Just Another Day at the Office Ch. 3

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh shit, oh shit oh shit, oh shit!" she screamed as her pussy squeezed Danny's cock. He kept his thrusts steady, pushing in as deeply as he could. When she was done, Danny let out a deep rumbling moan as his cum filled her pussy for the second time this morning, his balls jerking in Melanie's mouth.

When they could muster the strength, the three of them dragged themselves into one of the bedrooms and fell asleep in each other's arms, Melanie spooned with Carnie, and Danny spooned with Melanie. Something told them that his wouldn't be the last "deal" they made together.

The End.

I hope you enjoyed the story as much as I enjoyed writing it. I am currently at work on others that will be posted as soon as they are finished. Thank you for all of the constructive comments and words of encouragement. If you have story ideas, feel free to email them to me; I can't promise anything, but I'm always looking for things to write about. As always, please drop me a line with your comments.

12