Just Fun Ch. 05

Story Info
The Two Indian Bhabhis continue their sexual adventures.
1.7k words
2.86
34.4k
9

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 12/10/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
enup
enup
36 Followers

Jolly and Sarla had explored their newfound lesbianism to the fullest extent for the last ten days. Jolly had moved into Sarla's room and both wore clothes only while going out of the house or when someone came to their apartment. Lingerie was the only exception; they had added several new items to their already extensive collection. They had purchased all possible sex toys that were available locally and used them.

Jolly was sitting in the kitchen and watching Sarla prepare their lunch. Sarla did not have a stitch of clothing on her except for sandals on her feet. Her back bore the red scratch marks made by Jolly's nails, in their early morning sexual activity.

Toying with her nipple rings, Sarla gave a sigh and told Jolly that she longed for a live, throbbing, cock in her pussy. Jolly turned round and looked thoughtfully at her. She then left the kitchen and returned with the morning newspaper. She spread it on the table and pointed to the various ads offering escort services. Sarla said that it was a great idea and picking up her cell phone, called up a number from one of those ads.

The phone rang for a while before a soft, feminine voice answered. After confirming that she had indeed reached the right number, Sarla suddenly explained to the girl that she and her girl friend, desired the services of another female. On an inquiry from the other side she candidly said that they were interested in lesbian sex. The call was transferred to another extension. An attractive female voice asked Sarla the time and place for the service. She also asked Sarla to indicate her preferences, to which she replied that they wanted the girl to be shapely, with a heavy figure and willing to experiment. After the rate was settled, Sarla told that the girl should reach their place by two in the afternoon.

Jolly, who had only been listening till now, inquired why she had changed her mind and called a girl. Sarla replied that she had a sudden hot desire for a female call girl and intended to ask that girl to suggest sexy men, who could be called later. Sarla asked Jolly if she wanted to change the plan. Jolly came forward and said that she did not mind but right now this talk of call girls and men had made her hot. She pushed Sarla's head downwards into her crotch. Sarla did not need another invitation and thrust her tongue into her pussy.

....

Jimmy, was returning that evening from his sales tour. Their freedom would be curtailed then and both had discussed this as they had gone to sleep the previous night. As she sat in the kitchen, Jolly had a sudden thought. As Sarla brought their plates to the dinning table, Jolly blurted out that she should seduce Jimmy. Sarla was so surprised that she almost dropped the two plates. She quickly recovered and sat down and asked Jolly to explain. Jolly replied that she ought to seduce Jimmy and added that then they could have a threesome.

Jolly continued enthusiastically and justified it by saying that the two brothers had their own lovers wherever they went. So why couldn't Sarla be Jimmy's lover at home?

.....

When Jimmy returned, Jolly had intentionally gone over to friend's house. Sarla was alone. She knew when he would be coming home. She had put on hot pants only. She flopped down lazily on to a couch, in the living room, topless. Jimmy let himself in with his key and walked straight to his room. He failed to notice Sarla, as he was busy talking on his cell phone. After freshening up, he realized the house was strangely quiet. Usually, Jolly would have welcomed him with a hot kiss, followed by her queries about his sexual adventures on the previous night. He checked all rooms. They were empty. Lastly, he turned to the living room and stopped short at the sight before him. Sarla, in all her topless glory, was sprawled on the couch, wearing a tiny hot-pant.

Sarla watched him through her half-closed eyes, as he turned away abruptly. Jimmy was in a tizzy. He thought for a while and then called up on their landline, which was in the living room. Sarla realized that she had to stop her play-acting for now. She got up and covering her tits ran to her bedroom. She let some time pass before venturing out in a gown. She found Jimmy sitting on the same couch, reading a newspaper.

On seeing her, Jimmy inquired about Jolly and expressed his surprise that she would be back only at night. He called up Jolly, who informed him that she was with a close friend and would return after dinner. Time passed and Jimmy dozed and dreamed about Sarla in various poses showing off her boobs. He woke up with a start on hearing Sarla calling him. She announced that dinner was ready. Jimmy and Sarla shared a quiet dinner and they retired to their respective rooms.

Jimmy once again dozed as he waited for Jolly to return. The ringing of his cell phone woke him up. He realized that it was almost midnight. It was Jolly's call. In a slurred voice she told him that she would be spending the night with her friend. She explained that both of them had a bit too much of drinks and were in no position to even stand up properly. Just that and she disconnected. Jimmy dialed back immediately.

Jolly took the call only after the third time. She inquired what was the matter. Jimmy bluntly told her that he was horny and wanted to fuck her in all her holes. Jolly merely giggled and then moaned. When Jimmy asked why she had moaned, she replied that her girlfriend was licking her pussy making her moan. Jimmy asked her angrily what he was to do himself. Jolly gave a louder moan and told him to fuck Sarla and once again disconnected.

Jimmy sat their not believing that he had heard her right. He called Jolly once again,. An angry Jolly almost shouted at him, asking him to let her enjoy the sucking and repeated that he was free to fuck Sarla or any other girl. Jimmy sat, staring at the phone in his hand. Images of his wife being sucked by some female not known to him flashed before him. These were followed by images of Sarla's naked boobs.

Just then the door of his bedroom opened and in walked Sarla. She wore only a tiny g-string. The tiny triangle barely covered the slit of her pussy. She walked up to him and took his head between her naked boobs. No words were exchanged as his hands moved to her butt and grabbed her cheeks. She moved back a bit allowing him access to her taut nipples. He greedily latched onto one and then the other. Sarla removed his clothes hurriedly. She too was excited. Removing her g-string deftly she moved on top of him. She quickly grabbed his erect penis and shoved it into her pussy. Sarla moved her hips and fucked Jimmy. It wasn't long before Jimmy was straining and let go his juice in her pussy. Sarla moaned with pleasure as she came just then.

Sarla rolled over and fell on the bed and was almost instantly asleep. Jimmy turned on his side and watched her face. He caught a look of satisfaction and a smile on her face, even as she fell asleep. It dawned on him that Sarla and Jolly had together planned this seduction. He did not mind it at all, as he too rolled back and drifted off to sleep.

Jimmy woke up next morning to the sound of laughter from the kitchen. It was Jolly and Sarla. He got up and putting on his shorts went there. He confronted Jolly in mock anger and accused her of planning her husband's seduction. It only made Jolly and Sarla laugh louder. Calling them naughty, he too joined in the laughter. Later over tea, he asked Jolly whether there really was a girlfriend. Jolly looked at him slyly and assured him that she was indeed with her girlfriend last night. She added that she had indulged in lesbian sex till fully satisfied. When Jimmy asked her if he could meet her, Jolly with a mischievous smile told him that he would that very evening. He couldn't get anything further from her.

Jimmy returned home in the evening. He let himself in to the sight of his wife, Jolly greedily licking the pussy of a girl in a sixty-nine position. Sarla watched them while fingering her cunt. It was some time before Jolly noticed him, when she lifted her face to get closer to the pussy in front of her. She grinned at him and told him that this was her girlfriend's pussy. She urged him to say hello to the pussy. Sarla came forward and removed his pants and led him by his now straining penis towards the duo on the sofa. Jimmy did not require further goading. He plunged his penis into the open pussy. Jolly guided him into the open cunt. The other girl gasped at this sudden intrusion and clamped her teeth hard into her pussy, making her gasp in turn.

Sarla knelt down behind Jimmy and took his balls in her mouth. She let go of them as he moved forward and grabbed them again as he moved back. This in and out continued for some time, until Sarla moved away and pulled on a strap-on. She moved behind Jolly and plunged it into her ass-hole. Sarla bent forward and locked her mouth onto Jimmy's. Jimmy's hands soon found Sarla's jiggling boobs and he dug into them hard with his fingernails. The twin assault on her pussy and her ass-hole was too much for Jolly and she let out a loud wail as she came. Jimmy too released his load at the same time - partly in the girl's pussy and as he came out, Sarla took his dripping penis in her mouth. Sarla and the other girl joined in by climaxing. The four of them fell down, partly on the sofa and partly on the floor, in a heap.

Later Jolly introduced her girlfriend as Lolita. Lolita promptly took Jimmy's penis in her mouth and shook it.

enup
enup
36 Followers