Just Enjoying the Ride Ch. 02

Story Info
The night heats up after the Harley Ride.
5.7k words
4.21
13.3k
3

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 05/23/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Miss Jane
Miss Jane
119 Followers

Thank you for choosing this story...and for continuation purposes, I recommend reading the previous chapter.

*

Taking a few more seconds to think about which direction to go, I opt for heading back to town. After the couple of beers, no lunch and not wanting to be out on the highway too much longer, I feel more comfortable taking the Harley home. Picking up speed as I begin my return journey, I lean into the turns, gripping the seat with my thighs and feeling my 883cc rumbling beneath me. I am so much more sensitive to the intense vibration of it, and my clit tingles with every twist and turn of the highway.

The 40 mile ride gives me plenty of time to think about my encounter with James, his tall muscular frame, his captivatingly gorgeous green eyes, his rock hard cock. My thoughts consume me, and it seems only a matter of minutes before I arrive into town. Negotiating the side streets the rest of the way, I pull up to the garage and shut off the Harley. Pausing for a minute, I shift side to side and back and forth, enjoying the incredible tingling that lingers in my thighs and crotch. Shaking my hair as I remove my helmet, I notice a couple of neighbors looking in my direction. I open the garage and roll the bike inside. As I turn to close the garage, I see the neighbors have walked over and are admiring my motorcycle.

"Nice bike," one of them says, leering at me and my Harley.

"Thanks. I like it," I reply.

"Yeah...you know what they say about a woman and a Harley," the other guy comments.

"Aww, c'mon man, that's uncool," the first one says. "I am sure she just enjoys riding...it doesn't have to be anything more than that. You're an asshole, man."

"What? Just because I don't have one, and have never ridden one, doesn't mean I don't know what a woman likes about them."

"No, it's fine," I chime in. "Let him say whatever he thinks...it's a free country. Besides, unless you have actually been on one, you wouldn't understand," I reply with a very sarcastic tone. "Bye." I smile at the polite guy as I close the garage door, acknowledging his small wave with a wink.

I make my way into the house, grabbing a cold beer from my fridge. I slide my leather jacket off and kick off my boots, taking a few minutes to sit on the couch and enjoy my beer. I drink it quickly, and lean my head back, closing my eyes. I allow my mind to think back again to my encounter with James. I sigh heavily as I am sure our meeting is only a one time thing, and that he will not be calling me. I scold myself for allowing the encounter to escalate the way it did, having him touch me, suck my tender nipples and finger fuck me. "Damn it...I should have just BS'd with them...had a beer, then left," I mutter to myself. "Oh well." I open my eyes and slowly stand up. Tossing my empty can into the recycle bin, I make my way downstairs to my bedroom. I lay down on the bed, feeling somewhat sleepy, and as I roll onto my side, my cell phone rings. Contemplating answering it, after a few rings I slowly open my eyes. Seeing it is a local number but one I don't recognize, I remember what James said to me..." I want to see you...later on...tonight."

Taking a deep breath, I answer the phone, "Hello?"

"Hey Babe. How's it going?"

I smile broadly when I recognize James' voice. "I'm good thanks. How was the rest of your float down river?"

"Oh, it was great. We went a little further than we planned so we had to call a buddy to come get us," James says with a laugh.

"That figures...you guys seemed like you'd had a few too many beers. Did you miss your stopping point on purpose?" I ask playfully.

"Oh no...we were talking about our float down river and kinda got a bit distracted," James replies.

"Really...and what were you talking about that was so distracting?" I ask, as if I didn't already know.

James laughs before answering me, "You...we were talking about you. John was really bummed he missed out."

I don't respond and wait a few seconds to see if James will continue telling me about his talk with John.

"Hey, that reminds me," James continues on. "Are you back in town?"

"I am."

"So tell me...how was the ride back, Babe?" James quietly asks. "Was it as good as the ride up there?"

"It was fine. The ride seemed to go by rather quickly," I say coyly.

"Oh, yeah? Why was that?"

"I had some time to think about my afternoon...my rest stop...this tall and incredibly sexy guy I met," I reply in my quiet sexiest voice I can use. "He was hot..he was hard...and he tasted soooo good."

"Mmmmm, Babe...you're making me hard again," James says quietly. "You know, I was serious about what I said earlier...I want to see you again. What are you doing later?"

"I hadn't really thought about it much. Maybe going out for a drink or two...seeing what happens from there," I answer hoping James suggests that he and I meet somewhere.

"How about I pick you up later and we can do just that?" he asks.

Smiling at his words, I roll onto my back and subconsciously run my hand down my body towards my crotch.

"That sounds good...but how about I meet you somewhere...that way we can meet each other for the first time again..." I say with a giggle.

"Whatever you like Babe...that's fine with me," James responds. "I am game for that."

"Alright...give me a call in about an hour, and tell me where you want me to meet you," I say with my quiet sexy voice.

"Mmmmm, there's that sultry voice again...I'll get back to you, Babe."

"Sounds good...but just one more thing before you go," I whisper.

"What's that Babe?"

"I just thought you should know that I am laying on my bed, rubbing myself through my jeans...and very soon I plan on sliding them off...feeling my incredible wetness...then tasting it...all of it." Pausing for a couple of seconds, I continue on, "I will talk to you in a little bit...bye." I hang up the phone, knowing that James' mind will be filled with images of me touching myself, caressing and stroking my pussy, playing with my clit, and tasting my hot juices.

"Oh, Jane...you're wicked," I say to myself with a giggle.

I get up from the bed, and quickly strip off my clothes. Grabbing my robe, I make my way into the bathroom and turn on the shower. Letting the water get hot, I tilt my head back and take a deep breath, exhaling it slowly. Testing the warmth of the water, my mind quickly returns to my motorcycle ride...my time with James...his incredibly sexy smile and gorgeous green eyes. I step into the shower, allowing the hot water to run down my body. Standing motionless for a minute or so, I roll my head from side to side, relaxing as my mind continues to wander. My hands roam up and down my body, cupping and caressing my breasts, my fingertips trailing over my hardening nipples. I widen my stance slightly and allow my right hand to journey downwards to my pussy, the fingers of my left hand still pinching my nipple. Slipping my middle finger between my pussy lips, I gently rub my clit. It is still so very sensitive and the warmth of the water only enhances its sensitivity. I push my hand further between my legs, inserting my finger into my pussy. Sinking it completely inside me, I moan quietly as I massage my gspot.

My mind is filled with images of James...his physique and strength...his incredible charismatic personality...and in particular how he brought me to an incredible orgasm along the river's edge. I slowly withdraw my finger from my soaking wet pussy and rub it over my clit. It takes what seems like only a few seconds for my orgasm to consume me. My entire body shudders and I have to place my hand on the shower wall to brace myself. Catching my breath, I slide my finger into my pussy time and time again, sucking it clean after every dip, savoring my tasty juices, grinning to myself as I imagine James tasting me over and over again...that is if the evening goes as I hope.

Tempted to play again after finishing my shower, I opt for saving that delight until later. I step from the shower, wrapping my hair in a towel and quickly drying off. I apply some scented body lotion all over, then remove the towel from my hair and shake it loose. I spray some of my favorite Opium perfume onto my naked body, focusing on areas I hope James will eventually make his way to later. I tussle my hair a few times while applying a little makeup. Making my way to my bedroom, I sort through my closet, considering different outfits, wondering if I should go for the casual and comfortable look in jeans and a blouse, or the more sexy and sultry look in a low cut top, short skirt and high heels.

I opt for my jeans, a low cut tank top and button up blouse. Rifling through my underwear drawer I find my purple lace panties and match them to my Frederick's of Hollywood floral purple push-up bra. It's not that the girls need any enhancement, but the bra sure does make them look even more appealing. Glancing at the clock, I see that I have about 15 minutes more before my expected call from James. Finishing up getting dressed, I make my way to the kitchen and grab a beer from the refrigerator. Twisting off the cap of my bottle, I take a long drink. My nerves seem to be a bit on edge and I drink it down rather quickly.

Contemplating having another beer, I look at the clock again. It's now been an hour and I wonder just how prompt James will be. I pace back and forth from the living room to the kitchen, trying not to let me nerves get the better of me. After 10 minutes, I make my way back to the refrigerator for another beer. Getting ready to twist off the top, my phone rings. Seeing the same number from a little over an hour ago, I smile as I answer it, "Hello?"

"Hey Sexy."

"Hey yourself."

"What's up?"

"Not much. Just wondering if you were actually gonna call," I say trying to sound as if I don't care.

"I told you I would. Sorry I am a bit late...John stopped by and wanted me to hang out with him tonight. I had to tell him that I had other plans. He didn't believe me when I told him I was going to be seeing you," James explained.

"I am glad you did," I reply playfully.

"How could I not? The last thing you said to me made me so hard...thinking about you laying on your bed, sliding off your jeans and touching that sweet pussy. Damn, it's gonna make me hard again if I keep thinking about it," he says with a moan.

"That's the idea," I reply lowering my voice.

"Yeah...so, where do you want to meet?"

"Doesn't matter to me. What did you have in mind?" I ask.

"Hmmm...we can always grab some beers, rent a movie and hang out at my place," James says with an upbeat tone.

"No roommates?"

"Nope. I prefer to have my own place...that way I can do pretty much anything I want and not have to hear anyone bitching about it," he says with a chuckle.

"OK...how about this? Let's have a couple of beers at Shooters, then if we want it, you can get more beer and I will pick up a movie, then we can meet back at your place. Sound good?"

"That sounds great, Babe," James replies. "I can be there in about 10 minutes...see you there?"

"Last one there buys the first round," I answer as I grab a couple of movies from next to my TV, then pick up my keys and head to the door.

"Deal...see you then," James responds hastily.

I hang up the phone and giggle as I head out to my truck. Little does James know that I can be there in less than 5 minutes. Hopping into my truck, I chuckle again being able to pull one over on James. I peel away from the curb, making the tires chirp as I do so. My mind is consumed by thoughts of James, how tall and sexy he is, his alluring green eyes and especially what pleasures and delights may await us later this evening.

Pulling into the parking lot, I back into a space at the end of the aisle and head into the bar. Not knowing if James is already there, I scan the room, walking to the back area where the pool tables and dart boards are located. Not seeing him, I return up towards the entrance and take a seat on a bar stool facing the door.

The bartender makes his way over and I order a beer. He smiles as he fills the glass.

"Thanks," I say with a smile.

"You're welcome, darlin'" he answers, smiling back at me and glancing downwards at my open blouse.

I take a sip of my beer when I see James enter the bar. "Oooohhh," I murmur quietly. I admire his physique as he smiles broadly and walks over toward me. He is dressed in a pair of tight blue jeans and a button up shirt which fits him superbly. I swivel my barstool seat so I am facing him as he approaches, not knowing if he is going to hug me, give me a kiss on the cheek of just sit on the stool along side of me. Pausing for a couple of seconds, James takes my hand and lifts it up, kissing it gently.

Still holding my hand, he squeezes it, "Hi Sexy," he says quietly.

"Hi yourself," I reply blushing a little. Looking up into his green eyes, I am almost at a loss for words. "Ummm, it looks like you're buying the first round."

Taking a seat on the adjacent barstool, James still has a hold of my hand, "I planned on it anyway Babe," he says with a wink. I look down as he continues to rub his thumb over the topside of my hand. I smile back, my nerves turning my stomach into knots. "You look great."

"Thanks...you clean up good too," I reply with a leering smile. "Of course, when I saw you earlier today, you looked pretty good then too."

James leans closer to me and whispers in my ear, "Babe, what I saw of you earlier, looked pretty damned good too." He leans back and takes a drink from his beer. "And if all goes well, I hope to see a little more later on too."

"We'll see," I say with a grin. Sipping more of my beer, I glance around the room, noticing a few more people entering the bar. "How about we move to a table? It will give us a little more privacy."

"You read my mind," he responds with a smile.

We move to a table in the corner, and to my delight, James slides into the seat next to me. As he moves close to me, I can smell his cologne. "Mmmm, you smell good," I say quietly.

James leans towards me and inhales deeply, "As do you."

As we sit and talk, we each consume another beer, learning more about each other. The more beer I have, the more relaxed I become and I gradually inch my way closer to James. My mind is filled with thoughts of him and I find that occasionally I have no clue as to what he has just said to me, and I try my best to focus, but he is not making it easy. With our occasional flirtatious comments to each other, I feel my cheeks getting flushed, and when he sees it he smiles at me, chuckling a little.

After a few more beers apiece, James moves his arm from the back of the seat and twirls his fingers around a few strands of my hair. As he does, I can't help but think how it would feel to have him take a handful of my hair, gently pulling my head back and kissing my neck. With these thoughts running through my mind, I again lose focus on what he is saying.

"I said, shall we finish these and head outta here?" James asks again.

"I'm sorry...I was a little distracted. We can do that. I still need to get a movie. Any preference?" I reply.

"Yeah, but before I answer, I have to know what had you so distracted?" James says quietly.

I smile at him, and to my surprise I look into James' eyes and tell him exactly what thoughts had taken my attention away from him.

"Well, who am I to deny a lady her fantasy?" he whispers. James leans towards me and pushes my hair back over my shoulder, exposing my neck. He gently kisses it, and the heat of his breath and the gentleness of his kiss sends shivers all through me. Oh my God, it feels so good. I hear him moan as he nuzzles me. I close my eyes and enjoy how he makes feel. If he only knew how vulnerable it made me feel. He kisses my neck a few more times before pulling away. I sigh heavily and slowly open my eyes. As James looks at me smiling, he whispers, "There's much more when that came from."

"I hope so," I reply, shuddering at the mere thought of so much more.

"Would you like another drink?" James asks with a mischievous smile.

"Sure...but not here," I respond very quickly. "Want me to just meet you at your place?"

"Absolutely. I need to stop and pick up more beer, so after you get the movie I will just meet you there."

"Sounds good to me," I say with a smirk.

As James escorts me outside, he tells me his address, and then can't help but compliment my truck, "Nice ride!"

"Thanks."

"A sexy gal with a Harley and a sweet lookin' ride like that? Damn Babe, you've got good taste."

I look over my shoulder at James and flash him a smile, "I know," I say raising my eyebrows suggestively at him. "I am here with you, aren't I?"

"Can't argue with that, Babe," James replies beaming a smile back at me. He opens my door and closes it behind me, waiting for me to roll down the window. "I'll see you in a few...drive careful, Sexy."

"I will."

James reaches his hand inside the truck and gently caresses my cheek which just sends chills all down my spine again. God, how can he get to me like this? He turns and walks away, glancing over his shoulder at me and giving me a wave. I watch as he climbs into his own truck, and exits the parking lot. I smile to myself as I realize why James complimented me on my truck the way he did. It looks just like mine, except it's a different color and a 1 ton whereas mine is a ½ ton. Apparently, we both have very good taste.

I exit the parking lot and turn in the same direction, watching as James turns to go to the store for more beer. I continue on my way, arriving at his place several minutes before him, parking in the driveway as instructed. I chuckle as he pulls into the driveway alongside my truck and looks over at me. He is obviously puzzled at how I arrived before he did considering I was supposed to pick up a movie before showing up.

We both exit our vehicles at the same time, James carrying the beer, me with the movies tucked under my arm. I stop in front of his truck and admire it much the same way he admired mine, "Nice ride!"

"Thanks, Babe. Apparently, we both have very good taste," he says with a big smile.

"Yeah, I was just thinking the very same thing," I reply. We make our way into his house, and as we enter, I take in my new surroundings. To my liking, the living room is very tastefully decorated with wildlife artwork on the walls, a large flat screen HD TV, an awesome surround sound system, and very large plush couch and matching loveseat, and a recliner chair. "Very nice," I say complimenting the decor.

"Thanks...make yourself comfortable. I'll be right back with a beer," James says loudly as he disappears down the hall.

Putting my purse and the movies down, I follow him down the hall and into the kitchen, admiring the photographs on the walls. "Don't I get a tour?" I ask. "The living room is so nicely decorated, I am curious to see the rest of the place."

"Sure Babe. What do you want to see next?" he asks as he hands me a beer.

Pausing before I answer, I take a long drink from my beer. "You're the tour guide...lead the way." James takes my beer and sets it on the counter, then takes me by the hand and leads me from room to room, pointing out who is who in the photographs on the walls, his gaming, CD and DVD collections, and his current project in progress his 1969 Camaro parked in the garage. Noticing that I have seen every room except the bedroom, I can't help but ask, "Where's the bedroom? I've seen everything else except that."

James turns to face me, and pulling me close to him replies, "I didn't want you to think I was being overly pretentious."

"Now why would you think that?"

"I knew you would say something...I just wanted to see what that was going to be," he responds with a sly grin.

I press my body against his and slowly run my hands up his chest, folding my arms around his neck. "So what were you thinking I was gonna say?" I whisper as I tilt my head slightly.

Miss Jane
Miss Jane
119 Followers
12