Just Curious Ch. 01

Story Info
A young woman is intrigued, & noticed, at a BDSM club.
7.2k words
4.62
48.4k
65

Part 1 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 02/25/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(This one started out as a few sex scenes to fight writers block. Then I strung them together into a story, so there are several perspective changes throughout the story. I apologize for that. The story got a little bit darker than I intended it to, but I was writing again and I went with it. So, it is what it is. Enjoy!)

It had been three weeks of hell. My supervisor Jared, coworker Dan and I had crunched three months' worth of work into three hectic, stressful, sleepless weeks. I was exhausted, proud, ecstatic and numb all at the same time. Toward the end, it was Jared's promise of margaritas that kept me going. Jared was as frazzled as we were and told us we'd get Friday as a paid vacation day if we pulled this off, and he'd take us out for drinks on Thursday; the day after our presentation.

Jared is a 55 yr old balding, frumpy dressing, fun as hell guy. At 31, Dan is a bit older than me. He's just less than 6 ft tall and completely Irish: red hair, freckles, the works. No accent though, bummer. At 29, I am the youngest of the group, and the only woman. I'm a tall, athletic redhead with blond highlights. We've been working together for almost six years. We're friends in and out of the office.

The presentation on Wednesday went off without a hitch; $275 million dollars were in the bag. We walked out of the meeting together and literally breathed a sigh of relief. After work, I went home, took a shower and went to bed around 6PM. I was out like a light. I felt 200% better the next day. Work was routine, mostly catching up on three week old e-mails and getting congratulated by higher-ups that we hardly ever saw otherwise. I was still looking forward to going out and just relaxing tonight.

I was thinking about my margaritas when Jared sheepishly walked into my office. He quietly sat in the chair in front of my desk and waited for me to acknowledge him. This was bad. Jared is always talking and walking. I knew something was up, but had no idea what it was. So I had to ask.

"Yes?" I drawled out, clearly suspicious.

"So, umm, you know how I said, umm, you know, about the drinks tonight?" Jared stammered out, before stopping suddenly and looking around my office, refusing to make eye contact.

It takes a moment for my brain to translate the hidden meaning behind all the stuttering. "You're blowing us off!! What happened?" I was a bit pissed now. We had been planning this for, well, forever it seemed. I was looking forward to just relaxing and soothing over the strain the last three weeks had put on the friendship between the three of us.

"No. No. No. It's not canceled, maybe just ... relocated. Well, umm, Dan's brother is in town tonight." Jared was fumbling for words again. "Just the one night, you see. A layover between flights, and he wants to go to this one...place."

I stare at him, not quite comprehending, until it suddenly dawns on me: "You're going to a strip club! You want to 'RE-LO-CATE' our victory celebration to a STRIP CLUB! How am I supposed to enjoy my drinks with skanky, naked women grinding against a pole?"

Jared glances quickly at the open office door. "No. No. No. It's not a strip club. Keep your voice down." He glances around again. "It's a... umm... a private club...umm...of sorts."

I know he's beating around the bush. There's something going on. I am not a happy girl. "Jared, just spit it out. I'm not in the mood for games. Just tell me already."

He looks around one last time, and in a whisper, he says: "It's a BDMS club. Very exclusive. Very private. Very classy. No poles. I promise." He looks at me expectantly, not sure how I'll react.

I just stare at him for a moment, processing the information. "Like ... whips and chains and stuff?"

"No. No. No. We'll stay in the main room; just a big room with lots of tables." He pauses, thinking how to word this. "BDSM is more like one partner is dominant, and the other is submissive. And it's Thursday, so it won't be crowded." As an afterthought, he adds: "They make great margaritas, homemade, no premade mixes"

I stare at him again. I suddenly realize I don't care. I'm usually willing to try new things, why not this? I don't have a whole lot of experience with guys, but I wouldn't consider myself a prude. And this would be something I might never get to see again. I didn't even know a club like this existed.

"Fine. I'll go. But the three of you are buying me drinks all night long. [pause] And paying for my cab fare home. [pause] And making sure nothing BDSMish happens to me." I think I covered all the important bases.

"Absolutely. You'll love it. We'll make sure nothing happens to you. You'll love it." He's rambling as he's backing out of my office. That doesn't instill a lot of confidence in me, but I already said I'd go.

The rest of the afternoon goes by slowly; I've caught up on most of the e-mails and neglected work. I'm ready for a long weekend. I head home at 5, eat some supper, shower and change for the evening. I pick a white/blue halter-top type dress, with some silver jewelry. I put on some minimal make-up, and head for the door. I type the address Jared gave me into the GPS, take a long, deep breath, and head out to meet the guys.

At 7:30 I am questioning both Jared and the GPS gods. I am driving around the old factory district. I drive through row after row, street after street of identical 1 or 2-story abandoned brick factories. Some have big windows, some have small window, and most have broken windows. I turn left, still questioning where I'm going, onto yet another street of abandoned factories. My destination is ¾ of a mile straight ahead.

The outside is similar to the other factories, except it's the only three story factory in the area. There are no windows at all on the first two floors, broken or otherwise, but the third floor seems to have a lot darkened windows. I don't see any cars, so I pull over to the side of the street and wait. Jared shows up a few minutes later with Dan and his brother Brian following in a car behind his. He pulls up next to my car, and tells me to follow Dan. I wait for him and Dan to pull ahead, laughing when Brian waves at me from the passenger seat like a four year old child. At the end of the three story factory, Jared pulls up to a tall, iron gate. A few moments later the gate slides open and all three cars pull in to an alley. The alley follows the entire length of the factory, and ends in a large parking lot completely surrounded by brick walls.

I take a deep breath, and climb out of the car, and I'm instantly pounced on by Brian. Brian is a bit bulkier than Dan, but has the same exact coloring, right down to the light brown eyes. "Hey honey! Long time no see."

I'm laughing as I try to extricate myself from the bear hug. "It's been forever, Boo-Boo." He's hated that name ever since I caught him watching the Honey Boo Boo TV show at one of Dan's birthday B-B-Q's.

"You are so evil. You're never gonna let me live that down, are you?"

"Nope. Never." We both start laughing as the other two men join us.

"Is everybody ready?" Jared asks before turning and leading the way to a large black door in the back of the building.

Dan, Brian, and I grab each other's arms, and start skipping after Jared in a very sad Wizard of Oz impersonation. We stop behind Jared as he shows his membership card to the bouncer just inside the door. The bouncer nods, and hands Dan, Brian and I bright yellow bracelets. He waits while we put them on, and then opens an inner door into what can only be described as a ballroom. The ceiling is easily 20-30 feet high. Wrought iron chandeliers hang from the ceiling, with matching electric wall sconces evenly spaced along the walls. There is a large black topped bar along one wall, and an equally large black stage set up in one corner. There are booths and tables and even sofas spread out in this extravagant room.

"WOW" was all I could say.

**********

He glances at the security monitors; a trio of cars pulling into the parking lot was enough to catch his eye. He watches to see if it might be trouble. He worked hard to keep this place below the radar, and he's going to keep it that way. He sees one of his members getting out of the lead car, but quickly focuses on the man sprinting out of the second car. He doesn't recognize him, or the woman getting the flamboyant hug.

He sits up straight in his chair. The two men are standing by the woman, arm-in-arm, and she's at least a few inches taller than either of them. Strong legs, from what he can tell in the monitor, strong arms, and perfect looking tits. He wants to run down to check her out in person, instead he picks up the phone and tells his bouncer at the door to let them in: members aren't allowed to bring in more than two guests at a time. Then he makes another call to the bartender.

He decides to sit and watch her for a while.

**********

I'm still looking around as Jared and the boys head for the bar. When I notice they're gone, I follow behind them, touching the tables, the cushioned captain chairs, the engravings, even the plants; real plants in a bar! I just wander toward the bar, enjoying the sights, sounds, the whole experience.

I see the boys putting their ID's back in their wallets. The bartender is looking at me expectantly, so I pull out my ID and hand it to him. After checking it over, he hands it back with a smile and starts making the drinks Jared has already ordered. We grab our drinks and head over to one of the tables as the bartender pulls out his cell phone.

There are maybe a dozen other couples in the hall. Some are sitting together, others are off by themselves. I take a long drink from my margarita. It's as good as Jared said it would be. Then the reminiscing begins. We catch up with Brian, and then the jokes and dirty stories start to roll. We're laughing and drinking and just being friends again. The guys take turns ordering rounds, and my margaritas happily keep coming. More people are trickling in, most stop to say hello to Jared and check out the three new people. Jared makes it a point to introduce me as 'just a friend from work'. Everyone seems kind of...normal.

I ask Jared how he got to be a member of this place.

"Do you remember Marjorie? I dated her for almost a year." I nodded my head. I vaguely remember her as it was just about the time I transferred into Jared's dept. "She was a bit on the 'kinky' side. I think she was my mid-life crisis. You know? Some guys go on safari, some get a sports car; I got a kinky, submissive, nymphomaniac." The whole table erupts in laughter. I think Brian even had tears in his eyes.

"Anyway, she wanted to get more submissive, like official collaring. I just wasn't that into it. I mean the sex was great, but I guess I'm old-fashioned. I like my women to be my equal." Again we all burst out laughing. "I did like this place, though. Expensive as all hell to join, but I have nothing else to spend my money on, so I stayed a member."

**********

I got her name and address from Harper, the bartender. As soon as he called, I googled her. Single, 30ish, hasn't been in any legal trouble, works at the same company as Jared. FaceBook was a bit more interesting. I couldn't see everything on her page, but the profile picture was delicious. She has a beautiful face, flawless skin, bluish eyes, and a smile that lights up her face. I definitely need to meet this girl.

The main room is starting to fill up, well...fill up for a Thursday. Maybe it's time to make the rounds. There should be a show or two tonight.

**********

The lights start to flicker. I look around and Jared points to the stage. There is some shuffling as all the couples shift their chairs to get a better view, but soon the hall quiets down. The chandelier lights dim down as the lights on the stage come to life. I hear a man talking to Jared. I turn to look at him, but it's too dark to see much more than an outline. I turn back to the stage just as a sad young woman walks out onto the stage, followed by a nicely dressed man. She is completely nude.

I turn back to Jared. "She's naked!"

The shadow man has sat himself down across the table from me. He answers coyly; "It's a show. Those are both members."

The man stops before the woman does. The woman continues to the front of the stage. She starts talking, but it's too soft for us to hear. The man tells her "Louder." She looks back at him and starts over.

"I have disobeyed my Master. I was tasked to stay out of the sun, to keep my skin pale for him. With my Masters permission, I went out last Saturday with my sister to celebrate her birthday. During lunch I took off my hat and long sleeved shirt. My neck, shoulders, and back were exposed to the sun.

"I have disobeyed my Master. I failed to please him. I am here today to accept any punishment he decides for me and to beg for his forgiveness." She then lowers her head and the whole room waits silently.

I turn to look at Jared, and I see the shadow man staring at me. "What's going to happen?"

A shadow of a smile plays across his face. "She's going to accept her masters punishment, then beg for his forgiveness."

I try to figure out if he's joking or not, but no words come into my mind, so I turn back around to watch the stage. The man has walked up behind the woman. "It seems appropriate that the punishment for allowing her skin to redden against my wishes is to redden it myself." He takes a handful of the woman's hair and pulls her head back until she is looking at him. He whispers some words to her that no one else can hear, and she nods, tears forming in her eyes.

He takes a step back, and he has a whip in his hand. It's maybe 3 feet long with several strands on the end of it. I look back to the shadow man. He is still watching me. "Is he going to hit her? With ... that?"

The man nods. "That whip is called a 'Cat O Nine Tails'. Scott is very familiar with its use. He won't break her skin; just make her scream a little." He is smiling again.

My eyes are wide, shocked. "Do you have one of those cat whips?"

He laughs quietly. "I have many types of whips, including the Cat O Nine Tails, and I am very familiar with their use. I know which ones cause women to whimper, and which ones cause them to scream."

I am startled by a loud CRACK. My head spins around to see the woman bent over the back of a wooden chair, her head and arms are on the seat. The man is drawing back the whip. His face is set, emotionless. I watch his arm rise up, the ends of the whip entwining like serpents. As if in slow-motion, I watch his arm come back down. The ends bite into the woman's ass. She cries out, but does not move from her position on the chair. I am transfixed. I watch as the whip lands on her ass, thighs, and back. I listen to her yelps, her moans, and her cries. I watch as tears run down her face. And the whole time my pussy is getting wetter and wetter. Each crack of the whip shoots through my body, electrifying me. I can't take me eyes off the scene on the stage.

The man stops and runs his hand over the woman's back. He leans over and whispers to her again. It seems like he is soothing her, comforting her. Eventually she tries to stand. The man steps back and watches her struggle. She stands, shaking before him, then drops to her knees and begs forgiveness. Her head resting on his shoes, over and over she begs him to forgive her.

"You are forgiven, slut. Now, take care of your masters needs."

The girl seems relieved as her hands reach up to the man's pants and quickly opens them. She pulls out his cock, and in one swift motion, swallows it.

I look back at the shadow man. He's still watching me. I know my face is flushed, but I hope he can't see that in the dark. What the hell is wrong with me? I turn back to watch the scene on the stage. The woman is kneeling, her hands crossed behind her back. She's swallowing all of the man's cock, over and over. How does she do that? Occasionally she pulls off long enough to lick and suck his balls, before going right back to her blowjob. I don't think she even knows that the people in the club are watching her, or maybe she doesn't care.

Suddenly the man puts his hand in her hair. He starts thrusting deeper into her mouth. Soon he embeds himself down her throat, and his head falls back. I know he's cumming. The woman sits there, letting him use her. This is probably the most erotic thing I've ever seen.

Eventually the man pulls out of her mouth and a long trail of cum hangs from her lips.

"Thank you, master." And she drops her head to his feet again.

**********

She's intriguing, with very subtle hints of submission. Quiet, inquisitive, tactile, won't maintain eye contact for long, and I'm sure as hell she didn't pick this place, but she went along with what the men wanted. She's powerful, not a word I usually use with women, and I can't help but imagine her muscles straining as she pulls against ropes or chains. I can feel my cock twitching already.

I just have to figure out how I'm going to bring out her natural submissiveness ... before anyone else does.

**********

The lights come back up; I turn to look at the shadow man. He's good looking, maybe mid to late 40's, dark hair with a little salt and pepper at his temples, average height and build. He has on an expensive looking charcoal suit with a royal blue shirt underneath. He's talking with Jared now; they're discussing the 'show'. For some reason, I want him to look at me. I finish my drink and realize it's time for a bathroom break. A girl can only have so many margaritas before she has to make room for more. I stand up, or try to stand up anyway. I'm a bit more drunk than I thought I was. I lean on the table trying to get my balance. When I finally do stand, I see that all eyes are on me. All four men are looking at me, but I only see the shadow mans. Deep, intense caramel eyes stare up at me. He and Dan both come to my aid. I shrug them off and let them know where I'm going.

When the shadow man speaks, I can feel a tingle in my core. I'm not sure if it's the drinks, the erotic show, or just the man's voice, but I've never felt quite like this before. "Do you know where the bathrooms are?"

I look around and don't see any signs, so I shake my head 'no'. I'm not sure my voice would hold if I tried to speak.

"I'll show you the way. Make sure you get there safe." His voice is ... I don't know; it's like he has never had anyone say no to him before. The deep masculine voice is dripping with confidence.

"OK." I didn't know what else to say. I think deep down I just wanted to be alone with him.

The shadow man takes me by the arm and starts to lead me away. I look back at the table, and Jared, Dan and Brian are all watching me go. The bar has filled up compare to before; almost 40-60 tables are occupied. The hall could easily handle another 300-400 people before starting to become crowded. The man leads me toward the bar, then towards the back of the building. We walk towards the entrance the boys and I came in through.

I ask him what he meant by safe. He looks at me, confused by the question. "You said you'd make sure I got to the bathrooms SAFE. What did you mean by that?"

He smiles again; he's a very sexy older man. "Your yellow band identifies you as a non-member, and without an escort, other members are free to try and 'collect' you. Don't look so shocked! You ARE in a BDSM club. Jared said you're not into the lifestyle, and has in fact been introducing you as such, but walking around alone could cause some confusion."

"Is that why he makes it a point to introduce me as 'just a friend from work' to everyone? How do I know I'll be safe with you?"

This actually draws a laugh from him. "Very few beautiful women ever consider themselves SAFE with me, but I will deliver you safely to the bathrooms and back to your table again."

12