Just Deserts

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Simon was still fully clothed and leaning against the dresser, observing everything.

Todd's hands cupped my ass cheeks, lifting my pussy to his mouth, teasing my fuck hole with his tongue, nipping at my nub, taking my clit ring in his mouth and gently tugging on it. I arched my back as my climax mounted, sizzled, and then peaked. My body continued to jerk as if flooded with a high charge of electricity. He leaned back on his knees, watching me writhe and strain against my bonds, as waves of pleasure continued to rack my body. He still had a raging hard-on and now he wanted to fuck me.

Simon stepped forward and unleashed me, leaving the gag in place.

"She wants to ride your cock," he said.

"Really, are you sure? I'd like that."

Todd lay back on the bed, the veins on his cock bulging, the tip almost purple. Greedily I lowered myself onto his shaft. Muted moans escaped my gag as his massive tool filled me. Simon lifted me up by the waist and dropped me onto Todd's torso, again and again so that his rigid cock pounded into me. I tossed my head back in abandon, intoxicated by the increasing tempo and escalating pressure.

Simon caught my hair and whispered to me "While you're fucking him, I am going to fuck you."

The room was loaded with testosterone. It made me high. Todd had a huge cock. It stuffed me completely. As I rose, up and down, riding his cock, Simon bent me forward. He started playing with my anus, first with his fingers, stretching my dark hole wide, and then teasing it with his cock. I hungered for him. Only when he was inside me was I truly his. With one thrust and a grunt I was completely penetrated. He shoved his erection into my back passage. He was boss.

The fullness of cock in my pussy and in my ass-hole was incredible. Now the two men manipulated me, pumping and pushing me, making my head reel as they screwed me hard. Then everything exploded. I could feel Todd shoot his load into my belly as Simon filled my back passage with his semen. Every crevice of my body filled with sex. I was well and truly fucked, and I loved it.

I didn't know I was such a slut until I was re-educated. Now I have everything I ever wanted, and more. Simon takes care of my every want and need. He ensures I'm frequently fucked, even when he's away. I am a graduate of The Finishing School. Those who know, fuck me.

THE END

12