Just Being Neighborly

Story Info
Voyeur sex through the windows.
985 words
4.08
26.4k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jaycox
jaycox
10 Followers

It had started about six months before. I was opening the window to my fourth-floor apartment one night just before bedtime. Just as I was going to turn around to get into bed, the shade on the window straight across from me pulled up. There stood a solidly built, middle-aged woman totally naked. She looked straight at me and smiled. She pointed down to her hairy pussy and then held up a large, black dildo in her left hand. I know my mouth dropped open hard enough to sprain my jaw!

I watched the whole show as she repeatedly came with the dildo as she sat in an old stuffed chair. The next evening was a repeat, and I couldn't stand it any longer. I pulled out my cock and joined in the fun.

~O~O~O~

I looked out the window again tonight. She is there, leaning against the front of a lounge chair as she faces the windowsill. Her fingers are in her V at the bottom of her belly. My window is only fifteen yards from hers; the apartments are that close. The room is very dimly lit but being late summer, there is still plenty of daylight bouncing off the white stucco apartment walls and lighting her white body.

She sucks on the fingers of her other hand and rolls her head about. Her nylons and garter belt are still on. The black bra straps are off her shoulders, and her middle-aged, small tits with very large brown nipples jut forward off of the slightly sagging, hemispheres.

She has trimmed her lady bush just for me tonight, though it is still quite thick. Ladies of her generation seem to prefer it that way. I most certainly do. A hairy pussy projects a certain mystery just like a small package needs a nice wrapper. Her slit is barely visible even after the trimming and thinning.

It's time for my salute. I open my robe, and my stiff cock juts out straight toward her like a flagstaff in a parade at half rest.

She smiles at me when she sees I have shaved for her. Total nudity around my cock is what she seems to like best. Our choreographed movements begin with my seed-shooting baton bouncing and beating time to the gentle stroking of my hand.

She puts her fingers back into her bounteous, just-visible slit and scrubs the inside of her chamber with quick movements. I watch her face very closely and watch the subtle changes that twist her visage as her arousal escalates. I am now ready for the second movement of our nightly symphony.

I drop my robe to the floor, pull a straight-backed chair near me and place my left foot up on the seat. The chair is angled, so she gets the best side view of my expanding cock. I stop for a moment and pick up a bottle of lube from the nightstand next to the window and select a small, black, vibrating butt plug from the open drawer. After lubing it very well and smearing some of the jelly on my asshole, I carefully insert the plug into my ass and set the vibration to medium.

Resumption of my stroking in this position, so she can see both cock and butt plug from her vantage point, signals a change in her too. She gives me a broad smile as she sits down on the lounge chair. She scoots back to be comfortable and then begins masturbating in earnest. One hand is in her pussy; the other roams freely over her chest. She twists, tugs, pushes, flicks and slaps her nipples and breasts with the free hand.

A 'rabbit' vibrator now comes on the scene as she lifts it from the side of the lounge chair from a pocket designed for magazines or books. She licks it in her mouth in a very provocative way and then inserts it deep into her cunt. The little arm is squarely on her clit. It won't be long now.

The scenario unfolds, and she cums first with a good deal of heavy breathing and moaning. Her non-stop frigging with the vibrator is nothing more than a blur as her hand operates, under perfect control from long practice. The stimulation slides her body down into the pit of pleasure. The room seems to light up with her glow of ecstasy. Perhaps, there is a rising, tantalizing bouquet of sex. I cannot smell it but can imagine the odor of ripeness she would project.

As she finishes, I began to stroke my cock faster. I keep my eyes focused on her, and she watches me closely. My cock is dry, so I spit on it and wipe the saliva over the head. Gripping more firmly now, I begin to stroke much faster.

I watch her back away from the window, and she switches on the light. I can see her erect nipples still, and she reaches for her cunt again, not to stroke herself to orgasm, but to watch me in a familiar way. She knows I am very close and doesn't want to miss the climax.

I teeter on the brink of the long climb into bliss. I stroke with both hands pulling and tugging and twisting. Jets of cum finally erupt from the head of my cock and land on a large towel on the floor in front of me. I roll my head back; my eyes are unfocused, and I cry out "Fuck me, Fuck, Oh my fucking cock!" as the spunk splash ends. I know she hears me because she mouths, "Fucking wonderful!"

I stand with my back to the chair slowly stroking my deflating cock. I pull the window shade down and walk back into the room.

"William, are you finished jacking off with Mindy? Come over here and eat my pussy."

"Yes, dear, it will be my pleasure."

jaycox
jaycox
10 Followers