Just Coffee

Story Info
A little light domination after coffee.
2.4k words
4.41
26k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MKelso
MKelso
1 Followers

The tension in the air was palpable, as they entered his house through the garage door. He watched her as she crossed the threshold first, admiring the way her ass gyrated within her jeans. He smiled as he gazed upon her slightly mussed hair, remembering how just moments ago he had locks of it gripped tightly in his right hand, forcing her face onto his throbbing manhood as he drove home from the coffee house.

They made their way upstairs, into the living room. He observed her eyeing the futon couch in the center of the room, a lone ottoman sitting purposefully in front of it. The room was dark, with the exception of a soft red glow emanating from a hidden lamp behind the large screen television. He wondered if she would remember his instructions.

She took off her jacket, dropping it to the floor behind the couch, and revealing her beautiful DD-cup breasts. He admired the way they strained against the tight t-shirt, seeming to defy gravity. Her nipples were rock hard, clearly visible through the thin material. She looked at him hungrily, with lust in her eyes. She was clearly frustrated with him, after being roughly pulled away from his cock when they arrived home. She licked her lips as she gazed down at the bulge in his jeans.

"All in good time," he thought with a sly grin.

He crossed his arms, glaring impatiently at her. She hadn't forgotten already, had she? She looked up at him, and grinned sheepishly. Without a word, she unfastened the button on her jeans, and slowly began unzipping them. She was still wearing his boxers, which he had given to her earlier that night. He smiled as he remembered ordering her to take off her pants in the parking garage. She had been hesitant, but she did drop her jeans to put on the boxers. She hadn't seen the older couple look over at her as she was bent over, hurrying on to the elevators in embarrassment. He wondered if that would have even fazed her, anyway.

He was brought back from his reminiscing by the intoxicating scent of her incredibly aroused pussy. She stepped out of her shoes, then the pants, leaving her socks on as earlier instructed. He smiled to himself; she did remember his instructions, and followed them well.

He walked around the couch and sat down in front of the ottoman. He kicked the ottoman away from him a bit, and then rested his feet on it. Her head hung down in submission, she padded over to him. She lifted her left leg over his, straddling his crossed legs, facing the television. She slowly bent forward, presenting her boxer-covered ass to his face. She bent all the way over, her head coming to rest on the ottoman.

She placed her hands behind her knees, and began to run them slowly up the back of her thighs. Slowly, steadily, she stroked upwards, until she got to the bottom of the boxers. Her hands continued up inside the legs of her boxers, then back down again. She grabbed the hem of the boxers, and slowly began pulling them down, teasing, inch by agonizing inch. He had told her to take her time, but even he was beginning to squirm a little in his seat, eagerly anticipating the unveiling of her luscious charms underneath.

Her ass cheeks came into view. He licked his lips in anticipation. Slowly, her puckered anus peeked out; did it just wink at him? He remembered that she had told him she wasn't into anal sex. He hoped that he would soon change her mind; she had a beautiful ass, and it would be a shame if she never felt the ecstasy of having a warm, wet tongue teasing her ass into relaxation.

The scent of her pussy was intoxicating. It was stronger now, and as she slowly revealed it to him, he could see her juices literally bubbling out of her, coating her lips and clit with wetness, and running down the inside of both of her thighs.

She could not pull the boxers down any farther; they were resting on his legs. She put her hands on the ottoman, lifting her head and ample chest up, and arching her back. She was breathing heavily, letting out a whimper now and then. He sensed her frustration; she was incredibly aroused, and his cock was rock hard. He knew that if he stood up, ripped off his jeans, and savagely impaled her, both of them would cum within minutes.

But he wasn't going to do that. He intended to take his time.

Withdrawing his feet from the ottoman, he placed his feet on the floor behind her, and sat forward on the couch. The boxers fell to the floor, and she stepped out of them. She was very obedient, very submissive; she stayed bent over the ottoman, her exposed ass and pussy now just inches from his face.

Her hips made slight thrusting motions, barely discernible. He had told her to be still, but he could forgive her this slight transgression; she probably wasn't even aware she was doing it. He heard her breathing heavily, nearly panting with desire. Her head was turned back toward him, and he saw the unadulterated lust in her eyes. She wanted to be fucked, hard. Her eyes pleaded with him to ram his cock deep into her and satisfy her burning needs.

He smiled at her, and shook his head "no." Not yet, my love; all in good time. She moaned, and her pussy flexed, pushing out more juices. She may have wanted to be fucked, but she was enjoying this exquisite torture.

He leaned forward, his hot breath caressing her ass and thighs. He reached up and placed a hand on each ass cheek, squeezing the luscious globes. He spread her cheeks apart, exposing her even more to his lusty gaze. It was now or never, he thought.

Leaning in further, he stuck out his tongue and lightly licked, just above her pussy and below her puckered anus. She shuddered at the warm wet touch. He licked again. And again, this time running his tongue from the edge of her pussy, to just below her asshole. She let out a guttural moan, and then she did it. Barely, almost imperceptibly, she lowered her ass. That was all the invitation he needed...

He stood up, and had her stand up as well. He looked into her eyes and smiled. She grinned back at him; she trusted him. He immediately lowered the futon into a bed, and patted the edge to encourage her to kneel upon it. She did, without question. Knees on the edge, she laid her head down on the mattress, her ass jutting up into the air, fully exposing her womanhood to him to do as he pleased.

He pulled the ottoman close to the bed, and sat upon it. His face was in perfect position. He reached up with his right hand, and extending his middle finger, he traced a path from her anus down through the gushing wet furrow of her pussy lips, and to her clit. He flicked her clit, and she moaned with desire, grinding her hips at him in frustration. He did it again, this time allowing his fingertip to enter her pussy slightly before continuing down to her clit. He lingered on her clit, rubbing a couple of times before flicking it and removing his finger.

"Unnghhh!" she moaned, and he saw her anus pucker and flex a couple of times, as her pussy clenched and released a flood of fresh nectar. The inside of her thighs were now coated with pussy juice, and she was rubbing her hands up and down her thighs, massaging her wetness into her legs.

She was getting awfully close to her pussy lips. He had given her strict instructions not to touch her pussy in any way; if she violated that at any time tonight before he said it was ok, he would immediately send her home, unfulfilled. Neither of them wanted that, but he would follow the rules if he had to, and she knew it.

He once again placed his hands on her ass cheeks, and pulled them apart as wide as he could, her puckered asshole completely exposed to his gaze. He stuck out his tongue, and made light contact with her anus. He might as well have delivered an electric shock! She let out a guttural moan, "Uuuunnnngggghhhooohhhmygoddddd!!!"

He pushed with his tongue, gently, insistently, wriggling it back and forth against her sphincter. For a moment, nothing happened, until suddenly she relaxed, and his tongue entered her anus about half an inch.

He didn't force it. He wriggled it around just a bit, then withdrew. Then he pushed it in again, and met with very little resistance. She was amazed at the sensation, the eroticism she felt, and her panting and moaning and grinding gave evidence to this. He smiled... she wanted more, and he was willing to oblige.

Reaching up with his right hand, and keeping his tongue firmly ensconced in her asshole, he slowly inserted his middle finger into her sopping wet pussy. It slid in with almost no resistance, her natural lubrication paving the way. She let out a satisfying sigh, and pushed back on his finger. This had the added effect of pushing her ass back too, and as she did, he pushed his tongue deeper into her anal passage.

Her moans were almost nonstop now, and he felt her pussy flexing on his finger, her ass pulsing on his tongue. His finger was now buried deeply in her tight pussy, and he pressed downward, feeling the spongy flesh of her g-spot. He began to massage it, his finger moving back and forth, occasionally tapping at it.

She gasped; this was a new sensation. It felt almost as if she had to pee, but in a very good way. She tensed up a bit. She knew that if she opened up her mouth to say anything, he would stop immediately and send her home. He hadn't given her permission to speak yet. But the feeling kept growing, and she felt that if she didn't say something soon, she would pee all over his futon and floor, and he'd be angry with her.

She moaned in pleasure; the sensations were overwhelming her. She decided to keep her mouth shut, since he seemed to know what he was doing. And she really didn't want the sensation to stop. She felt his muscular tongue deeply penetrating her ass, and was amazed at the pleasurable sensations it was causing deep inside her. She was completely and utterly exposed, legs spread wide, ass projecting high in the air, arms lying back beside her knees. Her sensitive breasts were tingling, her nipples as hard as diamonds. Her face was flushed and very warm, her mouth forming a permanent "O" as she kept moaning and groaning in pure bliss.

She was no longer a woman. She was a large reservoir, filled to capacity, the dam straining under the great pressure that threatened to burst at any moment. She felt herself reach closer, closer, the pleasure almost overwhelming her, any second now the dam was going to burst. Her breath came in ragged gasps, an almost constant groan coming from her core, a wailing plea for release.

He slowed down a bit, releasing the pressure of his finger on her G spot, but keeping his tongue buried and writhing in her ass. He loved the way she was grinding her ass back at him, pushing incessantly at his finger and tongue, begging for more, begging for release. He kept her at the edge, just before that point of no return. He wanted to torture her, make her beg, open her mouth and ask for it. She now had permission to speak, but he wasn't going to tell her. He wanted her to think she was breaking the rule, that she had no other choice...

She couldn't understand... why couldn't she come yet? She was so close! She pushed back against his finger. "More pressure, dammit, I'm almost there!" she thought. God, if she could only speak! "Unnnngggghhhh!" she groaned in ecstatic agony, desperately trying to get him to give her more. The tongue in her ass felt amazing, but she needed more, MORE! She fantasized what it would like to have his cock buried in her ass, pounding her like a whore. She imagined fucking three guys at once, one in her ass, one in her cunt, and one buried balls deep in her throat. She was a toy, to be used, fucked, raped until she was unconscious, then raped some more.

God, she couldn't believe these thoughts were going on in her head! She was right on the edge of the cliff; the dam was about to break, and it wouldn't give! She couldn't take it any more... if he wasn't going to get her off, send her over the edge, then when he kicked her out, she'd go to the local bar and fuck every guy there. "Dammit, FUCK ME!!" she screamed at him.

She sobbed, knowing it was over. Suddenly, she felt a second finger enter her tight pussy. She felt stretched, and very full. And now, he was putting pressure on her G spot again! "Oh, fuckgoddammit yes!!" she groaned. She felt his tongue leave her ass, and it felt empty and cold. The pressure in her pussy was amazing, though, and she ground her pussy back, fucking his fingers.

She felt something at her ass. It wasn't his tongue, though... this was different. It entered her slowly, but steadily, reaching further than his tongue had been able to. She looked back at him; it was the middle finger of his left hand! Oh, fuck yes, this was it! She felt her orgasm approaching. She hoped he wasn't going to stop this time.

Suddenly, the dam burst, and she heard the distant roar of the water cascading over the remains of the dam. No... that was her, screaming in pure ecstacy, her pussy grasping and clenching at his fingers. "UUUUNNNNNGGGGGHHHH!!!!!" She began squirting all over the place, drenching his face, the ottoman, the floor, and she kept cumming and cumming, her ass clenching his invading finger in a vice grip, her hips thrashing and bucking uncontrollably.

Slowly, her spasms subsided, and she collapsed on the bed. His fingers oozed out of her, coated in her bodily fluids. She rolled over, completely spent, spreading her legs widely. She looked up at him in amazement through half-lidded eyes. His face and shirt were drenched, and he was grinning from ear to ear.

"Hey baby," he said, "can I get anything for you?"

She smiled weakly. "Coffee. It's gonna be a long night..."

MKelso
MKelso
1 Followers