Just An Evening Down The Pub

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You find a warm shirt for me and help me into it. The hard part is sitting me up, as it's sore but also the pressure on the sore area is practically orgasmic in itself. You give me water. We move, slowly as I falter, getting the shivers, to the sofa and I collapse. Soon I will bemoan the way fake leather sticks to my battered arse, the chains will slither embarrassingly out of my bum when I get up, and you will help me to one of the white beds next door where you can fondle my bruises and apply a magic wand to my cunt until I'm begging in exhaustion for you to stop, but right now leaning on you is perfect.

You hug me and smile. "I do like hurting you. A lot."

I snuggle closer as I shiver again.

______

"Did you have a good weekend? Do anything special?"

I tell the truth to my colleagues. "Yes, good thanks. Went to the pub with a friend."

12