'Just' Jane Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm not sure where Donald was but he was not with the group. I sat between Pool and Rita, Slim's girlfriend at the table. At first I thought she was so friendly because I hadn't fucked her boyfriend. When her hand drifted over the top of my thigh during dinner I guessed it might be something else she liked about me.

I actually enjoyed dinner with Poole's friends. The conversation was lively at times but well mannered. I listened mostly but answered when questions were asked of me. Coffee was being served when I stood up to use the restroom.

Rita offered to escort me and stood also. Slim looked at Poole for what seemed to me like permission. Nothing was said as my new friend and I excused ourselves. Once in the bathroom Rita reached out and took my arm

"I have something for you." She whispered next to my ear. "From Poole."

I turned to face her and she had this alluring smile.

"I really do have to pee. What is it?" I asked intrigued.

"When you're finished." Rita leaned in and kissed my cheek.

A bit flustered I took the first stall, Rita took the only other. We both finished about the same time and met back at the sinks. After washing Rita opened her purse and pulled out a long object wrapped in a cloth.

Removing the outer wrapper she showed me a thick dildo wrapped in type of clear plastic used in the kitchen. It was not that long, and not as big as Poole but still intimidating.

"Your bra first." Rita grinned stroking the plastic covered cock. "Poole's orders."

I knew she wouldn't lie about something like that so I pulled my top off and handed her my bra. Rita seemed happy I complied so easily and placed the bra in her purse.

"I assume I need to put this in?" I looked at the plastic cock.

"My instructions were to place it there personally." Rita winked.

She was obviously enjoying this, and I'll admit being intrigued myself. I lifted my skirt and pulled the small patch of panties to the side. Rita guided me to the counter so she had better access. Removing the plastic wrap I noticed the dildo seemed to be covered in lube.

I'm not sure she would need it but the thought was nice. Rita's hand trembled a bit. I reached down and took hold of it. Rita looked up like I might try and stop her. I smiled and led her eyes back down to my pussy and helped her find the opening to my cunt.

I closed my eyes and moaned as we worked it in. When she pulled it out and worked it in again I opened my eyes and looked in hers. She was licking her lips and was clearly aroused.

"Yesssss." I moaned softly.

"You're not allowed to cum... Slut." Rita quickly mentioned.

"Are you?" I asked pulling her in for a kiss.

"No." Rita gasped as she slowly parted. "Not yet anyway."

I took her hand from the dildo and shoved it deep in my pussy. Pulling the panties back to hold it place I kissed her passionately again.

"Too bad." I said then bit her lower lip. "I have a feeling we both might enjoy that."

"You really are a slut aren't you?" Rita gasped.

"Let's hope you get to find out." I moved from the counter.

We both washed up and headed back to the table where my missing bra was clearly noted. Poole seemed happy as we started off for the hotel. His hand wandered under my skirt a few times just to make sure the dildo was still in place.

When we checked in I rode the elevator up to our floor with Poole and several other guests. We got off alone, Poole waited for the doors to close before speaking.

"You're at the far end." Poole pointed to the sign on the wall. "I'm at the other end around the corner."

"I'm not coming with you?" I asked disappointedly.

Again there was this hesitation on Poole's part. This just wasn't like him to be so...so uncertain what he wanted.

"Here's my spare key." Poole slipped it out of the paper sleeve and handed it to me. "If Donald hasn't removed the dildo before you're ready to go to sleep you may join me."

"Oh...ok, I guess." My disappointment dripped off my words. "How do you know I won't just blow him off?" I said sarcastically.

It was only after Poole started chuckling that I realized my choice of words.

"I trust you Jane." Poole said sincerely. "He is your husband isn't he?"

I was both proud he trusted me and stung by his words. I don't think he meant to hurt me but it did. As he bent down to kiss me I felt some of the passion we shared had tapered off. Still I was reminded he did offer to have me join him later.

Our luggage was in the room when I opened the door. Donald must have eaten at a drive thru and arrived earlier. My guess he is at the bar talking to anyone that will listen.

Donald found me in our room in the sexiest negligée that was packed. I almost expected him to be in a foul mood but he seemed quite happy and not drunk.

"Why are you dressed like that?" Donald asked raising his eyebrow.

He seldom initiated sex, but this outfit might just have changed that for tonight.

"Oh, I don't know, out of town, with you, in a hotel." I walked over and kissed Donald lightly. "What do you have in mind?"

"Let me clean up and I'll be right out. I have to be up early for the tournament." Donald offered.

We first kissed standing up, something that Donald is good at. With Donald wearing just a towel we made the way to the bed. He passed on another kiss instead guiding my face to his cock.

"I thought we might save that for another time?" I suggested pulling off the towel.

"Mmmm." Donald moaned as I stroked him.

I started to move up his body but Donald shifted offering me his cock again. He had not so much as fondled my tits, squeeze my ass or offer to kiss me more. I've always wanted to please him, and lord knows I've tried, if it's what he wants, I'll be willing to do it again.

I took Donald in my mouth a slathered it with praise. I knew the odds of getting him aroused a second time dwindled the longer I took. Hell bent on getting fucked I eagerly devoured his cock and stroked his balls.

I knew all the right buttons to push and soon Donald squirmed below me.

"I want you in me." I whispered stroking him quickly.

"Please Jane, I don't want to take another shower." Donald moaned.

I'm offering him pussy and he's worried about a shower? Where had it all gone wrong, was all I could think of. I stroked his cock faster and faster. Donald thrust his hips up offering me his cock to do with what I pleased.

I had never wanted to hurt anyone but this time the thought had crossed my mind. Then with one last thrust his cock spewed cum across his belly and up his chest.

"Aaaahhhhhhh..." Donald moaned in ecstasy.

He had cum from a hand job. I didn't know if I should laugh or cry.

"Can you clean me up?" Donald mumbled laying spread out on the bed.

I picked up the towel he wore earlier and tossed it to him.

"Here, I'm going in the bathroom." I said tersely.

I went and locked the door behind me. The dull throb in my pussy from the dildo reminded me what a failure I was with my own husband. I gripped the plastic cock to pull it out when Poole's words came to mind.

Would it be fair to Donald to admit defeat this early in the trip or give him a second chance? I pulled the dildo out then pushed it back in. The burning of excitement in my pussy made the decision harder and harder.

"I could just bring myself off and Poole would never know...or would he. I remembered then he trusted me. I shoved the cock back in my pussy and brushed my teeth. Entering the room I found Donald fast asleep.

I grabbed my purse and with only the negligée on I made my way to Poole's room. The thought of getting caught only added to my excitement. Pulling the key out I opened the door and slipped in closing it behind me.

The room was much the same as Donald's and mine, a soft glow filled the area past the bathroom to the main room just out of sight. I heard a murmur as I walked the few steps past the bathroom.

On the chair by the desk appeared to be clothes, women's clothes. It didn't register fast enough so as I rounded the corner I saw her straddling Poole's cock.

"OH SHIT!" I cried out

Poole looked up over his brow, the younger lady froze half way down his cock. Her raven black hair matched perfectly by the small patch just above her swollen pussy lips. Poole's one hand didn't cover half her massive breast. Her large areolas sported thick plump nipples.

"I should leave." I turned and bolted to the door.

"Come back here." Poole called out.

"NO!" I shrieked.

"Slut..." He started to say

"Why Poole?" I started to cry turning the handle to the door.

"Jane...please come here." Poole's voice pleaded with me.

I closed the door and released the handle. I was still sobbing when I move back in sight.

"Misty was just leaving weren't you?" Poole looked up at his lover.

There was an awkward pause as she looked from Poole to me. I'm not sure what she was thinking, maybe it was pity, maybe she didn't dare argue with Poole.

"Yeah I guess I was." Misty replied disappointed but not impolitely.

I watched as she raised up her pussy swelled as Poole's flared head pulled free. I could see their sexual fluids drip from her gaping cunt. Sticky strings of excitement pulled tight until they lost the battle and clung from her plump labia's.

Misty dismounted as gracefully as one can in such circumstances. She moved not to the bathroom but the chair where her clothes laid. Comforted that she would actually leave, my crying started to wane.

This beautiful woman looked only at me as if to remind me what she was sacrificing.

"If you change your mind you can still call me." Misty looked at Poole. "If not, maybe Jane could?" She said in a sultry voice.

When Poole didn't reply Misty turned her attention to me.

"Funny, you don't look like a slut." She smiled.

I wanted to scream at her how wrong she was. I am a slut I wanted to argue. Then Misty winked, that simple gesture let me know she didn't care one way or the other. As Misty moved past me her hand floated over my shoulder and under my chin.

I flinched still expecting some rebuke. She leaned in for a kiss but I backed away slightly.

"It's ok, he's all yours now." With that said she leaned in again and with the softest lips kissed me.

Suddenly I felt bad for Misty, I wanted to say something, to apologize. She put her finger to my lips then turned and walked down the short hall. I watched Misty open the door and leave without looking back. I almost now wished she would have stayed.

"Come here." Poole commanded as he propped up with another pillow.

I moved closer not knowing what to expect. He took my hand firmly but not harshly and moved me to where he could see me.

"Strip."

I don't think I have ever been so nervous to take off my clothes. Misty had the body of a goddess and now he wanted to see mine. This just wasn't fair.

I removed the negligée and soon I was standing before Poole naked. He looked at my pussy and saw the small end of the dildo. He seemed conflicted as he looked back at me.

"I expected you earlier." Poole whispered.

"Donald was late...I really did try..." I started to cry again.

"Shhhhhhh...it's ok." Pooled caressed the cheek of my ass. "Besides she's gone now too."

My heart filled with joy as Poole said it without remorse. I looked down at his shimmering cock and knew what needed to be done.

"But she isn't really gone is she?" I laughed through my tears. "Not all of her."

Poole looked down at his cock now understood my meaning. He looked deep in my eyes and seemed to know what I wanted.

"I suggest my slut should take care of that first." Poole suggested.

"But I want you inside of me." I shot back.

"There will be plenty of time for that as well." Poole assured me with a smile. "That and other things."

"Don't you have to get up early for golf?" I questioned.

"I do, so I suggest you stop talking and start swallowing." Poole replied acting perturbed.

Misty's essence was delicious alone, mixed with Poole's cum it was downright exquisite. I sucked the head of Poole's cock and licked along his length. With Misty's warmup it didn't take long for Poole to fill my mouth.

I expected him to fuck me next but instead he pulled me up until my pussy straddled his face.

"We'll need to get rid of this." Poole stretched up and took the dildo in his teeth.

I lifted slowly as he watched close up the intruder leave my cunt. Tossing it to the side with a flick of his head Poole waited for my pussy to lower back over his mouth. It didn't take long, neither did I.

I didn't realize how excited I was until Poole's tongue found my clit. My pussy spasmed the instant he touched it and continued to spasm for the next ten minutes as I rode his face.

I clawed at his hair and squeezed my thighs. Poole never gave up, instead he doubled his efforts. He'll never beat Tina for technique but I wasn't complaining when my orgasm ripped through my body.

Oh, I called him every derogatory name I could think of and a few I wasn't sure about as I came. As Poole's tongue swirled around my sensitive clit I started to move off of him.

"Where are you going?" Poole stopped me.

"To get us cleaned up." I explained.

"And leave me like this?" Poole looked between my legs at his swollen cock. "Do I need to remind my slut I have to get up early?"

"No." I smiled moving back over his cock.

I picked the heavy shaft up from his stomach and lined it up to my pussy. Without hesitation I plunged down taking Poole's whole cock. I flopped forward and embraced my lover.

"Your slut's pussy is yours to do with as you please." I cooed.

"I'm sorry Jane." Poole whispered, talking about Donald.

"I'm not." I looked up at Poole. "Are you going to talk or fuck?"

Poole thrusted up from below me forcing his massive cock deep in my pussy. I moaned and kissed his chest letting him know I meant what I said. I love being on top but tonight I wanted more.

"On top or behind me, I want all of you." I teased Poole by tugging on his nipple.

Poole happily rolled us over. I splayed my legs wide offering all of my cunt. Poole drilled deep in me pressing hard against my cervix.

"Now cum." I gasped in animalistic pleasure.

"This soon?" Poole asked as his cock slammed in again.

"No golf until you do." I bit his nipple again.

"You little slut!" Poole admonished me.

"Your little slut." I corrected him. "Now cum."

I'm not sure if anyone has ever told Poole what to do during sex. Maybe ask or beg, I'm sure I've done that many of times. Tina might do it, she's has that kind of confidence with Poole, and she's deserved it.

"Cum now Poole, fill that tight cunt." I switched and bit his other nipple.

Poole reached down and slipped his hands under my ass. With his torso supported by just his forehead he pulled my pussy hard against his cock. I winced as there was no more stretch in my pussy, then I felt it.

"All of it..." I cooed.

My cunt was bathed in his warm semen. I contracted my pussy hard around his shaft, Poole didn't really pull out as much as just thrusting deeper. I heard his first few moans then was lost in my climax.

It was like when some part of your body has the blood cut off and it goes to sleep. That was the feeling I had inside me now. Maybe it was from having a dildo inside most of the day, I didn't care it felt marvelous.

It was like a thousand sparklers all lit at once going off in my pussy. I gripped his cock in desperation as Poole lifted up and pulled out.

He looked down at me as I looked up in half closed eyes. I could tell he was happy, I know I was, but he still had that look I couldn't quite figure out.

"What?" I smiled moving my hand to his lifeless cock.

"We can get cleaned up now?" Poole teased.

"Why? Don't you like your sluts nasty?" I closed my eyes.

"Jane you know I don't." Poole snapped back.

"Maybe later, I don't have to get up early." I smiled and rolled over showing him my ass.

"Well I do." With that Poole scooped me up in his arms and carried me in the bathroom.

Before I knew it I was in the shower with only cold water coming out of the shower head. I squealed as I searched for the control. Just as the water turned warm Poole pulled back the curtain and handed me a toothbrush with toothpaste on it. He had one in his mouth as well.

In some ways Poole is a germaphobe, especially when it comes to sex. I know this, and also knew he could never get a goodnights sleep until he took a shower. Especially after eating pussy.

I brushed my teeth and we quickly showered. Poole was still awake when I came out of the bathroom. I rounded the corner again dressed in my negligée.

"You're leaving?" Poole asked disappointed.

"He'll be expecting me when he wakes up." I explained.

"Hmm... I guess you're right." Poole took it better than I expected.

I kissed him quickly and headed for the door before I changed my mind.

"Jane." Poole called out.

"Yes." I replied with my hand on the door knob.

"Thank you for coming." Poole answered.

I closed the door softly behind me. I found the key to my room and opened the door. It was as if I never left. Donald snored lightly as I slipped in beside him. It was more than an hour before I fell asleep.

As usual Donald was less than stealthy as he got ready in the morning. When I heard the door close behind him so did my eyes.

To be continued...