Just Another Day in the Office

Story Info
A new client changes your view on going to work
1.1k words
3.96
24.1k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's a normal day at work. You are sitting behind your desk messing with papers, just wasting time until you can head home. You have one more client to see, a new one. There is a knock at the door. You call for them to come in.

The door cracks a little bit and you hear a smooth, sexy voice saying, "Thank you for showing me the way."

"No problem ma'am." The guy that has the office next to yours hurries in, jaw dropped. "Holy shit!" he just looks at you. "How did you get her to ask directly for you?" Now you are totally curious about the person waiting for you outside.

"It's just a client; I haven't even met her yet. Sarah, is her name, right? What's wrong with her?"

"Wrong with her?" he looks at you like you have lost your mind. "There is nothing wrong with this one bro." He laughs and walks out.

"Send her in." You call behind him.

Your door opens and in steps in the new client. You quickly take a good look over her. She is pleasant enough. Red hair, grey eyes, nice smile, she seems okay. Nothing to get all excited over.

She sits in the chair across from your desk and pulls open her purse. "I hope you can help me." She says as she takes a lip gloss and lines her lips.

"I'm sure I can." You gulp a little. You now have a much better view of this girl. She is a little more than okay. What has now caught your eye are her amazing breasts, large, round, and just about to fall right out of her shirt. She runs her tongue slowly across her bottom lip and then across the top. She tilts her head and her large eyes are actually blue. She stand up and leans across the desk.

"Well, let's see."

She climbs up onto the desk on all fours. She crawls toward you and kisses you, softly at first, but then harder. You pull your head back and taste her lips gloss. Sweet. She giggles and now you really take a look at her. She is still on all fours, her long red hair is hanging down, slightly covering her tits. She is pale with large blue eyes and a fabulous smile. Across her cheeks, you can make out freckles. Cute. She flips her legs around so she would be straddling you if she was sitting in the chair instead of on the desk. Her legs are long, white, smooth. You hear her shoes hit the floor and she takes on foot and runs it over your cock. You are so in shock at what is happening that you didn't even realize how hard you have gotten.

She leans forward and whispers in your ear, "You still wanna help me out?" All you can do is nod. She smiles and takes your hands and moves them to her thighs. When she feels your touch, she lets out a soft moan. She reaches down and pulls out your shirt tale and then goes to work on your pants. She is having difficulty with your belt, but that only seems to make her work harder. She pulls and tuggs until it finally comes off. She reaches inside your pants and pulls out your long, hard, cock. With her feet, she pushes back your chair and slips down off your desk and between your legs. You lean back in your chair to get a better look at what she is doing.

She runs her tongue along her thumb and first finger, making it really wet. She then takes your cock in her hands and slides her hand up and down the hard shaft. With her other hand, she takes your hand and sticks your first two fingers in her mouth. While she strokes your cock, she rolls her tongue around your fingers, sucking them and just making you harder. God if she actually did that to your dick, you would cum all over her face!

You pull your fingers out of her mouth and grab her head by the hair. She moves her hand to the side and you feel your dick slide into her mouth. You close your eyes and focus on the feeling. Her lips tighten slightly around you at the same time her head moves up and down, bringing your cock in and out. Faster and faster she goes and right when you feel yourself about to cum in her mouth, you feel her pace slow and she makes circles with her tongue on the tip of your dick. You look down at her and she is looking up at you. From your point of view,all you can see is her deep, deep, large blue eyes looking up and out and your cock hanging from her mouth. She lets out a moan and your cock vibrates and sends chills up your spine.

She likes that reaction. She moans again and again. With each moan, you clutch the arms of your chair harder and harder until you feel like you are going to burst.

"I'm going to cum!" you inform her.

She stops long enough to take your dick out of her mouth and simply say, "Good."

She goes straight back to work. Her lips tighten and her pace quickens. She is watching your reaction to her every move. She takes your cock and runs the tip of it over her lips and then licks it like a lollypop. Her hands are moving up and down and you watch and she milks you like a cow. Pre-cum forms at the tip of your dick and she quickly licks it off. After a few minutes of her sucking all the pre-cum out of you, she slides your dick back into her mouth and continues her fast motion up and down. You lean back and feel that hot rush that comes when you cum.

You release, filling her mouth with your hot, sticky cum. Her eyes get large and you watch and she swallows. She waits until you are done, swallowing a few times in between.

When you are finished, she stands up, wipes off her face and turns. She grabs her purse and head toward the door. Before she leaves, she flips her head around and looks back at you. You are just sitting there, amazed at what just happened. She smiles at her work and says, "Next week, same time?"

You squeak out an "Uh huh!"

And with that, she turns again and is gone with a click of your office door.