Just Des(s)erts Ch. 01

Story Info
Chef and waitress have non-consensual (?) sex.
3.4k words
3
14.4k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The story of a man's education in love and sex.

Notes for Literotica:

I have not used 'Microsoft lines' -- I am not certain what these are -- but have used a series of underscores: _______ I have made sure that there are less than thirty of these in any given set.

I have also used page numbers. Do you have a problem with this?

This novel contains only dialogue together with my thoughts. I have used superscript initials to identify a speaker: FV for example to indicate Frank Vogels' dialogue and f to identify his thoughts. Does this cause you problems?

Chapter 1 contains both italics and bold type and I would like to retain these.
APERITIF

I have briefly set the scene and included a list of the participants, in their order of appearance, at the beginning of each Chapter. In 'Aperitif', for example:

FV...... The telephone dialogue of Frank Vogels, caterer, from his apartment.

LX...... Lisa, a school girl who makes an unsolicited phone call to Frank.

f........ Frank Vogels, his thoughts.

_____________________________

I suppose there are two reasons for writing this book. One is that I'm in desperate need of some cash, though I'm not holding my breath for that. The other is that I'm hopeful that putting this down on paper will be some form of catharsis. To be fully effective for me, I have to know that you, the reader, will experience what I've been through. Not just read it, but been in my shoes and seen through my eyes.

So that I can communicate with you directly, with no "she said" or "I exclaimed" coming between us, I've used a different form of inverted commas. Namely superscript capitals corresponding to speakers' initials at the beginning of what they have to say. Unknown males and females are, in accordance with the designations of their sex chromosomes, XY.... and XX.... respectively. My thoughts are after a lower case f......

An example:

RING, RING. RING, RING.

FVHello, Frank Vogels .speaking.

LXHello, I love you.

FVPardon?

LXI love you.

fI didn't know it was that easy!

FVWho am I talking to?

LXMy name's Lisa.

fLease a body? She might even give it away! She sounds very young but I've got to find out what this is all about.....

Anyway, Lisa doesn't ring me until Chapter 10.... Back to the beginning.... Back to that restaurant and being a chef....... Back to Anna; alluring Anna......

CHAPTER ONE

VEAL CORDON BLEU

Characters in 'Veal Cordon Bleu' in order of appearance:

AF..... Anna Fawley, waitress at Madam Gallon's, a small restaurant in the lower floor of a late 19th century house in inner Sydney.

FV..... The dialogue of Frank Vogels, the chef at the restaurant.

f....... Frank Vogels: his thoughts.

GC..... George Carruthers, a tenant who lives in the upper floor above the restaurant.

SV...... Sally Vogels, Frank Vogels' wife.

DM..... Dennis Murphy, police constable.

MM..... Mary Madison, police constable.

____________________________

AFTwo veal cordon bleu. No entrée.

FVOK.

fYou're a nice bit of cordon bleu yourself, Anna Fawley. Bloody ravishing in fact. That's the shortest skirt you've ever worn in here. Just as well Madam's away. No, on second thoughts, she'd be ambivalent -- good for business but not so good for the tone of her establishment. Long black stockings; frilly apron and blouse; just a hint of cleavage; longish golden hair tied back. Veal cordon bleu. Where's the bloody veal? Yeah, fridge, twit! Pa called it a veal sandwich. Is that right? Or is it a ham and cheese sandwich? God, I'd like to be the meat in her sandwich. No, for veal cordon bleu, she'd be the meat! What about the ham? Suits you boy! And the cheese? Mine's not that yellow; nor that thick. Easy boy; concentrate. That looks more like a cheese burger.......

AFTwo strawberry fools.

FVJust get this veal on and I'll whip those up.

fHer breasts must look like that. Two strawberries exquisitely placed on mounds of cream perched in turn on a bed of strawberry fool for skin. Her skin's browner than that: more like well-cooked pavlova. Stop it! I'm the bloody fool! Just as well Madam isn't here. I'd be getting the sack.......

* * * * *

fThank God......that's the end of that.

AFHey, they've all gone. We've done well tonight. Nearly a full bottle of red and half a bottle of white.

FVWhat would you like? There's some coquille and plenty of filet mignon.

AFI don't want much. I'm not very hungry.

FVNo, neither am I. How about we share one of each?

AFOK.

FVHow long will you be out there?

AFTen to fifteen minutes.

FVHalf your luck!

AFYou know I'll come and help you after.

FVYes, yes of course, I'm just tired. I should have the last of the washing up ready to go by then. Shall we clean up everything before we eat, as usual?

AFYes, I like to relax knowing that everything's done and all put away.

* * * * *

AFThese coquilles are really delicious, Frank.

FVUmm, much the same as usual. Can't seem to get inspired about much these days.

AFNo? If you didn't cook, I wouldn't bother to stay here and eat. I'd just as soon go straight home to bed.

fAlone?

FVThank you! That lifts my spirits a bit. At least it's creative some of the time. I think that deserves the last of the white. But what you do must be the pits. Walking in and out all the time. Yes sir, no sir, three bags full sir. You can't do that forever. What are you going to do for the rest of your life?

AFThat's a leading question. But you're right: I'm doing drama at NIDA. Couple of years to go yet. Although this place isn't all bad. I get good tips which you really earn. And 95% of the people are really nice and easy to get on with. FVI thought most of the tips went on Lotto! Don't know why: we haven't won a brass razoo yet. I'd better put the steaks on: medium-rare? Acting sounds good. Hope you make a career out of it.

AFUmm, just going to the loo. Be back in a moment.

fLooks like a nice steak. Should be: the best fillet. And a great filly too! Don't start that again. Concentrate! A few fried diced potatoes. She likes them. After that compliment I'd better give her something really nice. Yes, creamed carrots. What else? A few beans: get something green on the plate.

* * * * *

FVGee, it's a pleasure not having Madam here, isn't it. God, I get fed up with her complaining about the customers and the price of vegetables.

AFWhere's she gone?

FVI'm not sure. I think some relative's about to peg out. We should get at least another day. Here's the steak. Let's try this red: ready?

AFAh-ha.

FVHey that's nice. Emm, Tyrrell's. Nearly ten years old. How exactly did you score that?

fSome customer admiring your body?

AFA middle aged couple out there were having an argument. Something about another woman, I think. Anyway, she finished up flouncing off. Hardly ate anything. He pushed his food around his plate for a while. Then he left too. Remember, I brought two steaks back that had hardly been touched? He left the red behind too.

FVYeah, that's right. My dog, Rastas, will enjoy those! It's an ill wind...... that's the saying, isn't?

fGotta keep this conversation going somehow!

AFYes. You weren't born here, were you?

FVNo. I came here as a child. Finished my schooling and then went back to complete my training as a chef. To Switzerland, actually. I was born in the Netherlands. Some more wine?...... Proost!

AFWhat's that?

FVDutch for cheers, salut, skål, prosit, salud!

AFCan you speak all those languages?

FVI'm not too bad at French and German. Just a few words of the rest; except Dutch, of course.

AFGee, I wish.....

FVHey, isn't that great? I'll turn the radio up.

AFWhat is it?

FVDaly-Wilson Big Band. Goes back a fair way. You recognise the tune?

AFYe..es. ..Ah yes. "Tie me kangaroo down, sport"!

FVThat's right. They call it "Kanga". Hey, that's made me feel much better. Fine wine; great food, even if I say so myself! Wonderful company! Come on, let's dance!

AFIn here?

FVCome on, give the table a shove.

AFYou, like jazz?

FVLove it: live for it. You a rocker? If you like rock you can't help but like this. I mean it's got the rhythm of rock plus a tune and the total involvement of the musicians with real technique. God, I'm not as young as I used to be!

AFYou're talking too much!

FVI need a drink. Here, proost! And a few potatoes. Open up!

AFProost! Glumph..... Hey, how long is this track?

FVJust long enough to seduce you - the music I mean.

AFYour English is too good!

FVHow about my dancing?

AFNot bad, not bad. But if you really want to do it well you have to concentrate and stop talking so much.

FVYou do it so beautifully. You've really got rhythm, and the expression. You're going to be a great actress. Err, it's finishing......Proost!

AFProost!

FVHey, you hear that? He's going to play the ballad from the other side. This is really beautiful. Have you ever danced cheek to cheek?

AFYees....!

fOh boy! What a beautiful supple body. And such a warm soft cheek....And firm soft lips. Oh, she tastes of wine. Yes, and mushroom with a touch of garlic... Mmm, what a beautiful bottom.... Hey, that's not panty hose....that's a suspender.... Jesus, no pants, I think.....I'm certain! Ohh.... Lift bum on table.... down zip.... down briefs.....

AFFrank?

fOut cock..... thrust...... bullseye!

FVOohhh

AFAagh!

fTwo more thrusts and I'II explode!

AFHELP!... HELP!

fHe's cumming!.....

FVOH!

AFHELP.... I've been RAPED.

fRaped?

FVOuch!

AFYou bastard. Get out of here! Let me go!

FVOUCH! OOF!

fThank God for that packing case!

BANG, BANG, BANG.

fOh, Christ, somebody heard her.

GCWhat's going on in there?

AFHe's just raped me. Look he's still half undressed!

fThat's an exaggeration, but I'd better fix it.

GCWhat do you want me to do?

AFPhone the cops!

GCYou got 40 cents?

AFNo?

GCThe phone box takes 40 cents.

FVGet it out of the till.

fDon't know why I'm helping? If he's gotta do it, I'd rather he did it where I can't hear. Christ, what happened? How did it get to this?

GCThanks.

AFHey, don't leave me in here with him.

GCYou want me to phone or what?

AFYes! But.....

GCWell, I've gotta go then!

BANG

FVSo much for chivalry, eh?

AFShut up!

FVSo you reckon I raped you, do you?

AFWell you did, didn't you? What do you reckon you did?

FVI made love to you, like you wanted.

AFBullshit! Where did you get that idea from?

FVYou. You made no objection when I said there was time to seduce you....

AFThat was the music. At least that's what YOU said.

FVWasn't that music you felt coming up between your thighs?

AFNo, it was not. SHUT UP. Leave me alone.

FVAnd you kissed me passionately; made no objection when I was feeling your bottom, and let me find out there were no panties under that stretched cummerbund of a skirt. What was I supposed to do? I thought you wanted it as much as I did.

AFIt's none of your business what I wear under my skirt.... .or what my skirt looks like.

FVYou didn't give me that impression ten minutes ago. It seems to me you were lucky not to be raped by one of.... at least one of the customers; leaning over the tables in that outfit flashing your suspenders.

AFSHUT UP. How can I face Bill after what you've done to me? I feel ashamed and dirty, you rotten bastard!

FVI feel awful, yet wonderful. I want to take you in my arms still, even if only to comfort you until you're more relaxed. I'm sorry.

AFWhat?

FVNever mind. Who's Bill?

AFBill's my boyfriend. It's his birthday tomorrow.....this morning. We were going to have a little birthday party when he gets home from the club. He's a barman. But how can I face him now?

RING, RING: RING, RING.

FVWho in the hell's that ringing at this time of night?

AFHello. Madam Gallon's...........

AFYes, yes he is. In fact I don't know how to tell you this but your sweet husband has just raped me.

SVWhat!.........

fOh hell! I heard that. No doubt about it, that's Sally. Oh shit!

AFOK! See ya......

CLICK

FVThat was Sally? She's coming over?

AFYes.

FVThat'll be the end of my marriage for sure. When the cops get here, that'll be the end of my job, maybe worse. Isn't that enough punishment? Bill doesn't have to know surely; then perhaps I won't have to go to jail.

AFAnd let you walk out of here to do it again? No way. I couldn't face Bill without telling him, I have to.

BANG, BANG, BANG.

DMOpen up there! Police here.

fNow I'm really going to get it!

DMWho are you?

GCI'm the fella that rang you.

DMWhat's your name, please?

GCGeorge Carruthers.

DMYour address?

GCHere, upstairs.

DMOh, yes. OK. I've got that. Phone number?

GCI haven't got one. I used the one in the street.

DMOK. Thank you. You can go now.

GCBut I......

DMThank you! We'll contact you if we need any further help.

DMRight, now, let's get started. I'm Constable Dennis Murphy and this is Constable Mary Madison. Now, what's been going on in here?

AFHe raped me! Arrest him!

DMNot so fast. We'll just ask a few questions. If you go into the other room with Constable Madison, I'll stay here with the gentleman.

AFGentleman!..... Ha!

DMNow, can I have your name?

FVFrank Vogels.

DMHome address?

FV2/64 Alexander Street, Coogee.

DMPhone number?

FV9397 1129.

DMAge?

FV37.

DMMarried?

FVYes.

DMKids?

FVYes: two girls and one boy.

DMEmm. Any proof of identification on you?

FVThere's a driving licence and credit cards in my wallet. Here, take what you want.

DMThank you. You work here?

FVYes.

DMTell me what happened in your own words.

FVThe last customer left an hour or so ago, so we were cleaning the place up and I cooked Anna and myself something to eat. Em, she's the waitress.

DMYou the chef here?

FVYes

DMGo on.

FVWe had nearly a bottle and a half of wine left behind by the customers, with food. And then they started to play one of my favourite tracks on the radio. We started dancing to it. She asked how long the track was and I said: "It's long enough to seduce you, the music I mean." She replied: "Your English is too good." Then the radio played a slow ballad and we danced cheek to cheek. Then we kissed.... passionately. I squeezed her bottom, with no objection from her, and discovered she was wearing stockings and a suspender belt minus the panties. The mood was all too much. I.... I took out my penis and plunged it into her!

DMShe complained'?

FVNot until she felt my penis. She was wet as though she was waiting for it.

DMWas she? You all say that!

FVIt's true.

fHe slipped straight in. I bet you'd be in like Flyn yourself, you bastard.

DMYou climax?

FVYes.

DMAnd you reckon that's not rape?

FVIt's not rape if she consents, is it?

DMBut she didn't consent, did she?

FVThat's the $64,000 question!

DMHow are you getting on in there, Mary?

MMOK. Be out in a tick.

* * * * *

MMRight. Mr.......?

FVVogels, Frank Vogels.

MMHome address?

fGod, here we go again! Same bloody questions......

* * * * *

MMThat fella, George Carruthers, who turned up here with us, called us, didn't he?

FVYes.

MMWhy?

FVAnna screamed and he heard her and then she asked him to call the police.

MMWhat did you do between then and when we got here?

FVNothing much. Just talked, I guess.

MMWasn't she too distraught to talk to you?

FVNo. She calmed down fairly quickly.

MMDo you think you can behave like that and get away with it?

FVI just thought that she wanted it and I did it........

fSounds weak, but it's true........there's no need to look at me like that!

MMHow could you believe that? She complained and you kept at it!

FVNo, as I've explained, she didn't complain until I'd done it!

MMAnd you've got a wife and kids! What's she going to think of it?

FVYou'll find out soon. She'll be here any time now.

MMHow come?

FVFor some unknown reason she rang just before you got here and Anna couldn't wait to tell her that I'd raped her..........that's her version!

DMOK. You've finished, then Mary?

MMYes.

DMYou two stay where you are, please.

fGod, what in the hell are they talking about? Comparing notes, I suppose. What happens next? I wish I hadn't done it. Don't I? Although it was fabulous...... and she's so beautiful..... I wish I could carry her away on a cloud. Lay her to rest on silken cushions. Stroke her...... look after her until she comes to realize that she loves me........ And she's drawn to me..... Oh, snap out of it! Don't be crazy! She'll never want to see me again. What's happening? Both of them are talking to her now. God, this waiting's hell on wheels. May as well clean up our dinner things.....The last of her wine might help..... That's as close as I'll ever get to those lips now..... I'll miss them......

DMWell, Mr Vogels, you're a very lucky man. Ms Fawley has undertaken not to press charges. But she asked me to tell you that she doesn't want to ever see you again. In fact, she said that she would contact us if she had any further problems. Do you understand? Naturally, I assured her that we would always be available if she needed any help. We'll also be keeping an eye on you. We don't want any trouble with perverts and rapists in this neighbourhood.

12