Just Back From College

Story Info
Lovers reunite after she's been away at college.
1.3k words
18.7k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After six hours on the road I pulled into his driveway and turned the car off. It was a little past eight o'clock and I was pretty exhausted. I'd had two finals that morning and I'd been driving non-stop since around two. The school year was over and I was finally back in my little hometown, back to working' the register at the boat store. As I climbed out of the car I saw him standing there on the front porch.

The light from the open door behind him outlined his rugged features. His brown Timberland boots were covered with grease and dust from the elevator shafts. His wrangler jeans were so dirty they may as well have been black. His gray Hanes t-shirt clung tight across his chest and shoulders. His chiseled biceps looked as though they had been carved from granite. He had a strong jaw line, shadowed by a 5 o'clock shadow. I don't think I'd ever seen him look so good.

I stretched my body and walked towards him, I saw his face split into that gorgeous smile and I sped up. I was practically running now and as I hit the first step of the porch I leapt up into his arms. He scooped me into him with loving arms and our lips finally met. It was a kiss of lust and love and passion. Our tongues explored each other's mouths while our hands caressed each other's bodies. I pulled back a little to look into his eyes and his teeth clung to my lower lip, pulling and nibbling on it, electric waves coursed through my body and I felt my desire for him well up from within.

We stumbled our way into the house trying not to break our kiss. Once inside the house with the door closed it was like a free for all. I pulled away from him long enough to slide my hands under his shirt and then up over his head to get a look at those chiseled abs. As his head came free of the shirt he sought my lips again and gave me another deep kiss, this one making my every nerve tingle. Then he pulled back and said, "Wait, wait. I've been missing this for three long months and I want to enjoy every second of it." I had no objections although my body was now screaming at me to do something, anything.

I leaned into his neck kissing and biting my way up to his ear, "I love you, baby." I said to him.

"I love you back." he said as he began to pull my sweatshirt up over my head. I wasn't wearing an undershirt, just a white lace bra. He unfastened my bra and let it drop to the floor. He began to kiss and tweak my nipples sending waves of pleasure straight to my aching pussy. I felt my self getting wetter as he licked and played. After a few minutes he knelt down and undid the drawstring on my gym shorts and pulled them down. I saw his grin when he realized that I wasn't wearing any panties. I had shaved for him that morning; I knew how much he loved it. Then he buried his face into my waiting pussy and I almost collapsed to the floor. His tongue found my clit and he sucked and nibbled it until I was almost screaming with pleasure. He continued to swirl his tongue along the lips of my pussy as he inserted two fingers into me, I gasped. It'd been so long since I'd had such attention. He probed and twisted finding my g-spot and making me weak in the knees. He finger fucked me for what seemed like hours and waves of pleasure washed over me, my orgasms building on each other and making me cry out. "Oh, oh God," I screamed. "Stop, stop, please stop." As he pulled his fingers out of me I slumped down into his arms, I kissed him all over, and tasted my own juices on his tongue; I became even more aroused.

"Stand up." I told him. He pulled himself up and his belt buckle was level with my face.

"God have I been waiting for this." he said. I undid his belt and pulled down the zipper of his jeans. I slowly tugged his jeans and boxers down to his ankles and his rock hard cock sprang forward. I have always enjoyed sucking dick, I find it very erotic, and truth be known, I've been told I'm very good at it. I grabbed his throbbing cock in my right hand and leaned towards it. I ran my tongue along the underside from the base to the tip, and then swirled around the head. Then I took all of him into my mouth. I sucked him in and out of my wet mouth taking him deeper each time. As I sucked I moved my hand along the length of his shaft tightening and twisting it to create different sensations. I took my other hand and cupped his balls. I played with them in my hand while deep throating his cock. I felt him getting close and I abruptly stopped my attentions. I knew he had a fast recovery rate but if I didn't get a cock in my pussy soon I thought I was going to die.

He pulled me up and kissed me passionately as he led me towards the couch. I pushed him down onto the cushions and climbed on top. I straddled him and slowly lowered myself down onto his waiting cock. Inch by inch I felt him fill me up and I felt like I could cum right then. I slowly began to raise and lower my self shifting so that he could hit every spot inside of me. I felt my orgasm building and quickened my pace. I knew he never came when I was on top so I didn't worry about that. As I rode him he played with my breast and nipples again bringing me closer to the edge. As I lowered myself once more he grabbed my hips and held me steady. He twisted and raised his hips exploring my pussy with his throbbing cock. Then he raised and lowered me once more. "Uh.....oh, oh god," I screamed. My pace quickened and I felt my orgasm exploding inside me. "I'm...I'm cumming." Pleasure washed over my entire body as I continued to ride him. As soon as my orgasm was over I felt another one building and they began to come close together one after another. After what must have been a dozen orgasms I slumped onto his chest, barely able to move, his cock still buried deep inside me. He kissed my neck and shoulders and nibbled my lips.

I climbed off of him and stood up. He stood too and moved me to the side of the couch. He trailed kisses down my back to my ass as he bent me over the armrest. His right hand reached around to play with my breast as his left hand guided his cock into my soaking wet pussy. He entered me with one quick thrust going as deep as he could and I gasped with pleasure. He pulled out slowly and then entered in one quick thrust again. His pace quickened and soon our bodies were rocking back and forth, I leaned back into his eager thrusts. His right hand continued to play with my breasts while his left hand reached around to tease my clit. In a matter of seconds I was cumming again and that only spurred him on. I could feel him getting tenser. "Cum for me baby," I said. "Shoot that hot cum deep in my pussy."

"I am. I'm cumming!" he yelled and I felt him explode. Spurt after spurt of hot cum shot into my wet pussy pushing me over the edge once more. Then we were coming in unison, my pussy muscles clenching his softening cock, milking it. As our breathing slowed and we regained ourselves he pulled out of me and grabbed my hands. We fell back onto the couch and wrapped ourselves in a blanket. As I drifted off to sleep I remember thinking, 'thank-god for summer break!'

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Falling for my Wife My future wife's confession made her more desirable.in Loving Wives
Helping Out Friends Chloe has fun with her best friends.in Transgender & Crossdressers
Sissy Gets Pimped Wife Haves Fun Friend asks my wife to pimp me out and he was horny for her.in Fetish
The Lingerie Club My first visit to The Lingerie Club.in Transgender & Crossdressers
Van Ride to Montego Bay Husband watches wife fuck two men on van ride to airport.in Loving Wives
More Stories