Just Being Wolfy Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked at the tired-sated-looking newly mated couple on the platform. They were breathing raggedly in equal contentment. I knew that I was healing, my heart would mend but I think it was best for now if I avoid bumping into Jerry whenever I can, at least until I was fully mended. I looked at James again but he was gone. I whirled around, many were finished rutting although some were still howling in pleasure.

"Gracielle?" Haylie called a few minutes later. She was flushed. "That was the most erotic thing I've ever done," she grinned. "With Steve too," she giggled. "Hey, are you OK?" she noticed that I wasn't paying attention to her.

"I -- I'm OK," I said, "I was just...looking for James,"

"Well, you'll see him tomorrow then, c'mon, let's go back home, I'm tired," Haylie said as she pulled me. We went out the Sacred Chamber as a few others started to pile out. The newly mated couple would return to the Alpha Quarter a few minutes later. I would be OK. I promised to myself with a smile.

TO BE CONTINUED....

Please VOTE and COMMENT -- thank you!!

12