Just Another Story

Story Info
It's impossible to describe this...
3.1k words
3.93
24.9k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
neoview
neoview
54 Followers

Once upon a time...

"Wait, wait, wait! We're not actually starting the story like this, are we?" Said the short fat kid in his mid-twenties.

"I'm neither short nor fat." He said while swallowing his stomach and lifting himself on his toes.

"I'm not doing any of that. STOP GIVING THE READERS FALSE INFORMATION!!" The angry non-short, non-fat kid yelled.

"How can I be still a kid in my mid-twenties?"

It's just a matter of expression, isn't it? I'm just the narrator, what do I know. Anyway let's get on with the story. Ahem...

***

It was a cold and stormy night. Young Alex was furiously masturbating in his racecar bed. His open laptop was showing pictures of furry futa babes mercilessly raping cute college boys.

"Oh, that's real classy. Why don't you tell them I have a dildo in my ass as well?"

He also had a dildo in his ass.

"No, I don't."

He actually did.

"It gives me a more powerful ejaculation at the end, don't judge me. You all do it too, I'm sure of it." *points at the readers*

I, the narrator who will remain nameless because why the hell not, will proudly admit that I also masturbate with a dildo in my ass. Alex is right. It does give awesome ejaculation at the end. The downside is that after I'm done, I feel deep shame for what I've done and proceed to question my life.

"I don't have that problem."

That's because you have accepted reality that you are a sissy slut who likes to get fucked in all holes simultaneously. You'll probably end up on some cheap shemale porn site in the deep web that no one has ever heard about, being the star of the show while a group of black guys gang up on you and fuck you all night long.

"Unlikely."

Yeah you're right. You'll end up on some street corner covered with tattoos and piercings, waiting for some dude to pass by, so you can offer yourself to him for any cash he can give you, so you can pay back your pimp daddy for the complete shemale whore transformation that he paid for you when you agreed to work for him in exchange for sex.

"That sounds like a very specific situation."

I've been on literotica for some time. Trust me when I say, I know what I'm talking about. Oh and by the way don't think even for a second that while I was talking you haven't looked at your porn even once but you were still furiously masturbating while grinding on your dildo.

"So you noticed big deal. Also it's not porn, it's art."

Ok kid whatever you say. How about we have some actual fucking in our story?

"And how exactly will we do that?"

Easy. I say what will happen and you just go along with it. We make it sexy enough and the viewers will finish before we do, but will add it to their favorites for later.

"I am so unsure about this. How about you leave and let me blow my load in the tissue so I can go to sleep. I have math test tomorrow."

How about you do what I tell you to do. This is a fictional story about a fictional guy told by a fictional narrator. Wait, just a narrator. Is the narrator always fictional?

"Dude, just leave me alone. I'll call the police if you keep me awake."

What will you tell them? Oh please help me. A voice is keeping me awake.

"Ok I give up. Let's just do it. But you better promise me it won't take long. I need my beauty sleep. Math test remember?"

How about I tweak it a little. Instead of a math test you get a sex test. In fact that's how the story will go. You go to a college that is all about sex. How's that? Much better than math.

"How is that better?"

Uhm, well, think of it this way. When will you really use math in real life? Sex on the other hand...

"It's scary how good a point you make."

Something is wrong with that sentence. It doesn't feel right.

"I almost feel like you're gonna excuse the writer because English is not his mother language."

Nah, you already did it for me. Anyway, let's go to tomorrow!

Alex is sitting on his desk barely prepared for a math test in a school that teaches sex. Little does he know that he will get a sex test today. Let's see how it goes.

"By the way can anyone hear you or is it just me?"

Yes.

"Good morning students are you ready for today's test?" Said the super-hot female that just barged in the classroom. She appears to be the teacher and wow that's a big pair of tits. Just excuse me for a moment. *unzip*

"Is it just you today Alex? Huh. Well a test is a test. I hope you're prepared."

"Yeah, I hope so too."

"What's with that sheet of paper? I told you yesterday that it will be an oral test."

"Oh, I... must have forgotten."

"No worries sweety. Let's begin shall we? Question number 1: How big is my dick?"

"Excuse me?"

"How big is my dick? You have to say how big it is. Length, width, volume..."

"Volume?"

"Ok maybe not volume, but it has to be in inches. Come on now. Tell me what my size is!"

"Uhh. 6 inches?"

"Wrong."

"Wait are we talking erect or soft?"

"Erect of course. Noone cares what size is a soft dick."

"I wasn't aware of that. Can I get a do over?"

"Ok, but just this once."

"Uhm, 7 inches in length and 1.5 in width."

"Wrong and wrong."

"Oh come on. Wait is this a trick question? You're a girl, so you shouldn't have a dick to begin with."

"It's not a trick question. You failed your first question, but don't worry you can make up for it in detention if you talk back at me."

"Alright, I'm sorry."

I'm back. What'd I miss fag?

"Now. Question number 2: What size is my bra. You can look and even if you don't know you can guess it."

Wow those melons must be at least size F. Psst, hey loser, say F.

"I think your size is F."

"F is what you'll get if you don't take this test seriously young man."

They are not size F? Weird. Well whatever, the teacher seems to be upset. Maybe you should make a move on her. I mean if you got the balls.

"So uhm, miss, you look gorgeous today." Said the young loser desperately trying to get her attention.

"Compliments will get you everywhere in life, but not in school." She said while adjusting her mouthwatering breasts. "Now are we gonna fuck or what? Part of the test ya know."

Go and fuck her silly, or you're gay. That's not peer pressure it's just logic. You're a man, she's a woman. Do the math. You studied for that right?

"Yes we will. How should we start?"

"Are you a virgin?"

"No."

Yes, he is.

"Then why are you asking such a stupid question? Come and give me a wet kiss!"

Young virgin Alex stands up and maneuvers himself in front of his teacher and pushes his lips in her face. The sheer disgust on her face is enough to make you cringe on the inside. Give him a break, it's his first time with a woman. Jesus, it's like watching any American Pie film. Finally he plant his lips on hers and starts smooching and slobbering on her big red lips like a dog. She feels like it was enough and pushes him away.

"Ok that's enough. How about we continue. Do you know what comes after kissing?"

"Uhh, blowjob?"

*sigh*

"Sure, why not. Let me just pull down your pants to see what you got."

I bet $50 that he creams his undies before she even pull them down. Ahem. She kneels down in front of him and starts unbuckling his belt. Alex bites his lower lip trying not to spray his load while a woman is undressing him for the first time since he was little. Finally she is done and starts sliding his jeans down revealing his little sister's pink frilly panties encasing his erect cock.

"What the..."

"Th-these are not mine. I swear."

"Yeah I bet."

"Oh god this is so embarrassing."

"Calm down Alex. Or should I call you Alexa? Alexis? What do you prefer?"

"I will stick with Alex."

"Alexis it is. Welcome to your new world sissy boy."

Ha ha ha what a loser. Nice pair of panties sissy. All thanks to my almighty narrator powers.

"Do you enjoy your silky panties sissy? What would happen if I rub them?"

The teacher proceeds to slide her fingers over his cock, rubbing up and down the shaft though the material. Alex likes that, he bites his lips trying to hold it in but it is inevitable. His teacher's fingers rubbing the soft silky panties throws him over the edge and he sprays his cummies all inside his sister's panties.

"Nicely done Alexis, good girl. You deserve a reward."

Hmm, I guess he goes by Alexis now. And he's a she now too. Makes sense, all sissies are basically girls anyway.

"Alright Alexis pull down your pants... and panties and bend over my desk."

Alexis does what she is told and lets her jeans and panties fall to the floor and she step out of them and bends over the desk.

"What a nice hairless body you have girl. Do you shave it or are you naturally like this?"

No matter what answer you give, you're still a fag. But at least you will get some, ain't that a good compromise.

"Let's not make a mess on the floor now. Take these and stuff them in your mouth."

The teacher takes the cum soaked panties and puts them in Alexis' hand. Alexis hesitates for a moment. She's never done anything like this before.

"In they go sweety. Don't make me stuff them for you."

Alexis gives up and pushes her panties inside her open mouth. She feels like she will throw up. The scent of her own cum makes her eyes to water. That seems to be the case in real life too isn't it? Sissies enjoy the cum of strong alpha males, not their own.

*sniff*

"Mmm, your ass smells so nice. Say girl, do you play with your ass when you're alone?"

"Mmffmmf."

"Aww, that's right. You can't speak with that thing in your mouth. How's the taste by the way?"

Both taste and smell were horrible for the young sissy Alexis, but she endured it well and she was about to receive her treat. Meanwhile, the teacher was spreading Alexis' butt cheeks and darting her tongue at her entrance. This was Alexis' first (of many) rimjob. The teacher was not an amateur, she knew what she was doing. Circling her ass with the tip of her tongue made the young girl squirm. The teacher slapped her ass to remind her who's in charge of this party and proceeded with the next step.

"This is how we kiss, girl." She said and planted a big kiss right on the sissy's anal opening and stuck her tongue deep in her ass. I don't know how deep but judging from her face expression I believe it is just on the opening and it is keeping it stretched.

The woman lifts her face off the lubed ass and decides to stick her fingers in and stretch it out some more. With her index finger she presses in the opening and slides it in with no resistance.

"Damn girl, you really have a slutty ass back here. This isn't your first rodeo is it?"

Alexis couldn't answer. All she could do was think of all those long nights playing with her dildo she bought for herself online. Meanwhile her teacher was inserting her 3rd finger inside. She was so stretched it seemed like it was time for the main dish.

"Alright baby, you're ready. You're well lubed and well stretched. I think you can take me inside you now." She says and slaps her ass. "Spread your legs, move your hands behind you and spread your cheeks, lie forward and relax. I will be gentle with you."

Alexis does as she is told and her teacher stands up and pushes her skirt down, revealing a massive hard cock. Guess where it will go now! Wait a second. She did say she has a dick, didn't she? But then is she a shemale? Or a futa? She's definitely not a sissy from the way she handles things.

"In we go girl. Take a deep breath."

The busty shemale takes her cock in hand and pushes the head inside slowly going in stretching the fine sissy pussy. Alexis closes her eyes and moans lightly as her dick is quickly getting back to life. Behind her, the giant cock is drilling her insides in and out, in and out. The shemale is picking up the pace and thrusting harder and deeper.

"How do you like it sissy? Ever been fucked by another girl before?"

She wasn't. That's why she was watching all that furry futa raping school boys porn and fantasizing she was there raped just as hard. Well her wish is fulfilled. She is experiencing the biggest cock in her life (so far) pumping her ex-virgin pussy and moaning like the whore she always wanted to be. Her teacher was merciless now. All of her meat was sliding in the well stretched ass and she was huffing and puffing and soon she will blooooow her load inside.

"I'm close. Can you feel it baby?"

Oh she can feel it alright. Her panties are fully soaked from her drooling and she is reaching down to stroke her less impressive dick. The shemale sees her and takes both her arms behind her back and keeps them there with her left hand while spanking her ass with her right, assuring her domineering position and leaving the poor girl with a raging erection. For god's sake woman, at least jerk her off yourself. There is no need for this cruelty, right?

"It's close, I will cum. Aww feel my cuuuumm..." She groans and thrust her cock as deep as it will go and begins pumping what seems to be like 5 or 6 huge jets of cum deep in the young girl's pussy. I'm just assuming of course. Like I said, just a narrator, don't have x-ray glasses. Are those a thing? In this situation I would need xxx-ray glasses, amirite? Noone? Ok.

The teacher's dick is now spurting its final load and she falls down onto the sissy pressing her tits on her back and breathing heavily. Alexis is also breathing heavy, it is the first (of many) time that her pussy has been filled with cum and she was enjoying the warmth of it.

"So, Alexis. Care to guess again my size now that you've experienced it first hand?" She said while removing the panties from the girl's mouth.

"I'm not sure. But I'm sure its longer than 8 inches and thicker than 2. If I had to guess it is 9 and half long and 2 and a half thick."

"Good guess. It's actually 10 inches but you were close enough so you pass the test. Here's your reward."

The teacher pulls her softening dick out of the gaping asshole and quickly shoves the wet panties inside.

"There, that will keep my seed inside for a while. Now it's time to clean my cock panty boy. Open wide and service my cock."

Alexis got on her knees and took the still softening dick in her mouth. Unlike her own cum, her teacher's was tasting kinda sweet. That surprised her and she began sucking and licking every part of it trying to swallow all of the cum remaining.

"Good job, girl. Looks like you will go home without detention. There is just one thing missing. Here put on my skirt while I go to the office and pick it up." She said and took off.

Alexis begins to put the skirt on when she realizes that her teacher took her jeans with her. So there she was, standing in front of the desk, with just a skirt. She looks down and feels comfortable in her new clothing. Her busty mistress comes back with a little box and hands it to Alexis.

"Put this on and go home."

"What is it?" Says sissy Alexis while opening the box.

"A chastity device to keep you from touching yourself tonight. If you wear it until tomorrow, I will personally come with you for some extra tutoring. Deal?"

"Deal!" Says sissy Alexis with a smile and puts on the device and locks it.

"I'll take that with me. See ya tomorrow sissy boy." The teacher says and leaves the room with the key.

Did you have fun today Alexis?

"I actually did. I'm still Alex though, so don't call me Alexis."

I'm just trying to help.

"I don't need your help, go away."

As you wish my lady. I will leave you to go home and play with yourself like the girl you are now.

"I'm not a girl. I'm a full grown man."

Let's summarize what happened today. You were caught masturbating to furry futas raping cute college boys with a dildo in your ass...

"Uhh..."

...you went to school with your sister's panties instead of any boy underpants...

"I still don't know how that happened."

...you were basically raped by your teacher but since you enjoyed it we won't call it rape...

"Well..."

...you took a 10-incher in your virgins ass while your mouth was stuffed with your cum soaked panties...

"..."

...then you took the same 10-incher in your mouth and cleaned it up to bottom while enjoying the taste...

"..."

...and now you're going home with your panties stuffed inside your ass, your cock locked inside a chastity cage and let's not forget you're wearing a skirt.

"What do you want me to say?"

"Just say you're a man. I'll leave you alone and never bother you again."

"Oh yeah? Well I'm a sissy. I like being fucked and I enjoy the taste of cum. I wish I was a sissy pornstar so I could get fucked all day every day AND get paid for it. I'm sorry. I'm no man. Don't leave me please."

I wasn't expecting you to say that. Well that's it for today folks. See you next time for another sex adventure with me and possibly Alexis. Maybe with her, maybe without. We'll see.

Don't forget to rate and subscribe and leave a comment maybe to stroke my ego until I spray my creativity all over your boring lives.

"...how do I get home now? Where am I?"

Bye.

neoview
neoview
54 Followers