Just In Time Ch. 01

Story Info
Ancient Egypt: They think Justin a God, he sleeps with Isis.
2.6k words
4.4
40.3k
22
0

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/07/2022
Created 08/04/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
markedas
markedas
17 Followers

**All characters are over 18

**This is a SERIAL so it is a running story so please look for the following installments! This one lays a lot of groundwork so if it's a little slow I apologize!

* ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ *

Justin lay back on his bed as she unzipped his pants. He was going to make sure she finished this time. Her hand reached in and pulled him out. It felt more than real to Justin this time. Her mouth closed over him and her head began to bob. Part of Justin felt like her mouth was warm and soft while the other part felt like a tight fist was moving up and down his shaft.

Justin pulled his pants open more and caressed his own balls. She was bobbing her head faster now. Watching her was driving him insane. She looked up at him and it drove Justin over the edge and he felt himself spurting into his hand.

"Mr. Tempus, Doctor Tanner would like to see you," a voice from above said evenly to Justin.

"Jesus Alfred! I was fucking doing something here!"

"I believe you were trying to fuck something sir," the voice replied in the same tone.

Justin laughed and pulled off the virtual reality goggles he'd been working on for weeks. They were better. But it was still virtual and not reality. He grabbed the Kleenex by his bed and stood up.

"And can you please listen to me this time when I say I only want to talk to you in hologram form," Justin said.

"Much apologies sir," the voice said, and in a barely audible snap a holograph projection sprung up from the floor.

A thin man in his mid fifties appeared, clad in a black formal suit with a pressed white shirt. He looked proper and formal and his hair had left him save for a few strands that had been combed over and the thin black mustache that looked like it was tweezer-perfect.

Justin pulled on his glasses that lay by his bed and everything came into focus. He looked at his reflection in the mirror before he headed downstairs to see what the doctor wanted. Justin was tall, wiry – most would say gangly, with unkempt hair that never seemed to want to do what Justin wanted it to. What set Justin apart was that he had two beautiful eyes. And by two beautiful eyes, there were two different colored eyes. Justin had one eye that was blue – what he liked to call Mediterranean blue, and one green – what he liked to call forest green.

Justin pulled a t-shirt over his head that had landed just short of the laundry bin and headed down to see what the doctor wanted.

Justin moved into the operating room to see the doctor's back to him. Justin called him Doc Tanner or just Doc. He was a man almost as tall as Justin – which was rare – with wild white hair coming out of every which direction. He was hunched over a computer screen reading something intently when Justin cleared his throat.

"Ahhh Justin! Perfect your virtual goggles yet?"

With most people this comment could have been construed as sarcasm or condescension but Justin knew the Doc was genuinely interested in his creations.

"I figured out the programming for the goggles absorbing and embodying the wearer's truest fantasy but I haven't perfected the sensory applications yet," Justin replied proudly.

"Remarkable my boy! But, er, I have asked you here on something of an emergency," Doc fumbled.

"What is it?"

"We've had another rift. Seems they went back in time to steal the vial of poison Cleopatra used after she was imprisoned by Octavian, it's a remarkable poison really," Doc said excitedly.

"Hemlock, wolfsbane, and opium, right?" Justin finished.

"Excellent my boy!"

"Photographic memory," Justin replied.

"Anyways, the problem is that the time residue indicates that they went back a few days before Cleopatra dies, and well, if they steal the potion before she uses it, it could be unfortunate for us..." Doc droned on.

Time residue was what happened when someone went back in time and it was picked up by Doc's monitors that were tuned to pick up disturbances in time. Time being unstable, it was rough determining how far to go back in time and attempts were frequently off the mark. Thus, Doc had created the machine to track the time residues so that they could go back to that exact moment instead trying a specific date in time.

"So you want me to set up the transmitter for a trip back to ancient Egypt using the time coordinates from the read out on the time residue?" Justin said but assumed it was mostly rhetorical because, that was his job that was what he did.

"No, I, uh, I was hoping I could convince YOU to go back in time," Doc said.

"Me?"

"Well, agent 8 never came back, and there's no one else," Doc replied.

Justin shook his head. Their job was to guard time – it's moments, it's histories, it's everything. It had seemed like an easy job when it had been explained to him but that was because no one thought anyone besides them could go back in time. But someone else had another transmitter with which to go back in time. Funded by the Department for the Preservation of Histories and the Agency for the Protection of Historical Artifacts, they were essentially, the Time Police. Although they were vastly understaffed.

"I..." Justin started.

"You're quick, you've got a photographic memory, we've already experimented REM teaching on you, you have a mind for history..." Doc said hurriedly.

"And I'm the only one left," Justin finished.

"I wouldn't ask you if I didn't think you could do it," Doc said.

"Ok," Justin said.

"The transmitter's ready, I'll just have Alfred give you the REM prep on the mission," Doc said happily.

"You already got everything ready?" Justin asked in surprise.

Doc just smiled and motioned to the REM room.

Justin walked into the REM room and lay down on the doctor's office style bed and waited. REM stands for rapid eye movement, a period of sleep where memories can be developed. Doc developed a method whereby essential components of the time period the agent was being sent to were taught in a single two hour session of REM sleep: languages, contextual history, accents, etcetera, in a way that allowed the agent to think and speak in that manner in their mission so they could blend in.

Justin turned to watch the hologram of Alfred appear before him as he heard the operational arm begin to move.

"I knew you would approve of your promotion Mr. Tempus," Alfred began.

"Jeez! Seems like everyone knew before I did," Justin laughed.

"Time is a tempting proposition Mr. Tempus. As your 8 predecessors have proven," Alfred said.

The operational arm, the same arm that was in every room, allowed Alfred to perform physical tasks. Justin watched as the arm plugged in the lesson and applied the anesthesia and soon Justin was asleep.

He dreamed of Cleopatra. He wasn't sure if he was supposed to be dreaming but he was. She was beautiful. Beyond any kind of beautiful Justin had ever conceived of. But she looked scared. It leant a certain desirability to her that Justin was ashamed of. Her skin was tanned and perfect. She was slender and small breasted with her hair tightly about her face and Justin longed to kiss her. In his dream he reached out for her and he was surprised that she took his hand. Was this supposed to be happening?

Cleopatra stroked Justin's face and kissed him deeply on the lips. Justin opened his mouth, and pushed his tongue gently into Cleopatra's mouth. Cleopatra responded by moaning deeply and pulling Justin too her.

She pushed her hand down Justin's chest until she reached Justin's waist where she thrust her hand into Justin's pants and seized Justin's growing cock. It was Justin's turn to moan and Cleopatra looked victorious. As Cleopatra began to pull Justin's pants down the reality of it all slunk away and Justin was staring at a grayish outline of what had been. And then, he opened his eyes.

"It would seem your dream was quite satisfying sir," Alfred said in his same even tone.

Justin looked down at his bulging erection and blushed.

He reached for his glasses and pulled them on and everything was blurry.

"We er, felt the need to give you a slight correctional surgery," Doc said.

"What?"

"We fixed your eyesight. We couldn't have you wearing glasses in Ancient Egypt!" Doc said.

Justin begrudgingly realized that was true.

"You didn't change their color did you?"

"I'm a scientist my boy, not an alchemist!" Doc replied, shocked.

"So?"

"So time for you to be on your way! You'll have a night and two whole days to catch this disruptor. Best of luck!" Doc said, tossing a thick aero-smooth disc to Justin.

It was the transmitter.

Justin walked to the launching pad. He passed a sign that read:

NO MAN MADE OBJECTS

NO TECHNOLOGY

NO PROBLEMS

Nothing could be brought back in time unless you really messed with the transmitter. But bringing things back could only make things worse. If you lost a weapon and it ended up in the wrong hands it could change history. Likewise for any type of technology. Unfortunately the same was not true for return trips, hence the desire to steal from the past. It was possible to bring things forward in time because that object already existed in some location in the future.

Justin pulled on the pile of clothes that lay in a heap by the transmission zone. A simple pullover tunic and pants made of ancient looking cloth and sandals. Justin took a deep breath and pressed the transmitter button.

***

With a crash Justin landed on something hard and bony and hoped he hadn't damaged his transmitter.

"What are you doing!?" The man Justin landed on yelled. Of course it wasn't in English, but thanks to Justin's REM lesson it sounded the same. Justin hoped what he said would come out the way he wanted it to.

"What are YOU doing?" Justin retorted.

The man stopped for a second.

"Help!" Someone called.

Justin looked beneath the man he had fallen on to see a young girl with a look of fright on her face.

Remembering his REM session Justin coldly said, "I come from Horus to punish those who seek to do ungood."

The man seemed to size Justin up and decide he could probably take him, but if Justin really was an agent of the Gods, then he had better heed his warning and leave.

In the same cold tone Justin added, "more than a few have remarked how my eyes must be a sign of the Gods seconds before I pulled my sword from their heart."

The man yelped and ran away screaming.

Justin stuck out his hand to help the young girl to her feet.

She was much shorter than Justin, but then so was most everyone in the future. It would be surprising if anyone in the past were even close to his height. She had simple black hair and olive skin with big eyes and a small mouth that Justin found instantly attractive. She had slender arms and small hands that held Justin's hand even after she had stood up. Her chest was still rising and falling quite fast after her scare and Justin appraised her as having a rather large chest underneath the thin garment she was wearing.

"You saved me," she said in a doey-eyed cheesy sort of way that Justin almost felt guilty for exercising his power in such a way. Even if it was for good.

"Do you live near here?" Justin asked.

"With my family who are probably sitting down to dinner now, we must hurry," She said still holding onto Justin's hand.

"Isis! Why are you so late? And who is this humongous boy you brought with you?" Asked a man that Justin assumed to be her father. And her name was Isis. Justin looked at her again and decided she did look like an Isis.

"He saved me!" Isis said and rushed through the story.

A space was cleared for Justin, making it five spots, one for Isis, her father, her mother, Justin and one more Justin didn't know. Isis understood his gaze and explained, it's for my sister Iras, but she probably won't eat with us. Or come home for that matter."

Dinner was good, Justin was starving. He went back and forth over if he should keep up his agent of God act and decided it was working and these people seemed to love him for it. When he went in to the palace it would probably do to ditch it.

"I need to go to the palace tomorrow but I have no way of ingratiating myself, any suggestions? Rumors of the court that I could use to gain entrance?"

"Going to visit justice down on that Octavian are you! Rights be to God Horus will show him justice!"

"Really dear he has a purpose you don't need to prejudice him – or Horus for that matter – about something he already knows. And Iras could help him," Isis' mother said.

"Your sister?" Justin asked.

"She is a handmaiden for Cleopatra," Isis said.

"Perfect."

Justin was offered the bed of Isis' mother and father several times but said that Horus knew them to be just people and would not want them giving up their bed in their own home. And so they relented and gave him Isis' bed and told Isis to sleep under the trees.

Justin felt guilty but he had to stop arguing and get to sleep, it was going to be a big day tomorrow.

Justin was just pulling the blanket over him when Isis slid in next to him. Justin was shocked. He didn't know what to say.

Isis smiled and pulled Justin's mouth to hers. This, Justin knew, was real. Not a dream, not virtual reality, this was happening. Isis' mouth was soft and she was eager for Justin. She opened her mouth, offering it to him and Justin thrust his tongue in. Isis smiled into the kiss and pulled Justin's hands to her breasts. They were big, flowing over his hand, and Justin could feel the hard nipples beneath Isis' coverlet. Isis decided against the coverlet and pulled it off with a fluid motion and she sat on Justin's lap, giving him access to her breasts while she reached down and stroked Justin's cock.

Justin was already almost bursting. There was a beautiful woman sitting on him lap that thought he was a God! And she wanted to fuck him!

Isis twisted around so she was facing him and lowered herself down onto Justin's throbbing cock. It was soft and warm and everything Justin wanted it to be. He bit down on his lip because he didn't want to come early.

Maybe talking would slow him down.

"You're my first," Justin said simply.

"You're first?" Isis questioned?

Oh right, the Gods are supposed to be these nubile sexpots.

"This is my first incarnation. Horus created me today for my purpose. You are the first woman to have known me," Justin said.

Isis smiled, "Good. Then you will always remember me."

"I don't think I'm going to forget this anytime soon," Justin panted.

Isis smiled and began to move up and down Justin's shaft faster.

Justin groaned and his orgasm slipped through his fingers. He had been trying to hold it back for so long and then he barely enjoyed it. Well. He obviously enjoyed it a little bit.

Isis kissed him hard and said, "I'll teach you a few more things in the morning God," she winked and snuggled down Justin's chest.

markedas
markedas
17 Followers