Just Let It All Out

Story Info
A look at a listless father regarding his wife and daughter.
6.2k words
4.08
95.6k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hank kept hold of her hips, occasionally slapping her butt upon sliding his cock up inside her wet, warm pussy hole. She's on top, he is on bottom. Looking up at her small little breasts moving up and down with her body. The only way they can move given their small size. Her petite frame, sweet, soft and rosy white skin, and average height. Janey is one heck of a girl, and he knows it. Her grunts and moans filling the bedroom, her brunette hair bouncing lightly around, long enough, but given the weight it doesn't freely flail just bounces when she does. His cock filling her pussy, sliding in and out of her wetness, his body is easily bigger than hers is. Hairy, thick, muscles, given his age they lost their tone, but he still comes off as a walking tree trunk.

"Yes! Yes! Fuck me daddy!" Janey kept bouncing up and down on his cock, until those words echoed back to her in the, what now seems like, an empty bedroom. Her hips stopped bucking and she immediately felt the thick cock inside of her that she was just seconds ago riding. It is known that alcoholics have what they call a 'moment of clarity' when they usually find themselves in a horrible spot in life. Instead of alcoholism it is incest. Looking down at her father's face she lost it, "GET OUT! GET OUT OF ME!"

Janey quickly getting up feeling the hard thickness sliding out of her and hearing a wet noise when he was completely out. The feeling of pleasure and ecstasy now replaced with shame and embarrassment. Janey ran out of the room. Hank left on the bed, his bed, where he and his wife sleeps at night. His penis still hard, wet from her juices, and he looking confused. Having no idea what just happened. He just stayed there on the bed now looking up at the ceiling. He knew this day would come some time...

*******

The next day he talked to his daughter about the day before, what had happened, she wasn't wanting to talk about it. She spent an hour in the shower cleaning herself. His wife, her mother, Leslie, came home at her usual time. Dinner was made and they sat at the table in a heavy silence. Leslie asked how the day went and usually followed answers to her question, but not that time, so they just sat there eating.

"Janey?" Hank took a seat in his recliner, Janey on the couch watching TV. "You ok?"

"I guess. I'm sorry about yesterday. I totally freaked out, didn't I?" she looked over at him, the first time she has done so since the day before.

"I-it's ok. Don't worry about it." He tried to comfort her. Wondering what will happen now between them.

"I don't think we should have sex together anymore."

A dynamite went off in his chest. He felt each word hit him one after the other. No more fucking Janey. It was fun while it lasted, he tried to comfort himself silently. "Why?"

"You're my dad. We never should had started it in the first place. I'm sorry, but no more. We aren't doing it anymore."

"A whole year worth and now all of a sudden you are feeling this?" Hank asked, trying to figure it out before he calmed down, letting his emotions ask the questions rather his logic.

"We never should have started. I lost a year of my life because of it, well, social life, but still, it's not healthy and it's not right. I'm in college; I should have a boyfriend by now; I should be out at parties; I should be working more at my job, too! Jeez! I shouldn't even be here wasting more time talking to my dad about fucking my dad and about how I am not going to do it anymore! I'm sorry! I'm sorry it ever happened!"

With that she got up and ran to her room, closing the door behind her, feeling tears well up in her eyes. Her mind flashing back to all the times they had sex together, which was a daily basis, but looking back on it now instead of pleasure she feels dirty. A dirty that can't be cleaned.

Hank sitting in his recliner in shock. He started fucking his daughter a year ago, indeed. She was 18 at the time, flirty, cute, it started out innocent. She would give him pecks on the cheek, then the lips, soon they graduated to accidentally rubbing up against each other. One of them would accidentally walk in on one or the other in the bathroom whether they were peeing or changing or getting out of the shower. Following that, one night when they were home alone at night, while Leslie was at work for overtime, Janey came up to him after dinner in the living room right before they watched TV. She said she just finished taking a shower and that she had a question for him. Opening her bathrobe up, letting it slide off of her body and fall to the ground, she asked her father if he thought she was beautiful for a skinny girl.

He put his hands on her hips and moved them all over her body, starting with her stomach, sliding up to her little breasts, and sliding back down to between her legs where he trailed down her thighs back up to her pussy. Where he cupped it, felt her wetness, and he pulled her to him where they fucked for the first time in his recliner, during a TV show, while his wife, her mother, was at work. Ever since then they did it everyday.

Now he is feeling a void cracking and opening up in his life. He came to enjoy their fucking sessions. Now who is he going to fuck?

The next day he went on feeling empty still. Normally at this time he would be screwing his daughter's brains out right now. Maybe eating her pussy. Or her taking his whole length in her mouth, where he feels her throat with his head, her saliva soaking his cock and her tongue wriggling under it, adjusting position around him. Yes. That is what should be going on right now. Thing is, Janey isn't home, she's out with her friend. For the first time in a month. At some shopping mall, maybe a movie, coffee. Whatever the fuck girls their age do. The thought hit him hard when he thought about guys their age checking them out, talking to them, talking to his daughter. Damn. He went to the kitchen and made himself a sandwich.

Janey came back home with her friend Brittany, waking him when they came in laughing, carrying noisy shopping bags. Pulling himself up on the couch he looked over at them. Janey's laugh went down, she cleared her throat, said hello and went to the kitchen. Brittany smiled at him and waved, hurried to catch up to Janey. Her red hair bouncing with each step, along with her breasts under her belly shirt. Little shorts wedging up between her butt cheeks. Athletic spandex kind. Cheerleader she is for the college she goes to.

"Janey, do you mind if I change into my uniform here before I leave?" Hank overheard the question in the kitchen.

"Not at all. I noticed you brought it," she laughed, figuring that's why she came over, too. Closer to the college where her cheerleader practice is.

Hank felt a stir in his pants upon thinking of the sweet redhead in a cheerleader uniform. The little skirt, those shorts that they put on under the skirt, the cute little skimpy top. Doing the splits, jumping high with her legs spread, the showering at the end of practice.

Janey and Brittany kept in Janey's room most the time, Leslie came home for a short while before she left out again to go out to dinner with a few women from her job. They usually do this a couple times a month. Brittany went to the bathroom with her cheerleader uniform. Red, yellow, and green were the colors on the uniform. The skirt wasn't as short as he'd like it to be, but still a nice sight to think about.

She didn't see him when she walked from Janey's bedroom to the bathroom. Hank gave it two minutes and he hoped the bathroom door wasn't locked. He knows Janey will stay in her room. Turning the knob, success! Unlocked. Walking in he kept his eyes trained in front of the sink where most likely she will be standing at. Her cute little butt showing and a piece of cloth going between her cheeks. Brittany turned around with shock, her breasts full and heavy, her nipples a light pink. She quickly covered herself with her arms.

"Calm down. Don't act like this is first time someone ever seen you naked. Especially in a bathroom. I bet you like it like that, too. Bent over the sink, getting a hard cock up your pussy, your tits bouncing around and hitting into the cold surface of the counter. I came in to make you an offer."

By now Brittany's eyes wide, her mouth open, shocked, but impressed by such boldness. A boldness only a older man can have. She let her arms down, showed herself for him, grinning and her eyes playing delightfully over his body. Hank stepped up to her, standing in front of her, looking down, he shoved his hand down her thong and cupped her pussy. Feeling hair on his palm, wetness on his fingertips, he pushed a finger inside her pussy. She shivered, let out a little gasp, and took hold of him by his arms. His face straight, no expression, just feeling with his hand and finger.

"Not now." With those words, he removed his hand from her thong and walked out, leaving her to get dressed.

She wanted to protest, to make him stay and fuck her, but she didn't dare do so. Not with Janey down the hall. But, oh, how she wanted to grab him and just screw him. Never has someone made her feel like that in such a short amount of time. The boldness, his maturity behind it all, the fact he just shoved his hand down the front of her thong without so much as a warning or anything, he just did it.

A few days later Leslie went grocery shopping with Janey, when Brittany came over to the house to see if Janey wants to go to a party that night on campus. Hank answered the door and to his delight found the cute little redhead at the door. Wearing a skirt and a little tank top, a blue beret, and knee high plaid socks. Without warning before Brittany had a chance to say goodbye or anything, Hank grabbed her by the wrist and pulled her inside.

Shutting the door, he turned her around to where her back is towards him, she giggled when he reached under her skirt, yanked her yellow panties down, opened her legs and had his hand between them working her pussy. Rubbing his forearm against her butt cheeks, sliding between them, making a sandwich with them. She's cute, definitely. Not as skinny as Janey, she has some meat on her, but it is toned nicely. Fair white skin and sparkling blue eyes.

"Oh my!" Brittany giggling, feeling his fingers wriggling around her lips, spreading them open and sliding up and down between them, lingering around her pink opening. Her juices flowing rather quickly by this display of carnal barbarism. No question, no hello, nothing! Just a grab of the wrist and shoved up against the door. She completely succumbed to her twice her age lover.

Within moments he had his pants down to his ankles, his cock pointing at her pussy and he shoved it inside the wet, warm opening. Feeling her wrap around his cock, stretching and closing in on him, her wetness drawing him deeper and deeper inside of her. Her moans sounding louder being in the corner. She pushed her hips back towards him to get as much of him inside of her. Her red hair in her face, her mouth open letting out cute little grunts and moans.

She got louder when he sped up his thrusts, putting his hand over her mouth he kept her quiet, so he could hear if the van should pull into the driveway with his once former lovers in there.

Brittany closed her eyes tight when she climaxed. Her hips bucking back and forth wildly. No control, she trembled rapidly, rocking back and forth on his cock. He pulled out and came all over her butt, some of it dripping down onto the floor.

"Clean the floor up while I go to the bathroom and clean up," Hank said, walking away, not saying anything else. "Feel free to stick around until Janey gets home. Oh, and by the way, come over tomorrow afternoon when Leslie and Janey are at some festival. Bring a friend to."

Standing there, she went to kitchen first and grabbed a paper towel and ran it in the faucet, cleaning her butt wiping off the sperm. She pulled her panties back up and went to the front door where she got down on her hands and knees and cleaned up the sperm off the wooden tile floor.

Her body shuddering at the fact of what just happened. Not feeling at least bit bad about it. Never has she been around such dominance like this. Never has guys around her age talked to her, treated her, or fucked her like he did. She couldn't believe he just walked away and told her to clean up his mess. Jeez, girl, she thought. What the hell?

Hank came back in and sat in his recliner, turning the TV on. Every now and again he would tell Brittany to go in and get him a drink. She would without question and sit back down on the couch. Leslie called to let him know they were going to pick up dinner on the way home. After hanging the phone up, Hank unzipped his jeans and pulled his cock out, turning around he faced Brittany and grabbed her by the back of her head and pushed his cock inside her inviting mouth.

The whole time he thought of Janey. How she used to suck his cock, he thought of her when he was fucking Brittany earlier, too. He is hoping Brittany has a friend to bring over tomorrow. Feeling her tongue licking all around his cock, stopping at the tip and flicking it on his head, she spit on his dick and stroked it and then took it back in her mouth. Without warning a few minutes later he shot his load in her mouth and she tried to lift her head off of it but he kept her on it.

Her gagging and choking turned him on even more. He loved feeling her tongue twitch and writhe on his cock as he's filling her mouth with his cum and she is quickly swallowing it all. Never has she had this happen to her before and she is loving it! Where has he been all her life!? she asked herself. Never has she thought herself to be like this, treated like this, and actually love it!

Letting her up Hank got off the couch and went back to his recliner where he continued watching TV. She went to the bathroom to fix herself up, her hair disheveled, her eyes red from the tears, and clothes needing straightening. After that she went to the kitchen and got a drink.

Leslie and Janey came in not too shortly after the cock sucking. Janey looked surprised to see Brittany sitting in the living room, especially with her dad being there. He just staring at the TV. She thought of the times they had sex in that chair, and quickly pushed the thoughts out of her mind. No more, she told herself.

Brittany getting up to give Janey a hug. Saying hello to Leslie. Leslie and Janey took the groceries to the kitchen and Janey went out to get the dinner they picked up.

"Would you like to stay for dinner tonight, Brittany?" Leslie offered.

"Sure. Thanks. By the way, Janey, there's a party tonight and I thought you'd like to go!" Hank cringed at the thought of his daughter going there if she chose to. All those guys, the possibility of someone else being with her. It drove him crazy. He knew one day she would settle down and be with someone, but it bugs him still.

"I don't know. Maybe." Janey said, grabbing a plate of food and sitting at the table in the kitchen. Brittany following suit. Leslie went in to sit with her husband and eat. She made him a plate and gave it to him. He smiled, said thank you, and left it at that.

Later that night Leslie took her clothes off and turned around to face Hank with her naked body. She has gained a bit of weight over the years but she still looks good. Her breasts big, heavy, slight sag, but still looked good. Her stomach a little round but it accentuated her hips and legs, between her legs brown hair thick in the center and fanned out at the sides, kept trimmed and in a rectangular shape. Her blue eyes still shiny, her smile still beautiful, her dark brown hair reaching her mid-back.

Crawling on the bed towards Hank she uncovered him and took hold of his penis. Lightly holding it, she began stroking it, smiling up at him, she went down to put her mouth on it. His hand pushed her off of it, she looked up startled.

"I'm sorry. Not tonight, I'm not feeling all that well." he brought her up to him, hugged her, kissed her on her lips and then rolled over.

"Oh. Ok." she felt hurt by this, she knew he loved his cock sucked, especially for as deep as she can put it down her throat. It's been a while since they last made love. The last few times he let it go for a little bit before he quit, or didn't let it start at all.

They both went under the covers and turned the lights out. She kept questions and tears back; he thought of Janey, following Brittany and a possible friend tomorrow.

The next day with Leslie gone and Janey with her at the festival he waited for Brittany to knock on the door any moment now. The anticipation building up in him for the first time since he started having sex with Janey. Such a rush it is to fuck these young girls nowadays. Brittany being a year older than Janey putting her at twenty, she seems to enjoy being told what to do and doing it willingly without question. Though, she is no Janey, something still missing in his life.

A knock on the door and Hank went to open it and he quickly took note of Brittany and her lime green t-shirt and a pair of cutoff jean shorts that are really, really short. Behind her is a foreign face to Hank, cute, round, and big, sparkling eyes. Her mouth closed, lips thin, no makeup, girls these days, he thought, they don't have to wear it anymore it seems. Too damn beautiful!

"This is Lily." Brittany said, walking inside the house with Lily. Hank still quiet.

Brittany and Lily took a seat on the couch and Hank, still quiet, looking at both the girls sitting there. Lily wearing tight jeans and a nice little top that dips down and shows off a little nice glimpse of cleavage. Perky breasts, shoulder length blonde hair, and quite tall.

Hank went out of the room and down the hall leaving the two girls in the living room. He went to Janey's room. To be honest he doesn't really care about screwing these two girls. Leslie used to be fun, he had Janey, she stopped. Now Brittany who obviously will do anything he tells her to do.

Opening up a dresser drawer he pulled out a pair of purple panties. They're Janey's, he put them up to his nose and smelled them, feeling the soft cloth on his skin, breathing in. Licking the crotch of them he thought back on all the times he gave her oral pleasure. Feeling his dick stir and start to slowly grow by gentle pulses he started feeling the strain against his pants.

Heading back out to the living room with vivid images of Janey and all the times they had sex he took Lily up from the couch and pulling her shirt up, he admired her breasts being held in place in a blue bra. Lily smiled at him, pushing her chest out towards him. "You like what you see?"

"We'll find out." He didn't feel like answering her, let alone he doesn't care, she isn't exactly who he is thinking about at the moment. With no warning he yanked the bra down, he felt a dominant pull inside of him and he grabbed her bare breasts, rough at first, then gently. Pinching and pulling her nipples, she giggled, looking over at Brittany who has her jean shorts unbuttoned and her hand inside moving up and down. Hank undoing Lily's jeans he pulled them down just enough to see her panties and little bit of her thighs. Grabbing hold of the waistband of her panties he pulled up, watching them go up between her lips, she let out a little purr.

Brittany came up behind Lily reaching under her arms and cupping her breasts, Brittany began massaging Lily's breasts. Brittany starting to kiss on her neck, while Hank is playing with Lily's panties before he pulled them down to her jeans. Lily feeling the two people around her and their hands exploring her body. Giggling, she pushed her hips into Hank letting him know to show some attention down there.

Getting down on his knees and positioned his face between her legs, licking all around her lips before sliding it up and down between them, feeling her wetness already covering his lower half of his face. A wet girl, pushing his tongue all around her clit, making her toss her head back letting out cute little sounds. Brittany keeping one hand on a breast, sliding her one arm down her chest to around her hip on her butt. She pushed a couple fingers between her soft, plush cheeks. Searching, Brittany found her little hole, rough feeling by being crinkled. Brittany started to massage it in little circles, sliding her finger further down to where Hank is licking away at her pussy Brittany slipped her finger inside her pussy, feeling Hank's tongue slide all around her knuckle and Lily's juices coating her finger. Lubing it up nice.

12