Just Friends Pt. 02

Story Info
Ellen thinks of reasons to break up with Sam.
3.4k words
4.55
11k
6
2

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 07/17/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was Sunday morning in the local swap meet and the sun managed to peek out from the clouds on to the parking lot where Sam's lone car stood in a crowd bobbing back and forth. Ellen rode Sam like a horse, both tits sticking out from her shirt as she cried out humping him quickly, and holding on to both of the front seats for balance as Sam grinned guiding her pelvis with every hump. "Oh god!" she yelped humping him faster and faster, his cock sliding in and out of her pussy. She panted halting for a moment and held on to his chest with her mouth agape and panted heavily looking down at him as he sucked on her taut erect nipples.

"You okay?" he panted.

"You take over," she whispered breathlessly.

He turned her lying her along the end of the back seat and spread her wide, sliding his cock in to her pussy. She grunted aloud grasping his shoulder and he began pounding her quickly, placing both hands on her tits. She cried out as he pummeled her like a jack hammer and then picked up on the motion, humping her in a rapid fire motion. She screamed "Oh god!" aloud as he fucked her hard and fast and suddenly stopped pulling out. She squirted along the seat, breathlessly squirming and fidgeting as she came all over his back seat. He panted holding her down as she gave a scream to the hard orgasm, and panted biting down on her jacket. She shook some more under his restrains and cried out wheezing. He slid back in to her pounding her fast and hard, with both her legs above her head and finally came. He gave a long loud moan cumming in her and popped his cock out finishing off along her inner thighs and stomach.

She lowered her legs down, still in a haze from cumming and loving caressed his face as he came all over her pussy and thighs. Moments later they lay in the back of his car, the windows steamed up and she lay partly naked and in disarray, still weak from the hard fuck they'd taken part in. He rubbed her feet lovingly as she lay her long legs along his lap and sighed with her eyes closed, worn out before the day even began.

"Still want to go to the swap meet?"

"Sure," she whispered nodding with a pleasant smile.

"It's a good thing we weren't caught."

"That's the last time I suggest coming here early."

"You wanted to wait in the car for the swap meet to start."

"That wasn't code for finger pop me in the front seat."

He laughed leaning his head back.

"Once you get started, you're like a machine," he declared.

"You fuck me like a jackhammer," she argued, "I think you're the machine, sweet heart."

"You always want more," he shrugged, "A woman like you... needs to get fucked proper every day..."

"Remember that," she laughed with an exhausted cackle.

"We should get ready," he said buckling his pants.

"I think we ruined your seats," she sighed buttoning her blouse, "I came all over them."

"I'll consider the stains a compliment."

"If I'm not able to walk under my own strength, don't blame me."

He laughed as she slid out from the car, buttoning her jeans up. That afternoon they went to the swap meet as Ellen promised Harold she would, but as always there was always a detour that she never planned with Sam.

Sam was unpredictable and spontaneous, something she wasn't really familiar with, but she realized she'd love living life on the edge while getting the best sex of her life in the back his car. He turned her on with his sophistication and insistent habits, and she always had a hard time turning him down. She was giggly around him and always held him close to her throughout the day they spent walking around the parking lot buying trinkets and assorted mementos. She followed him around like a love starved puppy, and it only riled him up further. The more she clung, the more turned on he'd get, and their love making was always more than she could handle. For sixty four, she felt young again, and energetic, and didn't mind that most times she couldn't keep up with his stamina in bed. He was always take charge with her, and she loved being controlled and dominated by him.

Being with Sam was different than being with Harry. She felt new and vigorous. It also helped she'd had more orgasms with him than in her entire marriage to Harry. She attributed her burst of energy to the great love making, and Sam kept their affair lively every time they met. That afternoon after the swap meet, they'd gone to Sam's apartment where, as always, they unwound with sex. Ellen always swore at the end of their dates she'd go home before Harry did, but surely enough Sam always convinced her to stay behind. That evening after dinner, she stood bent over on his table in the buff as Sam pounded her from behind, guiding her hips in to his cock as she cried out, soaking in every sweat soaked hump from him. He sped up fucking her hard from behind as she cried out, moaning louder and louder and looked down at her cellphone noticing the alarm go off.

"Oh god," she moaned as Sam halted.

"What is it?" he panted.

"I'm late," she panted leaning against the table, "Harry's calling..."

"He has to wait."

"I have to go."

"Come on," he pleaded kissing her neck, "Spend the night."

"I can't, I can't," she panted patting his backside, "I have to go..."

"Let me finish at least."

"Well why not," she shrugged mischievously and bent over as he continued, speeding up as she cried out. She quivered squirming with every pump he dealt her and halted crying out going limp along the table. He panted running his hand down her bare back as she gave a long moan, licking her lips. He looked down noticing her cum sprinkling along the floor.

"Oh god, I love you so much," she cried squirming.

He continued speeding up his fucking as she could barely take the humping, and bit down on the table cloth, moaning and crying out as he sped up faster and faster, finally cumming hard. He sighed moaning long and loud, and sprayed all over the floor, smacking her behind twice. She looked back at him wearily and sighed in relief as he finished off along the floor. She playfully smacked his cock and stood up straight staggering to her clothes.

"Sure you don't want to stay?"

"Maybe another time," she panted softly, slipping on her panties. That night she slid out from her car sore and exhausted, and walked up to the front of her house opening the door. She licked her lips fixing herself up and waited for Harry to burst down the stairs.

"Finally!" he declared rushing down the stairs, "What took you so long?"

"We went to the swap meet and I met his mom."

"Really?"

"Yeah," she shrugged in faux delight, "She's sweet."

"How old is she?"

"She's younger than me, Sam joked I was his foster grandma, and we had dinner with her. She was such a sweet heart."

"Well golf was great, did you eat yet?"

"Yes. I'm going to take a bath."

"Great, I'm glad you have more friends now. Maybe Sam can start going out with a woman his own age, soon."

"What do you mean?"

"It's weird. Going out with an older woman. He doesn't have any male friends?"

"Not many."

"We should set him up with someone."

"No, don't."

"I know a girl he'd love. Tom's daughter, Francine."

"She's single?"

"Sure! I showed her a picture of Sam and she wants to meet him."

"I'll... talk to him about it tomorrow... just hold on to her for a bit..."

"Too late. I talked to Sam when you were coming home, and he agreed to meet her."

"What?!"

"Yeah, we're going with them, it'll be a fun little double date. I figured Sam won't be nervous if we're with him."

"How could you do that?" she grunted angrily.

"What?" he asked confused.

"How could you do that without asking me first?"

"What, you had someone else in mind for him?"

"You're so clueless!" she yelled storming off.

"What did I do wrong?" he shrugged following her up the steps.

A week later, she sat with her friend Angelina for lunch and she'd finally let go of her secrets in all of their gory glory. She needed to tell someone and Angelina was a good friend who'd definitely keep shut.

"You're cheating on Harry?" Angelina gasped.

"It's not cheating."

"What do you call it when you sleep with another man, then?"

"It just happened okay?"

"How long has it been happening?"

"Almost a month, now."

"God, Ellen..."

"I don't know what to do."

"First, end things with Sam."

"I can't do that."

"Why not? What is he controlling?"

"No."

"He won't let you go?"

"No, that's not it."

"Just admit it. You don't want to stop seeing him."

"I admit it," she shrugged, "You have no idea what it's like. I am retired, I have three kids I rarely see anymore, and Harry is... Harry. I love him but he's so... dull and monotonous. I never felt so old before I met Sam. Then Sam interrupts my life, and I feel like I'm starting over. I have a great sex life, we go out, we do things together... I'm starting over."

"You're sixty four years old, Ellen. You should be above this kind of crap."

"I don't feel my age. I feel younger. And he makes me feel like a young woman."

"God, he must be good in bed," Angelina deduced.

"He's the best lover I've ever had. He came over last week when Harry was on a trip, and we made love. Three times. Harry even in his young days never went three times."

"How do you keep up with him?"

"I can't sometimes. That's why I love it. I think I'm addicted to him," she laughed.

"God..."

"I never had that kind of sex where you pull someone's hair out or-or leave scratch marks on their backs. Sometimes at the end, I find my scratch marks all over his back. I get so... wild I pull his hair..."

"How's his...?"

"He's healthy," she declared winking, "He has it over Harry in that department, too. After love making and a good orgasm I feel so alive."

Angelina blushed nodding in disbelief.

"How many—"

"—Every single time," she declared in amazement, "He just knows the right spots to hit, and I'm pouring all over the place—"

Angelina and Ellen shared a laugh as she gave an understanding shrug.

"And now Harry is setting Sam up with some slut hussy from work."

"What's her name?"

"Francine."

"What, Tom's daughter? She's not a slut."

"She's a slut," Ellen insisted.

"Quit being the jealous lover," she teased, "Francine is sweet, and adorable."

"We're going on a double date with them, I swear if Sam and she hit it off, I'm never forgiving Harry."

"Wouldn't it be a good time to split up with Sam, then?"

Ellen paused considering.

"Take the hint."

"I don't know."

"Okay let's tally up the pros and cons here."

"Okay."

"What about Harry first?"

"Harry is the love of my life. He's... fun and funny, and secure. We have history. He's like a teddy bear. I like talking to him and sleeping beside him."

"And Sam?"

"Sam is like a tornado. I've never met anyone like Sam before... he just... knows what he wants... and he makes me feel amazing... and I hate to admit it but... he's the best lover I've ever had..."

"Really?"

"He's giving and affectionate, and every moment is like a thrill. His hands... his lips... his cock... everything is amazing... and we're bonding. We know one another. He's opening up parts of me I didn't know existed all those years raising three kids... and being with Harry... he can eat me out better than any man—"

"—Okay, okay!" she interrupted as Ellen laughed.

"You said to be honest."

"Okay, so cons. Harry first."

"Harry is secure. He's safe. There are no surprises anymore. He's a good lover. But... I'm tired of good. I deserve great. I want great. You know? He's perfectly fine. He's just... he's a wonderful guy, but... we're always about the past. Once the kids left, we became roommates."

"And Sam?"

"He's young. A wonderful lover like him shouldn't be confined to an older woman. He should be banging hot models, not a retired nurse. I don't see us having passionate love making sessions when I'm eighty..."

"So who do you see yourself with at the end of the day?"

"Harry," she declared, "Harry is it for me."

"Really?" she asked happily.

"Yes," she chuckled, sighing in relief, "Harry. Definitely Harry."

"Good!" Angelina smiled.

"Harry is golfing now, so I'll pop over and say goodbye to him."

"Ellen?"

"Goodbye like with a hug, not the goodbye you're thinking."

"I really think you should call him and break it off from a distance."

"Trust me."

"I don't."

"Oh come on, I'm not an animal. I'll pop over, say goodbye, and it'll be like it never happened."

"I really think you should call him."

"Just trust me."

"If I see you tonight with bed head then I'll know what happened."

Ellen laughed batting at her as Angelina giggled. There was a knock at the door, Sam walked over dressed in shots and a tank top and opened to see Ellen. He greeted her kissing her deeply and she pulled away kissing him on the cheek.

"Want to come in?"

"Sure," she shrugged walking inside.

"Why don't you take your jacket off?"

"I won't be long."

"Something wrong?"

She stood at his entrance as he sat on the edge of the couch.

"I think we should talk."

"About what?"

"Us. I want to call it all off."

"What do you mean?"

"Our affair. I want to end it. Now. Right now."

"Is there something I did wrong?"

"No," she assured him, "No. God no. You're amazing. It's just we're too different. And... I feel so guilty cheating on my husband."

"You didn't seem too guilty when we came home from the swap meet."

"Oh come on," she sighed rolling her eyes sitting down on the couch, "That's completely different."

"You were screaming "Fuck me! Fuck me so good you son of a bitch!"

"It was the heat of the moment."

"Come on," he sighed sitting in front of her, "You really want to end this?"

"I do, honey. I'm so sorry."

"Is it because of Francine?"

Ellen paused for a moment.

"You know it's only a date, I did it to keep Harry from being suspicious. If we go out on a double date he'll think we're just pals, and all will be good."

"And then you'll take her home and fuck her, right?"

"So what?"

Ellen nodded angrily.

"What do you care? We're breaking up right?"

"I don't care. Do whatever you want."

"Just admit you care. It drives you crazy thinking I'm going to be here with a girl my age having sex."

"Fine," she nodded, "I admit it. It makes me angry."

"I knew it."

"That doesn't change the fact we have to break up. I want to break up, okay? Before this starts hurting people."

"You don't want to break this off, and you know it."

"In a perfect world I'd definitely stay here all day every day, but I can't. I'm always going have feelings for you, but we have to stop. I'm done. You're the best I've ever had, but... I don't see a future here. I can't end my life with Harry. We have too much history there."

"You loved the sex."

"I never said I didn't."

"So who has to know?"

"I'll know! Eventually everyone will."

"You can tell me you're going to end it after all the times we spent fucking like horny dogs? All the things we said, the sweat, the passion?"

"I'm so sorry."

"So you can really just stand by and let me and Francine get in to a relationship?"

"It'll be one date, you might not hit it off."

"What if I meet someone else? You'd really be okay with another woman lying I bed with me, getting eaten out, holding me... and kissing me-"

"-Alright," she stopped him, "I get it."

"You're so transparent," he chortled.

"I'm sorry. But we're through."

"Then why didn't you just call me? Why come here dressed like that?"

"Okay, I have to go."

"Look me in the eyes and say you want to stop it," he said grasping her face. She paused and nodded pursing her lips, "You know how I make you feel. I make you weep."

"I... have to go..."

"Let me argue my point at least."

"Fine," she sighed leaning back, "You have five minutes..."

He leaned forward kissing her bare stomach as she tense up and sighed in irritation. He unbuttoned her jeans.

"Stop it," She tensed up again resisting and pushed him away, but he persisted, unzipping her pants. She dropped her hands to the side as he slid her pants off and slid them down her thighs and legs. She gazed at him silently, biting her lower lip as he ripped her panties from between her legs and planted his face in to her pussy. She tensed again and gasped closing her eyes, with her mouth agape. She arched her back, twitching and moaned softly as he ate her pussy out fast and furiously. She clutched her head with both hands and panted grasping her breasts in arousal and clutched his head, guiding him down deeper as he ate her out. She quivered moaning aloud and cried out, twitching in sheer bliss, cumming hard and fast. He moaned drinking her in and watched as she cried out again and again, moaning louder and louder. After moments of silence, he lifted her in to his arms and carried her in to his room once again.

He dropped her on to the bed as she panted and tore her shirt off tossing it aside. She gazed up at him lovingly, submitting to him as he mounted her and leaned down sucking on her tits. She grasped his head soaking in the soft suckles, and they shared a deep passionate kiss. He leaned back to the side and pulled her over as she took the hint and went down on his cock, sucking it deeply and hard. He groaned leaning his head back as she looked up at him licking his shaft up and down and sucking him off as hard as she could. He kneeled over mounting her again and spread her wide finally sliding in to her pussy as she gave a moan. She grabbed his back with both hands tensing up as he thrust in to her deeply and began pounding on her fast and hard as she cried out, moaning louder and louder.

"Oh god!" she moaned grasping him tightly as he looked down at her pounding her wet pussy with all his might.

"Say it," he panted fucking her as she cried out, "Say it isn't over."

He pounded her hard as she yelped and clutched the head board with both hands. He pumped her hard and fast and looked her in the eyes as she moans with mouth agape.

"Oh my god!" she cried.

"Say it," he panted moaning.

"I want you back!" she yelled as he pounded her spread eagle and leaned forward kissing her passionately. She commanded him to fuck her hard, and he did so, savoring the make up sex with as much force as he could give her. He loved to hear her scream his name, and they finally joined hands. He put them behind her head holding her down and gave very rapid sharp thrusts, finally pulling out as she screamed climaxing. She squirmed wildly as she squirted along the bed, and panted heavily as he kissed her neck and lips softly.

She panted looking off in a daze, and knew she'd had her work cut out for her. He wasn't taking no for an answer. She loved that about him, and now it was the only thing keeping her from fully splitting up with Sam. That night she'd lost herself in the lovemaking hearing her phone go off in the distance. She wanted to get up and answer it, but all she could do was lay back and enjoy the hard throbbing cock pounding her pussy raw. She'd give Harry another grandma story when she got home.