Just Another Contract

Story Info
Husband & wife close the deal.
1.6k words
3.78
119.3k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tamol
tamol
91 Followers

I heard my husbands car pull up in the driveway and the sound of many voices, looking out of the window I saw that he had three of his works colleagues with him he had obviously been at a meeting and brought them back for a coffee.

"Hi sweetheart we've just popped in for an hour or so then I have to run them to the airport, this is Henri, Jacque and Peter and this guys is Anne. Now Anne would you like to make us some coffee and then my friends would like to fuck you.

I thought I must have heard him wrong so I asked him to repeat what he said, and I heard right first time, I was shocked and stormed into the kitchen to make the damn coffee.

He followed me into the kitchen and put an arm around my shoulder that I shrugged off, I was disgusted with him and had decided to ignore him and his friends.

"Will you please listen for a minute," he pleaded. The other night when I took them to a meal they asked me to find some woman for them or at least one nice woman, we had all had quite a lot to drink and I said that you would accommodate there needs. This is a big contract and I really need to win it, so all I'm asking is for you too let them fuck you, is it such a big deal."

"A big deal! Are you crazy? I'm your wife for Christ's sake, you just don't offer your wife up for sex with strange men," I replied almost in tears.

"If I don't get this contract we're finished, its make or break, just open your legs and think of England, that's all I'm asking," continued John.

"In a word no!" snapped Anne.

"What the hell can I tell them now, are you sure you wont reconsider," he begged.

"I will tell them, don't you worry," I said getting my composure back.

I picked the tray up and carried the coffee defiantly back into the living room and looked them in the eye as I apologised for my husband's stupid proposal.

Each of them looked John in the eye before Henri spoke up and said, "John you have brought us here under false pretences, you have lied to us and I don't think we want to do business with a man who lies."

"I didn't lie, the offer was genuine, I really thought Anne would be happy to consolidate our business transactions, I do apologise, what else can I say, replied John who was not in the slightest happy with me.

Henri took John into the kitchen, I could hear them talking but could not hear well enough to know what they were saying.

Henri stood in the doorway and cleared his throat, "gentlemen John and I have come to an amicable solution so the contract goes ahead. He has said that if want to have sex with his wife we are to help ourselves."

"I have already told you all, no damn way!" I shouted.

"You either do it willingly or we just rape you, you choose," said Henri.

I made a dash for the doorway but trying to get past Henri was impossible as he blocked my way and quickly grabbed my arms trapping them behind my back. I tried to scream but his other hand quickly covered my mouth. He forced me into the centre of the room, John vanished for a few seconds and returned with some duct tape that he stuck over my mouth. As I stood there Jacque came over, he had a penknife in his hand and deftly sliced through my tee shirt and with similar aplomb cut my bra off, freeing my tits for all to see. With similar speed he unbuckled my belt, released the button and slipped my jeans off me and then once again used the knife to cut my panties off. I was forced to the floor and my arms where held above my head by Peter while John and Jacques each held one of my legs forcing them wide open.

Henri had removed his clothes while all this was going on and stood between my legs looking down at the desirable target, the more he looked the harder his cock was getting until it had reached its full length. I was now in a position where I was unable to stop him fucking me, my pussy was wide open ready for him to take me, at first I was thankful that he started to finger me I didn't want to be fucked while dry if at all. His finger was caressing my clitoris and then two fingers and then three.

And then he attempted to slip his whole hand into me and was having some success as it vanished into my pussy up to the wrist, the pain was excruciating as he wriggled his hand in me, but in some ways it was also erotic being fist fucked, erotic enough to bring me to orgasm that I tried my best to hide. As his hand was removed it felt strange the sudden emptiness inside me, but it was short lived as his cock made a direct hit plummeting easily deep into my pussy. Henri started a steady rhythm, his cock sliding in and out of my pussy, the friction bringing me to another orgasm, this time not as well disguised.

"I think she is liking it," said Peter breaking the silence.

"Let's ask her shall we," interjected Jacque, as he ripped the tape of my mouth.

"Well Anne are you enjoying yourself, do you like Henri's cock in your cunt," asked Peter.

My refusal to answer prompted Peter to pinch my nipples so hard a scream escaped my lips, but still I refused to answer his question, while all the time Henri continued pounding my helpless body. His breathing got faster and within seconds I could feel his cum spurting into my pussy, he made sure every drop was inside me before withdrawing.

"That was good, yes? Now you want the others to fuck you am I correct," asked Henri.

Still I refused to answer and my obstinacy stared to get Henri angry, so much so he picked up my earlier discarded belt and with a great deal of force hit me across the tits with it. As the pain subsided it had now become a battle of wills, I was not going to give in to these animals. Once again the belt came down across my tits, stinging both nipples at one time, my silence brought two more hits in quick succession.

With tears streaming down my face and the pain being too much to handle I said, "yes I want the others to fuck me, just fuck me and get it over with please."

They all let go of my body, I had lost the will to resist and I let them all takes turns fucking me, as one finished the next jumped between my legs. As the last one finished the first one was ready to do me again and this time they took turns fucking me up the arse. By the time they had all finished having seconds my body was wracked with pain and covered in perspiration. As I lay there exhausted the four of them stood either side of me their cocks in their hands and began pissing on me, streams of piss hit me in the face, in my hair and mouth, on my tits and between my legs. Never in all my life had I been so humiliated as I was at this precise minute, they had raped me, and pissed on me, I didn't think my life would ever be the same again.

"Anne are you okay," asked John now looking very guilty.

"John we would all like to thank you for your hospitality and for allowing us to fuck your lovely wife, I can guarantee that the contract is yours. Don't bother driving us to the airport I think you should stay with Anne, you may have to rebuild a few bridges I think," Henri said as he continued dressing.

Once they had left John pulled me to my feet and carried me upstairs where he ran a bath for me that I quickly got into so I could wash the piss and cum off as quickly as possible.

When I had finished I entered the bedroom, John was lying naked on the bed, I scrambled between his legs and started to suck his cock back to hardness. As soon as it was nice and hard I knelt above him and slowly lowered my pussy onto his cock and we fucked both of us having a fantastic orgasm and as we relaxed in each other's arms after it felt so warm and safe.

"Thanks Anne that was a wonderful display you could have been an actress."

"I did do well didn't I, you can't beat letting them think they are getting away with raping me for getting a contract, it always works, mind you I could have done without getting my tits hit or his fist up my pussy, but at least the contract is ours."

"Well the contract I'm negotiating next week is with the whole board of directors which is eleven guys and a woman, so we may have to make sure we have a strapon available so that she can fuck you too, you may have to lick her pussy out as well," said John but to no one, Anne was fast asleep.

tamol
tamol
91 Followers