Just Another Day at the Office

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He nudges up to your ear, breathing deeply as he becomes more excited. "You are a very naughty girl teasing me like you have!" He grabs you around the waist and pulls back as he sits back down in his chair, pulling you into his lap. The feel of his hard cock going deep inside you as you sit in his lap driving your desire higher.

You bounce on his cock a few times, leaning back into him. He reaches up and rips your blouse open exposing your hard nipples. He reaches up and tweaks them in his fingers as you continue to meet his thrusts as he pounds into you. You melt into him and grind your ass down into his thrusts. Pushing him down hard, you gyrate your ass in small circles pushing you both higher to the ultimate goal.

He grabs your hips firmly an he approaches his climax, pulling at you as he raises up into you. He moans loudly and quickly raises up telling you to get on your knees.

You slip off his lap and drop to your knees. You reach up and grasp his cock with both hands pumping his sloppy cock as you mouth moves closer to capture every bit of his cum. Your tongue flicking over the tip as you continue to jack his cock off. You release his cock, grabbing his ass with both hands as you slide his length into your throat. You dig your nails into his ass pulling him into your mouth with feverish determination.

He growls at the pain of your nails, the combination of that and the sensation of your throat sending him over the edge. He grabs your head and fucks your face hard as he explodes in your throat.

Jet after jet of his sweet cum rockets into your mouth as you try to swallow it, exploding in a final orgasm as the first jet hits your throat. As you rock through your own orgasm, your unable to keep up with the onslaught of his ejaculation and some of his essence escapes out the corner of your mouth and runs down your chin. Your head rocks back as you reach the peak of your orgasm as the last of his orgasm lands on your face. You both collapse exhausted and satisfied.

As you both try to regain your composure, you slowly crawl over to him sitting in the chair. You reach up and take his cock into your mouth to clean him, reveling in the combined taste of your mixed cum. His body twitching given the sensitivity after just having mind blowing sex. He rubs your cheek and leaned down, kissing you deeply. "I may have you help me more often Mishka. You certainly have a way of keeping my attention!"

12