Just Curious Ch. 11

Story Info
Friday - her last day with Marcus.
14.6k words
4.79
15.4k
20

Part 11 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 02/25/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

OK, here it is. The last chapter. Enjoy.

*****

Chapter 11 (Friday)

I'm only half awake. Something is moving in the bed. My eyes open, just a crack, and I can see the sun just starting to lighten up the sky through open windows. I thought those were closed when we went to bed. Everything is quiet again, but only for a minute or two. The bed dips down as Marcus returns. "Shhhh baby girl. Close your eyes and stay asleep for me." Not sure how I can sleep with him moving around like that, but I can keep my eyes closed. The blanket is pulled down past my waist, and I'm gently rolled onto my stomach. I try shifting, but Marcus tells me to sleep again. His voice is soft and calming.

I awake fully. Something warm and wet is put against my anus. "Shhh baby. Relax. Sleep for me." The tip of his finger presses inside me. Slowly more lube is added to my ass. I'm wide awake and trying to stay as still as possible. "Shhh baby, just relax for me. Everything's OK. Just relax." Something cold is pressed against my anus, and with gentle consistent pressure, it's pushed inside me.

The plug embeds itself snuggly in my ass with a groan. "Such a good girl. You did wonderfully." He plays with my ass for a while. "I'm going to go work out for a while. Stay in bed and get some rest for me."

"You want me to sleep? With that inside me?"

I can hear the mischief in his voice. "Well, you can stay here and rest, or you can come with me and I'll put you on the rowing machine."

With an involuntary groan I twist to look at him. He just grins down at me. There's no way I'm getting on a rowing machine with a butt plug up my ass. "I think I'll stay in bed, thank you."

"See, how easy that was." He leans in and kisses me. I shift around in the bed trying to find a comfortable position as Marcus gets dressed in some sweat pants and a sleeveless shirt. "I'll be back in two hours. Just stay in bed and try and get some sleep."

There is no 'comfortable' position, but I find that lying on my side is better than the other options. I stare at the wall. I stare at the ceiling. I wonder where he goes to work out. It takes a long time, but eventually I fall back asleep.

It seems like no time at all before Marcus wakes me in his normal, icky sweaty way. "Aaagghh. Marcus. That's so nasty." He just grins down at me for a second before rubbing his face and head against my chest. "I'm up. I'm up." He kisses me and helps me up. My legs are wobbly, and my ass is sore. OK, my pussy is sore too. "I don't think I'm going to survive another day of this. I'm so sore in all the right places." Marcus's face lights up at my joke, then we both realize the importance of the statement. Today is my last day here. I have to leave tomorrow morning. He kisses the top of my head and leads me quietly into the bathroom.

He removes the plug so I can use the toilet. I notice the plug was the third largest in the box. He takes a quick shower and dresses while I take care of my morning routine. After a quick, but thorough examination, the largest plug is put inside me. He leads me back into the bedroom and I stand there naked as I watch him dress. He puts on a pair of old jeans and a black T-Shirt. He walks around me a few times, inspecting me. I stand there quietly and wait.

He takes my hand gently and we go into the kitchen. He pulls out the extra chair from along the wall. He helps me sit and starts preparing us breakfast. It feels 'wrong' to sit in the chair. I have to sit leaning to one side because of the butt plug, but I also know Marcus wants me kneeling on the floor. We chat as Marcus putters around the kitchen.

For breakfast, we have spinach omelets, turkey breast, and fruit. Marcus tries to keep the conversation going, but I have trouble following along. "Hey, you look so sad. Please tell me what's bothering you."

Where do I begin? How do I begin? "I don't belong in this chair."

"I thought the chair would make you happy."

"So did I. But I feel like a failure sitting here. Like I'm disappointing you."

He leans over and kisses me. "As long as you try your best, you could never disappoint me. It's my desire to make you happy. You are happiest when you submit, so I give you an outlet for that need. But if something hurts you or makes you feel bad, I don't want to keep forcing you to do it. I asked you to kneel, and you resisted. I forced you to kneel and you did it reluctantly. Then I asked again, and you obeyed, but you clearly didn't enjoy it. I have what I needed; your submission. I won't ask you again. Dominance is about making a person shine, not about making them miserable."

"Why do I feel so bad? It's like I can't win."

A small smile crosses his lips. "Because you're a submissive. You want to please me, but you detest something I asked you to do. It's a conundrum. Damned if you do, damned if you don't. Only you can figure out what you want." I huff. That wasn't very helpful in solving my problem. He ruffles my hair. "When you figure it out, let me know. I would be pleased to make you happy."

We finish breakfast, and I sit quietly as he cleans up. He helps me up and we go into his bathroom. He retrieves the bags and tubes needed for an enema. He bends me over the counter. The plug comes out, my anus is lubed and the enema tube is inserted. It takes almost an hour to clean me out twice. He rubs my back and calms me through the entire process. I'm given a quick shower. More lube is added and the largest plug is put back in.

We walk out of the bedroom and down the hall. To the door. The door I'm not supposed to touch. My heart rate increases and my pussy starts to tingle. He looks down at me and I nod. I'm ready. He smiles and kisses the top of my head. "Good girl."

The door opens and I'm lead inside. The table is off to the side again. Just a pair of shackles hang from chains in the middle of the room. This is where he leads me. He attaches the leather cuffs to my wrists and pulls the chains tight, one at a time. I'm pulled into the shape of a letter 'Y', with my feet dangling a few inches off the floor.

He adjusts the lights and takes a few pictures. He opens the mirrors and I see myself hanging there. It's an erotic image. Me - naked and hanging helplessly from the two thick chains. Marcus - dressed and physically overwhelming, standing beside me. We look at each other through the mirror.

Marcus turns to me, but stands off to the side so I can still see us in the mirror. His large hand covers my throat as he speaks to me. "Yesterday was for your pleasure, little girl. I went easy on you for your first time." He squeezes just a little tighter on my throat. The power he has over me is electric; my body is tingling with anticipation. "You did so well. I was very proud of you. Today, your ass will be used for my pleasure. Relax and try to stay calm. If you need to stop, use the safe words. Otherwise, endure me and I will make your body explode."

His voice is a seductive dark promise. The lust in his eyes makes me quiver. The powerful tone of command in his voice courses directly into my pussy. He releases his hold on my throat and walks away. When he returns, I know I'll give him everything he desires. This is where I need to be. This is what I am.

The long single tail of a whip is dragging along behind him. He watches my eyes for any reaction. He twitches his hand and the end coils around his feet like a puppy looking for attention. He walks around me once, twice, and a third time, letting the tension build within me. He stops directly behind me, our eyes lock in the mirror. "What are the safe words, little minx?"

I gulp, my mouth is so dry. "Red light, yellow light, and green light."

"Good girl. Stay calm and just feel. There's nothing you need to do to please me. Just feel and endure. Let me play with my favorite toy. Let me use you." He steps back and snaps the whip a few times; each time getting closer and closer. I twitch every time, anticipating the sting.

I watch in the mirror as he flicks the whip so the tail snakes behind him. "Dance for me, little girl." His arms swings up and flicks down. The tail of the whip arches up in front of him and curves over his shoulder. It curls around sharply and heads directly for me. I hold my breath as pain explodes on my left ass cheek and shoots down the back of my thigh.

He waits for me to stop twitching, his eyes never leaving my ass. The whip comes down again. He watches my body twitch in an obscene, erotic, suspended dance for his pleasure. He whips me about a dozen times, my back, my ass, and my legs all have long red stripes randomly covering them.

I slump in the bonds, I'm too exhausted to do much else, not that I have many other options anyway. He comes up behind me, his hands caressing each mark he placed on me. Cooing in my ear, telling me how beautiful I am like this. I melt into his touch and his soft words.

I groan as he twists the plug in my ass, pulling it out and pushing it back in a several times. He pulls my head back by my hair and nips my earlobe. "You're going to feel so good sheathed around my cock." He releases my hair and grabs my ass, squeezing it harshly. I hear the unmistakable sound of a zipper. This is it. My breathing speeds up in anticipation.

The plug is removed again, and he adds more lube to my ass, squishing it around with two fingers. I feel something hot pressed against my anus. One large hand wraps around my throat, but doesn't squeeze, the other presses against my lower abdomen.

"Relax and breathe, little girl. Just breathe." With a quick, sharp shove, he forces the first few inches of his cock into my ass. "Relax, baby girl. Breathe for me." I take in a sharp breath and he shoves again. I groan as he continues to use my body.

A few more shoves and he's fully embedded in my ass. This was much faster and harder than last time. The pressure in my guts is drawing my focus away from the pain of my ass stretching to accommodate him. "Squeeze me. Squeeze my cock."

I'm panting now as I obey him, rhythmically squeezing the large member forced inside me. "What an extraordinary little plaything you are. Such a good girl. How are you doing? Give me a safeword."

I think for a second. The pain isn't too bad, At least not more than I can endure. So it's not red light. He said he went easy on me yesterday, and I was pretty sore after that, but I also know he didn't cum. I want to please him. I can't explain it, but I need him to find his release this morning. If I say yellow light, I know he'll go easy on me, but what if he doesn't cum today either? I don't want to disappoint him. I can't do that twice in a day. I have only one option left. 'Green light. Take what you want Marcus. I'm yours. Anything and everything is yours to take. Use my ass Marcus. Please, let me feel you fill my ass with cum. Please. Green light."

He pulls out and slams back into me. My body jiggling from the chains. My guts are churning as he uses me. I embrace the pain, letting it consume me. He moves both hands to my hips to hold me in place. More pressure is added to my arms and shoulders as he pulls me backwards, giving himself a better angle of penetration.

"Oh fuck. Oh fuck. Please Marcus. Please. Oh fuck!" I hear Marcus growling behind me. It sounds animalistic, primal, savage. Through the pain in my anus, the discomfort in my gut, and the ache in my shoulders I feel the familiar flutter of my core starting to implode. "Please Please Please."

A hand grabs me by the hair and pulls my head back sharply. Two fingers search out my clit and viciously start digging into it. He thrusts his cock inside me until my orgasm erupts. My back arches. My breathing stops. And I clamp down on his cock as I lose control of my body.

He rides me until I'm limp in his powerful arms. His breathing is harsh in my ears. He slams in me one last time, shouting out at his own release. It's a strange sensation having hot cum blasting into your ass. I relish the feeling because I know Marcus will be happy. I made him happy.

Marcus is completely motionless; his cock snug and warm deep in my ass. We stand like this while his breathing calms down. He pulls out and fucks me slow and easy a few more times, milking every drop of cum. I hang passively from the chains.

"So fucking perfect. Can you hang there for just a little longer?"

Sure, why not. "Yes Marcus. I can."

My eyes are closed as I just hang there. My muscles probably wouldn't even respond if I wanted to move them. The click of the camera brings me back to reality. He makes two circuits around me, preserving my total submission on film. When he's done he lowers me gently to the floor and unclips the chains from my wrists. He sits on the floor and pulls me into his lap, caressing me and praising me.

We sit like this until I can move again. Marcus helps me up and into the shower; he washes me and inspects me for any damage. Then he gently puts me back into bed. He rubs a cooling balm into my burning flesh. "Just a quick nap, little one. Rest now. I am very pleased with you." He watches over me until my eyes close and I drift off to sleep. He decides to stay in the bedroom and get some work done on the computer.

He lets her sleep for an hour and a half while he finishes up with his e-mails and some other work. When he's done, he stands over her, just watching her sleep. She's curled up like a little kitten. Her messy red hair and milky white skin are a vision. If only she could stay. He gets her outfit for this afternoon ready. He smiles to himself, she's not going to like this one either.

He runs a fingertip gently over the outer curve of her ear. He smiles as she twitches and squirms under the covers. He gives a quick flick behind her earlobe. She groans and shifts onto her back. He flicks her nose. "Sto' it"

He leans in and kisses her gently. "Stop what? Stop this?" The tip of her tongue slips into his mouth as he starts kissing her again.

"No. I like that. Stop the other stuff." Her mouth is getting more demanding as she wakes up. He lets her search him out for more.

He cups her breast through the soft blanket. "This? Is this the other stuff you want me to stop doing?" He finds her nipple and gives it a sharp squeeze.

"No. I like that too. Stop being mean to me. You're horrible at waking people up. All pokey-poke and drippy-drip." He laughs and tells her it's time to get up. She groans, but rolls out of bed and pads silently to the bathroom, rubbing her eyes. He puts the outfit on the bed and stands by the door way. He hasn't watched her dress yet, and today should be interesting.

It doesn't take long to brush my hair and teeth and use the toilet. When I come out, Marcus is standing in the doorway. That's weird. Then I notice something on the bed. There's a black net and something made of red leather. I pick them both up. I look back at Marcus questioningly. He actually has the audacity to try and cover his smirk with his hand.

The black net is a shirt, or maybe a dress. I'm not sure. It has four thicker elastic collars. I'm guessing for the neck, both arms, and a hem. Otherwise it's a soft, stretchy, black mesh. I can poke my little finger through the holes in the mesh. This isn't going to cover anything.

The leather thing is also a shirt/dress thing. It's a soft red leather with several black rings randomly places along the sides and back. The rings have about a three inch diameter and would show a lot of extra flesh. But what concerns me the most is the zipper. It's at the bottom of the dress, but it only goes up about a foot and a half. I'm guessing it would stop right about where my belly button is. The rest is just open.

I look back at him. He's still trying to hide his smirk. "I'm supposed to wear this?" He nods his head yes, a little too enthusiastically for my liking. "What are you wearing?" He looks down at his black jeans and casual button down purple shirt. I scowl at him. This isn't fair. I huff and he giggles. Actually giggles at me. "What?"

"Sorry. Sorry. You look like a little kitten preparing to pounces on something. Go on. Put 'em on." He's doing a better job hiding his grin, and I huff at him again. I hear another snort come from under his hand.

I look at the two items, completely confused. "How?" He giggles again. Bastard. But he does walk over and help me. He takes the red leather one and places it on the bed. He takes the net thing and gathers it up starting at the largest opening, again, I'm assuming that's the hem. He bunches it up until his thumbs poke out the opposite opening. "Arms in front." That was a command, so I put my arms straight in front of me. He moves the shirt over my arms and lines up the two remaining openings with my hands and slides the shirt partially up to my elbows. "Lean forward." I bend at the waist and he slips my head between his hands. I push my head through the hole, the shirt slides up my arms and bunches just above my breasts. Marcus steps back and looks at me. "hhmmm. That looks good." I huff again. He's laughing as I wiggle the shirt all the way down. I adjust the elastic by my shoulders, and the neck is slightly twisted, so that gets fixed too. The hem just barely goes past the swell of my ass. Not that it covers much anyway, but longer would have been better than this. Marcus has his hand covering his grin again as I glare up at him.

He ignores my displeasure. The leather jacket/shirt thing is next. He holds it up for me and I slip one, and then the other arm through the arms holes. It's lighter than I thought, and very supple. Marcus kneels in front of me and runs his hands up my legs. He connects the two sides and slowly closes the zipper. The 'dress' ends high on my thighs, and the zipper ends at my navel. The red leather parts and widens as it travels higher. The inside swell of my breasts clearly visible under the black mesh covering them.

I see the lust in Marcus's eyes. He loves the way I look. The uncertainty I feel inside is quickly drown in the approval from this man. Marcus chose this outfit. He wants me to wear it. Well, at least until he rips it off me. Whatever he has planned, I know it will not be public. Not very public, anyway. I can wear this. I know it will make him happy. I run my hand across his cheek as he is kneeling in front of me. He stands and kisses me. I still think he can read my mind. Even if he can't, he knows I've accepted this gift from him. He knows I'll wear it proudly. For him.

Marcus growls. "God. I want to fuck you again."

I roll my eyes at him. "You just got me dressed. Besides, I probably look like some kick-ass anime chick in this. I might not let you take it off without a fight." I run one finger down his nose and across his lips, ending on his chin. Marcus growls again, and in an impressive show of willpower, he turns and leads me out of the bedroom.

We go downstairs and hop in the SUV. We drive to a familiar building. I must have groaned, because Marcus smiles and looks at me curiously. "I thought women love spas?"

"Most do, I would assume. But getting stalked by the cops and having every single hair ripped out of my body might have soured my opinion. Just a tad." I put my thumb and first finger close together, demonstrating the 'just a tad' part.

Marcus laughs as we pull up to the building. Instead of going through the front doors, Marcus goes to a side door and knocks. After a short wait the door open. It's Casey, the girl with the doves branded on her thighs.

"Hello sir. Welcome...and WOW! Look at you." Casey moves to get a better look at me. "Ohmygod! You look fabulous! I wish I could pull that off."

Marcus snaps his fingers. He doesn't seem mad or insulted; he just wants us to get back on topic. "Sorry, sir. She just looks so awesome."

"She does, doesn't she? I just want hair and make-up for today. I want her hair messy and up off her neck. And I want the make-up to be popping."