Just Another Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I want it in my ass.." She demanded, as her body relaxed, muscles barely able to support herself, ravished repeatedly by unrelenting orgasm. Barely within my senses I spread open her lucious ass, looking down at her beautiful puckered asshole. Who could resist watching my thick rod sliding in and out of her, covered in her cum juices. With my fingertip I spread her warm juices around the opening of her ass and gently slid my finger in. She exhaled deeply and I felt her puckered hole relax around my finger as I gently fucked her with my cock. Happily teased, yet obviously frustrated she pleaded "Put it in...put it in..I need it, I need it!"

I unsheathed myself from her dripping hole and pressed my head onto her tight ass. "Mmmmm.." she purred as my head popped in and I slid slowly into her hot, tight ass. My cock slid slowly inside her, her tight rim massaging my shaft. I knew I wouldn't last long. My hands glided foreward over her body and arond to grasp her breasts as I leaned over her to kiss her neck, and whisper to her how absolutely wonderful it felt to be with her. She screamed in utter joy and gripped tightly the futon's fabric as she sat back into my thrusts into her rectum. Her soft ass felt so soft as it slammed against me. Her body was so warm..so tender beneath me. I held her body tight to me and closed my eyes. It was like listening to classical music. Every movement, moan, caress, gasps and even our heartbeats...all playing tot he same erotic symphony. I felt my peak approaching and fought dearly to avoid it..she heard my thoughts...she was certainly close enough to.

"Are you close?" she so gently whispered...

I let out a barely audible..."yeah." amongst my heavy breathing.

Her response was most welcomed.."Cum all over me"

In that moment, all the passion and erotic fury came together. I slid out of her ass and grasped my cock just as my passion erupted in the form of both an animalistic grunt and volley upon volley of hot, creamy cum coming to rest upon her lower back and rear end...dripping slowly down between her legs.. Her breath shuttered and I watched as she continued slowly fingering herself as my cum dripped onto her hand...reaching to her lips to taste it.

Short of breath, and with a giggle..."Nice meeting you"

"Oh, I'm not done with you yet..."

12