Just Curious and Horny

Story Info
A-Jay has an adventure into butts.
867 words
3.26
91.6k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
A-Jay
A-Jay
2 Followers

I just decided to do what I was curious about for so long, yet I wasn't certain how to proceed...

I enjoy the sight of a nice ass. It's a real turn on for me! Each is different in every way. I also like to explore between those rounded globes while laying behind the person who is laying on their stomach and enjoyong my every move.

Two friends, Lisa and Gregg, helped me to fulfill that curiousity. Each at a different time.

Lisa is a pretty girl with long brown hair and lush lips. Everything about her was soft and beautiful. She has a cute ass too! It's not real big, but not tiny either.

Gregg had the type of ass that catches one's eye and interest. His butt shape was well pronunced when wearing his tight jeans. He was handsome and fit too.

Now...I wasn't certain how either one would handle my particular interest in their asses. I decided not to ask. I came up with an idea.

I invited Lisa over one afternoon and decided that she and I would enjoy some time at home for a change. We both drink, but she drinks a bit more then I do. Lisa showed up wearing shorts that were loose about the leg openings. At times I could see her bush protuding from those leg openings. I was able to see the lower portion of her ass cheeks too. My cock was starting to stir. I knew that I was wet with pre-cum. I could feel it in my pants.

After a few hours Lisa was well on her way to feeling no pain. I had a buzz and it wasn't just the alcohol ;-)

I asked if I could massage her back. She had no problem with that! As she laid herself out on the floor I was looking right up her shorts. Wow! My cock was hardening at the sight of those sweet cheeks partially protruding out from under her short shorts. I was going to check it out one or the other. But how?

As I straddled her legs and began to massage her back, my cock got really hard! As I leaned forward I'm certain that she could feel that hardness through my jeans. She didn't say a word. It all felt great!

I continued rubbing her shoulders and upper back and began moving down to my desired target. As I rubbed her lower back I could feel the wetness in my pants increase. The pre-cum was flowing and my desire was driving me wild!

I ran my hands over her shorts and could feel those firm buns waiting to be pleasured. Lisa pushed up slightly as my hands passed over her ass. It was a signal to me that it was okay with her that I was now working that lovely ass of hers. There was a sigh...I could also see a wet spot where her pussy is.

I placed my hands under the leg openings of the shorts and began massaging her bare butt. She had no panties on! I allowed a couple of my fingers to slide down into her butt crack and across her rose bud. She was now pushing into my hand once again and I about shot my load experiencing what was happening! I removed my hand and sniffed the fingers...

That was it! No asking! I removed my hands and placed my fingers into her waist band. I pulled her shorts down and stopped just below her ass cheeks. What a sight! To nicely shaped globes and a slint that ran the full length! I had to have her. It was the first time too.

I laid down on my stomach between her slightly spread legs and placed a hand upon each of her ass cheeks. They were so smooth and firm...warm to the touch. As I spread them apart, I was greeted by that rose bud I had touched a moment earlier. I just stared for a while. Nice I sighed.

Now my curiousity took over...I had to know her scent better, so I placed my nose between her cheeks at the opening and began to sniff her. It was more then I could bare! I shot my load in my pants as I continued to sniff her.

I told Lisa that her scent had sent me over the edge. She responded by pushing her ass into my face. My nose was right on her...that very private spot! She said that it felt good feeling the breath from my nose across her hole. She also liked the fact that someone was showing an interest in other parts of her body too. So nasty, but feels so good!

My mouth was at her pussy. I decided to double our pleasure. I began to lick her. My tongue was in and out of her pussy while my nose remained on her ass hole. Lisa was in seventh heaven! So was I.

It was an experience I hope to have again with Lisa and others.

Later my mind was thinking about Gregg...what would that be like and how would I accomplish that? Would it be the same?

A-Jay
A-Jay
2 Followers