans, freeing the monster contained within. She shivers in anticipation as he lets it rest against her. Gaining her another chuckle.

He slowly turns her to face him. Then forcefully pushes her to her knees in front of him. His hands tangling in her hair bring her mouth to his cock. She instinctively puts up her hands to brace herself. Only to hear the words, no longer a whisper, “Suck it, Bitch,” as the head is forced between her lips. ”Be a good little darling and you will be rewarded.”

Then it moves towards the back of her throat, as her head is held tight. The low chuckle sounds as she gags and the pressure is let up. She slowly moves her tongue around the huge cock filling her throat, tasting it, no, savoring it. Realizing she enjoys the taste, she relaxes and lets him fuck her throat. As his cock works her mouth she feels herself close to climax again. She is rewarded with the low chuckle as she starts to suck harder, moaning in pleasure. Her hand finds its way down to stroke her pleasure. She feels his muscles tighten in her mouth and groans with pleasure as he fills her throat. Swallowing, she drenches her hand and the ground beneath. Slowly she licks and sucks every last drop from him. He strokes her hair, almost lovingly, as she cleans him with her tongue.

Almost disappointed that he is finished, she leans back on her heels, looking up at him. She steadies her quivering body, her hand on his knee. He moves his hand from her hair and starts gently stroking his still fully erect cock. Noticing the look on her face, he chuckles, the husky words “And what makes you think I am finished with you yet, little one?”

As he stands there in full glory before her, she adoringly drinks in his beauty. Tall and muscular, he has a dark brooding look to him. He smells of danger and excitement. His very nearness making her hungry, a craving to take him into every orifice over comes her. She feels her body tighten in response to her thoughts.

She lets her gaze move upward over his muscular chest to his mouth. Lips, full almost feminine, cover teeth so perfect and sharp she craves his bite again.

Moving further up she makes eye contact. Though it is too dark to discern the color, she gets the impression they are green. They hold her mesmerized. Hunger seems to radiate from them, giving them an almost unearthly glow. She gives in and loses herself in them. Knowing she is now his, willing to do his bidding, whatever that may be. Chuckling he breaks the gaze, allowing her to look down.

Her eyes are drawn to where he slowly strokes himself. She feels herself growing moist again at the sight of his strong hands moving along his large cock. She finds herself moving forward to lick it again. Wanting it within her. With the chuckle he gently stops her. Drawing her up against him, he holds her tight, his chin resting on the top of her head. She is nestled against his chest, his heartbeat echoing through her. Heightening her desire. The words, “Shall we unleash the beast,” drift down to her.

She feels his hands on her face, bringing her up to meet his kiss. His mouth consumes hers. Crushing her lips, he deepens the kiss, as if trying to steal her very soul. She finds herself drifting into him. She wants him. Needing to belong to him, to be taken by him. She feels him growl, “Enough,” into her mouth.

He forcefully turns her around. Bending her at the waist, he braces her against a tree, the bark rough against her hands. She feels his cock at her entrance, hard, straining, demanding. Then slowly he enters, stretching her painfully. She moans with desire as he pauses, allowing her to become accustomed to him. At her plea, he slowly lets himself move to fill her. She feels him stretch her, relishing the pain as he touches the back of her womb. Her body contracts lightly around him, sending shivers down her spine. The pleasure pain unbearable, she cries out, her body trembling for release. He starts moving faster and harder. Fucking her as she moans with desire. She feels every vein as his rock hard cock stretches her past her limits, tearing her in two. Her blood mixes with her fluids, as he slams into her. His hands are on her hips, holding her to him, fingers bruising her as his nails cut into her flesh. Drops of blood pool briefly before running down her thighs.

She senses his hand move, finding its way between them. He works a finger into her ass. Moving it in rhythm with his cock, he fucks her. She feels her body contract and then release. Screaming, she showers him with her come. He doesn’t even pause as he works a second and then a third finger into her, finally the forth. Her being shaking, she comes again and then a third time instantly. Her eyes roll back into her head at the intense release and she collapses unconscious against him. He laughs and allows himself to fill her with his seed.

Withdrawing from her, he smiles to himself. Knowing he has won another human to his cause. Gently he licks clean the blood pooling from her wounds. Then dresses her, carefully slipping a business card into her pocket. He kisses her briefly, tenderly and disappears into the night. Knowing she is his forever.

With Bloody Kisses,

C Trei

CTrei
CTrei
24 Followers