Just Another Monday Morning

Story Info
Master's Monday Morning Punishment.
1.4k words
4.05
18k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was in the middle of the most amazing dream when I was rudely awaken by the vibrations deep inside of me. "My own personal alarm clock" you called it when you gave it to me, more like my own personal hell. Everyday, it buzzed to wake me up at 7:45 on the dot. It's not waking up that I dislike, it's not even the vibrations really; it's that every morning, you let me get all worked up and then, the vibrations stop.

Knowing you will punish me for being lazy I quickly get up and crawl to the end of the bed. We sleep naked and with the summer heat we have no blankets on our bed, which makes my job much easier. You're sleeping on your side, but it doesn't take much coaxing to get you to roll over onto your back. I watch you sleep for only a moment but you look so peaceful, I hate the thought of waking you. But it is my job, part of my morning chores and I must.

As soon as I place my lips on the head of your cock, I know you're awake. I feel your body tense and then relax as you enjoy my warm mouth. Every morning it is the same routine. You have thought me how to suck your cock just the way you like it and you have given me a lot of practice. But no matter how good of a job I do, these blowjobs always end the same.

I can feel my pussy juice dripping down my leg now, between sucking your cock and the vibrator deep inside of me, I am soaking wet. I keep taking more and more of your cock in my mouth, knowing soon the pleasure will be too much, but you keep me waiting, waiting, waiting. Though I'm expecting it, you catch me off guard as your hand grabs the back of my head and pushes me down on your cock as you buck your hips up. Your cock hits the back of my throat and though I try not to, I gag on your thick hard length. You fuck my face like that for as long as you can before you blow your load deep down my throat. When you're sure I have had enough time to swallow it all, you let go of my head and I start to lick your cock clean.

"Good girl," you smile as you look down at me. "Turn around, I'll shut that mean ole vibrator for you."

I glare at you because I know you're enjoying my torture and humiliation, but I am too. I turn and push my ass up for you like you taught me and I know you are going to take your time. I have been trained not to cum without your permission and I know now you will not give it to me, no matter how horny I am.

You run your hands up and down my ass cheeks and give them both a small tap, before turning the button off on the vibrator. With a small click, I feel the chastity belt open and for a moment the cool air of our room rushes to my hot pussy. I hear metal on metal as you slip the vibrator out from the belt and I expect to feel it close back up but it doesn't.

"You're soaking wet." It's not a question but a comment. "What a good little slut you are." And without warning, you shove two fingers deep inside me.

I can't help the moan that escapes my lips. It has been so long since I have had an orgasm that every little thing makes my pussy gush. You move your fingers in and out, slowly at first and then faster and faster. I can feel my orgasm coming, so close. But you know it too and you stop just short. Now, you close the chastity belt up and lock it back.

"Come clean your toy and then you can go start breakfast."

I quickly turn to face you and on my hands and knees open my mouth for you. You love fucking my face with a toy, especially if it's covered in my pussy juices. You know I hate the thought of tasting myself. That's why you make me do this.

When the toy is clean to your satisfaction, you put it away and dismiss me. A part of me hates to go. I wish you would invite me into the shower with you. Let me wash your body, or hell just let me watch, but I have been a bad girl and I know those days won't be coming back anytime soon.

Once in the kitchen, I get everything set up to make your breakfast. You like eggs and sausages with toast in the morning and that's what I cook every day, unless you say otherwise (you've never said otherwise). By the time you come downstairs, freshly showered and dressed for work, everything is done and waiting for you on the table. And so am I. You have taught me to kneel beside your chair until you say otherwise and that is where I am, waiting.

I expect you to sit right away but you do not. I am so curious to look up and see what you are doing but I know better. Head down and hands on your thighs, that's the instructions you gave me and so that's what I'm doing. It seems to take forever for you to come to sit down and all I can do is wait. The longer I wait the more humiliated I feel, and I start to wonder if that's the point.

"Get on your hands and knees." The sudden break in silence makes me jump, but I am quick to do as you say. My body has gotten stiff and any movement is a relief. When you finally sit down, you place a bowl of what looks like baby throw up in front of me on the floor. I'm sure it must be oatmeal but it looks nasty. "Eat; no hands."

I look up at you wide eyes. We have never done this before and though I know this is just because you are trying to punish me it still seems extreme. You stare back at me and our eyes lock, it is as if we are having a battle of wills, but either way I know I'm losing. Your expression changes and I know that I need to stop and do as you say.

I struggle with this at first, I am not exactly sure how to eat this bowl of whatever-the-fuck-it-is. So I bring my head to it and try to lick it up. It is thick enough to do that and it works a little, but it is slow going and making a mess more than anything. I try to eat like a dog would and it's not long before my face is covered in oatmeal, which I am assuming is the point.

"Do you understand why I am doing this?" I know you are done eating now because I can feel your eyes on me.

"Yes Sir," I answer between bites.

"Good. You can clean up the dishes and go get a shower when you're done."

I wait for you to leave the room to get up. The first thing I do is dump that bowl into the garbage and then I make sure to clean up the rest of the table. I run up stairs to get cleaned up before starting the dishes. The smell of oatmeal on me is starting to drive me crazy and I can't wait to brush my teeth!

By the time I'm done getting clean and start the dishes you're back with your briefcase and you're ready to leave. You come up behind me and wrap your arms around me as I rinse off a dish. I smile and lean back to you, just enjoying this tender moment. It doesn't last for long as you pinch my nipple and kiss my neck.

"Have a good day," you say to my shoulder as you place small kisses along it.

"Don't work too hard," I smile as I turn to kiss you.

"Mmm, I won't," you wink. "Be in pig-tails when I get home okay?"

"Oh?" I look up at you but you give me no answers. You just kiss my nose and off you go.