Just In Time Ch. 03

Story Info
Ancient Egypt: Justin does some detecting, and two servants.
2.6k words
4.41
20.7k
3
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/07/2022
Created 08/04/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
markedas
markedas
17 Followers

**All characters are over 18

**This is a SERIAL so it is a running story so please look for the previous/following installments!

* ~ * ~ * ~ *

Previously on Just In Time: Justin is sent back in time and goes undercover in Cleopatra's palace as a servant of the historian Strabo to prevent the theft of Cleopatra's poison! Justin is told of three suspects: a tall beauty in Octavian's retinue, a suspicious doctor and a newly hired servant. But all work and no play takes the fun out of time travel and Justin is jumped first by Cleopatra's servant Charmion and then Cleopatra herself. And although he doesn't know it yet, Cleopatra's other servant, Iras, hungers for Justin as well.

* ~ * ~ * ~ *

"There he is my lady," Iras said under her breath.

Cleopatra looked over where Iras had been looking and saw Octavian. Cleopatra smiled sadly. He reminded her of her Caesar. But now her Caesar's grandnephew sought to destroy her. And her people.

Cleopatra smiled when Justin came into view. Justin reminded her of Caesar too. But in a good way. The lust he initiated in women was the same intangible that made Caesar Caesar.

Justin looked over where they all were staring and saw Octavian.

Charmion came up behind him and gently touched his arm.

She motioned him away from the group and whispered conspirationally, "let me come to your room tonight..." she began.

Justin shook his head, "I have to play my part here," Justin said, motioning toward the guests pouring into the dining hall.

A look of annoyance passed over Charmion's face quickly but passed when she said, "then I'll see you tomorrow morning."

She left with a satisfied smile on her face and Justin smiled in spite of himself.

The tall mystery women they had mentioned before approached from behind Octavian and Justin's breath stopped low in his throat. She was remarkable. Not in any conventional sense. But Justin had never thought of himself as conventional.

She was tall and thin with an angular jaw and a sharp nose but her eyes sparkled and Justin sensed fire beneath them. Her raven black hair danced on the shoulders of her thin frame. Her breasts were shown off by a scooping neckline and a large gold necklace that Octavian appeared to be showing to some of his guests. Or perhaps Octavian was showing them her breasts.

"There's Strabo," Iras whispered to Justin.

Justin approached the historian and made his introductions. Strabo seemed to be amiable enough and said that he had to make a formal introduction to Octavian.

So Justin approached Octavian with Strabo. Strabo's eyes were on Octavian, Justin's on Octavian's mystery woman.

Strabo said something to Octavian but Justin was locked on the woman. Finally out of the corner of his eye, Justin saw Strabo point at the woman and Octavian motioned her forward.

She had noticed Justin's attention and smiled at him with an amused look at her face.

"She is beautiful is she not? And quite tall. Almost abnormally so. But alas. She is mute," Octavian was telling Strabo.

Justin's eyes shot to the woman's. Her eyes seemed to be laughing at Justin.

"...I call her Atia, after my mother..." Octavian continued.

Justin bowed low and withdrew.

"I'm going to go see the doctor," Justin said to Iras.

"You don't know where he is!" Iras said exasperatedly.

Cleopatra smiled at them, overhearing their conversation, "go with him," Cleopatra urged, with a twinkle in her eye that was reserved for Iras.

"I don't think it's the woman, although she seemed to know a hell of a lot. Or she was just having fun with me. But she's beautiful, there's something striking about her that other women don't have..." Justin trailed off when he saw the crestfallen look on Iras' face.

He opened his mouth to apologize but Iras cut him off.

"We're here," Iras said, motioning at a room right outside the palace.

"Can you help me?" Justin asked.

Iras seemed to be torn between her anger and jealousy -- and something else -- but she relented and nodded in agreement.

"I want you to ask detailed yet inane questions. Where he was born, where he studied, where he worked before, all that. Can you do that for me?" Iras looked puzzled.

Justin felt guilty about not letting her in on anything.

"It's just so I know if they belong or not," Justin added.

Iras nodded and opened the door.

"Why come in," a voice called from inside.

Justin and Iras stepped inside the room where there was little light. Justin had a flash of apprehension that vanished when the doctor lit a candle.

Justin took in the doctor and his hopes fell. The doctor was a hunchback. That was why they thought he looked strange. He wasn't really out of the ordinary. Not in the way Justin had hoped.

Iras asked her questions but Justin's mind was elsewhere.

Iras pulled him out a few minutes later.

"Was that enough?" Iras asked quickly.

"You were great, thanks," Justin said.

Iras smiled. A big smile. The biggest Justin had seen on her face in the brief time he had known her.

Iras stood on her tip toes and half jumped, to kiss Justin quickly on the mouth. Justin was only a little surprised but he bent his head down to return to kiss.

Iras opened her mouth and tentatively pushed her tongue into Justin's mouth. When Justin responded Iras arched her chest forward and pushed her mouth deeper into the kiss.

Iras broke away from Justin and looked over her shoulder where the lights of the dining hall remained lit.

"Hurry," Iras urged, taking Justin's hand and pulling him in the direction of his room.

Iras kissed Justin hard against the door to his room and he fumbled with the handle until it finally swung open. Iras remained entangled in Justin's arms as their kiss grew more passionate.

A moan rushed through Iras and she pushed back, panting.

"I've wanted you since I saw that look in my sister's eye," Iras said.

As if that settled it, Iras pulled her simple dress over her head and stood naked in front of Justin.

Iras was the spitting image of her sister Isis. But while Isis had had a deep chest and rounded figure, Iras was lean and her body was hard. Her breasts were small but firm. The sisters shared beautiful olive skin.

Iras smiled up at Justin almost shyly. Justin moved toward her.

"I saw you," Iras said when Justin was inches away.

Justin stopped. "What do you mean?"

"With my lady. And. And with Charmion," she said almost timidly.

Justin didn't know how to play this so he just smiled and said what seemed natural. "That didn't turn you away?"

Iras waited a second, as if thinking. She shook her head as her face blushed.

"I wanted to be closer, to my mistress, even to Charmion. I wish I could be like Masea and give more to my mistress. I love her. And. And I want to be her. And when I saw you two it made me want you inside me even more," Iras said.

Justin pulled his shirt over his head and pulled Iras to his chest.

Her skin burned against Justin's chest she was so hot. Justin could feel her heart beating so quickly it was if it wanted to pop out of her chest. He was really turning Iras on, Justin thought.

Iras looked up to him. Justin bent down and his mouth closed over hers. He drank her in. His mouth devouring her. It only seemed to incense her more and when she pushed back she was panting even harder.

Justin led her over to the bed and Iras slid back onto it, her eyes never leaving Justin's as he slid his pants down.

Iras' eyes bulged and then turned greedy when she saw the size of Justin's cock.

Justin knelt between Iras' legs. He took his cock in his hands and rubbed the head of his cock over Iras' pussy lips.

Iras sucked in her breath and let out a gasp when Justin repeated his taunting.

Iras opened her mouth and her eyes told Justin what she wanted and he pushed into her before she could ask.

Justin went half way at first and Iras moaned.

Justin leaned forward and pushed the rest of his length in and Iras sighed contentedly.

Justin bent down and took one of her nipples between his teeth and his tongue snaked out to trace it.

Iras let out a "mmm" and Justin continued his game on her other nipple.

Justin was making a slow pace and Iras moved her hips up to him, trying to make him go faster.

Justin moved a hand down to trace Iras' pussy lips and Iras groaned.

Justin grabbed her clit between his thumb and forefinger and rubbed his fingers together and Iras let out a loud moan and her body shook.

Justin felt her muscles tighten and loosen around him several time as it surged through her.

Finally Iras let out a sigh and stopped shaking.

She looked up at Justin with that same big smile from before.

Her hands slid down her belly and grabbed Justin's shaft as it came out of her and let it go again when Justin pushed back into her.

She slid her hand lower and took hold of Justin's balls while her thumb and forefinger ringed the base of Justin's cock.

Iras moved her lower two fingers and they forced Justin's balls to move and her fingers sent a sharp tingling sensation up through Justin and Iras saw it in his eye and clutched him tighter.

Justin's eyes closed and his pace accelerated as he shot into Iras.

Iras smiled and pulled Justin down to lay with her.

The night went fast and Justin awoke when the light played through the window.

He played with Iras' hair. He was soon bored and his hands drifted down to Iras nipples.

She smiled in her sleep when Justin's hand closed over her breast. His palm worked her nipple back and forth and she let out a sigh that Justin thought would precipitate her awakening but she seemed to still sleep.

Justin laughed to himself and used his other hand to probe Iras' crotch. She lay on her back so her whole body was open to him. Justin walked his fingers down her thigh and when his fingers finally got to her pussy lips her eyes fluttered open.

She smiled at Justin and let out a girlish giggle.

"Were you going to wake me or just have your way with me?" She teased.

"I hadn't decided," Justin said with a straight face.

Iras hand clutched Justin's shaft.

"At least I know you had good thoughts about me," Iras said with a sly smile.

The door handle moved and Justin's eyes flew to the door.

Charmion!

He'd forgotten he'd told her she could come to his room.

The door opened and Charmion laughed.

Justin shot a worried look at Iras but Iras was giggling.

"Come in and shut the door!" Iras said through her giggles.

Charmion slid onto the bed on the other side of Justin and Iras rolled over to her side so now she and Charmion were both looking at Justin who was lying on his back.

Justin looked back and forth between the two of them and detected no malice and decided he was just really lucky.

When he looked back at Charmion he saw she had pulled her dress over her head. Her tight body and small nipples seemed to match perfectly with the beauty on the other side of him.

Justin left his one hand in Iras' pussy and slid his other along the lips of Charmion's.

"He's good with his hands," Charmion groaned.

Iras giggled and nodded back.

Iras sat up and dropped her head into Justin's lap. She kissed around his cock, his thigh, his balls, back to his shaft. Up his shaft and to the head.

Iras opened her mouth and bobbed her head around the tip of Justin's cock.

Justin sighed and leaned back on the pillow so he was no lying flat among these two beautiful, naked, servant girls.

Charmion reached out and grabbed the base of Justin's cock with both of her hands. She propped herself up on one elbow as she watched Iras suck the head of Justin's cock.

Charmion bent down and licked Justin's balls and then up his shaft.

Her tongue met Iras and they held a gaze for a second.

Iras bobbed her head off Justin's cock and pulled Charmion's mouth to her own and kissed her hard.

Justin's heart raced when he saw Charmion open her mouth.

Charmion moaned into the kiss and Iras broke it off with a smile.

"Since you were late, I'll let you go first," Iras said.

Charmion moved to mount Justin when Iras stopped her.

"Face me," Iras ordered.

Charmion hesitated and then turned around quickly. Her butt rested on Justin's stomach for a second and then she lifted up.

Iras reached out, pulled Justin's cock forward, positioning it for Charmion as Charmion lowered her pussy onto Justin's waiting cock.

Both Justin and Iras felt how wet Charmion was.

Iras bent down and tongued Charmion's clit.

Charmion's eyes flew open in surprise but her body shuddered.

Justin reached around and cupped her small breasts.

Iras circled her tongue around Charmion's clit.

Charmion moaned loudly and Justin was surprised at how quickly it happened but Charmion arched her head back and let out a loud moan as her body vibrated.

When she stopped Iras raised her head and said, "you taste good," in a sultry voice that made Justin's throat go dry.

Charmion lifted off Justin and bent down to kiss Iras. The two shared a deep kiss and then both their heads turned toward Justin.

Iras pushed Charmion's head to Justin's cock. Charmion opened her mouth and took Justin all the way in.

Charmion's mouth was pulled wide and she gagged when she was almost all the way down Justin's cock.

Charmion's own juices filled her throat.

Iras pulled Charmion's head back by her hair and then pushed her down again.

Iras stared into Justin's eyes the whole time. Finally Iras bent down and kissed Justin wetly on the mouth. Justin could still smell Charmion on Iras' lips.

Iras pulled back and pulled Charmion's mouth from Justin's cock.

Iras grabbed the base of Justin's cock and pushed her hand up and down while she took the head in her mouth and sucked.

Charmion bent down again and tongued Justin's balls.

Charmion sensed something and tapped Iras who pulled back from Justin.

Each girl wrapped a hand around Justin's cock and pushed up and down. They stared down at Justin's cock expectantly and he didn't disappoint.

After a few strokes Justin exploded, shooting cum on both the girls' faces and getting a lot on their hands. They kept going until it stopped.

Charmion looked at Iras who had a big glob on her cheek.

Charmion took two fingers and wiped it down into Iras' mouth.

Iras sucked on Charmion's fingers and moaned around them.

Iras kissed down Charmion's cheek, licking up cum, all the way to Charmion's mouth.

They continued like that for a few minutes, cleaning each other off and teasing each other.

Justin watched contentedly on his elbows until they both were done.

They giggled and slid into Justin's arms.

markedas
markedas
17 Followers