Just Fun Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sweety turned over, towards Lisha and rubbed her face on her thighs. Lisha did the same to her. Aroused once again, their nipples had turned hard and as they pressed their bodies together, they could feel their tautness.

The four girls continued to play with each other's bodies. They did not go beyond the rubbing and licking and kissing, mixed with the occasional bite or pinch to pussy or nipple. They appeared to be satisfied with the heavy sexual activity of the past two days.

It was Lisha who got up and picking the bottle of itchy liquid, sprayed the other girls' pussies liberally wit it. She then handed the bottle to Lina and stood their with her legs apart. Lina got up on her knees and spread Lisha's pussy lips apart and sprayed a generous amount of the liquid onto it. Lina suggested that they should not touch their pussies but let the itching torment them till they went off to sleep.

The itching started and with it the moans of the four girls. They stuck to Lina's suggestion and only rolled about and hugged each other and crossed their legs tightly. Each girl, obviously tired with the day's activities, slowly drifted off to sleep.

It was eight in the morning of the next day, when the girls woke up. After a light breakfast, Riya and Lisha were getting ready to go. Sweety and Lina walked upto them and removed their thongs, which they had put on sometime before going to sleep. They gave the thongs to Riya and Lisha requesting them to put them on. The two girls readily agreed. The thongs were wet with Sweety and Lina's various juices and they felt this wetness as they pulled them on into their cracks.

Sweety removed a couple of pairs of serrated nipple clips and attached them to Riya and Lisha's nipples. The two girls winced and gasped as Sweety clipped them on. She then helped them put on their bikini bras and rubbed their boobs through the fabric. Riya and Lisha then put on their clothes and thanked Sweety and Lina for a great time.

On reaching home Riya and Lisha got out of their clothes but not the bikinis. Slowly they removed the bras and each instinctively pulled the nipple clip of the other. The blood rushing back into circulation in the nipples caused them to hold the nipples in a tight grip. Last to go were the thongs and then they stood naked admiring the marks left by the bondage and the paddle work. They were giggling and touching each other. They traced patterns on each other's body marks. The tow of them still entangled dragged themselves to the bathroom and had long and sensuous session in the hot shower. Rubbing each other dry, they came back to the bedroom and dosed off to sleep in each other's embrace.

12