Just Another Day

Story Info
...in the lives of me and my horny wife.
2.7k words
3.97
46.7k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sajukno
sajukno
798 Followers

My wife, Helen, is the sweetest, most caring, most beautiful wife in the world. I truly am blessed to have her. Our lives together are wonderful. We both have great jobs, a beautiful house, and our love for each other grows stronger each and every day.

But my god, is she ever a nympho. And me being married to makes me a nympho too. She's horny practically 24/7, and because of her, so am I. Before I met Helen, I was just your ordinary guy. But after dating and eventually marrying her, her voracious appetite for sex conditioned me into a peak performer when it comes to sex. I can get it up quicker, harder, and longer than just about anybody, all because I love her and want to make her happy. I'm usually a pretty modest guy, but I believe Helen and I have the best sex life in the entire world. Don't believe me? This is last Wednesday:

"GlobalDyne Consolidated, this is James-" that's me "-speaking, how may I-"

"Aaahh..." It's Helen. She sounds on edge. I hear something vibrating in the distance.

"Helen?"

"I just wrapped up with a client and I'm waiting on my next one." Helen is a lawyer, and a damn fine one. "They're supposed to be here in 5 minutes."

I pause, and wait for her to continue, because I already know where this is going.

"I pulled out my vibrator, James. It's in my pussy, James. I'm thinking about you and masturbating while waiting for a client. I'm so fucking horny, baby."

"Helen, they'll be there any minute now. I don't think it's-"

"What if he comes in while I'm still masturbating? I'm leaning back in my chair, honey. My legs are spread across the desk, and I've got this huge vibrator shoved in my pussy, just thinking about you."

Shit. Her dirty talk is making me hard. "That's sweet that you're thinking of me, Helen, but-"

"You make me so horny, James. All the time."

I can't stop her. Why do I even try? I change my strategy.

"I do, huh? How horny do I make you?" I whip my own cock out and start masturbating. Helen has already made me rock hard.

"God, so fucking horny. All the fucking time, lover. Aahhhh, yesssss."

"What if someone sees you masturbating in your office while talking to your husband on the phone, Helen?"

"Ohhhh fuuuuuck, I'd probably be disbarred." She's panting now. So am I.

"Yeah, they'd disbar you, Helen," I reply. "I'm jerking off right now, Helen."

"Oh, fuck. Did I do that to you, babe? Did I make you horny?"

"Shit yes you did. Go on, Helen, stick that vibrator as far in as you can."

"It's in, my god, it's in," she gasps. "All the fucking way. Oh! Oh fuck! So good!"

She's right on the edge. Time to push her over.

"What if your boss walks in?" I ask. "What if he walks in and sees you masturbating shamelessly, your legs spread wide on the desk, like the slut you are. Ohhh, he'd fire you for sure. You'd never be able to get a job again, Helen, because you're such a fucking slut."

"What if YOUR boss walks in?" she counters. She's playing a very fun game. "You'd get fired on the spot too. Ohhhhhh gawwwddddd..."

"We'd both lose our jobs, because we make each other so fucking horny, babe," I say, gasping. I'm about to come. "I'm about to come."

"Fuck, me too honey, let's come togetherrrrr," she moans. "Ahh!"

I grunt and groan as I come with her, her moans of pleasure sending me past the point of no return. No tissues in sight, I blow my load on my desk, thick ropes of hot jizz painting the surface white. A heady, sweet stench reaches my nostrils.

"Fuck, that was great, Helen," I breathe.

"I loved it too, babe," she replies. I hear a click as she turns her vibrator orr. "Oh, fuck, I wish I had put out some paper towels. I squirted all over y desk."

"Me too," I chuckled. "Just put some papers over it, the client won't notice."

"What if he smells my juices?"

"Just tell him it's a new air freshener you're trying out," I reply. All this sex talk is making me horny all over again, but I resolve to wait until I get home to do any more fooling around.

"I'm going to keep my pants off," she says.

"Ooh, daring!" I reply. "Keep the vibrator in your pussy too, turned off. Leave it there until you get home."

"Kinky!" she giggles. "Here I'll be, sitting at my desk, my vibrator-filled pussy exposed, only a few feet from my clients, for hours. If only they knew... I'm gonna be so fucking horny when I get home, babe."

"I'll make sure Sandra gets out of the house so we can be as loud as we want. I wanna hear you howl my name, Helen."

"Ooh, Dan, that's not all I'll...shit, my client's here. See you later, babe. Kisses!"

Helen hangs up on me, leaving me to clean off my desk and continue working.

Later that day, I head home. I always get home before Helen does. I see Sandra, our housekeeper, cooking something in the kitchen. Sandra is petite, with a chocolatey composition, a narrow waist, short, curly black hair, and perky B-cup tits.

"Hey, Sandra. How's the house been?"

"Oh, hey Mr. Edmond. House's been the same as it's ever been."

I sit on the couch and relax while Sandra makes dinner. Her cooking expertise is the main reason Helen and I hired her.

"I've been working on my recipes to pack them with more energy, Mr. Edmond," Sandra says while she slaves over the stove. "I know how you much you and Mrs. Edmond need energy!"

"Sandra, if you could go out to grab a bite, that would be great," I say nonchalantly. "Take your time."

Sandra gets the hint. "All right, I'll see you later Mr. Edmond!"

Sandra walks out the door. You know, she's one cute 22-year old, I'll give her that. I help myself to the soup that Sandra was preparing. While I'm eating, I lay some towels down on our bed, and the couch in the living room. Just as I finish up my dinner, the door opens and my wife walks in.

"Hey, honey," I say, greeting her with a kiss. She opens her mouth and lets my tongue in. I can feel her erect nipples poking through her blouse, pressing into my chest. She wants it. She needs it.

"Sandra just left, so we have the house to ourselves. Did you keep the vibrator in there all day, Helen?"

Helen cracks a seductive smile and pulls her skirt up. I am greeted by her wet thighs, and a clean-shaven pussy with the end of a vibrator sticking out of it.

"Turn that bad boy on," I say. She complies and immediately begins moaning.

"Ohhhh fuck, I needed this," Helen moans. I kiss her neck and begin massaging her breasts through her blouse. My cock is already rock hard.

"Ohhh fuck, I need you," Helen moans as I suck on her neck. I wonder how she'll hide that hickey tomorrow. I lead Helen to the living room. I roughly shove her down onto a couch and whip my cock out. She turns to look up at me, diddling her clit while her vibrator goes at it inside her pussy.

"Oh god, you're so huge," Helen moans. It's true, my penis is a bit on the big side, just over seven inches, and Helen loves it. I start to stroke my cock. "Do you want this?" I ask.

"Oh, gawd, yes," Helen moans. "I need it."

"I can't heeeeaaaar you..." I tease, moving ever closer to Helen, who is sitting on the couch looking at me, going to town on herself.

"Fuck! I want your huge fucking cock inside me!" Helen groans. "I'm a slutty wife who wants your gigantic cock! I want you to fuck me until I can't move! Give me your fucking cock, lover!"

"Well, since you asked so nicely..."

I grab Helen's legs and lift them up. Her pussy comes into range. All I have to do is pull that vibrator out and...naahh. I lift her legs up some more and place the tip of my cock at her asshole.

"Going right to fucking my ass? My, James, you're one horny husband today!" Helen remarks.

"I haven't been able to stop thinking about you, all day, Helen," I truthfully reply. "You ready for my cock in your ass, baby?"

"Fuck yes! Give it to me raw! Pound my ass raw with your huge fucking cock, James!" she cries. She's so close to cumming.

"Here I go!" I push my cock into Helen's asshole and immediately, I'm nearly overwhelmened by the tightness. Even after all these years, Helen's still almost too tight for me.

Almost.

I begin thrusting, back and forth, in and out. Helen's moaning like crazy under me. God, her asshole's so tight. "God, your asshole's so tight."

"Fuck, your cock feels so fucking good in my ass, baby," Helen moans. "I'm gonna cum!"

"Cum for me, baby."

"I'm cumming! Aaahhh!!"

Helen shrieks as she cums, her asshole tightening up as she squirts juices all over her vibrator.

"Oh shit baby, your assholes tightening up on me!" I moan. I'ms really close to cumming.

"Oh yeah, keep fucking my ass, James!" Helen moans, not even slowing down after her orgasm. "I love how you fuck my ass!"

"I'm gonna cum, baby."

"Ohhhh fuck! Yes! Cum in my ass! Fill my asshole with your cum!"

I'm more than willing to oblige, thrusting home one last time as cum surges up my cock and out into Helen's ass, filling her up in no time. I pump my cock in her ass, still cumming, as my semen seeps out from around my cock. When my work is finally done, I pull out and take a step back as Helen's asshole shoots a wad of cum out and onto the carefully laid out towels.

"Fuck, that was great," I moan.

"You're not done, are you?" Helen has already moved, now with her back to the sofa and her legs spread wide, the vibrator now out of her pussy.

"Honey, I'm only getting started."

I grab Helen's legs and thrust my cum-covered cock deep into her cunt, my wife screaming in pleasure as I do so.

"Ooooohhhhhh yesssss!!!" Helen screams, cumming already when I've barely started thrusting. Her pussy tightens around me, serving only to make my cock harder and me hornier. I start pounding away at Helen.

"You like it when I'm rough with you, don't you?"

"Ooooh, yes James, fuck, your cock feels so good roughing up my pussy!"

"You're such a slut, Helen."

"Oh, I know I am, James, it's you who makes me a slut!"

"Even after getting your asshole pounded, you're still horny!"

"Oooooh yessss, I'm such a horny slut wife, James, I'm all yours, baby! Keep pounding me!"

I feel myself start to approach the cliff. "Honey, I'm gonna come," I moan.

"Quick, pull out and let me finish you off with my mouth!" Helen demands. I comply, pulling my cock out of her wet, tight cunt, thrusting it in her face. Helen takes my cock in her mouth like a pro and starts sucking.

"Oh fuck, honey, it won't be too long now!" I groan. "You suck cock so good!"

Helen moans into my cock as she takes the whole thing, deepthroating my big cock no problem. I feel a tingling sensation at the base of my penis, and I know it's time. I grab Helen's head and press it to my crotch as I come, dumping my load directly into her waiting gullet.

"Oh yeah! Drink my cum, baby!" I moan. And drink my cum she does, every last drop. When I pull out her mouth's totally empty.

"Okay, Helen, I think I got one more cum left in me," I say. Didn't I say I had great sexual stamina? "It's your choice. Where do you want it?"

"Oooh, could you jack off while I finger myself?" Helen asks. "Just cum on my tits."

Not wasting any time, I begin beating off while my wife erotically plays with her clit and one of her nipples.

"Ohhhh, fuck, my clit is burning up," she moans. "Fuuuuuuck, this feels so good."

"Oh yeah, baby. Put on a little show for me," I grin as I jack off right in front of her.

"Mmmmh, you like this, honey?" she purrs, spreading her legs wide so I can get a good view of her rubbing her clit. "Oh fuck! I'm cumming!"

Helen moans as she cums, squirting pussy juice onto my legs as she does so. The sensation of her warm juices hitting my legs is too much for me, and I start to cum too. Helen presses her tits together as I blow my load all over them, coating the tops of her tits with my creamy spunk.

"Fuck, that was good," I moan as I collapse onto a nearby chair, exhausted. I may be finished, but Helen isn't. She turns her vibrator back on and goes to town, cumming quickly two more times. Did I say I was done? Watching her getting off gets me hard again, a feat I once found unbelievable.

Helen sees my rising cock and gives me a sultry look. "Let's take it to the bedroom," I say.

We barely make it to the bed before we're slobbering all over each other again. She grinds her slit against my leg and I can feel her juices drip down my thigh. As she kisses me deeply, Helen takes my cock in hand and starts stroking.

Fuck.

I kiss Helen right back, shoving my tongue down her throat, massaging her breast with one hand, groping her ass with the other.

"Mmmhh," Helen moans into my mouth. I moan right back, my cock already approaching climax. We're sitting on the bed now, groping and fondling each other.

"I'm about to cum," I gasp.

"Should I hold off, or do you think you got a couple more shots left?" she asks. Helen wants my cock bad, but doesn't know if I can keep it up after another debilitating orgasm.

"I easily got one more after this, babe," I reply, giving her ass a squeeze. Helen gets off the bed and kneels before me, stroking my cock with both hands as I lean back and take it all in.

"Gonna cum," I warn.

"Cum for me!" Helen cries. I oblige, shooting my load all over her face and chest, Helen stroking my erupting cock while fingering herself with her other hand.

"Oh yeah baby, cum all over me!" Helen moans. Through the haze of my orgasm, I see Helen shudder as my cum rains down on her face and tits. She's already cumming again.

The towels are laid out nicely on the bed. I pull Helen up. I'm still hard. She pushes me down on the bed and immediately mounts my stiff cock, bouncing up and down as her hot juices flow down my throbbing shaft. Fuck, it feels so good. Even after cumming several times, I'm still rock-hard and going at it like nobody's business.

"I'm gonna cum again!" Helen moans. "I'm already gonna cum!"

I feel Helen tighten up as she cums, screaming, settling down on my cock to ride her orgasm out. Grabbing her hips, I begin thrusting upwards.

"Oh fuck!" Helen screams, bucking wildly as my cock rampages through her still-cumming pussy. "James, you're being so rough!"

"You like it?" I ask, grinning menacingly as I plow her pussy. "You like being fucked hard while still cumming?"

"Oh god! Yes! I fucking LOVE it! Fuck me, James! Fuck MEEEEEEE!!!"

Helen cums again on my cock, her pussy squeezing me hard. A little too hard. I bolt upright, hugging Helen tightly as I cum inside her, our cries of pleasure sure to piss off the neighbors.

Helen rolls off of me, at long last tired out. I can't get it up to save my life now.

"I love you, James," Helen says, breathless.

"I love you too, Helen," I reply.

We lay there for a while, basking in the afterglow, before cleaning up, putting our pajamas on, and enjoying a nice, quiet evening home.

Well, it's quiet for a couple hours at least.

sajukno
sajukno
798 Followers