Just Browsing

Story Info
A shy young woman visits a fetish shop; it changes her life.
8k words
4.48
85.6k
42
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This was written as a stand-alone story but I realize that there is potential for a sequel. So I will wait to hear the comments of readers before continuing.

Like any other writer I love to receive feedback, good or bad. So please dear reader do let me know what you think.

I also welcome e-mails about my stories or any other subject. I will do my utmost to reply to everyone.

Lastly I would like to thank mrhungry for his help in editing and ideas to improve my writing and martiniman for the many suggestions that keep me thinking and writing.

*

Sarah looked first one way up the city street and then the other. Nobody was paying any attention to her as she stood with her back to the wall, and she saw nobody around who would recognize her. This was hardly surprising, as she knew nobody in this part of the country. She had only to cross the street and slip into the shop, it was that simple.

But it wasn't simple at all: she was so nervous. She passed the shop every day and each time she wondered what it was like inside. Today she had decided to find out. Taking a deep breath, she tried to look casual as she walked across the road, keeping her eyes straight ahead as she quickly entered the door with the sigh above reading, 'What's Your Fetish?'

It took a minute for her to get her bearings; it was larger inside than she had thought. Aisles and shelves stretched away from her just like any other store, but this one was filled with items of leather, rubber, and lace. Sex toys and magazines, DVDs, and things that she had no idea about filled every space. It appeared she was the only customer, in fact, there didn't seem to be anybody else in the shop at all.

'Oh well, I'm here now, I may as well make the most of it,' she thought, and slowly made her way down the rows of adult toys.

Megan watched the young woman make her way around the shop, trying to look casual, and obviously a browser. In Megan's experience there were three kinds of browsers; first there were the friends together; male or female, out for a good time giggling at the sex toys. Second, there were the solos; mostly men trying to inject some excitement into their lives, and third, there were the curious; the ones who would like to try something different, something exciting and kinky but needed a push. This woman was one of the third kind. Self-conscious and naive, she wanted the excitement, but she was embarrassed to admit it.

Walking further into the shop, Sarah jumped when she suddenly heard a voice.

"Hi, I'm Megan."

Looking over toward the counter, she saw a young girl of around twenty years old sitting on a stool watching her. She didn't really want to interact with anyone, but she had been raised to be polite. "Hello, I'm Sarah, Sarah with an H," she replied shyly.

"Well Sarah with an H, if you need any help just shout or pout, and I'll be right there."

"Um, thank you." Sarah turned away to hide the embarrassment she felt at being seen in a fetish store, even though it was only by a stranger. Strolling down the aisle, she pretended to be interested in, and knowledgeable about, the items in front of her. What she saw were magazines with titles such as 'Bound to Please', and 'Hogtied', their covers showing photos of women bound in various situations. She had never seen, or even imagined such things, and as she studied the pictures she was surprised to find her breathing had quickened, and a tingle had begun between her thighs.

Feeling rather self-conscious, she moved away from the magazines and found herself confronted with a glaringly white mannequin enmeshed in shiny black leather straps. The straps encircled the torso, crisscrossing the impossibly perky breasts, around the waist, and over the shoulders. A strap was even pulled tight through the crotch. They were all linked together by a chrome metal ring at the navel.

The wrists and ankles were cuffed, again in leather, and chained together. But the thing that most fascinated Sarah was the head harness. A large red rubber ball was held against the mannequin's partly open mouth by thin straps that seemed to imprison the bald head. Almost subconsciously, Sarah reached out and lightly ran her fingertips over the strap holding the ball gag.

Pretending to read a magazine, Megan watched the stunning blond inspect the bondage display. What she saw was an incredibly good looking woman in her late twenties with rather large breasts on her slim frame. She was tall, with long shapely legs, but it was the eyes that captivated Megan: the large deep blue orbs seemed to draw her in and pull her into another world. She had to mentally shake herself to gain control, and as she studied her, it was clear that Sarah with an H was finding the whole BDSM display fascinating. It was also clear to Megan's experienced eye that the woman had never come across anything quite like this shop before. A smile appeared on her face at the thought that this one was ripe to have some fun with.

The leather felt surprisingly soft as Sarah's fingers moved over the mannequin's face, her hand was shaking as she came into contact with the ball.

"Would you like to try it?"

Sarah jumped again at the sound of the voice, and then blushed when she realized that her mouth was wide open, mimicking what it would be like if the ball gag was between her lips. "Wh...I...I'm sorry?" she stuttered.

"Are you a top, or a bottom?" Megan asked.

Sarah had no idea what the girl was talking about, but she didn't want to appear completely naïve so she took a stab at an answer. "Um, I'm a top," she replied. Somehow 'top' seemed preferable to 'bottom'.

"Me too," Megan said as she came up and stroked the nearly naked mannequin in a very sensual manner. "It's a shame really; we don't get many subs in here by themselves. Do you have your own sub?"

Sub? What sub? Did she mean a submarine? A sandwich? This was all getting a little too confusing for Sarah. "Um, no, no I don't," she said, hoping her answer was correct.

"I see, so did you want to try it?" Megan asked again.

"Try it?"

"The harness, would you like to try the harness?" Megan let her hand rest on the shoulder of the mannequin.

"Err, no. It's okay, I'm just browsing really."

"It's quite alright; I can see you like it. We can't expect to get the right reaction from our subs if we don't know what things feel like for them."

'There she goes again, speaking gibberish,' Sarah thought. She looked at Megan as she tried to think of an excuse to leave the shop and saw an incredibly pretty girl dressed completely in black: stockings, heavy boots, a short skirt, and a leather vest. Even her lipstick was black; the only concession to color was her mauve eye shadow and her bright red hair. A gold stud in her nose and silver rings through her bottom lip and eyebrow seemed like an attempt to detract from her lovely face.

As Sarah was about to speak, Megan smiled. The effect was amazing as her whole face seemed to light up, and Sarah thought it would be impossible to be unhappy if you saw that smile.

She was still gazing at Megan as she became aware that she was moving. Megan was holding her arm and leading her through the shop towards a door to the rear. She didn't want to go, but thought to refuse would be rude, so she allowed herself to be guided through the door. And though she didn't want to admit it, even to herself, she was a little excited.

It was clearly a stock room: boxes and packages were stacked everywhere. Megan began searching through the goods and at the same time she chattered to Sarah, "You're not local are you?"

"Not originally, no. I lived with my father up in the north until he died, I moved here just a couple of weeks ago. I was hoping to find work, but it's as hard down here as where I came from," she replied.

"Oh, I'm sure you'll find something, and I'm sorry about your dad. Don't you have anyone else? A boyfriend? What about brothers or sisters?"

"No, I'm afraid not, just little old me. I was thinking I might meet somebody down here in the big city, but so far..." she shrugged to indicate she had had no luck yet. She didn't want to reveal how she had found David, her boyfriend, with her best friend in her own bed.

Megan turned to her with a large shallow box cradled in her hands. "Right, I think this is what we're looking for," and there was that smile again. She removed the lid from the box and lifted out a web of leather straps and shiny buckles. "Okay, if you'll just take off your jacket."

Sarah was unsure now; this was all getting a bit weird. "Oh, no, look if you don't mind I really should go."

"Go where? You said you didn't have to work, so why the hurry?"

"I'm sorry, I really don't know if I feel comfortable undressing in front of you," she said as she stood up to leave.

"Oh Christ, don't be silly, you don't have to strip: we can just put this on over your clothes," Megan gave a little laugh and turned the smile up to a million watts.

'How can I not trust someone with that smile?' Sarah thought, as she took a deep breath, dropped her bag on the floor, and removed her jacket.

It took only a few minutes to fit the harness as Sarah stood with her arms away from her body as Megan had instructed her. Once the strap was fastened around her waist, Megan was able to quickly fix all the others. Two straps ran above and below Sarah's breasts, crossing between her tits and separating them. She had large breasts; thirty-six D cup, and had always been self-conscious of them, and now the straps emphasized them even more. Further straps passed over her shoulders and another through her crotch. She tried to stop Megan applying this one in such an intimate place, but the young girl worked with such efficiency that before she could form any words of protest the buckle was being fastened. With the harness in place, Megan spent some time checking and adjusting the straps.

As Megan fitted the harness Sarah found she was breathing faster, and could feel her heart flutter. She was becoming more and more excited with each strap that was placed and pulled tight; it was a surreal situation as she meekly allowed a perfect stranger to bind her in leather. She knew she should stop it, but she couldn't resist the strange emotions coursing through her body.

"We just need some small extras," Megan said as she quickly wrapped matching leather cuffs around Sarah's wrists and ankles. She clipped together the rings attached to the ankle cuffs, holding Sarah's feet tightly together, and then clipped a short chain between her wrists.

Sarah was unsure about this at first, but as her hands were still in front of her body she felt she should be able to free them if the need arose. She felt her legs growing weak as a collar was fastened snugly around her neck, and then came the best part: she stood meekly and allowed Megan to gag her.

The red rubber ball stretched her jaws, though not enough to hurt. When it was pushed it into her open mouth, Sarah nearly climaxed there and then; the feeling of submissiveness and surrender was almost overwhelming. Gratefully, she sat on the high stool when Megan told her to, and waited, bound and gagged as an elasticated blindfold was pulled over her eyes.

"I need to check the shop, so I'll leave you to stew for a few minutes. Don't worry, I won't be far," she said, and quickly picked up Sarah's bag as she left. Sarah was suddenly left alone to contemplate her position.

In the dark of the blindfold, she imagined herself bound into helplessness. She saw herself at the mercy of her ex-boyfriend, but his face blurred and changed into the Megan's smiling face. She forced the image away; she wasn't a lesbian, and had never had any desire for another woman. Instead she tried to focus on mundane things such as her search for a job, but she couldn't ignore the excitement of not being in control of herself. No! It was more than that; it was the knowledge that she was being controlled by someone else, of being helpless to prevent them doing whatever they wanted that made it so exciting. And every time she allowed her mind to dwell on her situation she pictured Megan's face.

ooOoo

As Sarah struggled to come to terms with the new emotions she was feeling, Megan emptied the contents of the bag on the counter. There was the usual collection of mundane things that every woman carried; credit cards, cash, makeup, keys, etc. As she examined these items Megan learned Sarah's full name and temporary address, as well as more personal details such as bank accounts. She felt satisfied with what she had discovered, and knew that Sarah would be ideal for what she planned. She picked up her mobile phone and punched in a number from memory.

"Hello?"

"Hi, Dominique, it's Megan." Dominique! What a stupid clichéd name to call yourself, Megan thought, especially when it was common knowledge that her real name was Karen.

"Oh, hello Megan, how's it going?"

"Just fine, listen, this is a business call, I have another one if you're interested?"

"I'm certainly interested, do you have any details?"

"Of course, now let's see, we have Sarah Emily Hudson," she read out from the driving license, "Address, Nottingham, but living in temporary rooms here, looking for work, she has no close family or friends, at least not in this part of the country."

"Have you checked her phone?"

"Yes, call log shows she has no regular contact with anybody, in fact she actually told me she was looking to make some new friends here," Megan reported.

"She sounds ideal; do you need help with her?"

"No, I've got everything secure at this end. There's just one thing though, this one's special, you'll see what I mean when you see her and I'll expect a bit extra for her."

"Hmmm, we'll see. I'll have to see her first. I have to rearrange a few things, but I should be with you in around an hour, will you be okay until then?"

"Oh I think so, just remember to bring some extra cash with you," Megan closed the phone without saying goodbye. She sometimes wished she didn`t have to deal with Dominique, but she certainly liked the money their association brought. Now she had an hour to kill, but at least she had some fun ways to spend the time.

ooOoo

Standing in the doorway of the storeroom, Megan watched her guest. Sarah was unaware of another presence as she attempted to draw in enough air through her nose, every few seconds a faint whimper could be heard from behind the gag. Megan smiled when she looked at Sarah's cuffed hands as they lay in her lap and trembled. She watched, silently, as her captive's fingers pushed against her panty-covered pussy, gently stroking the strap that split her crotch.

Megan quietly entered the room, waiting until she was just a few inches away before whispering, "I'm back."

Sarah visibly jumped with shock and snatched her hands away from her pussy. Her head turned to the sound of the voice as though she could see.

Megan reached out to take hold of the chain attached to the cuffs on Sarah's wrists, raising the hands up and over the woman's head and clipping the chain to the back of the collar. She was pleased to note that she met no resistance. Now that her toy was truly helpless, she could begin to play.

When the blindfold was removed Sarah squinted against the light and automatically tried to lower her arms. A couple of tugs confirmed that she was going to remain as she was until Megan decided otherwise. She was afraid, but it was a nice fear, an exciting fear; the kind one gets when one is about to start a scary ride at the fairground. She felt she could trust Megan; after all she'd been so nice to her so far, so why shouldn't she trust her?

"I'm going to try a different gag now so that you can compare the effect it will have on your sub," Megan said. She would keep up the pretence only until she had the woman properly silenced. There were gags and there were gags, the ball gag was a wonderful toy, it looked so hot in a slave's mouth and prevented the forming of any coherent words. But for suppressing sound it was useless, so she would need something a bit stricter. It was when they were truly silenced and helpless that captives normally realized that something was wrong. But of course by then it was too late.

As the ball gag was pulled free, saliva ran from Sarah's mouth. She flexed her jaw and winced, realizing now how painful it could be to be gagged for any period of time. She thought she should say something, anything, but she was still in her fantasy world, and speaking without Megan's permission seemed somehow wrong. Instead she obediently opened her mouth as a new gag was offered up to her lips.

Her heart seemed to race and she wondered why? Why did being bound and controlled by someone else affect her this way? What had brought her here, anyway? Had it been fate? She'd been looking to meet new friends, did fate make her walk into this particular shop and meet Megan? Megan, the stranger who made her feel so wonderfully controlled.

The ring gag settled nicely behind Sarah's teeth just as it was designed to do. With the straps around and over her head it was there to stay. Before she fitted the rest of the gag, Megan buckled a strap over Sarah's thighs, securing her to the stool. Even though she was hobbled, Sarah could still cause a problem if she got it into her head to jump up when she realized what was really happening.

The large blue eyes looked at her with curiosity and Megan stopped still for a moment to study the face. 'God, she's so fucking gorgeous,' she thought. But she had a job to do so she pushed the rubber bag through the ring into Sarah's mouth and smoothed down the Velcro lined pad to hold it in place. A few pumps on the bulb and Sarah's cheeks were pushed out like a hamster storing food. Still no panic showed in Sarah's eyes, so Megan decided to up the ante.

It was awkward to slide the pad between Sarah's thighs while her legs were strapped to the stool, but she finally managed to push it into place despite the squirming of her prisoner. It appeared that Sarah might at last be thinking things weren't quite right.

The butterfly vibrator was held against Sarah's pussy by the crotch strap. It was positioned to give her some beautiful vibrations, but far enough away from her clit to make it maddeningly frustrating. Megan knew from experience how hard it was to achieve an orgasm in this situation, and as she pressed the button on the remote, Sarah visibly jumped as the vibrations started. She squirmed and groaned, and Megan smiled in satisfaction when all she heard were faint sounds through the gag.

Sarah appeared to be in a world of her own, and Megan could no longer resist the lure of those magnificent breasts. She gently cupped one tit, and was surprised when Sarah closed her eyes and seemed to sag in her bonds, her breast settling nicely into Megan's hand. Despite her bra and white sweater, her nipples were clearly defined and Megan rubbed her thumb over the protruding bud before pinching it gently between her thumb and forefinger. She increased the pressure and rolled the nipple back and forth watching Sarah's face all the time. Megan began twisting both nipples at once and Sarah started writhing on the stool. After just a few seconds her body appeared to stiffen and strain against the straps, her eyes snapped open, and her eyeballs rolled up to leave just the whites showing. A low animal groan was faintly heard as Sarah's legs shook. Megan realized her prisoner was having an enormous orgasm.

'My God, she is just so perfect!' Megan thought, rather than teasing her and keeping her excited but frustrated, the vibrator coupled with being in a helpless position and used as a toy had caused Sarah to climax. She was such a natural submissive that Megan wished she could keep Sarah for herself. But this was business, and money was money. She was glad, though, that Sarah had enjoyed herself since it might be the last time that anything nice ever happened to her.