Just Another Sunday Afternoon

Story Info
A man in mid-life boredom finds sexual awakening.
1.9k words
4.22
48k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was just another Sunday afternoon. The kind that he’d grown to dread. Where the weekend comes to an end and the impending workweek becomes a looming reality. He’d faced this a million times before and earlier in his career actually looked forward to Monday morning. The sense of accomplishment and the adrenaline rush that came from making the big sale. Recently though, he’d become complacent and bored. He truly lived for the weekend where he was free to imagine the possibilities and have a little fun. Faced with a rapidly approaching Monday that feeling was fading fast.

He wasn’t sure what he was missing really. He had the trappings that everyone looks for. The house, the car, the toys but it wasn’t any longer enough. He was 40 and bored and was ready to reach for his old stand-bye, too many drinks in an attempt to make Monday no longer a reality. As he was about to pour a Scotch and start dinner, it occurred to him a better idea was to face this head-on. After all, the problem wasn’t Monday’s it was the dreading of the office. Maybe if he just accepted that fact that he’d begin to enjoy work again and things would return to normal. So instead he told his wife he was going to the office to work on some papers and prepare for the next day. The best laid plans…

He walked into the garage and saw his car. A bright red sports car that always made him feel like driving way too fast. He slung himself into her cockpit, inserted the key and quickly brought her to life. What is it about men and their cars he thought? Why do we treat them like women? Enough, he headed to the highway and on to the office.

The office wasn’t far so he didn’t bother with a CD but instead turned on the radio. What was playing made him smile. It was old music from when he was 20 and it reminded him of a girl he’d dated at one of the best times of his life. They had little in common other than an unquenchable appetite for sex. Not lovemaking full of hours of foreplay but real down and dirty sex. He remembered writhing on the floor of his apartment, two animals entwined and screwing like mad. Tongues wrestling wildly while and hands exploring every inch of each other bodies. There was nothing out-of-bounds and nothing off-limits. They were wet and raw and careless and it had felt better than anything he’d felt before or since. She wasn’t a girl you take home to Mother but that’s precisely why he still remembered her now.

As he approached his office building he refocused his attention to the road and guided the car into a space behind the building. While he didn’t usually park there, he’d driven past the parking lot because he was so caught up in his daydreaming. When he reached down for his briefcase he realized it had affected more than just his mind. He had a raging hard-on and had to work to re-position his cock in his shorts so it didn’t bring too much attention to him. Downtown was pretty deserted on the weekends and it wasn’t likely anyone would notice but it would be far too easy to be lead astray once sitting at his desk all alone in the office. Faced between real work or surfing porn he knew what the end result would be. While the thought of getting himself off was far more appealing, there was a time and place for everything. Work first, play later…

With new found commitment he began up the stairs forcing the back impulses that hadn’t been served in far too long for him to think about. Being married and 40 has it perks but uninhibited sexual adventures or anything remotely spontaneous wasn’t one of them. He climbed to the top of the stairs and opened the door to the office.

He proceeded quickly to his office laying his briefcase down on his chair. What? He thought he heard something for a moment but…then nothing. Just a jumpy he guessed. The odds of someone being in the office weren’t good. He opened up his brief case, sat at his desk and turned on his pc. There it was, he heard it again. Above a whisper but certainly not loud. It seemed to come from one of the offices down the hall. Not believing anyone could possibly be there he started down the hall to see what was making the sound. As he did he heard it louder and there definitely was someone in the office. His first thought was to round the corner and poke his head in to say hello but as he drew closer he recognized the sound and the office. It was one of his female co-workers offices and the sound was clearly not someone talking on the phone or in pain. It sounded like she was she was getting off.

Not wanting to miss this he stopped just short of the door and listened intently. It’s then that he noticed again the strain against his own pants. While he was still trying to figure out exactly what she was doing, his cock had long ago figured it out. This was clearly a woman who was having sex whether with someone or with herself, they were in the middle stages of a very pleasurable and what sounded sure to be intense orgasm. He inched further towards the door.

As he did, he heard her moan and the sound of sucking air between her teeth. By now his cock was harder than he could recall and it was begging to be released. While he couldn’t bring himself to pull his cock out of his pants he knew he had no choice but poke his head around the corner to see for himself. Opportunities like this come along once in a lifetime and telling your buddies you jerked yourself off in the hallway without ever seeing what was going on wasn’t the way this was going to end He knelt down and peered around the corner. While he couldn’t see to well, she was kicked back in her office chair with her legs propped up on the desk. She had her eyes completely shut and was biting her lip as she was experiencing the pleasure crashing over her body. While he like the view he desperately needed to see more and slowly rose to his feet. He was amazed by what he saw. This quiet, polite professional girl was playing office slut with a huge vibrator jammed up her now sopping wet pussy. This was straight out of Penthouse Forum and he could hardly believe it.

She was in her mid 30’s and for a girl of that age she had retained her shape extremely well. She had long luscious legs that led to beautiful thighs and what was now evident, an incredible shaved pussy. GOD! This can’t be happening he thought…

The vibrator whirred as the white pearl balls inside the vibrator ground the walls of her gorgeous cunt. Her hands gripped the vibrator tightly as she pressed it deep inside herself. While the shaft went to work outside, the rubber rabbit on the top split and pressed her clit in two and made her body shake and her mouth gape wide open. He’d never seen a woman look hotter than this woman right now. Without realizing it he had had pulled his now throbbing cock from his pants and was stroking it at full pace. As much as he wanted to jump on top of her and lick the flowing juice from her sopping pussy he couldn’t stop staring at her; transfixed at the sight of her bringing herself ever closer to climax. She convulsed and shook and her body thrust forward and she opened her eyes wide. She was shocked for a moment but never let go of the vibrator. She was deep within the moment and there was no turning back.

Her initial look of vulnerability and surprise quickly went to desire as she scanned down and saw his huge bulbous cock throbbing rapidly in his hands. She looked at him and he understood. He quickly moved towards her awkwardly stepping out of his pants as he went. He slapped his cock against her face and told her to suck it. She greedily took all 7 inches of his meat deep inside her full lips only to let it pop out and lick the pre-cum fluid from its tip. GOD OH GOD OH GOD! I can’t hold back this load of cum for long he thought and evidently she felt exactly the same way. “Stick you cock in my mouth. I want your COCK! and he quickly jammed his cock back in her mouth and within seconds he unloaded a flow of hottest cum that could be imagined. His knee’s buckled, his cock throbbed and she kept sucking as if her life depended on not letting go. He grabbed his cock back and fell to his knees. He had just come like he hadn’t come in 20 years and his legs could no longer support him.

After a moment he recovered and looked up at this gorgeous woman who stared at him with incredible heat and desire. “I want you inside me” was all she said and she quickly hopped out of her chair and bent over her desk. Her ass was incredible and she had the hottest damn tattoo just above her waist. Just looking at her brought his dick back to attention and ready to go for more. But staring at her ass started him thinking. This ass needed attention first..and he hauled off and slapped her right cheek hard. She yelled as she jumped back and turned back around towards him and gave him a look that said both yes and no. He smiled at her evilly and smacked her ass again. This time she accepted it and wriggled with each additional spank. Her ass, nice, red and round was now ready…He entered her hard and slammed his cock into her pussy grabbing her hips and driving into her with abandon. She wailed in pleasure and begged for him to “Fuck my wet pussy. Fuck me, fuck my pussy, yes,..” Being a greedy little slut she reached down between her legs and grabbed her swollen pussy. She violently ground her hand into her clit and began to bring herself even closer to coming.

He reached back and searched for more and shoved his cock now deeper inside her tight cunt. She was flowing cum like he’d never seen before and her come poured over his balls and down his thighs. He could feel her pussy tightening even further and it was making his cock draw closer and closer to it’s own climax. They fucked harder and harder, knocking pictures off her desk and sending her sprawling face first. She begged for him to fuck her and he wasn’t going to stop. He pumped and she grinded and pumped and rocked back. They were a freight train moving forward and there wasn’t any coming back. He felt the urge to spank her ass and reached out with his left hand. She said, “don’t stop fucking me.” And he spanked again good. She shivered and tightened once more and that was all she wrote. He came in one final load and filled her to the hilt. She felt his orgasm so deep inside her she shivered and convulsed again starting her own orgasm. She lay on the table shaking, quivering, breathing, just breathing there on the desk. He fell backwards into the chair and slumped, exhausted, dazed and for the first time in 20 years…content.