Just Give it a Shot

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh fuck," I heard him say. "You're a natural cocksucker."

That's not the first time I've been told that. I tried to say thank you, but what came out was, "Mmmmhmmmmhhhh."

"Just keep going – take it all."

I felt his hand getting more forceful and pushing more of his thick cock in my mouth. I'd sucked longer cocks, but not at this thickness. I felt his cock reach my throat and choked a little. I started to pull back, but his hand pushed me back down.

"No no, boy," he said. "If you want to come up, you have to take it all the way first."

I went along and went back down trying to take his thick cock in my throat. I tried to breathe through my nose and swallow it into my throat – and with success. I felt the head go into my throat just as he moaned with pleasure. Now both hands were on the back of my head holding me down there. He slowly moved his hips back and forth pulling his cock out just a little and slamming it back in – he was face-fucking me slowly. It honestly felt so good to be able to pleasure him like that. I reached up and started playing with his right nipple while he fucked my mouth.

"Oh, fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck," he said. "Keep doing that just like that."

All of the sudden, he pulled my mouth almost off his cock until I was at the very tip, and pushed it all the way back down. I got what he wanted. I immediately started to bob my head up and down on his cock making sure to take it all the way into my throat each time, and right out to the tip. He was almost writhing with pleasure at this point.

"Gooooood booooyyyy," he said. "Don't stop."

I kept going making sure to speed up and slow down now and again. He seemed to be enjoying himself – and I was too.

"I'm going to cum, boy. Mouth or face?"

I took my mouth off long enough to say, "Face."

In a moment, he stood up, grabbed my head, and started fucking my mouth very hard. I choked on him a few times. He grabbed my hair and pulled my head off and said, "What, boy?"

"Face, Sir. Sorry, Sir."

"That's okay, boy. You'll learn soon enough." He went back to lightly fucking my face and then pulled out just enough to cum all over my face. He shot rope after rope of cum on my face – I wasn't sure he was going to stop. "That was good, my boy."

"I enjoyed it too, Sir."

"Of course you did. Cocksuckers love my cock." I started to raise my hand but he grabbed my wrist. "You leave that on your face until we're done. We don't waste cum, boy. If it's not in your throat, it stays on your face until we're done." I was hard as a rock at this point.

"Yes, Sir."

"Stand up, boy." I complied. He grabbed my rock hard cock and walked me over to the bed. "Judging from how hard you are, I'd say you're having some fun."

"I am, Sir."

He stared right through me with those green eyes and said, "We've only just started. Get on all fours on the bed."

I hesitated, and he definitely noticed. "I'm not going to fuck you just yet, boy. And definitely not if you don't start listening soon." I got onto the bed on all fours like he said. He was at my side. He grabbed my rock hard cock, which was sticking out and pushed it downward, stretching it toward my ass until it wouldn't go anymore. All of the sudden, "WHACK!" He spanked me in a way that he hit the bottom part of my ass, and my balls too. Man, they were aching. "I told you that you needed to listen or you would be punished." He did this four more times. It hurt so good.

He then walked behind my. I felt him pull my ass cheeks apart and I was preparing for the soon-to-be assault on my ass. Then, I felt his tongue. I almost doubled over in pleasure. He was tongue-fucking my ass, and it felt so good.

"Aaaahhhhh," was all I could manage.

He stopped just long enough to say, "You like that, boy?"

"Yeeesss, Sirrrrrr..."

He went back at it with more intensity this time. All of the sudden, he pulled my cock down again and started slowly stroking it.

"Oh fuuuuuuuuuuuck," was all I could get out.

"You want me to keep going?"

"Please, Sir." And with that, he kept going plunging his tongue deeper and deeper. I felt like I was going to cum already and we didn't even fuck yet! I felt my balls starting to tighten – and Connor must have felt it too.

"You want to cum, boy?"

"Please, Siiiiiiiiiiiiiiirrrrrrrr..." It was going to happen. And in that moment, he moved his hand off my cock and wrapped his hand around the top of my balls. He pulled down fairly hard and I doubled over in an agonizing mixture of pain and pleasure. "Ahhhhhhhh!"

"I told you. I. Cum. First." And just like that – my balls are aching, and I didn't have to cum anymore. But I wanted to so bad. "Back on all fours, boy." I complied immediately. I had a feeling that if I wanted any release, I was going to need to listen. "Where do you keep the lube and condoms?"

"Top drawer by the bed, Sir." He smacked my ass as he walked by nice and hard. I dared not move. I heard him open the drawer, grab lube and a condom and walk back over. My cock was still rock hard. I heard him open the lube, and next thing, I felt a cold lubricated finger press onto my asshole. I shifted forward. He moved his hand and smacked my butt.

"Don't move, boy."

I felt the finger back on my hole and starting to push its way in. "Ahhhhh..." But he didn't stop – he kept going until I felt the rest of his hand on my ass. And then, the most intense pleasure I'd ever felt – he found my prostate. He started to massage it with his finger. My arms gave out. My head was in my bed, and my ass was up in the air and at his mercy.

"I've wanted at this ass since I saw you in the gym Monday. Working that ass on those squats, and those deadlifts." He kept massaging my prostate – I was helpless. "I almost couldn't contain myself when I was helping you with those deadlifts and I was helping you thrust." I was almost ready to cum again – he was going at it harder now. "And when you starting hip thrusting to work that little ass, I was sure you were just tying with me."

"I'm gonna cuuuum..."

"You wanna cum, boy?"

"Pleeeease, Sir. I need to cum..." He started moving his finger in and out making sure to bump my prostate every time he went all the way in. My balls were staring to contract. He shoved his finger all the way in and tickled my prostate. Then he grabbed my balls with his other hand and pulled down nice and hard again. And my balls felt like they were going to explode. "Please. Please, Sir. I neeeeeeeed to cum.

"I. Cum. First. All fours, boy."

I pushed myself back up barely able to hold up my own bodyweight. But I wanted to cum, so I went along. With that, he plunged two fingers into my ass and started moving in and out and finger-fucking me. Every once in a while he bumped my prostate and I nearly fell over.

"You ready for my cock, boy?"

"Yessuuuhhh..." was all I could get out. I heard him open the condom, put it on, and lube up. I felt him put more lube on my asshole.

"Tell me how bad you want it."

"Please fuck me."

"What was that?" he pulled on my balls.

"Ahhhhhh! Pleeeeease fuck me, Siiiiiiirrrrr."

"Well, since you asked so nicely." He pressed his cockhead to my asshole and gently pushed his way in. "Relax your ass, boy." I relaxed a to get him in. He pushed a little and I felt his head go in.

"Ahhhhhhhhh," we said simultaneously.

"Holy fuck. You're sooooo tight," he said.

"You're so biiiiiiig."

He started to move in a little deeper.

"Aaaaahhhhhhhh," I sighed.

He pushed in deeper and deeper until he was all the way in.

"Fuuuuuuuck," he said. "I've waited so long for this ass."

At first, moved slow, but once my ass adjusted to his size, he started to go faster and faster. I felt my cock getting harder as he thrusted in and out. My balls were starting to boil. He put his muscular arm around my torso and pulled me into him. I felt like I was being impaled – and I didn't want him to stop. He was bumping my prostate with his cock every time. It was such an amazing feeling and I had no idea how much time was passing between the cries of "Ahhhhhh", "Oh fuck", and "It feels so good".

All of the sudden he tightened his grip around my torso and flipped us both. He was on his back and I was on my back on top of him – his cock still impaling me.

"Sir, I'm going to cum. Please, Sir. Please let me cum this time."

"Okay, boy. If you can make me cum, I'll let you cum too."

He started to fuck me while he was under me. He reached around and started stroking my cock again. My balls were starting to contract again.

"I'm going to cum, Sir."

"I'm going to cum too, boy."

"Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuuuuuuck," I cried out.

"Cum with me, boy!"

In that moment, I felt my cock explode all over me. Rope after rope of cum came out of my cock. It burned with such pleasure, I was surprised I could even move. I felt my ass pulsating on his thick cock, and his cock pumping load after load into that condom. I'm surprised it didn't break.

We were both finished, and neither of us moved. We just stayed there like that with his cock in my ass, cum all over my torso and my face. He picked me up off his cock – I'm glad he did since I couldn't move myself. He put me beside him and put his arm around my head and cuddled me to him.

"So, think you might-" he started and I cut him off.

"We're doing that again," I said.

He laughed a deep laugh, and turned his head to look at me with those eyes. "Come on," he said. He started to get up and grabbed my hand. "Let's go for a shower."

"Right now?!" I said as he was taking off his condom and throwing it out.

"Well, yeah," he said in an obvious tone. "We're both kind of covered in cum." He laughed. "Come on."

We went to the shower, got in and started the water. He soaped me up and washed me off with his muscular arms. He turned me and stared at me with those green eyes. He continued to wash my torso, never breaking our gaze. He grabbed my cock and I flinched.

"Oh come on," he said. "We just fucked. Let me wash you up."

He continued to wash me down. After he was done with me, he started washing himself. I was a little jealous that his hands were all over that body. I reached out to touch his cock, and he grabbed my wrist.

"No no no. You've already had at it today. Let's wait a while – it will make it better." I let out a little whimper and he smiled. "We'll get there, baby boy." And with that he kissed me.

We got dried up and went back to the bedroom. He started to get dressed.

"You're leaving?" I asked.

"Yeah, I got work in the morning."

"I was hoping you'd stay."

He turned to me and walked right over to me. His eyes were more intense than ever, "What are you doing tomorrow night?"

"Um. I work until 8 and then nothing."

"I'll swing by around 9. We can go out and do something."

"Oh, okay." We started to walk to the door.

"And if you're a good boy, maybe we can have a little fun too."

I couldn't believe my cock was getting hard again. And he definitely noticed. He kissed me as I opened the door for him to go. And then he grabbed my hardening cock through my pants and whispered in my ear: "This is my toy, boy. You don't play with this unless I tell you to."

"Wait, what?"

"I know you're gonna play with yourself when I leave," he whispered. "Spanking isn't the only punishment I know. Don't play with your cock at all. I want to have fun tomorrow night. If I get the slightest feeling you disobeyed me, you won't cum for a week."

And with that he left. My balls were already aching, and I couldn't wait until tomorrow after work.

12