Just Bag My Head and Fuck Me

Story Info
A more courteous way to say 'yes'.
3.1k words
4.36
16.1k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sbhammer
sbhammer
10 Followers

To his friends, Dave was the ultimate wingman. They could always count on him to jump right into any situation where separating the hot chic from her posse was mandatory. He was the guy that was called on to distract the concerned, match wits with the determined, pander to the unruly, placate the hideous, and jump on any grenade thrown in their direction. Dave did his job well and always did it with a smile on his face. For him, not only was it about honor, it was about sex—lots of sex.

Dave didn't care who or what he fucked. He was purely driven by the desire to get off. And if he could help his boys out while fulfilling his own desires, that was a win for everyone. He'd screwed girls none of the others would have touched with a ten-foot pole. From the unsightly, to the handicapped, to the beastly, and even a few trips to the glory hole, Dave was always willing to dip his dick into unchartered waters.

But on this night, shortly after entering a seedy, smoke filled, hole-in-the-wall club on 15th and doing his recon at the bar, Dave made the decision that tonight, his guys were going to be on their own.

While the others grabbed a table and sent their beer boy Mitch to the bar to grab the first round, Dave worked his way back through the maze of unoccupied short tables and flimsy wicker chairs, and pulled up a seat next to Craig, the alpha male of this crew of dogs.

As he sat down, he jabbed an elbow into his buddy's side and said, "Hey dude. Check it out," while lifting his chin up and forward, in the direction of the bar.

Craig didn't need any further hint because he spotted her immediately, as did the others in the pack. As soon as they saw the two of them staring, they turned their heads towards the bar in unison and focused. They were twenty feet from it and through the soft neon purple and bluish tint of the room, and through the stale, smoky haze surrounding them, they had no doubt that they had come upon the ultimate fantasy woman. After four years of frequenting college bars, frat houses, neighborhood pubs and taverns, hooking up with sorority girls, young professionals, locals, and even a few MILFs, the boys had finally laid eyes on the ultimate.

Wide-eyed, and with their mouths gaped, they watched her. At first, she faced the bar, and was turned away from them. She was wearing a slinky, strapless evening dress that exposed her back and covered only her firm yet curvy ass and the very top of her thighs. Her stiletto heels were garnished with sparkles, and glowed eerily in the lighting, in high contrast with the darkness of the floor. Her bouncy, light colored hair blew lightly off her shoulders, as fans fastened above the bar spun briskly to circulate the air, and added to her allure.

The boys were astounded at what they were seeing, and when she turned to face the two men standing next to her, Tim, the one sitting next to Craig, almost fell over backwards in his chair. In profile, the boys could see her double-D sized yet very perky rack, practically aching to break free of the thin nylon draped over them but barely covering their size and shape.

"God it would be so easy to just put my hand right in there!" said Tim, while the others continued to stare. "They can't be real!"

"Real or not, that is fucking spectacular! It's like I'm staring at a A-list porn star or something!" said Craig while rocking forward on his chair in excitement.

As the boys carried on, Dave nudged Craig again and pointed something out. "See what's happening?"

At the bar, two men that, just a moment ago were more than eager to chat up this hottie, had backed away and cleared the area quickly. They took up residence on the far end of the bar near the entrance, both bearing and an expression of horror on their faces.

"What the fuck just happened?" asked Craig, while turning towards Dave for an explanation.

Dave had already scoped the situation and let Craig and the rest of the boys in on the secret. While the chaos of both shock and intrigue was permeating the table, the boys' starlet had turned back towards the bar and dropped her head forward, placing it in both her hands. Dave got up from where he was sitting, put one hand on Craig's should, then said, "Ok, I got this. Keep everyone here at the table."

The others did as Craig instructed and watched Dave make his way over to the bar. They had no idea what was going to happen next, but prayed that he was going to pull this off.

He approached her from behind and wedged his way forward, nudging the small crowd that had filled in the former vacant space near her, aside. He positioned himself next to her at the bar and said, "Hey. I'm Dave."

With her head still in her hands, she motioned him away. But Dave wasn't deterred. "You wanna tell me about it?"

She lifted her head and turned towards him while saying nothing. She'd seen every horrid facial expression stare back at her since the accident happened, and had no doubt she was going to see it again. But when she looked up at him, she was amazing to see nothing of the sort. He just looked at her with an inquisitive, yet wry smile on his face. She was too stunned to speak so Dave asked, "How about telling me your name?"

"Amanda..."

The boys at the table had no idea what Dave was doing. They sat there for a while and watched intently as time passed quickly. Dave glanced back at them a couple times and Amanda did the same.

"What the hell is he doing?" asked Mitch, who was ready to make his next run to the bar, but was being held in place in his seat by Tim.

"Just wait," he said. "You can go up there when he's done."

Dave continued his conversation with Amanda. She'd already told him about the accident and was now explaining how life was never the same after.

"I've been getting out, trying to different bars, never going back to any one. My friends won't take me with them anymore so I'm on my own... And I haven't been fucked since it happened."

There was no need for Dave do anything save listen. He knew what he wanted to do and knew what she wanted to do.

Amanda then put her offer on the table. She ordered up two shots of whiskey, quickly downed both, then said, "It's been so long... I'll even let you put a bag on my head. I just need you to fuck me."

Dave snickered when he heard this. The thought never crossed his head. He would gladly fuck her without the bag, but then realized how interesting adding this element to his escapade might be. After all, he'd never fucked a woman with a bag over her head before. "I'm in," he said. "I think we should get outta here. But there's one thing we have to do first."

Dave pulled her chair out for her like a perfect gentleman, and put his arm on the small of her back as he guided her away from the bar and the crowd, and towards his table of buddies. The boys all sat in amazement and anticipation as the two of them approached through the smoke-filled haze of the room. Once they reached the foot of their table, Dave said, "Everyone, this is Amanda. Be nice and say hi to her."

Even though Craig tried to prepare them for what they were seeing, they were still horrified. Amanda had been severely burned and the boys could see the blotchiness of her skin and the deformities surrounding both her eyes even in this low lighting. One eye drooped and was half closed, and a patchwork of scaly skin ran from her right ear down to the middle of her neck. Mitch nudged Tim and whispered in his ear, "Elephant woman!" then turned back to her and continued to stare.

Dave shot a mean glance in his direction, so Mitch cleared his throat and forced out a "Hi" in a low murmur, in an effort to stave off Dave's wrath. The others followed suit.

"Ok, so we're goin," he said as the others just nodded. "You fellas are on your own."

"It was nice to meet you," said Amanda, as she clutched Dave's arm before being led outside and into his car.

As Dave drove, Amanda reached under her dress and started playing with her clit. She massaged herself gently as she started breathing heavy and sighing. Dave could see her getting more and more worked up so he reached over with one hand and ran his fingers through the opening in the side of her dress and began fondling her large, round, and very real left breast. That just made her sigh more as she arched her back forward in the seat and began to moan.

She then grabbed Dave's hand, moving it from her breast to her pussy, and pressed firmly on it. He began rubbing her clit and finger-fucking her as she grabbed and squeezed her breasts hard. "That's it!" she said through short but heavy breaths. "Stuff your fingers in my pussy!"

Dave continued working her as he drove but then felt a hand bear down hard on his crotch. Amanda had unfastened her seatbelt and leaned over onto his lap. She unzipped his jeans and felt around until she had a firm grasp of his enlarging cock. She pulled it free and said to him, "You're getting some road head, buddy."

Amanda playfully and eagerly stroked his cock before putting the head into her mouth. She grabbed it with her lips and pulled up on it while reaching inside his jeans and cradling his balls in her hand. She continued pulling on him with her lips until Dave was rock hard, then went to work gliding up and down on his shaft while tightening her grip on his balls. She alternated working him hard then slow, sucking on the tip then deep throating him at she pleased. Dave took one hand off the wheel and pressed it down on the back of her head, forcing her down on his cock harder until she'd taken the entire length of his shaft down her throat. She pulled back up and gagged for a moment before hacking up some saliva and spitting it onto his cock. "It's been a while," she said to him before returned to his shaft and eagerly deep-throating him again.

"I've got it now," she said after pulling off him then tonging the base of his cock before returning to swallow his meat stick with one gulp.

Dave was loving every minute of this. She was working his cock like a pro and fondling his balls just the way he liked it. He felt himself getting close to blowing his load so grabbed her hair with his free hand, pulled her off his cock, and said to her, "Wait for it... We're almost here."

He pushed her back into her seat and began rubbing her pussy once more for the final stretch of the drive. Amanda continued pawing at his still hard, lubed, and exposed cock even as they pulled into his driveway. "God it's been so long," she sighed. "I gotta have that dick! I can't wait any longer!"

Dave quickly got out of the car, still with his dick hanging out of his pants, went around to the passenger side and led her out by the hand. She pulled him hard beside her and fondled his cock while they walked. "I... want... this..." she said as she jerked on it a few more times before Dave opened the front door and led her inside.

As soon as he closed the door behind them, she untied the bow holding the top of her dress in place behind her neck, and pushed him forward with her weight, sending them down to the floor in a heap, then smashed her chest into his face. "Suck my tits! Suck 'em hard!" she exclaimed while she reached under her and undid the button of his jeans and began tugged them down his thighs.

Dave ran his tongue across her nipples and sucked down hard on her breasts until she could no longer take the suction. She put both hands on his shoulders and pushed herself upright, then reached underneath her to feel for his cock. As she grabbed it and lifted her pelvis up, Dave stopped her by grabbing her around her waist and pulling her onto his lap. "We made a deal," he said before moving her off him and walking into the kitchen.

Amanda sat on the floor with her legs spread wide open, still wearing the dress around her waist and her heels on her feet. She played with her well-lubed pussy and fondled her breasts while she listened to the faint sounds of rustling in the kitchen. When Dave came back, he was completely naked, holding his cock in one hand and a brown paper shopping back in the other. "Let's do this," he said as he walked towards her. He reached for her hand and pulled her to her feet, then led her over to the couch. He sat her down and leaned her back against the armrest, while pulling the shopping bag over her head. "It's go time!"

Dave rubbed the head of his cock on her clit, and had to giggle when he heard the muffled sighing from inside the bag. He could see her breath forcing a small part of the bag outward, then back in and heard it crinkle with each breath she took. He kept using his dickhead to play with her clit until she shouted, "God dammit, just fuck me already!" from inside her self-imposed sound chamber. "I need it in me now!"

Dave then granted her wish. Her pussy was so moist that he just slid right into it, burying it as far as he could. She immediate grabbed his ass and started thrusting it back and forth hard. She wanted a pounding and wanted it now. Dave pressed himself onto her and again started tonguing her breasts and sucking her rock hard nipples as he picked up the pace and drove into and out of her with reckless abandon. The spastic rustling of the bag on Amanda's head, the rapid puckering of the brown paper in and out, and the muffled sounds of sheer ecstasy coming from inside it let Dave know she was already orgasming. She dug her pristinely manicured fingernails into his back as she let out a long, loud wail of delight, the likes of which he had never heard before, while thrashing about underneath him. Dave stopped for a moment and let her catch her breath before pushing himself upright while still inside her, then went right back to his hammering.

Amanda extended her arm and reached a few fingers to his chin, asking for him to let her see him. "We made a deal," he said. "You gotta leave it on."

"But I need to see you," she pleaded. Dave then came up with an idea.

He pulled out of her, lifted the now crumpled bag off her head, and went back into the kitchen. When he returned, she'd noticed that he cut two eyeholes into the bag and a mouth hole. She giggled when she saw it and grabbed the bag from him. Immediately, she placed it back over her head and said, "This is much better. Gimme that dick of yours, big guy!"

Dave had to laugh, knowing that she seemed to be enjoying this even more than he was. It was both comical and weird at the same time. He went back to work driving into her hard as she came once more; the bag on her head becoming more tattered with each passing moment, and the eyes staring back at him through the eyeholes reminding him of the ghosts from the Pac-Man arcade game. He could now proudly say he had fucked Blinky.

After bringing Amanda to orgasm again, Dave decided it was time to put the mouth hole on the bag to good use. He pulled out of her and nudged his dick up to bag. He straightened it to align the hole with her mouth, then pushed his dick forward into it while saying, "Pack this in your shopping bag, baby!"

Amid the comical crinkling and crumpling sounds of the bag being violated, and the pinching of skin up against the rough parts of the hole, Dave could feel her working her magic on his head once more. She tugged and pulled on it with her lips and practically fucked his pee-hole with the tip of her powerful tongue. She then worked her way down his shaft in a rhythmic motion as Dave grabbed the back of her head and pulled her forward. Now, the bag was falling apart. It was damp at its base from the sweat of Amanda's neck and the back of it was pulling apart and ripping under Dave's palms. As he increased his speed, he could hear and feel the crunching of the bag against his pelvis, Amanda's throat taking him all the way in to his balls.

As he felt himself spill past the point of no return, he pulled out of her throat, pushed her head back against the armrest of the couch, then began firing cum missiles onto the front of the bag, dousing the small indentation of her nose and the mouth opening with blast after blast of his massive load. As he dribbled out what remained onto her neck and down her cleavage, he snickered between short panting breaths. The bag was tattered and matted, crumpled and torn. It smelled like it had just been brought inside from an afternoon in the rain and the high contrast of his load against the solid brown color made it look surreal.

As he took it all in and thought back to the last hour of his evening, he couldn't help but wonder if he should look down on her with pity. But as he fixed his gaze on the porn-star body sprawled out in front of him, he thought not. There she was, with the bag still on her head, licking drops of cum off her fingers, and lightly fingering her pussy. She sighed as she looked back at him through the eyeholes and asked "You have another bag in there? This one's had it."

sbhammer
sbhammer
10 Followers