Just Another Story

Story Info
Kyra's story is hypnotically fascinating to Jessica.
2.4k words
4.55
30.8k
29
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JukeboxEMCSA
JukeboxEMCSA
3,784 Followers

The first sentence wasn't particularly exciting, but Jessica decided to give it at least to the end of the first page before she went on to something else. Not that she really had to, but it was Kyra's first attempt at writing erotica and she was really enthused about it, and Jessica had already read enough lousy porn to last her a lifetime. (Or at least the portion of a lifetime that could be spent legally reading porn. And according to her official browser history, not one second longer.) What was one more?

She skimmed through the first couple of paragraphs, waiting for it to get good. Thankfully, it didn't start with any of her cardinal sins for smut-no infodump sentences like, 'Jessica Blakely was a 29-year old professional artist with long, flowing blonde hair and sapphire blue eyes, and measurements of 44DD-36-48. She knew Kyra Duvall through an erotica forum on the Internet, and she had volunteered to read Kyra's first story on her tablet in order to give her advice on how to improve it.' That kind of crap always made her wince.

But at the same time, it was nothing particularly special, either. There wasn't any sex at the beginning; there weren't even really any characters. It was just a story about someone reading a story, which was kind of a clever conceit if you were into metafiction, but Jessica was already kind of getting sick of it by the end of the third paragraph. How was this even going to turn into erotica, anyway? Was the woman going to get interrupted by an actual person or something? Where was the sex?

Then again, 'sex' really wasn't Kyra's thing. She was always recommending those really fetish-heavy stories that were all about straight women being turned into lesbians through brainwashing and hypnosis. If Jennifer had remembered that, she might have come up with an excuse to avoid reading it-not that she was kinkshaming or anything, but reading through endless descriptions of shiny, beautiful crystals that captivated a helpless victim or swirling, spinning hypnotic graphics that made women obsessed with licking pussy really wasn't Jennifer's thing.

But she'd promised that she would keep reading, at least for a little bit longer. She made herself focus on the text, trying to get through the...okay, it probably wasn't 'the boring part' to everyone, but a description of how the sinister lesbian brainwasher used 'neuro-linguistic programming' to compel her victim to keep reading, all the while thinking that it was their own idea, was a little less than exciting for people who didn't have a specific fetish for it. Jessica hoped it got to some actual steamy stuff soon, or she was going to give up on it. In a little bit.

Just one more paragraph, she decided, and then she'd email Kyra back and suggest that she maybe find someone who was more into lesbian sex and hypnosis to beta-read her story about lesbian sex and hypnosis. There just wasn't anything interesting going on, nothing that really grabbed her and made her want to keep reading, and certainly nothing that was turning her on. A good story would have an exciting hook right about here, something gripping and exciting and sexy and-Jennifer gasped in surprise. A tingle shot down her spine all the way to her clit. She had to see what happened next.

It was the description of the protagonist's reaction that got Jessica interested. Mind control wasn't really her thing, but when Kyra talked about the main character's nipples tingling with excitement as the hypnotic language embedded in the story finally began to erode her resistance, sapping her will away as she unwittingly absorbed the key words and phrases that made her helpless and mindless and blank...Jessica had to admit, Kyra had a way with words when it came to women getting turned on. Her eyes dropped automatically to the next line as her imagination grew more and more captivated with the woman in the story.

Her pussy was getting so wet now, as she read further and the words sank in deeper and deeper into her open, pliable mind. Jessica squirmed just a little at Kyra's descriptions of the eyes of the main character, going all glassy and vacant as she stared at the text and unthinkingly accepted everything that happened to the woman in the story as happening to her. The bit where the woman squeezed her legs together and whimpered, her breathing quickening as she found herself becoming helplessly aroused by the thought of another woman's hot, slick cunt...Jessica let out a tiny squeak of desire.

It was the tease that was getting to her. Jessica always loved stories where the characters worked themselves up into an incredibly intense state of desire before they even laid a finger on each other...or on themselves, in this case...and half the tension came from wondering how long they could resist that intense arousal. Of course their bodies would always betray them, because their sexual heat was so much more powerful than any willpower they could bring to bear, but it was always incredibly compelling to her as a reader when she didn't know how much longer they could last. Jessica decided to wait just a little bit longer before she started masturbating to this one. Just to see where it was going.

She already kind of knew, of course. There was so much in there about being programmed, about being brainwashed to helplessly obey the author, that Jessica knew that by the end the main character would wind up an obedient lesbian fucktoy. Not that she wanted that for herself, or anything, but Jessica had to admit that Kyra made mind control sound sexier than any other author she'd ever read. It was all a matter of pleasure. Sexual pleasure was so primal, so instinctive, so irresistible that of course it could make a woman docile and compliant. The more aroused the woman in the story became, the harder it was to think. The harder it was to think, the easier it was to accept. Jessica nodded, her fingers twitching in anticipation as the story got steamier.

Of course, she wasn't a lesbian, but she was getting turned on by reading about another woman. And if she was getting turned on by another woman, then women must arouse her. And if a woman got her pussy wet, made her nipples gather into tight, hard buds that she couldn't resist strumming as she read further into the hypnotic text, then she had to have at least a few lesbian urges. It only made sense. Jessica had to smile a little-trust Kyra to find a way to make the protagonist's descent into lesbian sex slavery sound half-plausible.

Of course, Jessica would have to ding Kyra a little if there wasn't at least a token attempt at resistance in the second act. Even a short story designed to be read one-handed should be at least a little more than 'girl reads story, girl instantly becomes mindless cunt-licker'. There should be a scene where the woman tries to stop reading, just to clear her head from all the distracting sexual fantasies that are making her clit throb and pulse with arousal, only to find that she can't quite tear herself away because of the secret programming that's already made her too horny to resist. Jessica thought about pausing to write an email to Kyra to that effect, but she decided to go a little further first. Just in case something like that was already in there.

There was a little resistance, as it turned out, but not much. Kyra only put in a few paragraphs of the victim struggling to free her mind from the slow, inexorable web of arousal that tangled her thoughts, and it was really just there to show how sexy it was when that resistance finally collapsed and the dreamy sexual heat overwhelmed her. The story within the story was just too erotic to resist, the images of suckable, lickable breasts and dripping wet pussies too powerful for her to refuse. She had to keep going, she had to keep reading or she'd never know what happened, and it would just haunt her dreams until she came back to it. Jessica felt almost the same way.

It was really the final paragraph of resistance that got to Jessica. The way Kyra described the heat building, the inescapable knowledge that reading any further, even just one more line or one more sentence would lead to helpless, intense masturbation and masturbation would lead inevitably to delirious fantasies of staring blankly at the text while a sensuous, commanding woman licked her to orgasm and each orgasm would only reinforce the brainwashing that she was unwittingly subjecting herself too, oh fuck was it hot. Jessica's fingers slipped betwen her legs without even thinking about it.

God, the way Kyra described masturbation made it sound like the ultimate form of lesbian sex. Jessica rubbed her clit just like the woman in the story rubbed her clit reading about the woman in the story rubbing her clit, and her head swam with pleasure just like the woman in the story found her thoughts thick and muzzy with confusion because she couldn't tell which thoughts were from the woman in her story and which thoughts were hers. Jessica blinked, trying to parse the paragraph she'd just read. Finally, she gave up and just decided to keep reading until she got to the orgasm.

She groaned in frustration as she kept reading-it seemed to go on forever, paragraph after paragraph of droning on about the hypnotic text stilling her thoughts, slowing her mind, making her head blank and empty as she automatically read and obeyed and teased herself into a sexual trance. Jessica liked reading long descriptions of sex, but this was absolutely brain-numbing. It was almost like Kyra wanted her to spend ages on this bit, lost in the descriptions of fingers sinking deep into slick, hot cunts and imagining fucking another woman exactly like she was fucking herself right now.

Jessica sped up her fingering, desperate to get off even if it meant finishing the story later, but the woman in the story was playing with herself faster too and it wasn't doing her any good. All it was doing was making her more needy, more horny, more aroused, which made the programming sink in deeper, and she didn't even realize it but she was following a command embedded in the story she was reading. She was oblivious to the depth of her own hypnotic programming, helpless to realize just how easily and effortlessly she was accepting all the author's commands and fucking herself into sapphic bliss. The brainwashing was so subtle, so brilliant, so sensual that she didn't even notice it.

God, Kyra made that sound so incredibly fucking hot. Jessica found herself losing track of the story for longer and longer stretches as she imagined finding a way to repay her.

But every time she managed to focus on the story again, she was just reading another one of those 'hypnotic' passages. They were starting to blur together, until Jessica wasn't even sure if she was reading a new paragraph or the same one over again. They just melded into a collection of random hypnotic phrases, like the author had simply abandoned narrative and was pummeling her brain into submission. Blank. Obedient. Helplessly aroused. Mindless. Docile. Brainwashed. Programmed. Focused on the mesmerizing text. Pliable. Soft. Weak. Good lesbian fucktoy. Obey. Obey. Obey.

But every time she managed to focus on the story again, she was just reading another one of those 'hypnotic' passages. They were starting to blur together, until Jessica wasn't even sure if she was reading a new paragraph or the same one over again. They just melded into a collection of random hypnotic phrases, like the author had simply abandoned narrative and was pummeling her brain into submission. Blank. Obedient. Helplessly aroused. Mindless. Docile. Brainwashed. Programmed. Focused on the mesmerizing text. Pliable. Soft. Weak. Good lesbian fucktoy. Obey. Obey. Obey.

She didn't know how much more she could take-she was practically begging Kyra to let her cum, even though the story made it perfectly clear that as soon as the protagonist came, she would seal in all her programming and become a mindless lesbian fucktoy. Jessica didn't care, though. She needed to cum too much to care. She needed to cum so badly, she would do anything if she could only just get to that next paragraph, if it would only let her...

Cum. Jessica saw that one word and her eyes locked right onto it, the rest of the text in the paragraph meaningless next to the sheer power of the command she felt like she had been waiting ages to read. There were other words, words describing the woman in the story chanting 'lesbian fucktoy' over and over as the tingling in her clit turned into an overwhelming onslaught of pure bliss and her mind shut down and the words simply soaked into her subconscious to be accepted unquestioningly, but Jessica couldn't make herself pay attention to them. She was cumming too hard.

It felt like hours before she finally came down from the endless string of climaxes enough to focus on the words again. When she did, Jessica was almost disappointed. It was the usual bullshit ending you got in a story like this, where instead of just getting her rocks off and enjoying her orgasm, the main character found herself addicted to reading it. And of course, there were hints that with every read-through, she was becoming more and more conditioned to love and obey the author, just like the character in the story within the story. It was kind of a cliche, really. She'd have to tell Kyra to change it...

But then again, she didn't want to be rude. Kyra was so sweet, and the story had made her cum so hard. She almost felt like Kyra was there in the room with her the whole time, coaxing her to one orgasm after another. It would be awful to trash her work after that. Maybe if she read it over again, just one more time, she'd be able to really get into the main character's mindset. That would probably help her appreciate it more, and then she could tell Kyra just how much she loved it. She didn't have to masturbate this time. She could just read it.

As she scrolled back to the beginning, Jessica's fingers were already beginning to slip down between her legs again.

THE END

JukeboxEMCSA
JukeboxEMCSA
3,784 Followers