Just Being Wolfy Ch. 06

Story Info
More things are revealed as time passed them.
4.3k words
4.64
39.3k
13

Part 7 of the 12 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/09/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jayleen88
Jayleen88
543 Followers

***

Hi there guys!!! We've finally reached the SIXTH installment for JUST BEING WOLFY series!! I can't believe it!

Thank you for your endless support, votes and comments!!

I appreciate them VERY MUCH!!

More to come soon!!

Don't forget to VOTE, VOTE, VOTE!!

Thank you!

***

Fiorelle could only watch in silence. Her heart broke with every passing moment but she didn't want to betray the bond she had with him even if he didn't treat her with the same respect.

He was still her mate.

She stole a few mournful glances at the slightly ajar door of their bed chamber. She could smell fresh sex wafting to her sharp nostrils, flaring, edging her to break into tears. She could hear pleasured moans of the skanky low-ranked bitch that he had chosen for his insatiable lust.

She was no fool. She knew that Jerry was trying to agitate her; to make her flee back to her previous pack. As much as she hated being here, she couldn't bring herself to be the reason of another war between the packs.

She had lost her brother. She wouldn't want another life or even hundreds more to be taken. She remembered how frail her family had become when the Andashman Pack lost their only heir to the war years back. Felix was only ten when he died. Her heart still ached for her little brother. My fault, she thought, if I hadn't been so angry with him for breaking my seashell collection, he wouldn't have gone into the woods and gathered the flowers she loved so much. He wouldn't have tried so hard for me to forgive him.

Her heart wept. She knew how much her Betas hated her for being so heartless. Haylie even had the nerve to snarl at her. She was only protecting herself, her pitiful broken heart. Her father blamed her for Felix's death, somehow, even if he didn't say it out loud, she knew that this betrothal he had talked the Four Council to, was just a ploy to get rid of her. A bad seed.

She went along with her family's plans for her, wanting so much to appease them; hoping that they would have in their hearts to forgive her.

Her mother forgave her of course; no mother can hate her children no matter how sinful they've become. That was just how mothers are. Fiorelle was relieved to find out last month that her mother was pregnant again after so many years of trying; she hoped that the baby will be a boy and perhaps her father would then look at her with those loving eyes she had missed dearly.

She longed for her father to finally look at her like a daughter and not as a cursed soul that the holy moon had rejected upon.

The moans intensified louder; she cringed as she could practically hear Jerry's balls slapping on the bitch's pussy. She touched her flat stomach woefully, wanting so much to be a mother and yet, the idea of carrying his offspring revolted her. She was secretly relieved that he had stopped touching her, choosing instead to hump low ranks members who looked similar to Gracielle.

Gracielle...the name brought bitterness to her tongue. Gracielle Trina Ruben was a beauty of course, she wasn't at all surprised that Jerry had fallen head over heels over her but the reality still stung her since she had never been refused by guys before. She wanted to run away from this place; just to protect her ears from hearing Jerry's orgasmic howls and how the bitch would moan in pleasure. She wondered what would happen if one of those damned wolves sire offspring for him.

The Four Council would eat him alive -- literally.

That thought calmed her raging betrayed heart as she stood on the floor. He had specifically ordered her to stay here, just a few feet away from their bedchamber. How could she refuse him when the ancient bond worked its magic on her?

A few minutes later, she could hear Jerry growled, "Get out," to the sated bitch. The low rank scrambled out from the bed and pulled open the door and walked towards her. She could smell him on her. Tears started to roll down her beautiful face as the low rank looked at her smugly.

"I made him come, Fiorelle," she said vainly. "Poor wolf," she even dared to stick her index finger into her wet abused hole and waved it out to her nose. "Do you smell his seed on me?" she grinned. Fiorelle growled. "You'll see," she promised Fiorelle, "I'll sire him a son and then you'll be my toy,"

Fiorelle growled, phasing into her wolf form as the bitch laughed, turning her back to her. Big mistake bitch, she thought angrily as she lunged to the bitch's unsuspected neck. She managed to scream in shock but it was too late as Fiorelle broke her neck. The bitch's body lay limp on the floor. She phased back into her naked human form, kicking the bitch's lifeless naked body, spitting on it.

"Clean up the mess, Fiorelle," Jerry said suddenly as he walked out in his naked beauty, his cock hung down him. He walked past her, not even looking another glance to her beautiful alluring body. Other wolves would have thrown her to the floor and slam their cocks inside her, determined to sire offspring inside her perfect body. He went to the bar and started to pour himself some wine, "Do you want some?" he asked nonchalantly as if it was a perfectly normal thing to have a dead body in their living room.

Fiorelle ignored him as she stomped angrily past him and went into their chamber. Her gaze fell on the rumpled sheets on the bed; the scent of fresh sex was saturated in the chamber. She held her breath as she grabbed a pair of jeans and a shirt from the built-in wardrobe. She slammed the bathroom door, locking herself inside, finally bursting into agonizing tears.

***

Jerry couldn't care less what his pack think about him. He was the alpha. Absolute power was in his hand, heck, the holy moon was on his side. He looked at his two-in-commands. Christopher Byrne Thorn and Gregory Grant Thorn kept quiet. He smiled at them; he had demoted Alexander Thorn, Rex Gorham Thorn and Michael Thorn as low rank members. He only kept two who supported his quest. His goal was to make Gracielle his and enlarge his territory.

Christopher and Gregory calculated greedy ideas in their minds. They had already started some of them. Christopher presented their alpha with a small box. "We have finished with the potion," he said proudly. "We have tested a sample on two low ranks, it worked,"

Gregory grinned. "My Alpha," he started carefully, he knew how crazy Jerry could be, "When do you propose we start the plan?"

Jerry popped open the box and gingerly took the small vial in his hand; the liquid inside sloshed and glinted in direct sunlight. He smiled. "Patience, my dear brothers," he said to his in-commands, his strong ally which kept most of the pack in order under his rule. "The opporturnity will come," he said as he put down the vial back into the safety of the box. He stood up from his CEO-like leather chair and went to the built-in cabinet on the wall. He took out a sleek classy-looking invitation card and tossed it on his desk in front of them.

Gregory took the invitation and smiled. "Ruben-Thorn Grand Feast," he said shortly.

Christopher chuckled, "It's perfect,"

And I shall have you soon, Gracielle...Jerry thought as he took the box and deposited in carefully inside his safe box hidden under the floorboard. You will moan my name...

***

"Enough Adrian," Elizabeth said to him as she took the broomstick from his hand, "I'm no longer in the higher ranks," she reminded him as she started to sweep the floor on the Low Ranks Quarter.

Here, even if the décor was still as lavish and as expensive as the ones she had in her old quarter, it didn't feel like home. Here, the low ranks shared rooms instead of having their own quarters. Personal Home Quarters were always the higher ranks' privilege.

She remembered how she and her mate had been thrown out of their own home and was forced to live down at the South Quarters where the low ranks lived. There was a difference though between having personal quarters and living together in rooms. It was merrier and she never really felt alone since all of the low ranks would gather in their one big common living room and socialized. It felt like a party except that they weren't dressing up to impress. They were just there to relax after a long day of hard work of keeping the manor and its surrounding vast land maintained and free of possible trespassers.

Adrian Rolf Thorn shook his head. "Alexander will kill me if he sees you working hard like this,"

She grinned. "No, he won't," within minutes, she finished sweeping the entire floor. "I'm not an old wrinkly wolf that tire easily yet," she joked.

That cracked Adrian up, he smiled at the beautiful wolf in front of him, "He worries about you," he gently took the broomstick from her, "You've never done this work before," he said as he swept the remaining dust into the bin, "You hardly rest today, you swept, clean and cooked for the damned alpha while he rests and humps Gracielle-look-alikes," he bit his lips, regret pooled in his face, "I'm sorry, I -- I,"

She cut him off, sighing, "Don't apologize, Adrian," she said curtly, her back felt stiff and sore from cleaning the entire day, the rest of the hundreds low ranks were still working in assigned tasks. She was given the cleaning and the occasional kitchen duty. Most of the male low ranks including her mate were assigned to patrol the vast land for intruders and possible threats. She hardly see him nowadays since he was always been kept busied with instructions by the alpha himself. Haylie's father received the same treatment as well but miraculously, Haylie remained as a Beta since only Fiorelle can decide her fate.

"Well, aren't you supposed to be outside prowling with the rest?" she asked him as she put the broomstick back into the closet and took out a bucket and a sponge. She had a lot of windows to clean.

"Alexander's doing my shift, you know just for a couple of days since he couldn't get Christopher off from bugging him," he explained uncomfortably, "You know how protective he is towards you, he didn't want you to get hurt again like last time," he shared his thoughts with her of how the rebellious low ranks had attacked her by mistake. Tim, Gray, Sarah and Ben had thought that Elizabeth was there under Fiorelle's instruction or worse the egoistic alpha.

How could any of them expect that Elizabeth had been demoted by the bossy bitch? How could they understand the grave look on Elizabeth's face as she ascended down the marble staircase down to the common living room with suitcases? They had thought that she was there to throw some low ranks out.

Tim and Gray were already furious with the alpha for giving them such a hard-time, telling them to patrol up to the borderline of the human territory. Two human spotted them and nearly shot at them as they leaped up the boulders to escape. The human thought that they were stray dogs.

They wanted to rip the alpha's throat out but ancient bond held them down, forcing them to submit and show their bellies to the undeserved leader.

They long for a peaceful life; they wanted to be treated with respect just like how Jerry's father had been to them. Oh, the old times of happiness.

Tim was the first one to phase and slash as Elizabeth's bare arms that held up to protect her body, her suitcases dropped to her sides. Gray followed and tackled her down, snapping his sharp teeth on her. She would have been injured badly if it weren't for Adrian to interfere.

Alexander blamed himself for not being there to protect her when she was forced to go down to the South Quarters. He was held to run patrol around the woods. He was extremely grateful for Adrian that instant trust and bond formed between the two wolves, Adrian was indeed a very young wolf, just like Haylie but still the bond formed between the two wolves was like a father and a son.

Alexander had never sired a son so he really liked the thought of adopting one, even a low rank like the kind Adrian Thorn.

Although all of the low ranks were aware on the real situation, Alexander didn't want to take any risks; he would ask Adrian to keep watch over his mate and Haylie's mom whenever they couldn't protect them, like now, when they were forced to go patrol.

"Oh, well," she started to give in, "If you want to help me so much then, help me clean the windows," she gave him another bucket and a sponge, "I'll do the first floor and you do the second one,"

***

Fiorelle felt lonely. Her heart ached so much. She was fully aware that Jerry knew how she felt and she realized that he didn't care but that didn't mean it doesn't stung her. She wrapped her cold arms to herself as she walked through the long corridors. Her Betas bowed to her in respect -- oh well, rather, FORCED respect since they shot hateful looks behind her. The same goes with the low ranks as well.

She peered to the big grand window to her left and saw Jerry walking with his two-in-commands towards the forest. She sighed; just then a droplet of water fell to her cheek. She blinked in confusion; her fingers quickly dried the droplet away as she looked up and saw a boy perhaps like her age, scrambled down the metal stairs he had leaned to the wall.

"Forgive me, Alpha Female," he spluttered, fearing her wrath.

It was indeed his lucky day since she didn't have the mood to be bitchy, otherwise, she would have ripped his throat out just like what she had done to that stupid low rank female. "Never mind boy," she said weakly as she started to walk past him.

He frowned to himself. Odd, he thought. "Wait, my Alpha Female," he called, turning to her.

She looked at him. "Yes?"

"Why didn't you punish me?" he wondered.

She snarled. "Do you want to be punished, mutt?"

He took a step back. "N-no, Alpha Fe-,"

She cut his words, she felt sick with all of this formality -- this false respect, "Fiorelle," she said, "Don't call me Alpha Female anymore," she groused, "My name is Fiorelle,"

He had the decency to smile. She frowned as her heart gave this automatic unexpected lurch, "My name is Adrian," he offered his hand to her to shake.

She bit her lips. She felt so alone in this manor; she had no real friends. There was no harm in trying to make one. She smiled faintly at him as she shook his warm strong hand. Electric current passed through her. She gulped, wondering if it was just her feeling it. She scrutinized him but he looked as the same as ever as before. It was just me, she concluded with confusion.

"Why are you cleaning the windows? This is the low rank females' tasks," she said, going Alpha Female mode suddenly. "Why aren't you patrolling with the rest?"

"I've been asked the exact same thing," he grinned as he put the sponge into the water-filled bucket, "I just want to help my Mom," he said, knowing full well that she wouldn't have guessed that Elizabeth was his adopted mother now. He did have his own biological parents though and he loved them to bits but they were long lost in the last war. May the holy moon bless their souls. No one can deny the father-son-like-bond that formed between Alexander and himself since he had saved the in-command's mate.

"That's really nice of you," she replied, her heart stung, missing her mother more than ever. She could go back and visit but at her current emotional state, she couldn't trust herself from breaking into tears and risk her father to start a war.

He may hate her but she was still his blood.

"This is nothing," he waved the compliment off. He wondered why the Alpha Female looked so sad; was the rumours spoke the truth? "Are you busy, Fiorelle?" he asked her carefully.

Her eyes flashed, "Why?"

"I think you haven't actually ventured out from Thorn Manor, right?" he paused, "You haven't seen the best parts in this land,"

She couldn't stop herself from snorting but then, she thought for it for a minute. If she declined the invitation, she wasn't sure if she could meet the kind wolf again and besides, she had with no doubt that, right after Jerry return from his forest trip, he would pluck another Gracielle-look-alike, oh well, those skanky bitches with similar hair colour or even body figure. They wouldn't exactly look like Gracielle but they certainly would have similar physique. He would just have to close his eyes and pretend in his psycho mind that he was humping her, feeling her body writhed beneath him in orgasmic glory.

She smiled weakly, "You'll show me?"

"Definitely," he nodded as he picked up the metal stairs on his left and the bucket on his right. "We'll go right after I put these back to the South Quarter,"

She bit her lips, pitying him, "Here, let me help you with that thing," she took the bucket from his right hand. He looked at her with surprise. "I'm not really made of rotten core, Adrian," she smiled, her moods starting to get better with passing time.

He shrugged, "As you wish, Fiorelle,"

"Well, let's go now," she said, starting to sound impatient. He chuckled, amused with her. He never did see this side of her. A total fragile and vulnerable thing bottled up into one. He wondered what other surprises she'd installed for him.

***

Jessica and Elizabeth walked along side of me as we strolled down the path to the beach. They never left my side so I hadn't really got the chance to feel alone or immerse myself in wallowed sadness of never being able to see my family for some time.

'Elizabeth'...ah, the name almost brought tears to my eyes as I finally realized today that she and my mother had the same name. I was actually relieved that she asked me to call her as 'Tylie', insisting that 'Elizabeth' was such a common name that practically everyone knew their own Elizabeth.

I wondered if she knew that she had the same name with my mom. We didn't phase to our wolf forms like we always did whenever we ventured out from Ruben Manor. We could always sprint to the beach faster than anyone could blink but today, we just wanted to enjoy the sun on our pale skin.

I wished James would have come with me to the beach instead of my Betas but beggars can't be choosers, I suppose since I hadn't really familiarize myself in my new home and I didn't really want to go alone. I knew that he would have come with me if I had asked but I saw the serious look on his face. I noticed how Jerry had brought stress to both of his pack and to James's own heart. He knew that Jerry was planning something to me but both of us didn't know what or even when he would do it. I didn't want to disturb his concentration on discussing possible strategies and threats with his in-commands but then again, during night time, he belonged to me.

I smiled, remembering last night, exactly during midnight when I trotted up to his small office in our home quarter without a single thread on my silky body. I took pleasure in seeing his eyes popped open wide as I straddled him on his chair. I wanted to make it up for him for refusing his desires earlier when my family had come.

I started to kiss his still-clothed shoulder, my hands trailed up to his shirt as I lifted it off him. I nibbled on the wonderful broad shoulder; my hands clung to his back as he lifted me up easily and started to carry me to our bedchamber. My bare legs wrapped perfectly to his strong waist. I kissed him, passion burnt high as he backed me to the wall; we didn't even make it out from his small office! Our building needs were unstoppable as he released me down the floor. I tugged his pants off him, he groaned in anticipation as his beautiful cock leaped out from its confines. I gave it a kiss, promising myself that I would give it a little treat but I wanted him now. I ran my hands up to his body as he lifted me up; my back hit the wall as he slid me down to his waiting cock, pumping in and out of me with increasing fervor.

My back hit the wall again and again but I didn't care. I tugged at his hair, wanting more and more of him as he continued to plow into me. Moaning in deep pleasure, my head raised high above him, my full breasts jiggled to his face. He licked my left nipple, arousing it more. My breasts felt constricted and hard. I yelped in pleasure and pain as his knot tightened up inside me. He tugged at my aroused nipple, biting it gently but enough force to make me scream in perfect harmony of bliss.

Jayleen88
Jayleen88
543 Followers
12