Just Between Friends

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mugs moaned into the kiss, sparks electrifying every nerve ending in his body - he would have later swore that the hairs of his mane stood up straight from his neck in restrained need, for Solus was not the only one to find ecstasy without him. Amethyst rocked her head back, ears squashed into the mess of a duvet, and whinnied at a pitch that near hurt Mugs' ears, hips bucking as she climaxed on his cock. Stars danced behind her closed eyelids, Amethyst clung to the horse, tongue dominating his muzzle as that delicious flare swelled and threatened to break the dam. She panted, sharing breath with the stallion, and shook her head, denying him that release. Not yet. He would have to hold out just a little longer.

Dropping an unusually sweet kiss on the stallion's nose, Amethyst huffed warm air over his muzzle in equine contentment and he believed for a moment that, maybe, just maybe, it was his turn. Yet it was, cruelly, not to be. Pushing the stallion off her with the wolf's cocks sliding, still hard, from his tail hole, she pushed her hips up from the bed and arched her back invitingly as her tail flicked out of the way, hanging beneath her body. Evidence of her orgasm drooled from her cunt, marking a line of creamy white down from her soft folds to her pucker of a tail hole, enough to make any male think that he had peaked inside her. Solus groaned and licked his lips, tongue dragging slowly down the side of his muzzle as if to savour a flavour.

Amethyst beckoned the wolf in with a crooked finger, fingertip languidly circling her clit: round two.

He moved in quickly, too quickly, and she had him exactly where she wanted him, flipping the tables as she had done on their very first fling. With a nicker of laughter, Amethyst grabbed the wolf and flipped him on to his back, straddling his hips in the next instant to grind his cocks over her rump and between the folds of her pussy. Instinctively - not even minding the change in positions for once - Solus grunted and thrust up, wanting everything she had to give and more.

"Your turn, wolf," she said, licking her lips. "Stay nice and still and I'll give you a ride you won't forget in a hurry. Get both those knots in me, good and fucking deep now."

Slickening her tail hole with the mixture of fluids dripping from her pussy, Amethyst pushed down on the wolf's cocks, trusting him to hold them up and in place for her to ride as she would. The tapered tips nudged in easily and Solus groaned as tantalising inch after inch pushed into the mare, both cocks receiving attention that he had craved for a long time. Down to the half-formed knots - smaller than a traditional canine bulge at the point of orgasm - Amethyst flicked her tail high, feeling the cocks push against one another through the wall separating her pussy and tail hole.

Grabbing the wolf's paw to place it on her breast, Amethyst flashed him a grin that was readily returned as Mugs watched, cock bouncing lightly as he spread his knees apart on the bed. He still had not gotten to cum. But that did not matter for the moment as he whickered, tossing his head as the wolf drove up into Amethyst with enough force to make her snort, mane wild about her shoulders. He whinnied, the sound unnoticed by the pair, and rested his paw on Solus' calf, edging closer and closer while the wolf was preoccupied.

His paw crept slowly up Solus' leg to the wolf's crotch, cupping his friend's balls in his palm to roll them gently between his fingers and his softer palm. Startled, the wolf's head whipped out to the side and he glared at the horse, though he was in no position to shoo him off with a mare pinning his hips down to the bed with the weight of her own body. Amethyst grabbed the stallion's paw and put it on her breast, encouraging him to squeeze as she rode the wolf, grinding towards her second orgasm of the tight with her tail hole and pussy stuffed full. Mugs grinned, blunt teeth showing in a flash of startling white, and blew his best friend a cheeky kiss, rubbing the nipple beneath his fingertips. It was going to be a good night, especially with teasing Solus, his straight-so-straight best friend.

After all, what was a bit more fun when it was just between friends?

12