Just Enjoying the Ride

Story Info
I take out the Harley - with a little something extra.
7.6k words
4.28
36.1k
10

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 05/23/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Miss Jane
Miss Jane
119 Followers

Just Enjoying The Ride...With A Little Something Extra

With the cold and blustery winter almost over, and the rainy days subsiding, I have decided it is definitely time to treat myself to a ride. A ride on my Harley, that is. The bike has been sitting parked in the garage for over 6 months, and I am more than itching to get back out and go riding again.

Being my first Harley, hell my first ever motorcycle for that matter, I am still a rookie compared to so many of the people I see at the bike shop, and on the road. Nevertheless, I am enjoying the scenic rides I take myself on. Most of the time, I ride alone, still learning how to handle the 883cc of American muscle I am straddling, but occasionally someone else will ride along side, our presences acknowledged by a simple nod and a "V" with our fingers.

I have earned more than a few looks when riding the Harley. Being 5'10" with long legs that sometimes seem to go from my ankles to my waist, a 38DD bust, and long strawberry blonde hair, when donning black leather boots, black jeans, and a tight leather jacket, I certainly get my fair share of comments and leering glances. I do however, always wear my full face helmet, and although several people have told me that Harley riders don't wear full helmets, fuck them! If I'm going down, I'm making sure it's with my head protected. It may not be all that appealing, but when its time to take the helmet off and I shake my hair loose from it, those heads do turn.

Looking out my window, the clouds are beginning to clear and it is without a doubt, an excellent day for a ride. Dressing in my riding gear, with some very purposeful choices, I stuff my jacket pockets with a few essentials, grab my helmet and make my way to the garage. Backing the bike out, I can already feel my pulse quickening. Swinging my leg over, I mischievously grin as I settle down onto the seat. The seat cups me perfectly, nestling me snugly against it. I pull the choke, turn the switch to start and press the button, cranking the motor over to bring my Harley to life after so many months. Thank goodness the bike has an electric start, as kick starting it wouldn't be any fun. It doesn't fire up on the first try, so I wait a few seconds, turn the gas, and press the start button again. This time the engine roars to life, the gas feeding into the air-cooled motor, rumbling familiarly between my legs.

I close my eyes and tilt my head back, enjoying the strong vibration of the motor as it idles roughly. Feeling the warmth of the sunlight on my face, I smile as I allow the bike to warm up sufficiently. Taking a few minutes to decide on where to go, I grab my hair and twist it up eventually pulling on my helmet. I give the bike a good revving, before pulling in the clutch and kicking it down into gear. Heading down the alley, I turn out onto the main road, and north to the highway. I can barely keep the bike at the speed limit in my excitement to be riding again, and I really have to watch the speedometer.

Finally, I am on the highway heading east, the road following the contours of the river. Getting up to speed, I shift on the seat just a little, pushing my ass out behind me just a tad, my crotch rubbing more against the seat. Ahh, yes...this is what I have been waiting for. I ride for several miles before rocking back on the seat. For the next 20 miles, I shift ever so slightly back and forth, making sure to give my crotch an all over tingling feeling. God, how I love how 883cc of pure rumbling American muscle feels. Winding along adjacent to the river, I lean from side to side, taking the bike effortlessly around the bends. This only adds to my crotch tingling, and my level of arousal quickly rising.

The seat tends to be somewhat on the firm side, often making my ass numb, so I have to readjust myself often. Not that I mind. On the contrary, it only adds to the incredible stimulation I am getting. I increase the speed of the motorcycle on the long straight stretches of the highway, greeting other motorcyclists, taking in the breathtaking beauty of the river road journey. 40 miles up river, I reach a small town and decide to pull over to take a break from riding. It has only been a short ride, but since I haven't been on my bike for several months, it is going to take a few rides to get used to it again.

Turning off the highway into a large parking area, I find myself surrounded by pickup trucks and trailers, the boats carried by them no where to be seen. I locate a secluded spot at the outer edge of the parking area and pull over, parking the Harley. As soon as I shut it off and remove my helmet, I climb from the bike. With my helmet securely attached to the helmet lock, I reach back and give my ass a good rub, trying to get the feeling back. I immediately feel my crotch tingling all over and I stand motionless for a few seconds enjoying the pulsating sensation. Glancing around, I notice I am still alone in the parking lot, and I reach down with one hand, rubbing my hand between my legs. Oh, it feels incredible. Within seconds I feel my clit throbbing, my pussy getting wetter from my already heightened state of arousal.

As the sun beats down, and the lack of air blowing directly on me, I start to feel the heat of my leather jacket. Shrugging it off my shoulders, I contemplate laying it across the seat of the Harley, but decide otherwise. I turn my attention towards the road as I hear some motorcycles pass by, watching as a couple of the heads turn in my direction. I see one of the riders wave at me, and keep going. Standing beneath the sun wearing my black jeans, black leather boots, and snug tank top, I look around again. The sights of the steep hills and the sounds of the river flowing by are extremely relaxing, but my tingling clit is a constant reminder of my heightened arousal as well. Tossing my jacket over my shoulder, I start to make my way towards the grassy area near the river's edge.

Finding a scenic spot, I lay my jacket out and sit down. My still half-numb ass makes me occasionally shift from side to side as I sit watching people in boats on the river. Taking a deep breath, I lay back and stretch out, resting my head on one arm, the other laying across my stomach. Still incredibly aroused from my clit-tingling ride, I bend my knees, allowing my legs to open slightly. I begin to squeeze my pussy, contracting it, thinking how I squeeze it tight when I have a stiff cock inside me so I can listen to my lover moaning when he feels how tight my pussy can get. I grin to myself and instinctively my hand moves down my stomach and in between my legs.

My hips begin to rise and fall as I rub my pussy through my jeans. Mmmmm, it feels so good. The rough fabric and seams of my jeans pressing against my tender flesh. I opted to not wear any panties for this ride, and so far I am feeling all the incredible benefits of that decision. After riding 40 miles on this somewhat warm day, my pussy feels as if it is on fire...the tingling from the bike, the roughness of my jeans and now the added pressure of my hands. I rub more firmly, the wetness of my pussy beginning to soak through my jeans. Lifting my head, I look around making sure I am still alone, and glancing out over the water, I don't see any boats. Mmmmm, it's quiet, there aren't any people around, and I know it wont take me long to cum considering how incredibly horny I am.

I unbutton my jeans, lowering the zipper so I slide my hand inside. MMmmmm, I am already so very hot inside them, and much wetter than I could have possibly imagined. Slipping my middle finger between my smooth shaven folds, I gently rub my clit. It immediately sends familiar jolts through me, deep into my pussy. As I slide my finger further down towards my pussy, my legs open wider, my knees falling closer to the ground. Pushing a finger into me, I moan at just how incredibly wet I am on the inside. The slick wetness on my finger makes me tense up, my ass lifting up off the ground. I slowly start to finger fuck my pussy, enjoying the wetness, the heat deep within me, the beautiful sounds of the outdoors.

Drawing my finger out of my pussy, I remove my hand from my jeans. I have to taste myself. I have always enjoyed it, and considering how wet and turned on I am, there is no way I am going to pass up this opportunity. Pausing for a moment, I inhale deeply, taking in my distinctively intoxicating scent. I then slowly slip my finger between my lips, immediately rewarded with my delicious taste. I moan as I push my finger all the way into my mouth, making sure to suck it completely clean before slipping it out. I quickly slide my hand inside my jeans again, my finger between my wet pussy lips and onto my clit. I rub it harder, making myself squirm from the sensitivity and pressure on it. I dip my finger into my pussy every now and then, rewetting it, making it slicker for my sensitive clit.

I rub my fingertip side to side, up and down, around the base of my clit in a circular motion. I moan louder as my finger moves over the swelling tip of my clit. Mmmmm, it feels like it is on fire from my ride, the roughness of my jeans and now my finger's attention. Pushing my hand further between my legs, I slide two fingers into my soaking wet pussy. My hips instinctively rise and fall as I slowly, rhythmically fuck my pussy. Using my fingers harder, I roughly grind my knuckles against my tender smooth skin. Curling my fingers upwards, I begin to massage my s-spot, stroking it, caressing and tickling it.

With the somewhat limited space for my hand to move with my jeans still on, I lift my ass off the ground and with my free hand, pull my jeans down. Sliding them down to my knees, I lower my bare ass back down to the ground. Wriggling my legs, I work them down to my ankles, legs opening wide again. MMmmmm, this time I can really work my fingers in and out of my pussy. I start to fuck my pussy harder, deeper, my fingers making the delicious wet fucking sounds as they move in and out of me. I move my other hand to my tits, squeezing them one at a time, making my nipples hard and pulling on them thru my tank top and bra.

I slide my hand up underneath my tank top, giving me better access to my hard nipples. I do love them played with and roughly pinching them through the lace makes me squirm as I feel the familiar tingles deep in my pussy from the attention they are getting. I shove my fingers deep into me, holding them there as I squeeze my pussy onto them, restricting their movement. I curl them upwards, again massaging my g-spot. I know it won't take me long to cum, and press harder. I pull hard on my nipples, making them ache from the intense pressure. My pussy tightens around my fingers, my back arching as I feel the unmistakable sensations of my orgasm beginning to move through me. Holding my breath, I arch my back more, pushing my clit outwards. I moan loudly as my body shudders, my pussy spasming, clamping onto my fingers.

As I experience the waves of pleasure consuming me, my body tenses up, my legs stiffening. I feel the heat of the sun adding to my own increased body temperature, my pussy releasing a slow steady stream of my juices. I keep my fingers deep inside me as my orgasm gradually subsides. Relaxing, my legs are wide open, my knees bent. A gentle breeze blows over me, increasing the sensitivity of my clit and swollen pussy. I slowly withdraw my fingers and lift them to my mouth. Savoring the succulent creamy texture on each finger, I suck them clean, one at a time. The breeze intensifies, rustling the tree leaves and bushes nearby.

I open my eyes and slowly pull up my jeans, zipping and buttoning them up. Sitting up I regain my bearings, and as I look towards the river, I see a couple men sitting in a boat close to the river's edge. Pretending I don't see them, I continue to look around as if nothing has happened. They, however, have something else in mind. One of them yells in my direction, but again I pretend I don't notice them. But how could I not? They are maybe 20 yards away, and my view of the water's edge is virtually unobstructed. The same guy yells at me again, this time waving too.

I raise my hand a little and acknowledge him, waving back. He immediately turns to his buddy, and says something. They both look back at me, beaming smiles, and one of them hops out of the boat, pulling it up onto the sandy bank. I sit and watch nervously, now fully aware they were watching me...for how long, I don't know, but they had definitely been watching.

As they walk towards me, I can't help but notice their muscular builds. Of course, it's kind of hard not to since they are only wearing tank tops and shorts. With my sunglasses on, they can't see my eyes. It's a good thing too, as my eyes are drawn to the bulges in their shorts. Yep, it's for sure...they were watching.

My face flushes red when the absoluteness of the fact I was being watched, while I masturbated, becomes a reality. Not exactly what I had planned on, but it's too late to do anything about it now.

"Hey, how are you doing?" asks the guy who waved at me from the boat. He stops a few feet away, resting his hands on his waist as he looks down towards me.

"Good thanks," I reply as I look over him more closely. He is tall, about 6'2" with short sandy blond hair. I can't see his eyes because of his sunglasses, but imagine them to be green or blue. He is very nicely built...toned, with definition in his arms and shoulders, his thighs muscular, but not too thick.

"I bet," says the second guy, as he sits down approximately 3 feet to my right.

I chuckle, glancing down at the ground, but not saying anything. I look back at him, giving him the once over. He is also tall. I would guess about 6'2" or 6'3", with light brown hair. I imagine he has light brown or hazel eyes, but again can't see for sure because of the sunglasses he is wearing. I take a few seconds looking at him, admiring his physique too...muscular, more so than the other guy, and also very nicely built.

"Yeah, I'm good," I reply.

"I'm James," the first guy says, introducing himself and extending his hand. I shake it firmly, instead of the dainty female handshake most women do.

"I'm Jane."

"Ha! We're all Js! Nice to meet you, Jane. I'm John," the guy sitting nearby says, extending his hand towards me. I shake his hand with the same firm grip I used on James. I've never been a fan of the almost delicate, weak handed handshake most women give a man. "Oohh, nice grip," he says grinning broadly, holding my hand a couple of seconds longer.

"Yeah, I thought so too," James adds, taking a seat on the ground to my left, about the same distance away from me that John is.

"So Jane, it looks like you were enjoying yourself," James says with a grin.

"Yeah...you could say that," I reply, trying to sounds as if it was no big deal.

"You certainly caught our attention. We had to actually use a paddle to slow and stop so we didn't float right by," John laughs.

"And without splashing the water to give us away," James adds. "Wouldn't want to miss what you were doing."

"Yeah, well I certainly didn't hear you...or see you guys," I reply, feeling my face flush.

"Apparently," John comments. Moving closer towards me, his eyes slowly move up and down my body. I can smell the unmistakable aroma of beer on his breath, and can only guess at how many each of these guys have consumed. "Since we saw you from a little ways away, how about you give us a look close up?"

James slides closer to me from the other side, his hand resting on the ground behind me. "You know, that's not a bad idea," he says.

I feel a wave of insecurity sweep over me, and I sit nervously for a few seconds. "You know fellas, as much as you might like that idea, I am not so sure I do," I say as I start to get up. After standing, I reach back to grab my jacket.

"Man, she's got a nice rack in there too," John says leering down my tank top.

"I bet she does," James adds.

"Thanks guys...I appreciate the compliments, but I think..."

"How about a beer, Babe?" James asks, interrupting me. "We've got a bunch in the cooler...ice cold beer. I am sure it would taste good on a hot day like today...after a nice long ride."

"Sure, that would be nice...but only one. I do still have to ride home," I reply with a smile, letting my guard down a little.

"Cool. I'll grab us some," James says, jumping up and jogging to the boat. I can't help but notice his cute ass in his shorts, his tone body moving seemingly effortlessly. I tilt my head and admire his ass even more as he leans over into the boat, digging around in the cooler.

"Like what you see?" John asks from behind me.

I don't answer out loud, but whisper to myself under my breath, "Fuck yeah, I do."

As James, turns around and jogs back towards us, I keep my eyes on him. Handing me a beer, I smile at him, "Thanks."

"You're welcome," he answers with a sexy smile.

"She was checking you out, man," John says, opening his beer.

"Yeah?"

"I was not," I respond quickly, trying to sound as casual as I can.

"She was," John states with more assertion. He beams a smile at me then takes a long drink from his beer.

Opening my beer, I take a sip then sit down a few feet away from the guys.

"So...are we gonna get to have a close up look at you, Babe?" James asks lifting his sunglasses up and giving me a wink. I look at him and smile. I was right, he has green eyes...and they are gorgeous green eyes at that. I take a long drink from my beer, but still don't answer him.

"Maybe after a couple more beers," John says with a mischievous grin.

"I said I'd have one. I have to make sure I can still ride," I reply.

"I'll give you a ride," John quickly responds.

"C'mon man...she said one beer," James says, changing his flirtatious tone. "If that's all she wants, that's cool. I wouldn't want to ride with too many beers either." I look over and smile at him, appreciating his concern. "That's why I am just floating in the boat...don't have to worry too much about getting road rash," he adds with a chuckle.

I lay out my jacket and take a seat on the ground again, a few feet away from both the guys, not saying anything, but just sipping my beer.

We make idle conversation, asking each other where we live, our interests, our hobbies, what we do for work...the usual small talk. After a few minutes, John downs the rest of his beer and lays back on the grass, enjoying the warmth of the sun.

James leans towards me and whispers, "he'll be out in a couple of minutes."

"Seriously? Just how many beers have you guys has today?" I inquire with a hint of disbelief.

"Yeah, it won't take long. And I'd say we've each has close to a 12 pack so far today. We've been on the river for a few hours. On a day like today, we'll go thru a case or more."

"Geez. Well I hope that my one, or two, won't make too much of a dent in your cooler," I say with a grin.

"Not at all Babe...we've got plenty," James replies with another sexy smile. "Can I get you another?" he asks raising his eyebrows optimistically.

"Sure. That would be great," I answer. I know I have to be careful about how many beers I consume, especially since I still have a 40 mile ride ahead of me at some point. Watching as James strolls to the boat, I hear a deep breathing coming from a few feet away. I glance over and look at John. Yep, he has already fallen asleep...or in this instance, passing out would be more like it. As James strides towards me, he looks over at John. "You weren't kidding...that didn't take long at all," I quietly say with a chuckle.

"You don't have to be quiet around him either...that guy can sleep thru just about anything," James says loudly. This time he sits down right next to me, his broad muscular shoulder brushing against mine. He smiles at me, his sexy smile sending chills down my spine.

Miss Jane
Miss Jane
119 Followers