Just Friends...with Benefits

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Instead of romancing her, they groped her. Instead of taking the time to get her in the mood, they rushed her. Instead of teasing her, they allowed her to control them. If only they knew how to treat her, she'd even allow them to cum in her mouth and she'd swallow all they had to give, too. Out of fear of destroying their friendship, they respected her too much to try that with her or did they? They all thought she was a lady. They all put her high up on their pedestal. Yet, she was no better or worse than any of the women they knew. Meanwhile, until that time when they knew how to treat her or when she found another man who did, she enjoyed her game of tease and release with her four, best friends.

Hoping to catch a glimpse of her naked, after leaving her room or vacating the bathroom, more than once one or the other of them barged in on her while she was changing under the pretense of leaving something behind. More than once she had to fight them off to preserve her morals, preserve her reputation, and save their friendship. Yet, just as she never crossed the line, they never crossed the line either, releasing her as soon as she said no. If only they would force her a little bit more, if only they would show her what they wanted, she'd show them a good time. If only they'd give her what she so wanted, she'd give them all that they so needed.

Only, the next day, what had simmered to a head towards a sexual relationship the night before cooled to a long-term friendship the next day. More than once, they profusely apologized for their bad behavior, only to have it happen again, whenever the alcohol freely flowed. It was their pathetic game to get a little more and to go a bit further each time, not realizing that if they took the control from her, they'd win the big prize. Her teasing heightened their desire with each one getting a little more of what the other wanted and needed, but with none of them taking the lead to get all that they desired.

College separated them briefly and the maturity that came with sexual relationships with different people during that period did little to extinguish the fire that the men had for Anne. Now living back home until they could afford their own apartments, even though they all had jobs in their chosen careers, they waited for the economy to improve before embarking on the next step of their lives. Yet, whenever they got together for dinner and drinks or just to hangout, they reverted to how they used to be when they were seniors in high school.

Nonetheless, now that they were grown men, they were more open about how they felt about her than when they were horny teenagers. Even though Anne was flattered to have four dates, albeit at the same time, she soon tired of the unwanted sexual attention of four men, instead of only one man, Doug. She wished there was a way she could separate Doug from the group and date him, without ruining the friendship she enjoyed with the other three men.

Neither Anne nor her four friends were getting what they wanted. They all left one another's company frustrated. Neither she nor her friends could find the courage to take a given opportunity to the next level. It was all still a young adult game of tease and seduction. Only, that was all about to soon change.

Anne slowly crossed her long, shapely legs and accidentally on purpose flashed Bill, Jim, and Tom her bright white cotton panty. It was a game of exhibitionism she never tired of playing. She loved watching their eyes suddenly break eye contact and dart down to the flash of white between her legs.

An exhibitionist, she loved flashing the men her body. She loved making it appear accidental and it was an art that she had mastered. She loved making the men feel that they were the ones abusing her friendship by ogling her, when she was the one using them by showing them. Whenever she flashed them, she imagined them losing their minds with all the pent up sexual frustration, having enough of these silly games, and taking her. She imagined one suddenly holding her arms, while another spread her legs, and a third pulled down her panties to lick her pussy, while a fourth planted his cock in her mouth.

With the hopes of catching a flash of her panty, as they just had, the three men always scrunched themselves on the couch sitting opposite her, especially when she was wearing a short shirt, as she was now. They never tired of looking just as she never tired of showing. Whenever they sat on a love seat, Doug always picked the seat besides her allowing his leg to warm hers. Whenever they sat on chairs, he'd innocently hold her hand in his lap against his growing and pulsating cock, until she realized his game and pulled her hand away scolding him for acting so juvenile. Yet, it was obvious that they all loved playing the sexually exciting game of touchy feely and tease. Content to revert back to the way when they all were horny teenagers, there was no doubt that sparks of sexual electricity still existed for all.

Every time Anne leaned forward to dip her chip, she gave Bill, Jim, and Tom a nice down blouse view of her boobs. When Doug saw his three friends straining their eyes to see more of Anne's beautiful breasts, he reached over and unbuttoned another button of her blouse.

"Doug! Stop! You're such a pig," she said slapping his hand away and pulling her blouse closed with her hand, but without buttoning the button that he had just unbuttoned. Now, she was showing as much of her bra as she was of her cleavage.

She had great breasts. Not quite a C cup, they were certainly bigger than a B cup. She always had problems finding a bra, as so many bras had padding that she didn't obviously need. Squeezing her tits in a B cup and showing them off when wearing a low cut top, which was her choice of fashion, gave her so much cleavage that she looked like an 18th century lady who squeezed her breasts in a corset or a bar wench from an old English tavern.

It was obvious that Doug enjoyed teasing his three horny friends, as much as Anne enjoyed teasing them. He'd play his game of footsy with her gradually spreading her legs open more by placing his foot between her feet. Engrossed in conversation, whether making it appear accidental or not, it always took Anne a few moments to notice that Doug was forcing her legs more apart and she was flashing Tom, Jim, and Bill more of her camel toed panty than originally intended.

She'd reach over and punch him in the shoulder and he'd reach over and tickle her until they both started their horseplay that led to the five of them wrestling on the bed. Still the tomboy, Anne loved to wrestle. Nonetheless, she was always the one at the bottom of the pile while ten horny hands felt whatever they could of her. That activity always somehow ended up with Anne's blouse flayed wide open and her short skirt nearly pulled up to her waist. Pretending not to notice the disarray of her clothes, she allowed them to assault her before evicting them from her room. Every time the men left her room smiling with their pants tented, while Anne pulled her disheveled appearance back together, that is, except for this time.

This time was different. This time no from Anne meant yes to Tom, Bill, Jim, and Doug. While his three friends wrestled with her on the bed, Doug grabbed some scarves from her draw. He took her by her arm and, before Anne realized it, Doug had tied one of her wrists to her bedpost. Before she could resist, before she could protest and pull away, he already had her other wrist tied to the other bedpost.

"Doug, what are you doing? Stop. Okay, now this has gone far enough."

Had it been anyone other than Doug, she would have resisted, but when Doug grabbed her ankle, she became excited. Finally, he was showing her what he so wanted. Feebly, she kicked her foot away. Yet, with the help of his three friends, they quickly secured both her ankles and tied them to the bedposts. Now, she was as vulnerable as she had made them with years of her teasing. All four men took a step back to look at her.

Her skirt was hiked up nearly to the top of her thigh. With her legs spread wide open, her panty was clearly visible. Her blouse was totally unbuttoned but for one button just below her bra. She was theirs for the taking.

"Okay, guys, you've had your fun. This isn't fun for me anymore. Now, untie me please."

Anne secretly wished they wouldn't untie her. She was suddenly excited by the thought of her four best friends having their way with her. Her excitement hardened her nipples and moistened her panty. Nearly totally exposed, it was a long moment with the men staring at her and her staring at the men.

Doug was first to unzip his jeans. Anne stared watching as he pulled his jeans down and removed them. He was naked within a few seconds and his cock was already semi-erect.

"Doug, c'mon, this isn't funny anymore," said Anne staring at his cock while struggling against her ties. The movement of her legs raised her skirt higher, high enough to expose even more of her panty.

Bill was next to get naked, then Jim, and last Tom. Anne was treated to the private show of watching their cocks bounce free from the confinement of their underwear.

Jim and Tom climbed on the bed on the other side of her. Jim unbuttoned the last button of her blouse and started feeling her left tit through her bra while rubbing his exposed cock against her left tied hand. Bill felt her right tit while rubbing his exposed cock against her right tied hand. While Tom fondled her pussy through her panty, Doug approached her face from behind with his erect cock.

He leaned down and kissed her, but when he tried to French kiss her she pulled away struggling again against her ties.

"Untie me now! Let me go! Stop! Please," she said feebly protesting

Doug kissed her again and again until she finally surrendered her tongue to him. Bill had already pulled up her bra and was sucking on her right tit while Jim sucked her left nipple. Tom parked himself between her legs and licked her pussy through her panty.

Doug climbed over the headboard on the bed behind her and leaned his hips into her. His cock bumped her face and dangled close to her lips. She turned away, but he rubbed his cock against her cheek, ear, nose, and the corner of her mouth.

"Take my cock in your mouth, Anne. You know you want it. Suck it. Suck my cock, Anne. Take me in your mouth. Blow me."

"No, Doug. This has gone far enough."

"Suck it, Anne. Suck it." he said pulling a handful of her hair hard enough to make her eyes well up with tears.

"Ow," she screamed.

When she opened her mouth to scream, Doug impaled her mouth with his cock before she could close it. Then, when she spit him out and turned her head away, he slapped her across her face. This is what she needed. This is the spark she needed to light her fire. Between Bill and Jim sucking her nipples and Tom licking her pussy through her panty, she was hot with desire.

"You're so wet, Anne," said Tom. "Your panties are soaked," he said reaching his fingers around the elastic of her panty and playing with her clit before fucking her with his fingers.

Tom momentarily removed himself from the bed to get a pair of scissors. With one cut on one side and another cut on the other, he removed her panty and returned with his fingers and tongue pleasuring her while she sucked Doug's cock.

"Tom, don't," she said spitting out Doug's cock from her mouth to speak while trying to close her tied legs to no avail.

"You're pussy is so smooth," said Tom running his hand along the length of her shaved pussy, before regaining his position and taking all of her in his mouth and licking her with his tongue while exploring her in-depth with his finger.

Anne was done fighting. She wanted them as much as they wanted her. Between Bill and Jim sucking her tits and Tom lapping her pussy, she was so excited to finally have Doug's cock in her mouth.

Doug pulled her face towards him and stuck his cock in her mouth again. She took all of it this time sucking as much of it as she could. She was hungry for it. The other three men stopped to watch her blowing Doug and Anne gave them quite the show.

"Move away, Tom. I need to fuck her," said Doug.

"Wait," said Anne. "Untie me first. At least allow me to have some fun, too."

Anne quickly removed the rest of her clothes and then motioned for Doug to mount her. As soon as he did, she wrapped her legs around his back and her arms around his neck. Immediately, he was inside her and she humped him deeper while kissing and kissing him.

They made love while the other three watched awaiting their turn. Only, after a while of watching the intimate desire that Anne had for Doug and that Doug exposed to Anne, it was obvious that Anne and Doug were more than just sexual participants in a group orgy. Now, more than best friends, they were lovers.

Bill, Jim, and Tom quickly dressed and left Anne and Doug alone to continue their love session. Although the three men would have loved to have a turn with her, no doubt, they realized that, even if Anne had agreed to have sex with them, it wouldn't have been the same; it wouldn't have been the same obvious love connection that was happening between her and Doug now.

If nothing else, even though they lusted over Anne all these years and mauled, molested, and inappropriately touched her whenever they could and forced her hand to touch them, the three men proved that they could be just friends, albeit friends with benefits, with such a hotly enticing woman. Doug proposed to Anne later that month and they were married shortly thereafter. The almost group orgy was something none of them talked about it. It was just something that sometimes happens between friends.

12