Just Another John Ch. 01

Story Info
Mark takes the plunge and visits a prostitute in Amsterdam.
1.6k words
3.85
24.1k
9

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/05/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Mark. I am twenty four. It had never occurred to be before this particular night. Having sex with a prostitute, that is. It just happened. I knew that in Europe things were done differently, and that Amsterdam was famous for it's red light district. But, that was it. My story began on the second night of my trip to Holland, the day before I was due to leave the city, heading for Germany. It was very, very late, say around 4am, which I knew wasn't the best time to be wandering the red light streets, but I had nothing else to do, being a bit drunk and stoned, and I'm not easily intimidated either, (that's not a "I can fight the world" attitude, I assure you) so out I was, wandering the crooked streets that I know so little by foot.

I was aware that 4am was the end of the shift for most of the working girls. I saw many of them leaving their work rooms in packs, for safety I am assuming, as there was a few trolls and druggy-types lurking about the place looking seedy. Walking slowly through the red-lit streets, I watched as entire buildings emptied at once. A sensible practice.

In reflection, I too must have looked like one of these, constantly lolling around and lapping the same area continuously, mindlessly; checking out the proceedings. I would say that 85% of the windows were closed completely. There was only a handful of girls still working; most of them rather hot, considering the time of night. All of sudden, it dawned on me that I was in the middle of Amsterdam's red light in the early morning, and nobody knew I was here...I could do anything, and I was starting to get horny. There was only one thing to do.

I continued to make laps, eventually secluding myself to the Oudekennissteeg street, onto the OZA street, down to Stoofsteeg and then back up the quieter OZV. There was one single room left on OZV and the girl was really hot, really slim, with a toned body and bleach blonde hair. I considered picking her but keep walking. There seemed to be a look in her eyes that stopped me from going too near. On Oudekennissteeg, about midway down, was a really pretty girl with mousy brown hair who kept smiling at me as I walked past her window, which caused me to slow down a little and have a look. Eventually, I hung around on the Oudekennissteeg / OZA junction and I think to myself - what the fuck am I doing? My palms were sweating crazy and my heart was going a mile a minute. What else to do in this state? Keep walking, of course!

I lapped the streets continually, and I noticed one or two of the girls started to get a little tired of seeing me. On the very end of Stoofsteeg there was a very slim, very dark black girl who gave me a look of "really? You again!?" by my final passing. As I walked down Oudekennissteeg for what I tell myself is going to be the final time, looking for the hotty in the midway with the nice smile, I am approached by a girl on the opposite side of the street, who too had obviously seen me pass several times. She clicked the door open and signaled with her hand for me to come over. So that's what I did. In hindsight I figure that if a girl hadn't initiated conversation with me I probably would have pussied out and gone back to the hotel for some sleep.

At the door she was very friendly. She wasn't as strikingly hot as some of the other girls working in the immediate area, but she was still very attractive and she asked me: "How are you? My name is Tanya, would you like to come in?" Being wary of a girl asking ME for custom and rather not the other way around, I instantly flicked into defense-mode and asked a bunch of tactless questions I learned that one is meant to ask. I had overheard a gang of drunken Irish lads talking about it loudly the night before in the hotel bar. The one vital piece of negotiating I forgot to clarify was whether I would receive multiple positions. She laughed, rather sweetly, and agreed to everything I had asked about. Would she be naked? Would I get a blowjob AND a fucking?

I took a deep gulp and agreed to a 50 euro session and plunged over the threshold. Now, I was shaking like a fucking maniac; I was actually going to fucking do this! Over the glowing-red I could finally see her properly. She had a cute little face and a button nose that wrinkled up when she smiled. We walked down the hall and into a surprisingly large room; I expected it to be ridiculously small but even the bed seemed a comfortable size.

We chatted idly for several moments, despite the language barrier until she took off her top and out sprang her tits. "No money, no honey," she said seductively but authoritatively, before instructing me to leave 50 Euros on a black chair in the corner. Once I did that, she then re-introduced herself as Tanya, and judging from the frantic "research" that my drunken, lecherous eyes were doing at this point, she was in her late 20s and Hungarian, or possibly Romanian. Tanya was a tanned brown, bronzey colour; she was around average height, about 5'8, and had straight brown/blonde hair (I couldn't tell properly in the lighting). She wasn't super-toned or particularly skinny, again more of an average weight but still a hot body – her playful tits were not massive but still a nice handful, with a guess at around 32DD. They weren't ginormous, but perfectly big enough for me.

I was literally shaking, and I began to feel that I must have looked like a right idiot. Seemingly oblivious to my plight, she told me to take off my clothes and get on the bed, so I did. She studied me for a moment before she climbed onto the bed and, with lightening speed and agility, rolled a condom down my semi-erect member with her mouth and began to suck my cock. I instantly started to grow hard - I had never imagined what a condom blowjob would feel like, all the blowjobs that I'd had in "real" life had been bareback. I remembered back to the school sex-ed lessons we would get as teenagers; they would teach girls to use flavored condoms for sucking to make it more pleasant. Back then I would always think - who the fuck actually uses them for blowjobs? Now I knew.

I explored her body with my hands; squeezing her tits, slapping her ass. Considering I had grown substantially from my original state I could not get a full erection after about five minutes of her sucking my dick. I put this down to nerves. I asked on the off hand: "How we are going to fuck?" and she reeled off a list of baffling options. I quickly agreed to try out some doggy. Unexpectedly, she jumped off me like a flash and presented herself to me in the desired position. I was behind in a flash and I slid my ever-stiffening cock into her juicy pussy without a moment's hesitation. What a view I had! I kept banging away slowly for a while, increasing pace every so often, whilst drinking in her body, watching it slam against mine as I drove my cock home.

I focused greedily as her ass bounced gracefully off my cock. She broke me out of spell, though, when she blurted out rather curtly that I only had five minutes left. When she told me this, I realized that I had a deadline to work to, and that I was on a mission to finish what I had started. Shit, I fucked the living hell out that girl! Her ass bouncing off my dick and her knee-high socked feet dabbing my balls drove me crazy. I looked into the mirrors and watched myself mercilessly bang the daylights out of this small chick. It made me feel like I was starring in my own personal porno.

Unfortunately, as time went on, I became far more conscious that I was running out of time, and I just could not cum. She suggested a handjob, and we quickly jumped back to the bj position where she jerked me off madly. She was really, really rough and it wasn't going to be happening this way, so I suggested she sit facing me whilst stroking me so I could see her body and her tits. At this point, she obliged but suggested that I did the jerking off. I agreed, thinking again that time was of the essence. So there she was, gyrating and wobbling her tits in front of me whilst I jacked myself off and blew a huge load inside the condom.

Reality swam back in extremely quickly and after more brief chitchat I was out the door and marching down the street with the strangest mix of emotions in my head, ever. I had such a weird adrenaline rush; Jesus, I felt like I was on PCP or something! As soon as I got back to the hotel I frantically cracked out another load; I was so turned on and exhilarated by what I just did.

The next morning however, I had a lot of somber feelings of regret; I have a huge problem with forced girls and sex trafficking, not to mention a great paranoia of catching something. Did I do the right thing? Personally, I don't know. Although, I think the moral answer has already been answered with a resounding no. It has always fascinated me what it would be like to fuck a working girl, I just never thought that I would actually do it. Sorry if I've rambled a bit, but there it is: my first experience with a prostitute.