Just for Tonight Ch. 02

Story Info
A continuation of Kaelynn and Lochlan's story.
4.5k words
4.73
14.6k
35

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 04/06/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jinrey
jinrey
115 Followers

Hey all! Back again with a short continuation of Just for Tonight finally! Not sure where I'm going to take this story and just going with what comes to me so it's been a slow going process. Thanks for your patience and support! I hope you guys enjoy it!

© Just for Tonight

The morning's bright light filtered into the room through the open blinds and washed over the slumbering couple still entwined together on the bed. Kaelynn was draped over Lochlan's chest; his arms wrapped loosely around her form in his sleep. The apartment was quiet until suddenly there was a loud banging from the front room.

Tyrell's head jerked up from underneath his pillow, eyes still half closed as he was startled from sleep. Looking around blurrily to get his bearings, it finally registered that the sound was coming from the front of the apartment. Letting out a groan and dropping his head back down briefly, he blindly grabbed his phone from the side table next to his bed before finally sluggishly dragging his 6'2 form from his warm bed.

The banging continued as he threw open his bedroom door before making his way down the hall past Lochlan's bedroom. Already highly agitated from being wakened too damn early (his phone display told him that it was only 7:10), he became livid as the pounding increased. "Damn! Hold the fuck on! I'm coming!" he yelled out, ready to beat someone's ass.

Tossing his phone on the kitchen counter and finally reaching the door, he didn't even bother to check the peephole before he quickly unlocked it and threw it open, ready to curse the shit out of whomever it was that had lost their goddamn mind. Before he could get a word out, a whirlwind of blonde hair and long legs blew past him and into his living room.

"Lochlan! Lochlan! Where in the hell are you?" a thin, high pitched voice shrilled out from between a pair of plump full lips. Tyrell slowly blinked, still facing the now empty hall before he quickly turned to take in this uninvited guest with the voice of a chipmunk. Immediately, he could tell this morning would be a long one.

The girl currently standing next to his couch with her hands on her hips seemed to be entirely made up of toned long legs and tanned skin. His eyes started from the bottom and traveled up from a pair of dainty feet in sky high stilettos, over what seemed to be a pair of miles long, silky looking legs encased in a pair of cut off jean shorts, to land on a toned midriff bared by a crop top.

He could see a nice pair of breast that sat high and perky on her chest before he finally reached her face, which was composed of dainty features that spoke of a mixed heritage; some kind of Asian and white if he had to guess. The only feature that really stood out were her lips and as his eyes got caught on the pink plush looking pillows, he felt his dick slightly harden as he imagined them wrapped tightly around him as he fed his throbbing tool into her mouth.

Shakinf his head and clearing his throat to rid himself of the sudden nasty morning fantasy, he quickly finished his thorough once over and focused on a pair of almond shaped deep brown eyes. Eyes which now glared accusingly at him as she quickly tilted her head to the side; a gesture of impatience, he supposed, but reminded him of a bird. Her blonde hair shimmered in the light coming from the sliding glass doors and he wondered if it was as soft as it looked.

"Ehm, uh, can I help you?'', he rasped out, voice still gruff from sleep as he shut the door and then made his way into the living room to lean against the opposite side of the sofa. He let a smirk grace his face as he took in the girl's irate posture. He found her cute.

"Um, uh, yeah you can. Where is Lochlan?" she mocked him; her voice at an even higher pitch. She immediately felt like she wanted to punch this arrogant guy. His mischievous, but pretty hazel eyes twinkled at her from under a pair of thick long lashes she immediately envied. This made her even more annoyed. She had been trying getting a hold of Lochlan for four days now, but all her attempts of calling and texting went unanswered so she decided to hunt him down in person instead.

"I'm not sure I know who you're talking about. But it's nice to meet you. My name is Ty." Tyrell kept his smirk firmly in place as he crossed his arms, not batting an eye as he stared into the mystery girl's eyes. There was no way he was throwing his roomie under the bus. For one thing, this girl could be a crazy stalker; the way she had barged into the apartment made that highly likely. Even now she had a hectic energy about her that kept him wary but intrigued.

For another, he had briefly been woken deep in the night by the muffled moans, groans and headboard banging against the wall. Obviously Lochlan had gotten some hot ass last night and since there was no movement from his room, he figured the chick was still around. No way did he want some Jerry Springer type of shit happening in his front room this early in the morning.

"Alright, you know what Jeffery or whatever the hell your name is, I'm not here to play games. I know this is where Lochlan lives and if you don't tell him to bring his ass out here, I'll just have to drag him here myself." Cocking her hip and crossing her own arms, she stared him down, challenging him to defy her.

Letting out a scoff and standing to his full height, Tyrell lifted his hands in a surrender gesture. "Look chick. I'm not sure what your business with Lochlan is and quite frankly I don't care to know. All I do know is, you barged your tight little ass into my apartment, without any invitation from me, without exchanging pleasantries like normal people with home training do and without addressing me by my given name which I gave you not even a minute ago so right now I think what you need to do is turn your crazy ass around and march right back out that door before I get the police involved."

As he spoke he walked closer to her, trying to intimidate her with his size and was pleasantly surprised to find she came up to his chin. At his height he usually towered over women. He also liked whatever perfume she had on. It wasn't anything strong but very subtle and made him want to pull her in closer. She was even prettier than he initially thought up close. Her skin was clear and her brown eyes seemed to be made of the most sinful chocolate. She only wore a small amount of makeup and as his eyes went down to look at her succulent lips he felt his breath hitch.

At the mention of the cops, she felt her heart start to race. She didn't want any kind of trouble with the police; she just wanted to talk to the guy whom she thought she was dating. Sure, they didn't put labels on what they had, but in her mind they were boyfriend and girlfriend. She had worked hard to get Lochlan to notice her and made sure she was always around the apartment she shared with her friend Kaelynn in the skimpiest outfits she could get away with wearing.

After about eight months she finally got her chance. Lochlan had stumbled out of Kaelynn's bedroom one morning a few weeks ago. He looked like road kill, but he was still one of the sexiest men she'd ever seen in her life. She quickly made her move; as it just so happened, she was wearing her tiny sleep shorts and a light half tank. While making him food to soak up the alcohol still in his system, she made sure to show off her body to its best advantage while she made small talk to keep him interested.

Apparently it worked because he asked her to hang out later that night. She quickly accepted and by the next day they were fucking. Now he was trying to avoid her like she was the plague and she wasn't having it; not after she worked so hard to get him unwrapped from around Kaelynn's little finger.

Now, as Tyrell glared down into her eyes with an intensity she had never experienced before, she found her heart racing for a completely different reason. Swallowing thickly, she found herself scanning his handsome features. His skin was a nice warm tone; it reminded her of the sweet toffee her grandmother would make for her and her brother when they were kids.

His moderately full lips were framed by an immaculately groomed goatee that looked more silky than rough. His hair was cut closely to his scalp with waves and made his arresting features even more prominent. His eyes were his best feature by far in her opinion. The color seemed to put her under a spell; seeming an even mixture of browns, greens and gold that almost seemed to shimmer in certain lighting.

As he stepped closer to her, she suddenly felt really small. He was such a big man. Not super tall, but his form was nicely muscled and seemed hard even at rest. His sleekness reminded her of a predator that had no problem capturing its prey. As she thought this, his eyes left hers and seemed to zero in on her mouth. Almost unconsciously he licked his own lips before his gaze came up to lock onto hers once again. This time his eyes held a different kind of heat than they did before.

"I...I...I...don't...want...that. I mean, I don't want the police to come, I mean.'' She felt like her brain was in a fog. His scent washed over her senses; she thought it must be some kind of fabric softener. Taking a deep breath and shaking her head, she stepped back to get her head clear.

"Look, obviously we got off on the wrong foot. I'm sorry I forced my way in here, but I really need to speak to Lochlan. If he comes home or whatever, please tell him I stopped by." Still feeling shaky, she backed away slowly, her eyes still locked on his. As she finally made it to the door, she tore her gaze from his and turned to grab the doorknob before she was suddenly stopped by his hand grabbing onto hers.

"Wait," he said. She looked down at their clasped hands; his felt soft yet rough at the same time. So warm she thought to herself before slowly looking up into his beautiful eyes once again. She felt herself begin to tremble. What was going on with her?

"Yeah?'' the word came out sounding breathless and Tyrell had the sudden urge to yank her tight body against his so he could finally taste that mouth that had been beckoning him for the last few minutes. Quickly releasing her hand, he smoothed his over his goatee to keep it busy before he finally asked her what he stopped her for.

"What's your name? I mean, if you want me to tell Lochlan you stopped by or whatever." He quickly explained, feeling awkward. This entire encounter had literally only lasted minutes but it felt like forever. He found himself highly attracted to this hot but crazy chick his roommate seemed involved with and he wanted to know more. He told himself it was just so he could relay her message but deep down he knew it was so he could find out more about her.

"Oh! It's Hannah." She turned and opened the door. Stepping out into the hall, she quickly looked back once more. "Thanks Ty. It was nice to meet you too." She said with a small smirk in reference to his earlier comment about home training. With that she was off, strolling down the hallway like it was her personal runway.

Tyrell let loose a bark of laughter before looking out the door to watch her retreat, groaning softly to himself. He had to give Kaelynn a call. He'd been patient with her these last couple of weeks. This was the longest he'd gone without some pussy and felt like he was starving. Giving himself a quick stroke as Hannah disappeared around the corner, he shut the door and headed back into his apartment.

Grabbing his phone from the counter where he tossed it before, he checked the messages on his screen. Frowning at the one he had sent to Lochlan, he looked around, checking the area for any sign of Kaelynn. Not finding anything he shrugged. She must've just gone home. It was for the best anyway. The sounds coming from Lochlan's room the previous night had him half worried he'd have detectives swarming his place today.

Chuckling quietly at the thought he shot off a quick message to Lochlan before making his way to the shower. Now that he was up, he felt energized and ready to start the day. Shooting off a few texts to some of his boys and hoping to get a pickup game started, he quickly hopped into the shower; briskly washing before hopping out and drying off.

Heading back to his room, he slapped on some deodorant and dug through his drawers, pulling on a pair of boxers and basketball shorts before heading over to his closet for a jersey. He heard slight murmuring on the other side of the wall; a higher pitched voice and an answering deeper tone before a muffled groan sounded. A rhythmic bumping soon began accompanying a slight slapping noise.

Ho ho hoooo! Damn! I thought my boy murdered that pussy last night! Looks like he reviving it only to kill it again this morning. Tyrell practically glowed with pride. He and Lochlan were both certified pussy hounds. He hadn't been on the prowl much since getting with Kaelynn out of respect for Lochlan, but hearing him groaning out like he was in the best kind of pain while whoever he was with sounded like she was hitting all the high notes like old school Mariah Carey had him envious as hell.

Throwing his jersey over his head, he made a mental note to get Kaelynn over here later tonight. He quickly grabbed his pack and his basketball shoes, slowing down slightly as he passed by Lochlan's door.

"Fuck! Take all this dick baby. I know this tight, greedy pussy needs all of it. Take it! Shit!" he faintly heard Lochlan's deep husky twang growl out as whoever let out a cry so loud, he wouldn't be surprised if she woke the damn neighbors.

"Damn! Beat it up homey!" Tyrell couldn't resist shouting out as he passed by, quickly pulling on his shoes. He had to get the hell out of there before he did something crazy like burst in to see the action live in person. Smiling as he grabbed his keys and a water bottle from the fridge he shook his head and was out the door.

********

Having slept through the morning drama and apparently lusts not even close to being slaked the previous night, Kaelynn's and Lochlan's bodies currently strained together in a sweaty tangle as they fucked toward completion.

Lochlan's hips were being thrown forward with such force that Kaelynn's generous ass was slapping against his lower abdomen; creating a loud clapping sound that at any other time would have brought both to tears with laughter, but now only served to incense their ardor further. Gritting his teeth with harsh pants escaping from in between, Lochlan bore down, wrapping one hand tighter in her hair, as the other supported her hips, changing the angle of his thrusts.

This caused his heavy dick to drag against a spot inside Kaelynn that had her screaming out in hoarse cries, her face now pushed into the pillow, muffling the noise as her body bucked and writhed under Lochlan's assault. The sweat pooled between them as their bodies worked; creating a slick rubbing sensation that added to the sensual experience.

"God! Goddamn it!" Lochlan swore out as he felt her slick walls grasp onto him tighter than before as Kaelynn began to thrash underneath him; making it hard to keep a grasp on her plush sweaty body. He could feel his body began to go into overdrive as his face flushed and a familiar tingle began to build deep within his balls. He had never fucked this hard in his whole life. Of this, Lochlan was certain. He felt everything within him pushing to become one as much as it was physically possible with Kaelynn.

He didn't have any intention of being with Kaelynn in this way. Something within him seemed to just snap when it came to being with her like this. Any other time all he wanted to do was cuddle with her and keep her safe and happy. But a strong darkness seemed to awaken inside him once he had her spread out underneath him. Seeing her pussy so stretched and wrapped tightly around his dick had him pounding away like an animal; all concerns forgotten and all primal urges at the forefront.

Kaelynn didn't help with her screams of encouragement and the wetness that seemed to continuously coat his dick as he worked it balls deep on every thrust. Kaelynn finally stopped cumming and her arms and legs gave out from under her.

Quickly moving so he wouldn't lose the orgasm riding him, Lochlan quickly placed a leg on either side of hers; his knees digging deep into the mattress. Grabbing her hips with both hands to keep her ass up, he quickly drilled into her thoroughly soaked passage. After driving deep and staying completely inside her tight, sucking walls on the fourth thrust, his cum exploded out of him. His hips stayed pressed firmly against her as his upper body leaned back, each hand grasping an ass cheek as he groaned out her name to the ceiling.

His whole body was tense and shaking as his cock shot deep into Kaelynn's body. If there were an artist in the room with them, they would have a hard time trying not to draw the couple in the throes of pleasure. Every muscle in Lochlan's body stood out in relief underneath his sun kissed rosy skin as the sweat that ran in rivulets over the plains of his body shined in the sun currently filtering through the blinds.

His head was thrown back to the ceiling; his face a mask of deep pleasure as the veins in his neck stood out. An even better sight was where they were joined. The chocolate, shapely ass clasped possessively against his lower abdomen quivered along with the rest of the sensuously prone form of the girl it belonged to. She almost looked like a chocolate goddess come to life that had been ravished by a sweets craving maniac.

Letting out one last growl as his cock finally stopped spurting and then slowly began softening, Lochlan gingerly pulled from Kaelynn's tight grasp; caressing her bruised cheeks and giving them each a slow, lingering kiss before he finally fell to the side of her, keeping on arm thrown over her. Both gasped for breath as Lochlan stared unseeingly to the ceiling. He wasn't sure how they ended up fucking at such a risky time.

Kaelynn on the other hand, couldn't seem to make her body stop shivering in pleasure even as she winced from the soreness between her legs as she slowly turned over to her back as well. Wrapping her arm around his, she felt a smile that she couldn't stop begin to spread over her face. She felt so damn good. Apparently last night wasn't just a fluke and sex between her and Lochlan was mind blowing.

She had awakened this morning with the sun in her face and Lochlan between her legs, warm and hard. She slowly began grinding against him; though still half sleep she found herself getting wet. Turning her head as she continued to rub against him, she slowly kissed around his chest until she reached a nipple. Teasing it with her tongue, she then sucked it into her mouth. Not realizing Lochlan had awakened, she drew on it a few more times before moving to the other.

Suddenly, warm hands clasped onto each one of her firm ass cheeks and began to help her movements. Kaelynn's gaze connected with Lochlan's drowsy gaze. He looked absolutely scrumptious with his hair disheveled and his warm blue eyes turning a darker hue as lust began to build within him. Kaelynn let go of his nipple and smiled shyly up at him even as she continued to move against him.

"Morning Loch. Did you sleep we..ll?" Kaelynn's breath hitched on the last word as Lochlan's shaft dragged against her clit. She bit down on her bottom lip, her hands now held on to his arms as she left him to control their movement.

"Mornin Lenny.", he murmured out, his voice extra husky and gruff, "I sure did baby. Want me to show you how well rested I am?" Kaelynn quickly nodded her head and that was all the encouragement he needed. Yanking her up his chest, he quickly took her mouth in a deep kiss, morning breath be damned. Letting out a groan as their tongues danced, he quickly rolled them over before entering her tight depths slowly. And so began their morning fest.

jinrey
jinrey
115 Followers
12