Just Curious Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*********

When I wake up, I am sore all over. "What the hell happened to me? I feel like I've been hit by a Mac Truck." I'm still lying on the desk and Marcus has his jacket folded under my head. "You couldn't find somewhere more comfortable?"

I hear laughter and follow it to find Marcus sitting in his chair working on a laptop. "There are several very comfortable beds in this brothel, but I couldn't be sure I wouldn't be tempted to use you again if I saw you lying helpless in one of them."

"Pfft. You didn't seem too hesitant to use me in here earlier." I groan as I try to sit up.

Marcus offers me some apple juice. "Careful with your tone, I really don't want to punish you again."

"I'm sorry Marcus. I'm a grumpy morning person on a good day."

"You don't think today is a good day?" He helps me sit, but my ass is so sore I hop off the table as soon as I can. His arms wrap around me to keep me from falling.

I look up at him and see the concern in his eyes. "I honestly don't know. My world has shifted on its axis and I couldn't tell up from down right now. I know is how sore I am, how out of control I feel, and somehow, I'm OK with that. And I don't know why. And that scares me."

Marcus just holds me, telling me I'm safe and I'm doing fine. We stay like this for a while until Elliot comes in with a tray of fruit and berries for lunch. I am so hungry. Marcus sits and I lean against the edge of the desk as we eat. There's only one fork, so Marcus ends up feeding me. I do sneak a couple with my fingers whenever there's a visitor distracting him or he turns to answer the phone. He catches me a few times, but I put on my best innocent face, and he just shakes his head.

After lunch, I finally get to use the bathroom. When I'm cleaned up, Marcus and I leave in the SUV, with Elliot following behind us in a beat-up old Jeep. We drive a short distance outside of the city. The buildings are few and far between. We stop in front of a large, well long anyway, one-story building. Elliot parks right next to us, and we walk into the main entrance.

I instantly smell hair care products. There are three large wooden boards listing services from simple haircuts, perms and manicures to full spa packages, Botox, and laser treatments.

A short blonde woman greets us at the door. "Sir, how good to see you again. And Elliot, you are always welcome here." There's some customary small talk before we're led to a back room. It has very soothing décor, soft light woods, beiges, and a few pale colors for accents. In the center of the room is a sturdy wooden massage table with beige padding and covered in a large fluffy white towel.

I'm just about to touch the table top when I'm startled out of my curiosity. "Strip." In turn, I look at Marcus, then Elliot, then the blonde woman, Anna. Marcus snaps his fingers and I jump. I know he's mad because I hesitated. With my face turning as red as my ass, I slip the dress off and let it fall to the floor. I keep my eyes down. I can't look at the other two, and I don't want to see disappointment on Marcus's face.

Anna speaks next; "I know it will be uncomfortable, but would you hop up on the table and lay on your back?" Marcus doesn't give me a chance to balk, he nudges me toward to the table and I climb on and lay back, staring at the ceiling.

I am ignored as they discuss what they want done to me today. A facial, a Brazilian wax, a mani/pedi, and a hot stone massage are agreed upon first. Anna asks Marcus if he wants to keep the landing strip which starts a heated discussion between the three of them. He needs more time to think about it. I don't like lying there being ignored, so I mention that they could always asks the woman who actually has the landing strip. Anna and Marcus look at me like I just grew an extra head. Elliot chuckles and places his hand over my mouth. WTF!

The discussion continues without me. Marcus nixes the chemical peel idea. Apparently those take up to two weeks to work, and he only has me for a few days. Something called a 'salt glow' is added. Marcus wanted to add hydrotherapy, but Elliot doesn't think we have enough time for that.

With everything settled, Marcus helps me off the table and into a short black and purple wrap. "I have to go for a few hours. Elliot will stay here with you. You listen to him and do what he says, understand?" I nod my head yes. "Be a good girl for me."

As he's turning to leave, Anna stops him. "Sir, have you decided about the waxing?"

Marcus looks me over one last time. "Take it all off." Decision made. He kisses the top of my head and leaves.

I stand there, not quite sure what to do. Anna discusses the order of treatments with Elliot. We'll start with the easy things; facial, mani, and pedi. Then the wax, and finish up with the relaxing salt thing and massage.

We head out into a large room full of windows with about two dozen stations. First is the manicure, I surprised that Elliot sits in the station next to mine. We chat as we both get our hands scrubbed and our nails beautified. I know he won't get a color on his nails, but I tease him anyway by suggesting every color I can think of.

Next is the facial. Elliot flirts with the girl doing my facial. There's some heat, and the scrubbie device, and oils and everything wonderful. So relaxing.

I have just started the pedicure when a woman sits next to me. We start chatting as our feet soak in the hot water. Elliot is on the phone, so I keep talking with her. She won a gift card in a raffle, so this is her first 'spa day'. We've gotten our feet scrubbed, and our calves massaged.

As we're deciding on colors for our nails, Elliot walks over to us, he doesn't look happy. "What have you two been talking about?" I glance at the woman beside me. Elliot physically turns my head back toward him. "Answer me."

"Ummm. We talked about this spa, and different treatments. She won a gift card for here. She's from Phoenix. Umm. I think that's all, sir." His hand is still keeping me focused on him.

"Don't speak to her again. Don't listen to her if she speaks to you. Time to get up, they can color your nails later." He starts pulling me out of the chair, not gently, but he doesn't hurt me either. Patty, that's the woman I've been talking with, starts yelling at Elliot to let me go.

Elliot turns on the woman, "You have no say in this, Detective."

Detective? I try to look at her one more time, trying to figure out what going on. Why is a cop talking with me? Elliot is urging me into a different room. Patty, the detective, ignores Elliot and starts talking to me. In front of the whole room, she starts saying things that terrify me. "You don't have to stay with them." "I can protect you." "I promise you I'll get you home safe." Elliot growls at Anna to get rid of that bitch, then ushers me into another room and slams the door.

Protection? Safety? Home? What the hell did I get myself into? I lean against the wall and put my hands on my knees. I'm shaking like a leaf. Why would Jared want me to come here?

Elliot puts his hand on my shoulder. I cringe at the contact and throw his hand off me. "Who the hell are you? Why are the cops here? Why are they worried about my safety?"

"Calm down."

"Calm down! Calm down? The cops just happen to show up during my pedicure and assume I'm in danger and need rescuing. I will not calm down. Who are you?"

Anna barges in, a chipper tone in her voice. "She's not happy, but she's gone. Mondays usually aren't this exciting. How is everyone in here?" She takes one look at me and stops. "Baby, what's wrong?" She comes over and wraps her arms around me. "Don't you dare listen to that woman! Marcus and Elliot aren't the most upstanding citizens in the world, but they would never hurt you."

Elliot rolls his eyes. "Oh, jee thanks, Anna." Anna shushes him.

"Look at me. Come on, just look at me. Good girl. OK, I know we don't know each other, but I've known Marcus and Elliot for years and they've never hurt one of their girls. I don't know your exact situation, but I've seen your bright red ass, and I have a pretty good idea of the basics. Outsiders, like that cop lady, don't understand that lifestyle. They deal with horrors like rapes, murders, domestic abuse and slave labor every day. It's hard for them to grasp that this is consensual. Oh, wait!" She pulls out her phone and calls someone. I look at Elliot and he just shrugs his shoulders, he doesn't know what she's doing either.

"Are you done prepping your room?" She waits. "Yeah, we kicked her out. Can you come to waxing room #3?" Again she listens. "OK, thanks so much." She hangs up and slips the phone in her apron.

In a motherly move, Anna takes my face in her hands. "You don't listen to that woman. She doesn't know what she's talking about. Has Marcus done anything really serious to hurt you? He wouldn't let anything happen to you. Just take a few calming deep breathes and think about everything. Use your brain, it the strongest weapon you will ever possess."

There's a knock on the door. Anna tells them to come in and a little, slightly chubby brunette enters. "I heard we had some excitement, and I missed it. I always miss the good stuff. How's she doing?"

"Casey, be good. She's scared. She probably thinks she's in way over her head."

"Marcus is a good guy. Don't get me wrong; I would never want him angry at me, but he would never seriously hurt you." Casey and Anna are surrounding me with good vibes.

"Casey is actually going to be doing your hot stone massage later on, but I asked her here now because Marcus has hurt her before. I was hoping she'd be willing to show you. Maybe it will help you better understand what that detective lady was worried about. And also why you shouldn't worry." She looks conspiratorially at Casey. Casey just brightens up and claps her hands. Wait! What? I'm confused.

In unison, they both turn and glare at Elliot. Anna tries to shoo him out of the room. Elliot won't budge. "Not gonna happen. Just get on with it; we have a schedule we have to keep."

Casey gives him a pout, but I can tell it's just for show. "Wait. Wait. Wait. You say Marcus is a good guy, but then you tell me he hurt you. Why are you so happy about it?"

Casey starts taking off her apron and her pants as she starts talking. "Ohh I love it. If I could run around without pants on every day, I would. So, anyway, for my 5th wedding anniversary, my master and I wanted to do something really special. We decided on this." She shows me several doves on the inside of her right thigh. At first I think they're tattoos, but the edges look funny.

She runs her hands over them longingly. "My master calls me 'little dove', so we thought this would be appropriate. One dove for every year of our marriage. They're branded! Do you like them?"

Branded? Like burnt in with hot metal? Do they do that to people? The designs are thin outlines of doves in flight going up the inside of her thigh. "Did it hurt?"

"Oh my god, yes! Each one was branded individually. Marcus strapped me down so tight I couldn't move an inch. He even put a catheter in, in case my bladder gave out, which it did! That would have caused an infection for sure."

"Marcus did this to you? And you let him?"

She laughs. "We didn't just let him; we had to pay him a small fortune to do it. He's one of the best at scarring. People come from all over to wear his marks. He custom made the doves for us." She runs her hand over the doves again. "I love him so much; I wish everyone could see these, but most people don't understand." It takes me a second to realize she's talking about her husband, not Marcus.

She seems sad, but I can see the love she has her husband. I can understand the shock most people, including me, would have to someone being branded. Casey showed me that this all about perspective, what you think could be completely different from what everyone else thinks. But that doesn't mean it's wrong. She still looks sad so I hug her. "It's beautiful. You should be honored to wear those doves."

Her frown turns into this huge, glowing infectious smile. "My master got one too. Only one, though. I was so shocked he'd let himself get branded. It was the best anniversary present ever. I love him so much."

Anna separates us once she sees that we've bonded. "Go on, now. Shoo. Get back to work. We have waxing to do." Casey giggles as she gets dressed and leaves the room. "I'll see you later for the massage. That you'll love, I promise."

I've had my eyebrows waxed, but I've never done anything more than that. Now I know why, it's as excruciating as I expected it to be. When Anna's done, every stray and unwanted hair has been ripped out of my body. Elliot had to hold my hands down for the wax on my bikini area and my ass. Apparently having your ass paddled the day before a waxing is a very, very bad idea. Not that I had much say in it, but I wouldn't recommend it.

Anna uses tweezers to get any sneaky hairs, then applies a lotion to my skin. Elliot helps me off the table and puts the short wrap on me. Anna escorts us to another room, Elliot walks behind her and I waddle next to him.

The 'salt glow' is basically a salt scrub. Salt soaking in oil with lime and rosemary are rubbed all over and the coarseness exfoliates the skin. The smell is refreshing, and the scrubbing feels pretty good, except on my ass and thighs. When I'm turned onto my back, the woman who was doing my pedicure comes in to finish coloring my nails as the technician scrubs down my front. I'm let to sit for a while, to let the nails dry and to let the oil soak in. Then I'm rinsed off with lukewarm water, dressed in the wrap, and led to yet another room.

I'm almost afraid to enter. I can't take much more of this 'pampering'. When the door opens and I see Casey and breathe a small sigh of relief. Elliot turns to check on me and Casey giggles again. "How was the waxing?" I can only groan in response to her question. Elliot on the other hand, has no problem speaking. "She was a whiny, squirmy little one; I even had to hold her down." I give him a little slap on his chest.

The massage was as relaxing as promised. She uses long slow strokes, and palm-sized hot black river rocks are placed along my spine. Casey works my arms and legs, then my back. I feel like Jell-o. This is so relaxing. I hear the door open. Casey's cheery voice brings me out of my rumination. "Good afternoon, sir. Perfect timing, we're almost done here."

As Casey finishes my massage, I hear Marcus and Elliot have a private chat in the corner. When they're finished, Marcus comes over and whispers something to Casey. All I hear is her saying; "Yes, sir."

The next thing I know, Casey is slipping her hand between my legs. I try to lift myself up, but Marcus has his hand on my neck, holding me down. I try to roll over, but Marcus tells me to stay still. I feel her fingers sliding between my sensitive folds, gently massaging them up and down. I don't move until she presses a finger into my pussy. I twist and reach behind me, trying to push her away. Marcus easily catches my hand. Casey is moving her finger back and forth inside me. Marcus leans down and looks into my face. He must have seen the contempt in my face. "Thank you, Casey. That'll be all for today." She immediately pulls her fingers away.

"Yes, sir. Have a great day." I turn to watch her leave. I see Elliot grab her hand and suck her fingers clean. His eyes find mine as Casey giggles and calls him a dirty, dirty man. He gives her a quick kiss and she leaves the room, closing the door behind her.

I'm not sure how to feel about Marcus being here. He helps me stand. I stare at the floor, not sure I can look at him yet. He runs his hand over me, feeling every inch. Of its own accord, my body presses into his palm. He ends the inspection by slipping his finger inside my core. "You didn't like Casey touching you, why not?"

Crap, question time already. Why didn't I like it? "It felt gross. I don't think I have a better answer. I just didn't like it."

He's still prodding for a better answer. "A man's finger is similar to a woman's finger. Why do you enjoy my finger, or even Elliot's, but not Casey's?"

I don't have any better answer. "But she is a woman. I just didn't enjoy it. I didn't want her touching me. I don't have another answer. I just didn't."

Marcus wraps one arm around my shoulder and pulls me into his chest. He holds me there as Elliot tells him the high and low points of my spa day. They talk about the detective. Elliot sent her picture to someone who told him she was a detective. Elliot said I was very good, because when he told me not to talk to her and then pulled me away from her, I did as he said. I get a little squeeze from Marcus for that.

They talk about my meltdown afterwards, and how Anna and Casey calmed me down. They discuss how painful the waxing was for me. And then they go over every treatment I received that day. They discuss what Elliot is responsible for the next few days; it sounds like we're going back to the office on Thursday. Then they say their goodbyes, Elliot kisses my forehead and praises me.

Before we leave, Marcus has me stand near the entrance while he pays Anna. I'm not sure how much today set him back, I can only imagine. On the way home, we stop at a small store and he has me wait in the car while he goes in. He comes out a few minutes later with dinner. It's time to go home.

The dark warning from Patty is still swirling in my brain, only now I'm alone with this man. He hasn't really hurt me. Yet. But I don't know anything about him. We drive in silence back to his condo. Silence in the garage and the elevator. Silence in the hall, all the way till I'm standing in the kitchen.

He keeps his distance, giving me the space I need right now. His sits in his chair, the only chair, and just watches me for a while. "I know the detective upset you this afternoon. I give you my word I won't hurt you. You took a big leap of faith when you came here in the first place, I would appreciate it if you did it again, and just let yourself trust that I won't hurt you."

I look him in the eye. "Are you a criminal?"

He examines my face before answering. "Yes. The brothels are legal though, I wouldn't risk you by getting you mixed up in something illegal."

"But you ARE a criminal! What do you do?"

"I work for several casinos, and I do other stuff on the side. Let's just say I'm a well-rounded individual." I'm about to demand more, but he puts his hand up and shakes his head. I know I won't get any more out of him.

"You hurt people?" That came out wrong. "I mean people pay you to hurt them?" I remember Casey's doves, branded into her flesh. She seemed so proud of them.

"Yes. People in our lifestyle come to me to be scarred. They pay me to mark them. They want to be hurt. I don't pick random people off the street and terrorize them. It's not like that."

I nod. Weird, but that makes sense. "Casey loves her doves."

He agrees. "She does. She sent me pictures when they were fully healed." He seems to sense that the worst is over. "Come here."

I walk over to him and he places his hands on the back of my thighs, under my dress, and rests his forehead against my stomach. It's a very intimate gesture.

I have more questions, and if he seems willing to answer, I have to ask them. "At the brothel this morning, after the incident with the drunk..." Marcus growls something that sounds like 'asshole'. "You said you wanted to hurt me. Is this what you meant?"

He looks up at me, and he has the audacity to look guilty. He runs his hands up my ass. "Your skin is flawless. You had this well-fucked glow and a perfect shade of blush over your entire body. I could do something exquisite on a canvas like that."