Just In Time Ch. 02

Story Info
Ancient Egypt: Justin learns more sex, meets Cleopatra.
3.2k words
4.58
30.2k
5
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/07/2022
Created 08/04/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
markedas
markedas
17 Followers

**All characters are over 18

**This is a SERIAL so it is a running story so please look for the previous/following installments!

* ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ *

Previously on Just In Time: Justin, a young lab tech, is sent back in time to prevent the theft of Cleopatra's poison! After an "REM lesson" where Justin learned all about Ancient Egypt and how to fit in, he seems to be carrying himself well. Justin lands in Ancient Egypt and is assumed to be an agent of the God Horus and is duly rewarded by the lovely Isis for saving her when she takes young Justin's virginity.

* ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ *

The sun had not yet risen when Isis shook Justin awake.

"Hurry, we need to make love before my father wakes."

Justin was laying on his side and opened his eyes bleakly and blinked them a few times until Isis came into view. Just as last night she was stunning. Her large breasts were standing to intention in front of him and Justin reached out and motioned for her to get back in bed. Justin pulled her back against his chest with her back to him so he could stroke her large breasts.

Isis purred softly into the pillow. She reached back and took a hold of Justin's cock and pulled it into her warm opening. Lying side by side with his cock inside Isis, Justin felt as if she was even tighter than the night before. Isis leaned back and kissed Justin wetly on the mouth.

"If you think I'm making you feel too good, just take you thumb and forefinger and make a ring at the base of your cock and pull tight. It will slow you down," Isis said.

Justin closed his eyes as pleasure washed over him.

"Do it," Isis urged.

Justin reached down, and ringed his cock at the base and pulled tightly. Some of the sensation abided.

"Good," Isis sighed as she wove her hips a little more.

Her hand pulled Justin's down to her dripping pussy and pulled his hand to her clit.

"This makes it better. Be gentle, the more attention it gets, the more it will drive me crazy...oh ohhhh." Isis said as Justin's hand did exactly what she had said.

"Uhhh. Ohhh. Oh, oh, oh," Isis groaned as her body shook.

Justin could feel her body spasming into him and her muscles tightening around him. When Isis stopped shaking she reached behind, and stroked Justin's balls. The shock and the pleasure took over Justin and he let go as he came with a loud bang.

"Oh yes, come inside me, I want to have your baby," Isis cooed.

Justin thrusted into her over and over until he felt his cock soften.

Justin opened his eyes. He'd never come that way before. Then again, Isis sure beat the hell out of his hand. Pun intended. She was beautiful. Isis lay back, looking up at him with a smile in her eyes.

She reached up to play with Justin's hair.

"Do you think I will?"

"What?"

"Have your baby. He would be half God," Isis said seriously.

"I think you will – if Horous wills it," Justin replied equally seriously.

Isis smiled and pulled on her coverlet. "You must get ready, my father and I will take you to see my sister Iras. She will get you into the palace. Although I'm not sure how much power she will have considering Octavian is watching Cleopatra like a hawk. And if Octavian executes Cleopatra, it may be dangerous to be introduced as my sister's friend."

Justin nodded.

They were close to the palace gate where they were to meet Isis' sister Iras.

Isis leaned in close to Justin so her father couldn't hear, "you fuck like a God now, agent of Horus, you may have to use that among the palace servants. Many of them will have been used by whomever has passed through but they are rarely satisfied themselves. And from what my sister tells me, they are greedy for exotic travelers."

"My eyes make me exotic?"

"Well your height," Isis said, and leaned close to him, "and your huge cock, that will spread quickly amongst the women."

Justin fought back a smile. Maybe this was going to be a good gig.

As they made their way into the palace, Justin saw a tall confident man with long hair, braided to crown his head and a flowing beard. Justin knew who that was. It was the historian Strabo.

"I have an idea," Justin whispered to Isis.

Justin suggested that he could pretend to be a servant sent to serve Strabo, who was well regarded in the palace, and to be Strabo's connection to Cleopatra. Iras could help Justin fit in and answer his palace related question and also help Strabo get access to Cleopatra. Isis admitted it could work. Justin pressed Isis not to tell Iras that he came from Horus and had Isis tell her father to do the same.

"What does your sister look like?" Justin asked Isis.

"Like me, but with smaller breasts," Isis said with a smile.

Finally Justin saw her. Isis had been right, they did look very much alike. They had the same hair and the same face. Although, Justin realized Isis had not just been sisterly competitive about her last statement. Iras' breasts did appear to be much smaller.

Isis talked to her sister and kissed Justin on the cheek. Justin thanked both Isis and her father. Isis took Justin's hand in both of hers.

"Thank you again for what you did. I hope," and she leaned in closer, "I hope something grows inside me," she finished, pulling Justin's hand to rest on her belly. Justin just smiled.

"You made quite a bit of an impression on my sister," Iras said as they walked into the back entrance of the palace.

"And not you," Justin flirted.

"Not...yet," Iras said, deciding to warm to him just a little bit.

"Strangely it escaped them to tell me what you are called."

"Justin."

"Justin?"

Thinking quickly of his REM lesson, Justin added, "Justinian."

Iras nodded and lead the way to the servants' quarters.

Several people whispered behind them as they went.

"We don't see people as tall as you very much, nor do we see people with different colored eyes. I'm afraid it may be difficult for me to conceal your arrival very much," Iras said.

"Have there been any other arrivals lately?" On seeing Iras' look he quickly added, "meaning, since Octavian's arrival."

"A striking woman joined Octavian's retinue the day before you got here. She's tall. Very tall. Almost as tall as you even. With flowing black hair. She stood out quite a bit. At first I thought she was one of my lady's assassins. Especially when Octavian took a liking to her, but he remains alive and my lady was just as surprised by her as everyone else."

"Just the woman?"

"A stupid man. One who can barely speak replaced the one of the cleaning servants. And, let me see. A strange looking man replaced the old doctor we had."

Justin's mind was racing. The woman could be getting near Octavian to orchestrate Cleopotra's death and take the poison. But that would be a much more difficult affair than it would be for this bumbling servant to swipe the poison while he was cleaning at night. Even this doctor could be the person if Cleopatra had used the palace doctor to mix her poison.

"And this is Charmion," Iras said, motioning toward another girl.

Justin realized they were near their end as they had left the servant's quarters and looked to be in the suite housing the owner of the palace. Justin could not remember if that room was where Cleopatra was quarantined or if it was where Octavian now ruled.

The girl in front of him was shorter than both Iras and Isis but she was no less beautiful. Her black hair was cut more in the way that people thought of the stereotypical Cleopatra cut, short, at her ears. Her features were sharp, she had bony shoulders, slender legs, and small pert breasts poking at her tunic.

Justin saw Charmion sizing her up as well. Her eyes seemed to drink in his height and were knocked backward by his eyes.

"I'm Justin," he said simply.

"I'll go to make it known that you are to be the conduit between us and Strabo. But stay here, don't go anywhere without me," Iras said to Justin.

To Charmion she said, "I'm going to talk with the other servants about our lady's day, please show Justin the room vacated by that idiot Juba.

Charmion looked happy to show Justin his room and they swept off after Iras left.

It was a small room with not much but a bed but Justin figured he couldn't really be picky. It was better than sleeping with the rest of the servants. And it had a door. Ancient Egypt seemed a lot more comfortable than Justin would have thought.

Charmion closed the door behind her and stared at Justin.

Justin saw the look in her eye and smiled. He walked over to her, took her chin in his hands, lifted her mouth up, and bent down and kissed her aggressively. She opened her mouth and Justin pushed his tongue in. Justin wasted no time and his hands wound around Charmion to undue the strings holding up her coverlet. With a simple pull it crumpled to the floor and Charmion was naked in front of him.

Charmion's breasts were firmer than Isis' and her nipples seemed dots sticking out of beautiful mounds. There was a small tuft of pubic hair at her pussy that Justin thought had a spot of wetness.

Justin took her in his arms, pulling her up to him. The little girl felt like she weighed nothing and Justin closed his arms around her and held her up to his eye level. He kissed her hard and pushed her against the wall. Charmion wrapped her legs around Justin and moved against him. Justin laughed and brought her over to the bed and laid her down.

Justin pulled off his clothes and looked down at Charmion. Justin leant down and kissed her again. Charmion eagerly kissed Justin back, harder than she had before. Justin pushed Charmion around so she was facing away from him. He stroked between Charmion's leg, feeling how moist she was and Charmion moaned. Justin slipped a few fingers in and teased her clit, causing her to moan louder.

Justin pushed her head down by pressing on her back and pushed into her dripping pussy from behind. Charmion groaned laboriously. Justin pushed into her a few times before his hand reached around and started stroking Charmion's clit. Charmion buried her face in Justin's bed as she screamed into it. Even then Justin could still hear her. Justin felt the pleasure about to overtake him so he pulled out and gripped the base of his cock to give himself a few more minutes like Isis had told him.

Charmion looked behind her and whimpered, "please?"

Justin smiled and pushed all the way back into her in one stroke and Charmion moaned. Justin worked Charmion's clit faster and faster and Charmion had to bite on the bed coverlet to stop from screaming out as Justin watched her body quiver and shake as it ripped through her.

Justin was watching Charmion's orgasm when he realized that she was dripping in sweat. That and watching a beautiful woman shake around his cock in extreme pleasure pushed Justin over the edge and he powered into Charmion as he came in her again and again.

Justin collapse onto her and they rolled over to lie side by side on the bed.

Neither of them saw Iras watching from the door, which was cracked just a little bit.

Justin and Charmion were clothed when Iras returned a few minutes later.

"My lady is to be allowed to come down to the dining hall with an armed guard led by Octavian's man Epaphroditus," Iras said to Justin.

"Epaphroditus, now that's a name," Justin said exaggeratedly.

Iras didn't smile and Justin's slid from his face.

"I can take you to see that new doctor you were asking about or we can see if Epaphroditus will let you see Cleopatra before dinner," Iras said coldly.

"I would like to meet Cleopatra," Justin said.

"Of course," Iras nodded and indicated Justin should follow her. Charmion made to follow but Iras turned on her and snapped, "you can give them our lady's dinner order."

Charmion looked at Iras' face for a few seconds and nodded slowly and turned around.

"We go to the tower," Iras said.

They stopped in front of a short, squat man who smelled terrible. He wielded a long spear and wore a Roman helmet. Justin assumed this was Epaphroditus.

"This is Justinian, sent from Strabo, to meet with my lady," Iras said.

"I must search you for weapons or poisons for my master believes Cleopatra will end her miserable life before he can show off his prize," Epaphroditus said gruffly.

After determining they were harmless, Iras was allowed to show Justin into the small room at the top of the palace tower. The room was simple and had a bed and a window but the woman inside was far from simple. She looked like she had in Justin's dream, beautiful, desirable, radiating sexuality. Her skin was tanned, her body slender, her breasts firm, her hair was cut close to her face. When she turned around her eyes showed the fear that Justin had sensed in his dream but Justin found himself staring into them. They were deep, brown and luscious and Justin almost missed his introduction.

"This is Justinian my lady, he is to serve the historian Strabo who will no doubt chronicle this tragic, yet seminal event," Iras said.

Justin managed to nod when she said his name and Cleopatra smiled at the effect she had on him. In fact, his stare filled her with a glow she had not felt in a long time. To have a man look at her like that was special. That she could still do that at her age after so many other men was remarkable.

"Octavian will let you have dinner in the dining hall tonight my lady," Iras began.

"Will you leave us?" Cleopatra asked.

Iras nodded quickly and made to withdraw. Justin saw a look steal across her face that he had not expected. It looked like jealousy.

"You should get ready in, in a few minutes my lady, to go down to the hall," Iras said hesitantly at the door.

Cleopatra nodded and waved her hands for Iras to leave.

"You are quite tall for a historian," Cleopatra began, circling Justin.

Justin nodded with a smile to acknowledge what he assumed was a complement.

"And your eyes. They are remarkable," Cleopatra said, coming to stop a few inches from Justin as she stared up into his eyes.

Justin held her gaze and the intensity was smoldering. Cleopatra sensed it too and turned away.

"It has been a long time, since..."

"Since what?" Justin asked calmly.

"How do you think history will remember me?" Cleopatra asked.

Justin considered, "how would you like them to remember you?"

Cleopatra smiled and stared Justin down.

"That's not what I meant," Justin said quickly, "although, that's what I thought you meant by it being a long time."

Cleopatra laughed, "I like that. That honesty. It's refreshing. I can't remember being honest since I was a child. And don't put that in your book."

Justin laughed.

"There's not a lot of time," Cleopatra began.

Justin pulled Cleopatra those final couple of inches and kissed her hard on the mouth. Her hands slid around Justin's back and she pulled herself close to Justin. Justin felt Cleopatra's small breasts pressing into his abdomen and he effortlessly bent down and swept her off her feet. Holding her in his arms he kissed her deeply once more and she opened her mouth to him.

Justin laid Cleopatra on the bed and stroked the inside of her legs up to her thigh. He felt a great heat at her thighs and cautiously reached the extra few inches to her pussy. Justin was surprised that she was completely shaved and the skin felt soft and warm on Justin's fingertips. Justin pushed two fingers into Cleopatra and she moaned when Justin's thumb grazed her clit.

"We don't have a lot of time," Cleopatra started to say through her now heavy breathing.

Justin pulled his tunic over his head and Cleopatra guided his cock into her pussy. Cleopatra moaned when she took all of Justin's length.

"My God, that's big," she panted.

Cleopatra moved her hips wide with each foot at a propped on the bed. Cleopatra moved to meet each of Justin's thrusts by pushing up on her feet and sliding her hips forward. They were both moving fast and their bodies began to be slick with sweat. Justin had to use the trick Isis had shown him but he thought Cleopatra would come soon as her moans grew louder and louder until finally she stopped moving into him and her body shook several times as Cleopatra let out a loud "oh."

Cleopatra lay back a second as Justin kept pushing into her. Then she stretched her legs out to wrap around Justin as she pulled him deeper into her and she leaned up, pushing her breasts against Justin's chest and she reached up and pulled Justin's mouth down to hers and she kissed him hard and open mouthed, thrusting her tongue into Justin's mouth. Cleopatra pulled him closer and closer as she moved against him and Justin's orgasm roared through him as he clutched Cleopatra against him as he shot into her.

They collapsed onto the bed.

"My God. If I had known Jews were so good I would have tried to have one before."

"Jews?" Justin asked?

"You're circumcised," Cleopatra said.

Justin just nodded.

"Now I must get ready for dinner," Cleopatra said, stroking Justin's face, tracing around his eyes and nose with the tip of her finger. "And send Iras in," she's probably right by the door."

Justin nodded.

Iras was right by the door although she made a show of looking down the stairs from the tower.

"She would like to see you," Justin said.

Iras turned around and stared at Justin. Then nodded and went into the room.

"How much of that did you watch?" Cleopatra said evenly.

Iras' face went red.

"I didn't survive this long if I couldn't pick up on things like that. Now just tell me. We'll have a conversation while you dress me for dinner and we'll move on."

Iras nodded. "All of it."

Cleopatra nodded.

"There's something about him isn't there. That's different," Cleopatra said.

Iras nodded her head in agreement. "He is very tall. It's quite unnerving. But in a good way."

"He's tall in other areas too," Cleopatra whispered conspirationally, "that, is what is unnerving."

Iras' face went red again, and got even redder when Cleopatra added, "but you probably already heard me say that."

Cleopatra pulled Iras to her and gave her a hug.

"I'm just teasing you. You should go to him after dinner. But you must get up tomorrow morning and bring me Masea. It's time."

Iras nodded and began dressing her lady for dinner.

markedas
markedas
17 Followers