Just Great!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"God damn it, he cant be serious!", my dad said.

I closed my eyes and thought for a moment and after a few minutes, knew that it was a very good chance that I was already pregnant. My dad would have to accept it, and that was all there was to it. "It doesn't matter anymore dad.", I said with a certain finality.

"What do you mean? I am not going to let that man make me get you pregnant, Rachel."

"If I am thinking correctly dad. It's more than likely that I am already pregnant.", I said with a shrug.

Before my dad could say anything, I pulled out one of the test strips and went over to the corner where there was a commode. After i was done, I placed the test on the table and walked away to the window. We left it open now, because with it closed the room got stuffy. I watched as the leader and some men, pulled my mother into the building next door again, and heard the sounds as they started their raping of her.

After a few moments of listening, I turned to find my dad staring at the pregnancy test. Tears were falling from his face and I walked over to him. I didn't have to look at the test to know what the results were, it was written all over his face. I was pregnant.

When the leader came around the next time, my dad tried to kill him, but only ended up getting himself shot in the foot and knocked out. I stood up and ran to my father. "NO! Oh god, no daddy!!"

The leader walked over and shoved me out of the way, he then looked over my father and checked the wound in his foot. He wasn't being mean or nasty, but carefully pulled my father over to the bed and placed him into it. He ripped a strip of cloth and bound the bullet wound in my father's foot.

"It went straight through, so do not worry. It is a clean wound. He will be fine.", the leader said with what seemed like genuine concern. "I will make sure some medicine is brought here and stuff you can use to keep the wound clean."

"Why the concern? Why do you even care you fucking bastard?", I said as I rose back to my feet.

"I have my reasons, girl and although I said I would kill, I will not, unless I am forced to. Do you understand?"

"No. I don't understand."

"You will, eventually, Rachel."

He stood up and moved away from my dad and motioned for me to go to him. I went over to my dad and he was alive, just unconscious.

The leader went over to the table and picked up the test strip. "Ah. This is what made your father attack me. Excellent! You are already pregnant!", he said with a big smile.

"You bastard", I said.

"Not happy about having a baby?", he said looking at me.

My mind froze. I knew I was pregnant, but I wasn't upset about it. Even the fact that the child was my fathers wasn't making me ill. I looked over to my dad and my heart began to beat hard and I felt my face flush.

"Yes. Rachel. Yes. You are happy about having a baby, aren't you?", he said softly as he walked to the door. Just before he left, he looked at me and with a note of satisfaction on his face spoke. "For what it's worth, your momma is pregnant too. Though with her, we'll have to wait until the child is born before we know who the father is."

And that was how it was to be. After I had gotten the stuff to clean and bind my dad's wounds, I told him everything that happened and what the leader had said about mom being pregnant as well. I also told my dad that I was happy that I was pregnant, and that he was the father.

The next day, the leader brought momma to our building and we all had a very emotional reunion.

Since I was already pregnant, I convinced mom and dad to let me take mom's place for a while, so she could get some rest and be with daddy. When the leader came to collect mom, he was surprised when I offered to take her place.

He gladly accepted the exchange, and I was immediately brought to the other building where several men were already waiting. When they saw me, I was taken very fast tied up and placed on a nearby bed on my back. The leader was the first to take me and after he had emptied his cum into my pregnant womb, the other men took his place.

Over and over again, man after man took me and each pumped their cum into my full and extremely well fucked pussy. I spent the next few days going through this until I couldn't take any more.

Thankfully, even these disgusting bastards knew when to stop, and the leader kept his word not to physically harm me or my mom.

Once my mom and I began to show, the leader told the rest of the pirates that we were off limits and to leave us be. So for the remainder of both of our pregnancies, mom and I got to spend it with dad. The leader and the rest of the pirates allowed us to roam freely, especially after showing us that the waters were filled with a lot of different sharks including reef and blue sharks.

There was no way we were going anywhere, especially with me and mom so far along in our pregnancies. Dad was free to walk around and he even talked the leader into letting him setup our building into a clinic where mom and I would have our babies.

Mom had her baby first, a 8 pound, 7 ounce beautiful black haired, dark eyed baby girl. I could see the pain in my father's eyes when he delivered the baby, but he quickly hid it for my mother's sake and with a genuine smile on his face, presented the baby to her.

Mom at first didn't want to look at the child, but after seeing the tears of joy in my father's face, she accepted the baby and once the baby began to coo in her arms, all the fear and shame on my mom's face was replaced with a soft joy and happiness. The leader of the pirates had been close by and said that the baby had the look of one of his men named "Esperanzo".

My mother looked at my father who just gave her a gentle nod.

"Please ask Esperanzo, what he would like to name his daughter.", my mom asked the leader of the pirates.

"Yes. I will do this.", he said and left to go find Esperanzo.

He would return later and announce the name to my mother as "Aintza"

Me on the other hand, waited another week before I gave birth. A very healthy 9 pound, 4 ounce baby boy, with vibrant blue eyes, just like mine and my dads. We named him "Gavin" after my grand father.

Little did I know at that time that my mom and I would be here in ten months giving birth again. Nor did I think we would be staying here and enduring this for so many years. But, we were alive and together, and considering our circumstances, that means a lot more than you know.

Life is.....Just Great.

12