Just Being Neighbourly Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literoticaยฎ experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Both Belinda and Karen snapped their heads around at the sound of that gate crashing open. Karen had somehow freed herself from Belinda's hair-hold, and the two of them were now circling each other, looking for an opening.

Karen held up her hand, stopping me in my tracks.

"Just take a seat, baby," she snarled. "This bitch is mine."

It was a catch weight match. Belinda was younger, lighter and possibly quicker, but she was also crazy. Karen had twenty pounds, and nearly six inches on her, plus experience, home field advantage, and a righteous fury. I had no doubt who would be standing at the end.

"Dan!" Belinda cried when she saw me. "Help me! This woman is keeping us apart!"

I was breathing hard from my dash over here. It took a second for my brain to catch up, and realize I wasn't needed, but I wouldn't miss it for the world.

I walked across to the poolside bar, opened the small fridge, and fished out a can of Pepsi, before taking a seat on the side of the pool, opposite the combatants.

"Please, continue," I laughed, cracking the can open and crossing my legs.

The astonished look on Belinda's face was priceless. I made eye contact with Karen, and a wry smile crossed her lips.

"Last chance to walk away," Karen growled. "He doesn't love you. He doesn't want you. Dan is my man now." She paused for a second, then continued, stirring the pot even more. "He does things to me in bed that you can't imagine. I just love sucking that big cock. You're never going to do that again."

Even from my lounge across the pool, I could see Karen's prodding working on my ex-wife. She was seething, and finally exploded.

"I'M GONNA KILL YOU, BITCH!, "she screamed, and lunged at Karen, who pivoted away like a bullfighter, letting Belinda clatter through the chairs.

"Oops! Watch your step!" Karen laughed, backing away a few steps. The laughter only made Belinda angrier. Another charge, another dodge, and more laughter.

With the chairs out of the way... One was floating in the pool, and the others had been sufficiently displaced... Karen, the matador, and Belinda the bull were jockeying for position.

"Give up yet?" Karen laughed. "I could do this all day, but I see a handsome man over there I'd really like to fuck, so let's not waste time. Come on!"

Belinda rushed at her, but this time, Karen's pirouette of avoidance wasn't as effective. Belinda got a handful of Karen's T-shirt, and held on tight. Karen lashed out, landing a solid slap on the side of Belinda's face. Her longer arms gave her leverage, and she pushed off. Belinda held tight, until the shirt gave up with a shriek of tearing fabric.

It was Belinda's turn to gloat, and she waved the fistful of destroyed shirt at Karen.

"You can keep that," Karen grinned, dragging the remains off her shoulders. It left her in her black bikini top, and hip hugging white shorts. "It'll be the only thing you leave here with; a souvenir of the last time you see your ex-husband."

From my position across the pool, I could see Karen's boobs spilling out of her top. My dick noticed too. Who knew cat fights were so entertaining?

Karen glanced down at her chest, and rearranged her breasts within the feeble confines of the bikini top. They jiggled and swayed noticeably while she did. A mischievous smile painted her lips.

"You see these?" she giggled, cupping her full globes with both hands. "These are breasts. Boobs. Tits. This is what a real woman is supposed to look like; not like some scrawny, flat chested, androgynous bitch. Not like you. What did you ever see in this 'woman', Dan? I use the word loosely."

I knew Karen. She wasn't a cruel woman, but she was being one now, for effect. She would never say such things to another person without reason. She was pushing Belinda's buttons, not voicing her true feelings.

Belinda charged again, and Karen swatted her hands aside. She pulled herself past, and Belinda barely checked her momentum, teetering on the edge of the pool. Karen applied her right foot to Belinda's ass smartly, tipping the balance.

It was hardly a graceful fall. Belinda screeched as she tumbled headfirst into the water, and surfaced with a sputter.

I applauded. Karen made eye contact, and bowed deeply with a smile. Her breasts fell out of the cups of her top, and she plucked the strings to remove it. No need for modesty.

"Remind me to increase the chlorine for a while, will you Dan?" she giggled, looking at her soggy opponent, who was heading for the ladder to climb out. "There's some sort of contaminant in the pool."

I laughed. How could I not? That was a good one. Besides, the situation was getting weirder by the second. Karen was naked from the waist up, and our uninvited guest was dripping water on the pool deck.

"Are we done?" Karen asked.

Belinda answered by sweeping the wet hair out of her eyes, and clenching her small hands into fists. She took an awkward boxing stance, and inched forward.

"Really?" Karen laughed, shaking her head. "Okay. You asked for it. I grew up with three brothers. You're about to get your ass kicked!" She took the initiative, and stepped forward briskly. Belinda didn't even see it coming.

SMACK! My angle of view was blocked by Belinda's back, but I saw her head snap back. Her hands went to protect her face, and Karen landed one to her midsection, folding her over. Karen grabbed her arm, and spun around, flinging her back into the pool again.

When she surfaced, Belinda's nose was bleeding. The punch had been hard, and accurate.

Karen had had enough. She stood on the deck, screaming at her fallen adversary.

"I'm losing my patience, bitch! Get the fuck out of here, now! Dan has told you to leave us alone, now I'm telling you! He's mine!" she stormed. A deep breath before she continued. "Get your ass out of my pool. You're bleeding in it. Or maybe I should come in there and drag you out by the hair?

Belinda was beaten, but she had one last plea for me. She turned toward my location.

"Dan... Please. I still love you. Take me back?"

Karen had been walking around to my side of the pool while Belinda spoke, and tucked in under my arm as I stood up. She pressed my hand over her bare breast. Just a subtle reminder of what she had to offer, that my ex didn't.

"Belinda... " I sighed, "... No. I can never trust you again. You broke your vows, by choice. You cheated. Your choice. Just because you changed your mind, doesn't mean you can just come back, without penalty. I don't love you, anymore. I've moved on. I love Karen, and she loves me."

Karen took the opportunity to punctuate the sentiment with a kiss...and not just any kiss. Wow! She sucked my tongue passionately, and dragged my other hand to her breasts as well, filling both hands with her beautiful, firm tits. She held the embrace for a long time, while our audience dripped blood from her nose, and perhaps finally got the message.

"The exit is that way," Karen said sternly, pointing to the gate. "Get out."

We watched Belinda hang her head, and walk slowly through the shallow end of the pool toward the ladder. She climbed out, and cast another glance at us.

"Dan, can you show her out?" Karen asked me. "I'm not dressed for it."

Indeed she wasn't, with her big tits so pleasantly bare in the sunshine. I nodded, and followed Belinda through the gate.

Karen's car was safely tucked in her garage, so we didn't need to worry about Belinda damaging it. I just needed to be sure she actually left. She was a few steps ahead of me, and I could hear her shoes squishing wetly. She paused, and turned to face me.

"Dan? Please?" she pleaded, tears in her eyes.

"No, Belinda. Move on," I replied. "I wish you all the best, but I won't be part of your life anymore. Don't make me get a restraining order. I hate paperwork. Just find someone else to be happy with."

I watched her get into her car, and drive away.

Hopefully, we would never see her again.

I spun on my heels, and trotted back up the driveway, through the gate, and into the backyard.

"She's gone," I called out. "Honey?"

The yard was empty. I looked around. There wasn't a tall, buxom redhead to be seen... Just a small pile of white fabric on the deck; Her shorts. Closer to the back door, another item, this one black; Her bikini bottom. I did the math, and came up with a naked Karen, definitely worth finding.

I stepped inside and heard her. Faint. Distant. Unmistakably aroused.

"Dan?" she moaned softly. "I'm here, honey... Waiting for you... I'm so horny, baby... Come fuck me, please?... Please?... I need your cock, baby... I need it in my mouth, and in my pussy... Oh, please, sweetie... Don't make me wait... I'm fingering my pussy, honey... It's all wet and juicy for you, just waiting for your big, hard cock to fill it up... "

I had followed the sounds of her narrative, up the stairs to her bedroom door, where I now stood watching her plunging three fingers inside her dripping cunt.

"Oh baby, where are you?... I need you now, baby," she continued, eyes closed and fingers flying.

"So, um, physical conflict turns your crank, does it?" I asked, moving closer. A smile crossed her lips, and she masturbated faster.

"Maybe a little," she admitted. "I was fighting for the man I love. That's the part that got me hot. Are you going to get naked, and fuck me now?"

"I'm kind of liking this watching thing," I laughed, kicking off my shoes, and starting to strip. "It's pretty sexy. You really work that pussy well. Are you going to cum, baby?"

"Mmmmm, yes, getting close," she smiled. Her eyes opened "If you'll jerk that big tool for me, I bet it'll go faster. You wanna watch me squirt, don't you?"

"Mmmmm hmmm," I moaned, skinning my underwear off. My cock stood straight out, ready for action. I wrapped my right hand around the shaft and stroked it under her watchful gaze.

"Oh fuck, that's such a nice cock," she groaned, adding a fourth finger. "Are you sure you won't just screw me, right now?"

"Patience, my love. I'm yours, remember?" I smiled. "You have a head start, and I like to watch you, so do it, baby. Make that pussy gush, then I'll fuck your brains out!"

"Deal," she nodded, eyes locked on my pole. "I like to watch you, too."

A few minutes of relative silence followed, marked by soft moans from both of us, and increasingly wet sounds from her busy fingers.

"Oh shit!" she gasped sharply "Oh god, YES! GONNA CUM, BABY! HERE IT CUMS! NGAHHHHNNNN!"

Her back arched, and she frigged her clit furiously, sending a sprinkle of warm pussy juice flying in a wide arc.

The first time I saw her do that, it had been a shock. Then a novelty. Now, I found it the most erotic sight imaginable.

Karen's fingers stopped their movements, and she flopped back on the bed with a shudder.

"Whew! That was good!" she panted. "I did my part. Cock please."

"With pleasure," I grunted, taking my place between her thighs. I pointed my spear at her succulent vagina, and pressed home. Her extreme wetness let me slide in easily, and she wrapped me in an embrace of arms and legs.

"Oooooooooo, that's better," she moaned. "I can understand why your ex-wife was anxious to get you back. What I don't understand is why she cheated in the first place? I'm never giving you up."

Our lips met, and I started to shaft her smoothly. There was something different about this kiss, however. Somehow, despite the aggravation Belinda had brought into our lives, she had also inadvertently brought us closer.

If more proof of our love was needed, I don't know what it could be.

Belinda had unlocked the final barriers, deep inside both of us. I'm sure she would be appalled at the side effect.

I suppose there had to be a part of Karen that was holding back. Her husband had been her whole world, and then been taken from her in an accident. It makes sense that she would be subconsciously protecting herself from that kind of pain again.

As for myself, I must have had similar reservations, way down deep inside. Belinda's betrayal had ripped my heart out, no question about it. Meeting Karen had resurrected my ability to feel love, but the old scar was still there. Now, again thanks to my ex-wife's behaviour, it appeared to be fully healed.

Physically, Karen and I were perfectly matched, and our sex life had run the gamut, from urgent, desperate fucking to gentle lovemaking. This was different, though. Emotionally deeper, it was touching both of us in unexpected ways.

Tears were in Karen's eyes, and I didn't need to ask if they were from sorrow, or joy. The answer was obvious in her kisses, which were so gentle and loving, I felt them not only with my lips, but my heart as well.

The emotional aspect was working on Karen, and I could feel her quivering in my arms. Her eyes showed how close she was to reaching orgasm.

"Oh god, honey," she whispered, her voice shaking with passion. "I'm gonna cum, honey... I love you so much. You're so good for me." Her lip twisted into a snarl of lust. "Oh god!" she breathed.

Her body shuddered as she came. It was a quiet orgasm, but apparently a big one, as she repeatedly gasped for air and gripped my shoulders tight. She was beyond damp down below, and had a glow of sweat on her skin, as she melted under me at last.

"My god," she said softly, her body releasing it's grip on me. "My god. Your turn, darling. Cum for me, honey. Shoot that warm seed all over me. Use me as you see fit."

Given permission to be totally selfish, I used her pussy as my personal masturbation device, fucking her for my pleasure only. I watched her big tits wobble wildly on her chest, adding visual stimulation to the mix. It was working, and I felt the cauldron beginning to boil. Karen sensed it, and added an audio track.

"Oh yeah, baby... that's it. Fuck my pussy with that big hard cock. Watch my breasts move. You like that, don't you? You're a sucker for big tits, aren't you? You want to cum on them? Cum for me, baby. Cum on my big jugs. Shoot that hot juice on my big tits. Come on... Do it! Fucking squirt on me! Be my man, baby."

The countdown entered the final stages, and I pulled out, stroking my rock hard shaft eagerly. I aimed it at her, and watched her eyes widen and lock onto the head.

"Yeah baby... Stroke it for me... Make it cum!"

Three, two, one, launch...

"Oooooooooo, yeah!" she gasped, as the first shot landed with an audible splat on her left breast. "More! Gimme more!"

More I had, and more I spurted, decorating both her magnificent breasts with blots of pearly white goo. I kept stroking until the chamber was empty, and the contents of my balls had been expelled, coating her with icing.

"I love you," I smiled, sitting back on my haunches.

Karen smiled back, and drew what I assumed was a heart shape on her chest with her fingertip in my cum.

"I love you, too," she giggled, continuing to play with her cum slicked tits. "You know, I was thinking. Maybe we should take a little vacation together. Get out of town, and away from 'her', just in case she's not done pestering us. Have some fun."

"Vacation?" I asked." Yeah, I could do that. Anywhere in particular?"

"How about a cruise? A couple of weeks away, alone, in a luxury cabin... with a nice bed... " she paused to lick her fingers. "See some sights, have some fun... maybe get married... " she added, looking up under her eyelashes at me.

"When do we leave?" I smiled.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hope you liked this one. Thanks for reading, and if you're still with me, don't forget to vote. The stars are... Right... Down... Here.