Just Imagine It

Story Info
My girl friend and my wife.
24.7k words
4.25
155.1k
57
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Britease
Britease
2,366 Followers

Hello again

This one ended up a little longer than I meant it to, and I thought about splitting it into several chapters, but the ending really needs you to read it at one go. (or at least I think so)

No heavy sex scenes, just a bit now and then when the plot requires it, so if you need long explicit sex in your stories, then maybe this isn't for you.

I think it is realistic in regards the actions of the 'hero'

He is just an ordinary sort of chap, not an SAS soldier, and never been in the US 'SEALS', and seeks his revenge as such, as most (but not all) of us probably really would if we could. In fact the story was inspired by something that I once really did to someone who crossed me earlier in my life, not involving a woman, but in my case there was only two staircases involved and not five hundred. (I hope that's got you thinking? A staircase fetish – That's a new one!)

All comments welcome. I love 'em, but please don't vote me down just because you don't like one of the characters. It is just a story after all.

----------------------------------------------

Just imagine it.

Many of you will have been there.

Last year at school, testosterone kicking in like mad, and your girl friend is one of the prettiest girls at your school.

Both still virgins, a state that you desperately wish to bring to an end, but she is adamant that you won't. At least not with her!

'She' was Fiona Martin, a pretty little blonde, about average height with a nice slim figure and breasts that I had watched fill out over the last few years, though I hadn't yet got as far as feeling them, at least not inside her bra. I'd touched her legs, her thighs, and had once nearly touched her panties, only to have my hand snatched away just as I thought I was about to experience heaven.

She was much fancied by all the lads at our school, but I was cock-a-hoop that she had chosen me, even though I thought it was perhaps more because I was in the first team at rugby and the school champion at tennis than because of my looks or my charm.

She played tennis as well, and was really quite good, so I had introduced her to the club I played for in our suburb of London.

It was a good club, with five courts, four grass courts by the clubhouse, and a hard-court, which was less popular, just up by the side of the railway lines. Since I played for the club, the first team even, I was allowed on the grass courts, though when I played with my friends we usually had to use the hard-court, leaving the better courts for the seniors.

I guess Fiona enjoyed the fact that when we played together, as long as it wasn't too crowded, we could play on the grass. Somehow it meant she could lord it a little over some of her girl friends, and I benefited from that to some extent.

Another person who came to feature in my life was Tod Harding, my doubles partner at the club, and easily one of the best players there. It was him who had asked me to play with him earlier that year in the club tournament, and I was somewhat flattered to be asked, and very pleased when we won it. We became a regular pairing, winning most of our matches against other clubs, as Fiona and I got to know him and his wife Sheila quite well.

We were both eighteen by then, and they were six or seven years older, with a lovely little fair haired girl of six who Fiona and I used to baby-sit for them quite often when they went out.

We thought it an excellent arrangement, as we would have the house, and indeed the sofa to ourselves for the evening, and it was on that very sofa that I eventually got Fiona to allow me to feel her lovely breasts. She wouldn't actually take her top off, but several times I got it undone and even managed to unclip her bra. Her gasps as I tweaked her nipples was a monumental moment for me, and at last I felt as if I was getting somewhere with her.

But I wasn't ____ That was as far as she let me go, which wasn't helped by Tod and Sheila's sly remarks when they came home each time, jokingly asked us whether we'd had a good time, assuming, I suspect that we had gone far further than we had.

Everything seemed to be fine, till I had a run of really good luck on the tennis court, and ended up matched against Tod in the final of the club singles.

He expected to win.

Everyone else expected him to win.

Even I half expected him to win.

It didn't work out like that though, and I not only beat him, but also took him in two straight sets.

The young contender had defeated the old champion, and a few of the old stagers at the club were a bit put out. Quite a few of them ribbed Tod about losing, and he didn't take it well.

His attitude towards me seemed to change from that day on, though I never imagined quite the effect it would have on me for such a large chunk of my life.

It was after that event that Tod started to take an un-natural interest in Fiona. Sheila always gave me a peck on the cheek after we had finished baby sitting, and Tod had always done more or less the same to my girl friend. However that began to change and firstly Tod started to see us to the door, and once out of Sheila's sight would put his arm round Fiona, then give her a kiss. That progressed to him holding her tight, and the kiss becoming longer and longer.

I was quite jealous, but very young and inexperienced at the time, so I bit my tongue and said nothing to Tod, even though it screwed me up inside as I stood there watching them, waiting for what seemed ages for them to finish their cuddle, and break from their clutch.

Clenching my fists as I watched him kiss her, as his hand sliding down to her bottom and pulling her even closer into him.

Of course I mentioned it to Fiona, telling her it made me uncomfortable, but she laughed at me and told me not to be silly, insisting there was nothing in it and that I was making a fuss about nothing.

Trouble was, she blushed when she said it, making it bloody obvious that it wasn't that innocent.

Then one Saturday after Tod and I had just beaten another pair, he asked me a question that embarrassed the hell out of me, as we sat alone in the changing rooms of the tennis club.

"What's Fiona like in bed then Tim?"

Just like that with no warning at all. I flustered and went red, not knowing what to answer. After all, I had no idea, so I just shrugged my shoulders, which he took the wrong way.

"Not so good then Tim," he went on. "Surprising as she looks such a hot little number and has a lovely little body."

"No I didn't mean she wasn't any good," I replied still flustered and totally out of my depth. "What I meant was......"

I stuttered to a halt, still not knowing what to say.

"That I should mind my own business perhaps?" butted in Tod before I could say anything further.

"No Tod," I answered the older more worldly man, not wishing to slight him. "It's just that ___ shit, I'm not used to talking about that sort of thing really."

Tod laughed, but not at me, not to embarrass me. Or so I thought.

"Well she can certainly kiss," Tod went on next. "The little minx stuck her tongue down my throat when we were saying goodnight last Thursday."

I gulped and must have turned a deeper shade of red.

"I suppose you taught her that Tim," he carried on seemingly unaware that I was fighting to breath properly. "You certainly taught her well. I could have fucked her myself if Sheila hadn't been around."

We laughed together like two grown men might when discussing such things, though I was totally out of my depth, and my laughter was strained.

Not surprising as Fiona, my girl friend, not his, had never once kissed me like that!

"And those lovely tits. They're not very big but Christ are they firm. I suppose you like feeling them don't you?" Tod demanded next.

He was teasing me of course, taking advantage of my inexperience to ask personal questions that he would not have dared ask an older guy. I didn't realize that, just had to accept it, but at least I was on firmer ground by then.

"Yes," I answered trying to sound confident, trying to match his maturity. "They do feel good. Really good."

Well they did.

"Well they certainly felt bloody nice the other night when I was saying goodnight to her Tim," he teased me. "Really nice little handful they were, and maybe next time I'll get you to look out for Sheila, and I'll get her blouse undone so I can have a proper feel."

My insides went like concrete, and I couldn't speak as he confirmed my worst suspicions about how far Fiona had let him go with her.

"Likes you to suck them does she Tim?" He next demanded, an amused smile on his face, putting me on the spot yet again, not letting up.

"OK I suppose," I said, trying to sound nonchalant, trying to pretend that it was something that I did regularly even though it was something I'd never done in my life, never mind with Fiona.

"I bet her nipples taste good Tim," he went on, though by now I was squirming in my seat, praying for him to stop. I just wanted him to shut up and I'd had enough, but didn't know how to stop the conversation. "They feel as if they do when she squashes them up against my chest," he continued. "They feel so hard and erect that I can feel them scraping me through my shirt."

I felt like bursting into tears. I was big enough, a shade over six foot and well built with all the tennis and rugby I played, but Tod was a man when I was still really a schoolboy, and I couldn't stand up to him either physically or mentally, so I had to accept his teasing, and had to listen to him telling me how my girl had apparently rubbed her sexy little body up against him, rubbing her crotch hard against his thigh as he pushed back against her, when she had never done that to me.

Somehow he knew that I had never actually got that far with Fiona, and I could only assume that it was her that had told him.

I squirmed as I tried to imagine when and how, that conversation may have taken place.

Pissed off doesn't half describe it. I felt inadequate, humiliated, totally humiliated, and decided that Tod was not the friend that I had thought him to be. I didn't really like him at all.

It was odd because my father didn't like his, though I'd never found out why, only that it was something to do with my mother when she had been younger. It was awkward for Dad because Tod's family owned the biggest building firm in the area, and since Dad ran a small carpentry firm, employing three men to make doors and windows and things, he could hardly not deal with Tod's father even though it so obviously grieved him to do so.

Like father like son, I was to find out to my cost.

----------------------------------------------------

I took Fiona to task but as usual she brushed my worries aside.

"OK so I've had his tongue in my mouth," she admitted. "But it wasn't me who started it, it was him ____ we did it in front of you Tim, So what's the big deal?"

"But you don't let me do that," I complained, a little pathetically.

"You've never even tried," she retorted angrily. "You wouldn't have the faintest idea how to ___ not like Tod, he's a real man," and I was beaten for words. "There's lots of things you've never tried ____ why don't you grow up and stop complaining?"

There were lots of things I had tried, because I'd hardly got to first base with her, and instead of shutting up I told her that he'd told me he had felt her tits.

She just shrugged her shoulders, making no attempt to deny it.

"You be careful," I warned her. "He threatened to get inside your blouse next time."

"Really," she replied, suddenly grinning widely. "That will be worth waiting for. I can hardly wait."

The next few days were terrible. I didn't know what to do, what to say. I just felt inadequate, bettered by an older more experienced man.

It came to head.

Well of course it did, like it always does.

We'd been asked to baby-sit their daughter again while they went out to some function. They'd been gone about an hour, and I was still trying to get something on with Fiona, though things were actually going better than normal. She's let me get her blouse undone most of the way down, and though she wouldn't let me undo her bra, I had been allowed to slip my hand inside it, and feel the silkiness of her firm breast, and even toyed with the erect nipple that Tod had talked about.

It was the first time.

This was as far as I had ever got and it was still early in the evening. With the way Fiona was reacting to my caresses, things were looking good.

Then we heard a car pull up outside, and there was a desperate scramble to get her clothing straightened up before whoever it was rang the bell or came in.

It was Tod of course, telling us that Sheila had forgotten some papers she needed, and that he'd come back to get them for her.

"Haven't interrupted anything have I," he asked, laughing as if he'd made a big joke.

I was about to say no, when Fiona butted in with, "Fat chance of that."

That really pissed me off putting me down like that, especially in front of Tod, who I was still annoyed at from the other day.

Tod smiled and disappeared upstairs, I guessed looking for whatever he had come back for. I tried to cuddle up to Fiona, but she pushed me off impatiently, almost as if she'd lost interest in me and didn't want her precious Tod to come back and find her cuddling me.

"Tim," Tod said as he walked back into the room. "Sorry old boy, but the little one sounded as if she was awake. Can you pop up and settle her down for me, as I've got to get off."

"OK," I replied, reluctantly raising myself from the sofa, and made my way out of the room, and up to his daughter's bedroom. At least he'd soon be gone and I could get on with my quest to get Fiona to open up.

"Hi Tim," the little six year old beamed at me as I entered her room. She was obviously wide-awake even though her eyes were droopy. "Read me a story please Tim, read me my favorite one about the little green turtle."

I'd already read her one earlier, but she was such a sweet little girl that reading another was no hardship. I started the story about the little green turtle, hardly needing to read the words, as I knew it so well by then.

"How come you're awake sweetie," I asked her, as I saw her eyes drooping again.

"Daddy woke me up," the child said. "He woke me up and then said he'd ask you to come up and read to me."

It took a just a few awful moments for the implications to sink in, but another ten minutes to settle her down, while my insides churned and a red haze misted up my sight.

'Out of the mouths of children' as they say.

At last I kissed her on the forehead, tucked her in, and rushed from the room, leaping down the stairs, two or three at the time, and bursting back into the living room.

The bastard.

Fiona leapt up from the sofa, turned her back on me, and made a poor attempt at hiding the fact that she was fumbling to do up the buttons to her blouse. That was the second time in less than half an hour.

The bastard.

Tod looked up at me grinning, not the slightest sign of embarrassment or guilt on his face.

"You're right Tim," he said at last. "Great pair of tits, nice and firm and hard little nipples, Just like you told me."

Fiona looked round at me in disgust.

"You pig," she screamed at me. "You disgusting pig. Don't I mean anything to you? You tell everyone what I let you do?'"

I was lost, yet again out of my depth, and not knowing what to say or how to handle it. I'd caught that bastard touching up my girl, and suddenly it was all my fault.

"Come on Fiona, don't over-react," broke in Tod after an awkward silence, the grin still on his face. "Come back here and sit down.

Fiona glared at me, tossed her head making her hair swirl, and went back and sat back down beside Tod, deliberately looking away from me as she leant up against him, snuggling up to him.

I watched in disbelief as he put his arm around her, and she turned her head towards him, their lips meeting in a long sensuous kiss, that seemed to go on and on.

I squirmed uncomfortably, my chest tightening, as I watched his hand slide inside her blouse and then into her bra onto her bare flesh, till at last he flipped the buttons of her blouse open, and pulled her bra up above her lovely breasts.

He simply cupped them, lifting them up as if to display them to me, breaking off from their kiss at last, and grinning up at me, as I stood there, looking at my semi-naked girl friend, furious but impotent.

It was the first time I had actually seen my girl friend's bare breasts, and they was cupped in another man's hand.

I was gutted, completely gutted.

I had no idea what to do ____ not a clue.

I was lost in a situation that I couldn't handle, and just stood there totally humiliated, the bottom having dropped out of my world.

It seemed to last for so long, just went on and on, as he kissed her again and played with her tits, stroking themin front of me and rubbing her hard nipples between his fingers as Fiona gasped aloud, reacting to his actions, the pair of them apparently oblivious to my presence or my feelings.

And I just stood there watching, my eyes misting up in frustration. Not knowing whether to run away and hide, or physically attack the pair of them.

Stop it! ___ For Christ's sake stop it! My insides cried out, but I couldn't bring myself to form the words.

By then he had both her breasts right out, her blouse right off and her bra undone and draped down her arms.

And still I continued to just stand there, watching, unable to tear my gaze away from my girl friend being slowly undressed in front of my eyes.

Next he slid his hand up her leg and under her short skirt, massaging her thighs as he worked his way up.

"Oh my God ___ Oh Tod...!" cried out my girl, panting and throwing her head back in abandon, gasping aloud as his fingers obviously slipped inside her panties, making no attempt to stop him unlike she had been doing to me for the last seven months.

"Why don't you go get yourself a beer or something Tim," Tod suggested, an annoyed tone to his voice, obviously just wanting to get me out of the way.

I shook my head, unable to say anything as the tears welled up inside me. He just shrugged his shoulders as if to say 'your problem', and then started to ease her panties down over her hips till they were half way down her thighs, and then finally slipping them down till they were around her ankles.

A few moments longer, and I could stand it no longer, crying aloud, "STOP! ____ Stop it the pair of you for Christ's sake."

Tod looked up at me, that self satisfied smile on his face, as he continued to finger my girl friend, quite deliberately lifting her skirt right up to expose her naked pussy to me, her blonde pubic hairs more abundant than I imagined they would have been. She gasped and squealed and wriggled her slender body as he fondled her, lost in her passion, and uncaring that her skirt had risen up to her waist, and that I could quite clearly see his two fingers sunk half way into her wet pussy, between her now wide open legs.

I'd never seen it before. That was the problem; I'd never seen her bare pussy before, and I couldn't take my eyes off it, or the clear liquid that had started to ooze out of it between his fingers each time he thrust them slowly into her. It was erotic maybe, but hardly the best way to see my girl friend's pussy for the first time ever.

Fiona was lost to the world, squirming around on the sofa as he fingered her, squealing out each time he pushed a little deeper into her.

"Ok, You're right Tim," called Tod callously at last. "I've got to get back to my loving wife I suppose."

With that he slid his fingers slowly out of Fiona's pussy, gently playing with what I now know to be her clitoris, then squeezed her bare breast one last time, before standing up, leaving her to slump down on the sofa exhausted.

Britease
Britease
2,366 Followers